Twin Peaks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

I brought her back down and licked her pussy; I just had to taste her over and over again. My cock was so hard, I wanted to get it into her, I had seen where it needs to go and I wanted to put it in there straight away.

She moved away, she took her pussy down across my chest and stomach, she slithered it over my cock and let her belly rest on it. She grabbed my head and kissed me, we went mad for each other, our tongues fought and played with each other's. We sucked each other's lips and tongues. We kissed each other on the cheeks, and then resumed our tongue duel.

And all that time she rubbed her belly hard against my cock. I wanted to get it in, I moved my hands onto her hips, and grabbed the flesh. I pulled her up and stabbed my cock at her. She parted her legs and slid her knees up, that broadened her hips, and opened her up. I stabbed again and there it was. As soon as I felt the head had found her beautiful opening, she sighed into my mouth. I continued to push, she was so wet I my cock slid in, right to the hilt and I remained in.

She broke our kiss, her eyes were closed and she said, "Oh that's nice."

I felt her tighten on my cock and then she came back to kiss me again. We remained still, not a movement, my cock in her cunt while we kissed, not so madly, but still with a passion.

I flexed my cock in her, I wanted to fuck her, and she got the message. She let go of my head and rose up. She started to jump up and down on my cock; I placed my hands onto her hips and caressed them.

We fucked for a while and then as I saw her boobs move so fucking well, I wanted them, I wanted to suck on them and the nipples. I moved both my hands to one of her boobs. I grabbed it tight, it was so firm, I pulled on it and she came down.

Her nipple was so large and hard, fuck it was nice, I licked and sucked on it. I squeezed, fondled and massaged her boob. I sucked hard on her nipple. I moved to the other twin, and did the same.

Her pussy was a real nice fit; it felt like I was being given a stiff hand-job. She cried out, "Ah fuck, I'm there. Just a bit harder, bit harder."

And I did, I kept the same pace but rammed in as hard as I could with every thrust in, I pulled out slow, but rammed home hard, she said, "That's it, fuck, that's it."

And it was her that stopped me from continuing, she pushed down hard, so I could not move and she said, "Fuck, that's so nice, ahhh."

I felt an awesome sensation as she released more juices over my cock and balls. Her hips rose after a while and she got off and rolled to my side.

We lay panting, her more than me, she ran her hand over my stomach and patted my chest, she said, "I need to pee."

She got up and I watched her walk off to the en-suit, fuck that arse move so mesmerizingly. I heard her pee, and I thought I'd join her in there.

I walked to the en-suit, and saw her as she washed her hands; she had her back to me. Besides the wash basin was a shelf with a few item on it. As she turned around, I walked up to her and hugged her, I kissed her deeply. Fuck, her naked body felt so nice to hold against mine. She felt warm, soft and very feminine.

As we kissed I moved her over to the shelf, we stopped as her arse was against it. I released her from the kiss and picked her up. I was a bit surprised but glad that I was able to do that, she was light for her body size. I placed her so that she sat on the shelf.

I kissed her boobs and sucked on each of her large erect nipples, her 'Twin Peaks,' before I lay soft kisses all the way down to her pussy. Before I could, she parted her legs and gave me access to her intimate place. I dropped to my knees and I licked and sucked her out. I paid particular attention to her beautiful clit, I sucked licked and nibbled on it.

I had my hands on her thighs, and she had one hand on the back of my head, urged me on, and her other hand squeezed and massaged her own boob.

She tasted oh so fucking nice, I went back down to her slit and nibbled on her pussy lips, I pulled on them with my lips and I poked my tongue into her, as deep as I could go. I rubbed my hands up and down her thighs and she said, "Oh fuck that's so nice, I'm cumming, keep me cumming."

I tried to make her orgasm last longer as she had wanted. I lapped up her juices and then I stood up before she had calmed back down. I guided my cock to her pussy and in one movement I was in deep, a cry from her, "Oh god that's it, that's just so it."

She wrapped her legs around me and I slid in and out smoothly, no harsh movements; I wanted her to have a nice orgasm. Then just two minutes later, she said, "Fuck, you've got me there again, oh fuck yeahh."

I looked at her face as she went through her orgasm, and although I never thought it possible, she looked even more arousing. Her eyes were softly closed, she bit her bottom lip and her face glowed with an amazing radiance - I could have looked at that face for the whole of my life.

She let her legs drop away and opened her eyes; she looked at me and said, "Please keep it in."

She grabbed my face and kissed me, I grabbed hold of her around her waist and she again wrapped her legs around me. I picked her up, still kept my cock in her. I walked us over into the bedroom and I sat her down onto the bed.

As I did that, my cock came out, we had stopped kissing; I grabbed her hand and made her stand up. I spun her around and I pushed on her back gently to make her lean on the bed. She did, and I got myself in position to dog her.

I again guided my cock into her and slid in, oh god she was so nice it felt fantastic. I grabbed her hips and started to fuck her, she pushed back and we banged away for what seemed like ages; that time I went faster and harder than I did in the bathroom. She went through two more orgasms and her juices ran over my balls and down both our thighs.

