Twin Sisters First Time Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers

No way, I was enjoying myself too much, I was loving the feel of my tongue deep in my sisters pussy. The soft velvet feel of it, the heat coming off her, the smell of her. Rachele was enjoying what was happening to her body but I was loving being the cause of it. And I was loving the power I had over Rachele at that time.

As I pushed three fingers deep into her I moved my mouth just a little higher and grasped her clit between my teeth, rolling them from side to side on it in a gentle pressure, Rachele screamed even louder than she had been doing before.

I was finger fucking her harder and faster than ever, hard and faster than I have ever finger fucked myself. Rachele was thrusting her hips and body hard into me, nearly shaking me off her. Relenting my torment of her I worked my fingers and teeth harder, taking her higher and higher, sensing her climax build in her, building and building until as the dam broke and her juices flooded out of her pouring into my mouth, almost as much as some men have filled my mouth with cum, she shrieked her orgasm, howling to the ceiling, as wave after wave of release coursed through her body. Shuddering in the release, sobs of joy coming from her, as I looked up at her tears were streaming from her eyes.

Oh God, what had we just done. That couldn't have been right, it must have been wrong on all levels, but it did feel right, it wasn't wrong, I didn't feel guilty. I hugged Rachele to me as she continued to sob, gradually she calmed down looked at me, smiled and then said, "That was the best fucking orgasm I've ever had. If you give guys a blowjob like that I know why Steve said you were better than me."

Giving her a quick and playful kiss I said, "I can give you lessons anytime you want, and I'm sure Steve wouldn't say no to being the recipient of the teaching."

We were definitely back as a pair, relationship repaired.

We spent the rest of the night together, cuddling and caressing each other not making love but not wanting to part until we drifted asleep. So we had that one night together, but the next day was even better!! And we knew that there would be plenty of nights and days to share together, now that we had overcome our fear.

We gave Steve the three-way he wanted and as a thank you put on a show for him, stripping each other in front of him then a full girl on girl love show just for him, but making him promise not to tell anyone about it, if he did he wouldn't get invited to the party again.

A few days after our fun with Steve, Rachele was looking at me in a strange way when she said, "Sarah, I've got an idea, fancy doing a girl on girl three-way, get another girl in with us.?"

"You are joking, God, I'm only just getting used to sex with you," I said, then, "who, you've obviously thought about this, got someone in mind haven't you?"

"Yep and it will totally blow her mind."

I know we were as wild and kinky as a pair of sisters can get but it looks like we could be taking things to a different level now.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,458 Followers
12