Twin Sister Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's so nice of her," Mom said, taking the dish from my hands. "What friendly neighbors."

My twin flashed me a wicked grin. "They are so friendly, okaasan. They even invited us over for dinner tomorrow night."

My eyes widened. Dinner... With Clint's family... With our mom with us? Did that mean...

"That sounds wonderful," Mom said as she bustled back into the kitchen. "I'll warm this up. I don't know about you girls, but I am starving. I was about to order a pizza or something. I bet this is much better."

I gave my sister a glance, arching my eyebrow. We were twins. We could sometimes communicate without words. She just gave me a big grin and a wink. She and Zoey had cooked up a wicked plan. I could see it.

Our mother... With Clint. With us.

My bowels clenched about my butt plug and without panties, pussy cream dribbled down my thighs. I pictured us with our mother, sucking on her breasts like we had as babies, nuzzling at her pussy, licking out the very hole that birthed us.

"Onee-sama, that will be so naughty. It makes Minako feel so... so..."

"Hot?" my twin asked.

I nodded my head.

Kimiko shook her bag. "Good thing Zoey gave me some more toys for us to play with. I have one in here I can't wait for us to use."

Lee was critical of my twin and me for not having any sex toys.

I felt the butt plug in me all throughout dinner, pressing into my bowels every time I shifted as we sat around our table. It was western style with chairs. The hard wood of the seat made me so aware I had a naughty toy in me and wasn't wearing panties. I was on edge the entire time, staring at Mom, wondering what it would be like to be with her.

This was all happening to fast. I wanted to find a quiet place and just think about things, unravel my feelings. Did I really want to have sex with my mother, or was I just caught up in my sister's fantasies? Had her lusts imprinted on me, swallowed over mine and consumed me. I licked my lips as I ate the tuna casserole.

"This is quite good," Mom said, glancing at me. "But you're hardly touching yours, Minako-chan."

"Just... been a long day, okaasan," I answered and took a big bite of it. It was a different style of food than anything we ate in Tokyo, the sauce so creamy and rich.

"Yep, we did a lot of fun things at Clint's house," Kimiko said, her tone so bright. "It was an opening experience."

My pussy clenched.

"Y-yes, it was. Minako had... fun."

"I can't wait for dinner tomorrow. It would be nice to make some friends."

"There's even a Japanese family on the street, Kimiko added. A mother and her daughter. Clint's girlfriend. They'll be there, too."

I blinked at that. I remembered Lee mentioning that one of her half-sisters was Japanese and her and her mother were... Clint's lovers. How many did he have in his harem? Were we a part of his harem now? Was he our new big brother?

I wanted to think, but Kimiko had other ideas.

"Let's watch some TV," she said, grabbing my hand. "Drink in more American culture."

"Yes, onee-sama," I said, not resisting.

She dragged me out to the living room. Mom had it mostly unpacked, our TV setup. Kimiko turned it on and America TV appeared. She flipped to a random channel showing a singing competition right now. Then she pulled me to the couch, covered in a familiar blanket we liked to cover ourselves in on cold nights.

Her bag of toys lay on it. She reached in and pulled out a thick, long, rubbery snake. Well, it wasn't a snake, but it was flexible like one, made of a pink, gel-like substance, with both ends shaped like... My cheeks grew warm as I realized what it looked like.

"Is that a dildo, onee-sama?"

"Yep. Zoey calls it a double-headed dildo." She shook it before me, the realistic glans sculpted at both ends dancing in the air. "One end goes in you, one end goes in me. Then we'll have fun."

My cheeks were so warm. "That's very... naughty, onee-sama. But Minako thought we were going to watch TV."

"We are." She gave me such a naughty grin. "There's a reason panties are forbidden in the house."

My cheeks burned. I bowed my head, my hands rubbing together. Our mother moved around in the kitchen, humming to herself. I swallowed, wanting to shake my head, wanting to tell my sister no. This was too much.

Stomach clenching, I hissed,"What if okaasan walks in? Minako doesn't want to be caught."

"She's busy in the kitchen. You know her, she has to clean everything, and then she'll go back to unpacking. We can have a nice orgasm right here, right now."

"B-but... Why not upstairs. Minako would be more comfortable in private. On the futon. The door closed."