I was shattered, I felt I was going to cum, but I didn't want to, not yet, I wanted to fuck her more, 'Please god don't let me cum yet.'

I withdrew and stood back, I had to let my cock cool down. I stepped to the side and sat on the bed, she asked, "Did you cum, Have you finished?"

I placed my hands behind me, my eyes closed and looked up to the ceiling, I could not speak, I shook my head and just managed to say, "No."

She too sat on the bed next to me and looked at my erect eight inches and she said, "You didn't cum, impressive."

She took hold of my cock gently and stroked it lovingly, her fingers felt so nice wrapped round my cock. She watched me as I still gasped for breath, she said, "I'm glad I gave you a lift. I didn't think I was your type, Indian and all."

I turned my head in disbelief and looked at her in amazement and said, "Are you stupid? Just look at you, you're fuckin' gorgeous, it was me who thought I would never have a chance with you."

She smiled and said, "Yeah, I'm not that fussy!"

I was sure she was taking the piss. She looked down to her wet thighs and then across to mine, I said, "You do leak a lot."

She ran her hand up and down my wet thigh and said, "It happens, more with a cock than a dildo. And actually... it's better with a cock than any dildo!"

We looked at each other in silence while I drank in her pure beauty for a minute, and then leant towards one another, drawn like magnets and we kissed softly for a while. She got a hold of my cock again, and broke away from our kiss, she said, "You recon you can finish the job."

I smirked and thought, 'I'll show you how I finish a job.'

I jumped onto the bed and grabbed her from under her armpits, and dragged her onto the bed. I got straight down and lay on top of her. With one hand I pushed on her thigh and she parted her legs, I pushed my cock and found her hole straight away, I pushed right in and started right from the word go, fucked her good and hard.

I wanted it to be a good hard fuck, but I wanted there to be some ecstasy behind it. I grabbed her by the lower jaw and looked straight into her eyes, I kept fucking hard and deep, I said, "You wanted me to fuck the shit out of you, well, here we fuckin' go."

I fucked her hard, and as soon as I released her jaw, she grabbed my arse with both hands and dug her nails in and said, "Come on then office boy, let's see what you've got."

She started to thrust her hips up and we fucked hard. Our pelvises clashed and bounced off each other, the pain was erotic. She shouted, "Come on, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I was sure she drew blood from my arse; her nails were in so hard and deep. It felt so fantastic, and she shouted, "Oh yeah, oh fuckin' yeah, ohhh yeahh."

She again released juices, that time she released an awful lot, like three orgasms worth. And as I felt her hips calm from her orgasm, she grabbed me in a bear hug and turned us around, she was on top.

She got off and turned, took hold of my cock and guided it back in, she got me fully back in and started to fuck me. She was in reverse cow girl position, with her hands on my thighs and her fab arse was straight in front of me. I grabbed it and dug my fingers into her arse flesh. I helped her move up and down on my cock, fuck, it felt so good.

She moved up slowly and back down hard with her full weight. I moved my hands to her hips and made her slam down onto my cock even harder. I was amazed and glad I had lasted that long. But then the inevitable, I felt it, I was going to cum.

I said, "I'm gona' cum."

She knew I was there and her movement became slow and calculated, not in frenzy like it had been up till then.

She moved so delightfully, sensually and very erotically, her pussy felt so fucking nice coming on and going off my cock, it made me boil over, I was going to cum. I blew, I grabbed her hips and buried my cock deep, and I blew three then four loads into her delightful Indian pussy.

I wanted to blow more, but she got off and turned round and grabbed my cock, she stroked it hard, I blew straight up into the air, a strand of cum about two foot in the air. She then took my cock into her mouth and continued to stroke it, she milked my cock, and I felt so exhilarated.

I placed a hand on the back of her head and pushed her down; I wanted my cock deep into her mouth as I blew. I was fucked, I heaved for breath. My eyes were closed as she drew more cum out of my cock. Her eyes were towards me, she looked at my agonised face.

My cock-head was extremely sensitive and she knew it. She kept licking it as my hips jolted uncontrollably. Her eyes were fixed on mine as her tongue swirled around my twitching cock. Holy fuck she knew how to please a man.

She continued to lick and sweetly sucked on my cock as it softened. Oh god that was so nice. She came up and lay besides me, with an arm and leg across my body. I said, "Fuck that was nice. Are all Indians this great?"

She moved her thigh across and onto my cock, she pushed her thigh down she squeezed my cock and said, "Idiot, how the fuck should I know!"

She then looked up at me and kissed me on the cheek and she said, "Aren't you glad you made the right choices tonight. I know I'm glad I made the right choice."

I had definitely made the right choices, and I hoped I could keep the choices I made for a long time. Bap was an awesome fuck, and I knew I would have plenty more if I played my cards right. I wanted Bap she was one hell of a good Indian fuck.

We fucked again in the early hours, before we went to work. I think Bap helped a great deal in me getting over my ex, it was almost instantaneous.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12