Twin Pleasure Pt. 02

Story Info
Ruby recalled the time she first had sex.
2.5k words
4.52
11.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Ruby an eighteen-year-old sexy redhead with a body made for sin. Although I haven't always been a sinful person engaging in risky sexual activity with multiple partners of both sexes, I used to be a sweet innocent girl. There was a time when I would daydream about a guy's dreamy eyes, but now all I fantasize about is sex.

Miss Davis was one of my favorite teachers in high school, not because she was a good teacher, but she had a lovely ass. The woman was gorgeous and was one of those types who doesn't know how sexy she is. My teacher would've freaked out if she knew how many times, I fantasized about licking her pussy while in her class.

I may find pleasure in doing forbidden things, but I didn't enjoy tricking my twin sister into switching places with me. Rose needed to enjoy her life for once, and a walk on the wild side would do her some good. The girl was in a desperate need to be fuck, and after an orgasm or two, the girl would learn to lighten up.

If things go as I think they will, my little sister will be on the road to be just like me. She will stop trying to change me and start joining in on the fun. We could be close like we once were, sharing our thoughts and feelings. I missed opening up to my sister, but I knew she wouldn't accept my sinful lifestyle. So, the only solution was to drag Rose into the abyss with me and teach her that being bad is good.

Being Rose's twin, I had some insight into how to seduce my sister. If twins follow the same pathway, they can often make the same choices, and all I have to do is put Rose on the same path I was on that let me be open to having sex. I would have had sex earlier but was too afraid to let it happen, and I knew Rose had similar feelings likes mine.

******

Losing my boyfriend, the day after turning eighteen made me make choices that led me to discover my sinful side. I snuck out of the house because I was upset that my boyfriend broke up with me for not giving in to his advances. He kept trying to have sex with me whenever we were alone, but I wasn't ready yet. If he had taken his time with me to make sure that I was comfortable would have been the one who took my virginity.

The only thing that he cared about during the last month of our relationship was getting into my panties. My ex, Frank, used our dates as an excuse to try to have sex with me. He was a typical teenage boy with raging hormones that were too impatient to take his time with me. His hands were always roaming my body, grabbing my breasts and trying to undo my pants.

I was hurt by Frank leaving me, and I was also angry at him too. Having sex can be a terrifying thing for a virgin because of all the unknown elements that come with it. I needed him to take his time to calm my fears before moving to the next step, but he always ended up rushing things too fast. It angered me that he didn't care enough for me to take things slow and was thrown away when I wouldn't let him fuck me.

There was a park nearby with a lake that I liked to visit when feeling sad. Since it was a week before school started decided going there was a good idea. It was an hour's walk, and I didn't mind the distance because it gave me time to think. But even that it was foolish to consider, I was about to let Frank have his way with me. I thought I loved and needed him in my life. He wasn't always a sex-obsessive jerk who tried pressuring me into sex.

It was late, and I didn't expect to run into some of the girls from my school there. The four girls were equally surprised to see me there too. I was afraid because they didn't have a good reputation and had heard some bad things about them. I was told not to be caught alone by them, but not in any detail why. The girls were friendly and invited me to hang out with them.

They were fun to be around and just what I needed at the moment. I didn't think the way Sarah was affectionate with Beth sitting on her lap was odd. Girls often do things with each other that boys couldn't do without being labeled as gay. If I knew the truth about these girls and what the warning about not being alone with them meant would've run home.

I was too naive to see that these girls were no strangers to the art of pleasing a woman. It never dawned on me; the way Sarah sat on Beth's thick thighs playing with her hair revealed that these two girls were lovers. My innocence kept me blind from the sexual tension between these girls, and I thought nothing about it when they went off to be alone.

They left me alone with Regina, a Hispanic girl, and Stacey, a girl who ended up becoming a friend of mine. A few minutes went by before Regina replied, "I am in the mood to do something wicked. Let go for a swim; it has been a while since we last went skinny dipping."

"That is a good idea, but I doubt our new friend would think so. She might be too pure to show a little skin," Stacey said teasingly.

I was about to say no, but I remembered what my ex-Frank told me about being too pure to have any real fun. I wanted to prove him wrong by slipping off my clothes and stepping into the lake. It was the craziest thing that I have ever done in my life up to that point, and it felt amazing. Feeling good by doing something so sinful wasn't what I suspected; I was surprised that I didn't feel any shame.

When I heard something coming from some nearby trees thought I was caught literally with my pants down. My fear subsided when I realized it was only Sarah and Beth making out against a tree. It took me a moment to register what was happening between the two girls. The moon gave off enough light to see, but the distance made it hard to see in any accurate detail.

The girls were unaware that I could see them making love or its effect on her. Maybe it was the shock of seeing two girls making out that kept me from swimming away, but whatever it was, the experience had awoken desires that I never knew I had. I didn't move until they were finished and swam back to the other girls. A few minutes later, Sarah and her lover Beth returned to join us in the lake.

I watched as they undressed for the second time in front of my eyes, but I could see things better this time. Sarah's breasts were small but perky, and I recalled how Beth sucked on them. Even though Beth was a thick girl, she was beautiful, and I thought it was a shame that some people never saw beauty outside certain body types. I was surprised that my eyes locked on the girl's crotch as she slid down her pants.