"Exactly, onee-chan," she said, a big grin on her face. My twin sister shuddered. "It would be more comfortable. And that's what makes it so hot. I'm dripping. Feel."

She grabbed my hand and yanked it between her thighs and up beneath her skirt. I gasped, feeling the wet silk of her pubic hair followed by the heat of her pussy. I shivered, my fingers stroking her. My twin sister moved closer, her eyes smoldering.

"Minako feels how wet you are, onee-sama," I said, my voice so tight. Dishes rattled in the kitchen. The sink whooshed on.

"Mmm, you just make me so wet, onee-chan." My sister leaned closer. "And this... this will really get us off. We'll cum so hard."

Her lips met mine.

I couldn't help but melt into our incestuous kiss. My head cocked to the side, my eyes closing. Our bodies pressed together, my butthole squeezing down on the cone in me. It made me feel even naughtier as our tongues met, caressed.

Her hands, one still holding the dildo, slipped around my waist. She grabbed my ass with her left hand, the right, balled into a fist around the toy, just massaged my rump, digging into my flesh. I shuddered, my nipples tingled in my blouse.

The sink whooshed off.

My stomach clenched.

What if Mom walked in and caught us kissing? What if she learned her daughters committed incest? That we loved each other. Did such naughty things together. I kissed my sister harder. This strange exhilaration rose inside of me, feeding on the dread growing in me. I trembled and moaned and grabbed my sister's rump.

I squeezed my twin's ass, pulling her even tighter against me. I couldn't help myself. I felt so alive, my senses supercharged. She tasted so sweet, felt so silky on my lips. The warmth of her body bled through our clothing. My nipples throbbed. My pussy itched. My asshole ached around the butt plug. I smelled her musk, a mix of our tangy pussies and that salty aroma of human skin. My ears heard every sound our mother made in the kitchen. She walked around in there, humming. A cabinet opened then closed. A drawer rattled.

And I kept kissing my sister. My eyes stared past her head at the small hallway leading to the kitchen. Light flooded down it. Mom's shadow crossed it. My stomach twisted into knots. My entire body trembled. I kept kissing my sister, taking the risk of getting caught, our incest exposed to our mother.

How would she react? Would she be angry? Shocked? Disappointed? Turned on...?

Kimiko broke the kiss, a line of saliva connecting our lips for a moment before snapping. She trembled. "Oh, yes, onee-chan, see! It's so hot!"

"Minako is so scared and horny, onee-sama."

"Good thing I'm here to enjoy it." She gave me a wicked grin. "Now stick this is in your pussy, lie down on the couch, and follow my lead, onee-chan. We're going to have so much fun. You're going to be my little slut and make me cum so hard, aren't you?"

"Yes, onee-sama," I groaned, my voice so throaty. "Minako loves being your slut. Your whore."

Her eyes fluttered as she squeezed my ass. Then she stepped away from me, breaking our embrace. She shoved the dildo into my hand. I grasped the gel-like rubber. It had a soft yet firm feel to it. I could squeeze it just a little bit before it compressed hard and solid. As I moved, it flopped around before me.

I brought one end beneath my skirt, staring at the hallway. Mom's shadow flashed again as I lifted the dildo up, the realistic tip rubbing on my inner thigh. I shivered as it came closer and closer to my pussy. It nuzzled into my pubic hair and bumped my clit.

"Yes, yes, do it, slut," hissed my twin. "Shove that dildo into your cunt."

"Yes, onee-chan!" I jammed upward.

I gasped.

I rose on my tiptoes, my bowels squeezing down on my butt plug as the thick dildo penetrated my pussy. It had the same girth as Clint's cock, the rubber stretching my near-virgin hole wider and wider. Ripples of delight washed through my body. I whimpered, sliding it deeper and deeper, the friction washing through my body.

The dishwasher rumbled to life in the kitchen as the dildo bottomed out in me. The other end swayed, thrusting down my thighs, rubbing against my flesh. I felt so full, both of my holes stuffed with sex toys.

What would Clint's dick feel like in my butthole?

My twin licked her lips, her hands rubbing at her belly through her blouse. She stared at me with such hungry, wanton eyes. I shivered and moved to the couch, my cunt clenching down on the toy to hold it in my pussy.

