Twin Sister Delights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clint and his wicked family had changed us forever. They had given us such wondrous joy. I was so glad for it. I never wanted to go back to what we were before. We were lovers. We were Clint's sluts. We were a family who shared everything.

What a wonderful thing.

* * *

Just over nine months after that wondrous night our family united in lesbian incest, I walked into the hospital room to find my mother looking disheveled and tired, but also so happy. She held my new sister, Hanako, cradled in her arms, the little infant swaddled in pink.

Clint stood nearby, looking proud at his newest child.

"Everything is looking good, Kaori," Dr. Wilson said. The beautiful, older woman smiled. "And I see your daughters are here." Her smile turned naughty.

She understood incest. She had her own son's child.

"Oh, our new sister looks so beautiful," Kimiko said in English.

I nodded my head. I approached the bed, holding my daughter, Chiyoko, in my arms. Clint had bred all the women in our family within days of each other. My twin and I gave birth only two days earlier. We went in labor at almost the same time.

"That's your aunt, Chiyoko-chan," I whispered to my daughter, holding her in my arms as I leaned over Mother's bed. "You're going to get to know her so well."

"Uh-huh," Kimiko said, moving around the other side of the bed holding her son, Junichiro (named after our father) in her arms. "Though Hanako is your aunt, she's going to be more like your little sister. Good thing you beat Chiyoko, huh. You have two little sisters to love and protect."

I shuddered, picturing our children grown, my daughter and Hanako loving their big brother with their mouths. Their pussies. Their assholes. Just the way every little sister should love her older brother. Unlike Kimiko and myself, my daughter wouldn't have to adopt her own big brother.

"You're going to have such a happy life," I cooed to my daughter.

"Yes, she will," Mother said, beaming at her family.

The END