Being inexperienced with sex like I was back then made me wonder what Sarah did between Beth's legs. Staring at the girl's crotch, I got lost in thought over it. My mind thought about the only thing that I knew was kissing and started picturing Sarah French kissing Beth's vagina. Thinking about what those girls did together and watching them undress was making me aroused.

All my concentration was on the two girls that I didn't notice Stacey swimming up to me. The girl pulled me into her embrace to whispered in my ear, "Do you see something that you like?" I was too stunned to answer at first from feeling the girl's hands on my hips and her bare breasts pressing against my back. I had experienced another body pressing against my own before but never naked or from another girl.

"What...What do you mean?" I replied out of fear and was terrified to reveal that I got sexually aroused by another girl.

I was turning around to look Stacey in the eyes to tell her anything but the truth. The way I was pulled back into the girl's embrace once again I thought Stacey was about to kiss me. Her breasts were pressing against mine; her hands were on my lower back at the crest of my ass and were lending in toward me. Closing my eyes, waiting for the kiss, but the girl's lips returned to my ear, " I was only teasing you, my dear."

Before Stacey swam away from me, I felt her hands caress my ass for a second. The way her hands barely touched it I wasn't sure if it was by accident or intentionally. What I did know was I would have let the girl kiss me without fighting it. The realization that having another naked girl's body against me didn't bother me scared me. It felt eerie comfortable, and proper being in Stacey's arms.

After swimming around for a bit, I put what happened out of my head. We all were lying by the lake naked with no rush to put anything on. Stacey and Regina were both on their side talking to me while I was lying on my back between them. The other two girls were out of my sight, but I knew they were making out again by the sounds they were making.

I was naked and afraid but was too scared to run away and frightened to let my desire be known. I was looking back and forth between the girls glancing at their uncovered bodies. They looked so beautiful, lying beside me with all their glory out for me to see. What I was feeling was all new to me, and it wasn't easy for me to accept that it was okay to like girls. I wanted to caress them in ways where it was improper for a girl to touch another girl as Beth did with Sarah.

While I was dealing with the forbidden emotions rising within me, the girls made sure that I would fall prey to them. When they asked me a question or said anything to me, they would give me light caresses across my body. They avoided my breasts and my vagina, but everything else was game for their roaming hands. Stacey kept high while Regina went low with their touches.

"You are a beautiful girl," Stacey told me as she caressed my face tenderly. The girl's hand was like a ghost, barely transparent, moving down my neck and across the top part of my chest. The touch was so light that it felt like it went through me right underneath my skin. The girl's touch continued with her fingers on my shoulder down my arm to my hand. It didn't end there; Stacey traced her finger in a spiral under my breasts before sliding it up between them to start the pattern all over again.

Regina said nothing as her hand caressed my stomach, lightly tracing my belly button before moving her hand down the outside of my leg. I let out a moan feeling her hand moving to the inside of my thigh, sliding up, keeping her fingers from touching my vagina and just outside of my pubes. She outlined my bush with her finger until she started touching my other leg.

All that I could do was let it happen and wait until the girls had their fun. When Stacey kissed me, I accepted it by kissing her back willingly. Seeing that I wasn't going to fight it, Regina started kissing my neck as she played with my pubic hair. Next, Stacey touched my breast with soft caresses twisting my nipple until I moaned into her mouth. Regina's hand slid between my legs; I subconsciously opened them further and felt them enter me.

Regina's kisses moved down to my breast, sucking on my nipples as she slowly played with my pussy. I had touched myself sexually before but found out that it felt better being touched by someone other than myself. I thought I had died and went to heaven when Stacey's lovely lips moved to my other breast.

The sensation of having both of my breasts sucked upon while being fingered was enough to turn a good girl bad. Unfortunately, Stacey's attention to my breast was short-lived because she was hungry for something more than my nipple. Kissing down my stomach, she replaced Regina's fingers with her tongue and showed me what Sarah did between Beth's legs.

Regina repositions herself until she has her crotch over my face, and without thinking, I licked it. I had never done anything like that before and didn't know what to do. I went off what I was experiencing with Stacey right then but kept stopping to moan out in pleasure. I was sloppy and wasn't good at it at first. After receiving my first orgasm from Stacey, my virgin mouth worked hard to give Regina one too. It took me a little longer to get there, and when it happened, I couldn't stop smiling.

I loved how it felt having the girl spasm against my face from making her cum with my tongue alone. My face was wet from her juices, and Stacey was wet from mine. I found out that night how much I enjoyed the taste of pussy. I don't know how long we spent by the lake making love to each other, but I didn't find sleep that night.

When they drove me home, I sat between the two girls who seduced me into doing something I never thought I would do. They kept touching and kissing me until I got out of the car. I couldn't believe how easily I fell prey to them and that it took a little push to make me fall. Stacey walked me to my window while holding my hands to say without words that I was her now.

"How does it feel to be a bad girl now," Stacey asked me before pulling me into a kiss.

"Great!" I replied with pleasure and squeezed her ass before kissing her again.

Stacey helped me back into my room and got a deep passionate kiss as a reward. I was lying on my bed too wired up to sleep; I couldn't believe that I just lost my virginity to two girls. For the rest of that school year, I slept with them again, alone and sometimes together. My first time with a guy wasn't until a month later at a party Stacey took me to. I had plenty more sexual partners after them, both male and female lovers. Even though Regina and Stacey were my friends, we still occasionally had sex with each other.