I sank down on the couch, the toy wiggling even more in me, stirring around in my cunt. I whimpered as the stimulation shivered through me. It made me tremble as I pulled the blanket over me, reclining on the couch.

My twin sister followed. The naughty girl slipped between it, her face looking as mischievous as a nine-tailed fox. I shivered as our legs scissored together as she slid down the couch. Her hand reached between us. She found the dildo, manipulating it.

"Onee-sama!" I gasped as she jammed it deep into my cunt.

"Mmm, yes," she moaned as she wiggled.

She slid her body closer to mine, the dildo pressed deep into my cunt, the tip pushing on my cervix. I groaned, realizing she worked her pussy down the other end. Our naked thighs rubbed together and then...

And then I felt her silky bush pressing on my vulva. The heat of her snatch bled into mine. Our pussies had swallowed the entire toy. We were both stuffed so full of it. I groaned, my toes curling, my eyes so wide.

"Onee-sama!"

"I know! We're both so full. Ooh, I'm going to fuck my slutty onee-chan so hard with it."

"Yes!" I hissed, staring at the hallway. Mom's shadow moved through the kitchen as my sister's hips undulated.

My eyes widened. She stirred the dildo around inside of me. It touched my inner folds, sending ripples of pleasure through my body. I groaned, my heart pounding. My hands gripped her leg beneath the blanket as I moved back.

We pumped the dildo in and out of each other. My pussy gripped it, stimulated by it. My movements shifted the butt plug in my rectum, adding a strange spice to the growing brew in my cauldron. It spurred me to move faster and faster. My clit ached, kissed by her silky pubic hair.

The couch creaked as we loved each other. The blanket shifted. A singer crooned on the TV. Mom bustled in the kitchen. I didn't care. I just focused on working my pussy up and down the dildo, on wiggling my hips, on giving my twin as much pleasure as she game me.

"Onee-sama," I groaned, the sensations building a heat in the depths of my cauldron. "Minako likes this... A lot. It makes Minako feel so naughty."

"Uh-huh," she whimpered. "Ooh, yes, Zoey says this is tribbing. Rubbing our pussies together. Scissoring our legs."

"Tuleebueengu," I said, stumbling over the strange English word. "Minako likes it. Minako likes turiibuengu with you."

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped, humping harder against me. "Oh, onee-chan, work that dildo into my cunt. Ooh, yes yes, you're going to make me cum. Mmm, pump those slutty hips and make me cum."

"Minako will, onee-sama!"

I worked harder, gripping her thigh, the couch creaking louder and louder. My face burned. The excitement built and built in me. I came closer and closer to cumming on this naughty toy while tribbing with my twin sister. This was so naughty.

I was so glad she met Zoey on the internet.

I reached behind me and grasped the end of the butt plug buried in me. I pushed on it, jamming it into my rectum as I drove my cunt down the dildo. I groaned, drinking in the sensation. It was so incredible. It made me feel wonderful. My entire body shuddered, my asshole clenching down on the toy, my pussy drinking in the feel of the fake cock sliding into me and the kiss of my twin sister's pussy.

She pressed our pussies tight together, jamming the dildo so deep into me, making me quiver, on the verge of cumming. I just needed a little more stimulation. I pulled on the butt plug and pressed it deep into my asshole, that burning, tingling delight racing to my cunt and my growing--

The kitchen light turned off.

Mom entered the living room.

I let out a startled gasp, my pussy and asshole clenching down on the invading toys. I quivered, impaled on a dildo I shared with my sister, our cunts kissing, my clit throbbing, drinking in the silky caress of her pubic hair.

"Now don't you two look cozy?" Mom said, a steaming cup of tea held in her hand. "Getting into the show? It sounds like one of those singing competitions."

I nodded my head, trying not to whimper as my pussy gripped that dildo in me. My sister shifted her hips, moving the toy around inside of me. A wild wave of heat washed through me, amplified by our mother standing over us.

"Why are you two lying down like that? Minako, your feet are practically in your sister's face."

"We're just being silly, okaasan," Kimiko moaned, her hips moving, rubbing her pussy against mine, stirring the fake dick around inside of my snatch like a spoon in a cauldron of hot stew. I shuddered, fighting a moan. "Doing a little... wrestling."

"Aren't you girls a little old to be wrestling?" she asked with a shake of her head as she headed to her chair.

"Nope!" my twin declared, moving her hips faster. "It's just so much fun, right, onee-chan?"

"Y-yes, onee-sama," I groaned, moving my hips back. Then I let out a whimper.

Mom sipped her tea. It was so... so arousing. She was right there and had no idea that my twin and I were sharing a dildo. That we had this wonderful toy buried into our twats. As we "wrestled" we pumped it in and out of each other's snatches. It made me whimper and groan. My eyes rolled back in my head, my hips rotating, enjoying the feel of the dildo swirling around in my cunt, filling me up, making me tremble.

We were having sex right underneath our mother's nose. She had no idea her twin daughters committed incest right next to her. She just sipped her tea as Kimiko and I worked our hips, pumping that amazing toy in and out of us.

I fought my moan, keeping my pleasure bottled up as it built and built in the depths of my cunt. My hand pushed on the butt plug's end buried in me, jamming it in deep and then pulling on it, fucking it in and out of me.

Kimiko's eyes twinkled, her face flushed. "I'm going to win, onee-chan."

"Hush," Mom said. "She's got such a beautiful voice."

I whimpered as Kimiko thrust her hips hard at me, our pussies rubbing together, my clit throbbing. The dildo nudged against my cervix, filling me up. Pleasure rippled through me, swelling my orgasm. I couldn't stop making such wicked sounds.

"She does," my sister moaned, staring at me with those hot eyes. "I can't wait for her climax."

"You mean her finale?" Mom asked.

"Yes, okaasan," Kimiko groaned, the couch creaking as we tribbed each other with all our passion.

I sucked in such deep breaths, my orgasm swelling. It threatened to consume me, to drown me in such rapture. My eyes squeezed shut. I hugged her leg to my breasts, working my hips with as much effort as I could, stirring it around in my sister's snatch while she worked it in and out of mine. My asshole clenched on the butt plug.

My clit drank in the feel of her pubic hair.

"Onee-sama," I whimpered.

"Are you about to surrender?" She writhed against me, caressing my clit with her silky pubic hair, the sensation transforming into rapture in the depths of my dildo-stuffed cunt.

"Uh-huh. Minako is about to surrender. Minako can't take much more."

"Hush, girls, she's nearing the finale."

"She is," grinned Kimiko and twerked her hips.

Our clits brushed for a moment, my pussy fully impaled on the dildo. Pleasure exploded in the depths of my cunt. My snatch writhed about the dildo. My hot juices flooded out. A tangy aroma filled my nose as I gushed.

"Minako surrenders!" I gasped as the ecstasy soared through me.

I was cumming beneath my mother's nose. Kimiko, grinning, joined me. I felt the heat of her juices splashing on my thighs and pussy. She shuddered, the dildo shifting around in my pussy, adding more and more stimulation to the rapture beneath me.

Mom just kept watching the TV, listening to the woman sing with all her passion while rapture devoured my mind. Stars blazed before my eyes. Reds and blues and greens twinkled before me. Darkness sloshed across my vision as my pussy kept spasming about the dildo, my asshole writhing about my butt plug.

"Onee-sama," I whimpered.

"Onee-chan!"

We both bucked and then collapsed as my orgasm peaked in me. I blinked my eyes, staring up at the ceiling, my face flushed. My body trembled. I couldn't believe how exciting it was having incestuous sex with my twin next to our Mom.

"I won, okaasan," Kimiko said, sounding so proud.

"That's nice," Mom said, shaking her head. "Now the show's on. I hope you two are done fooling around."

"For now." Kimiko giggled.

"Minako likes losing," I said. "Minako can't wait to play again."

Mom let out a heavy sigh as the judges began scoring the singer. I just lay there, staring at the ceiling, a dildo buried in my twat, my pussy rubbing against my twin's hot cunt. I hugged her leg to my tits, wishing I was completely naked, and savoring the illicit pleasure I just shared with my sister.

What would happen at dinner tomorrow? I had no idea, but I was so eager to find out.

To be continued...

12