Twin Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs failed to carry me as fast as I wanted them to. I dashed to the front of the house to witness Jessica pulling into the driveway. I watched her through the window. It looked like she was attempting the classic break up tactic women like to use where they get all dolled up and dress as sexy as possible to try and make the guy see what he's gonna be missing out on. I had to laugh. Her tight red dress did look great but those divorce papers in her hands looked even better. The sound of high heels clacking echoed inside the house as Jessica approached Julie's front door. Still peering through the window, I smiled as Jessica pressed on the doorbell. She crossed her arms in a huff and waited.

It was Julie's house so we thought it would be best for her to answer the door. I stood close behind her. Jessica was furious and ready to let us have it as soon as Julie opened the door. Jessica, her face twisted with red hot anger, immediately opened her mouth to yell at us... but no sound came out. Instead her mouth just stayed there, wide open. Jessica's face turned from seething red to a sickly pale. Her eyes fell to avoid eye contact with me or Julie. They seemed to only be focused on Julie's swollen pregnant belly. After all it was hard not to look at it with Julie a tiny bit more than halfway through her pregnancy it was hard to miss. The way Julie dressed made it even more distracting, an old white tshirt, some stretchy grey sweatpants and nothing else. Her shirt was so old, the design printed on the front was almost completely faded. It didn't even fit her. The shirt was from way before Julie was pregnant and anyone could tell by the way it was stretched tight around her growing tits and failed to reach more than an inch or two past them. This left Julie's rounded pregnant tummy on full display.

I stood to Julie's left and placed my hand behind her back and on her right side like a close couple. Putting my hand on her exposed silky smooth skin only drew more attention to Julie's belly. Jessica was speechless. She appeared to be lost in a trance, staring at Julie's innie belly button which was starting to become an outie. I could tell she was doing the math in her head: the time since I first hooked up with Julie, the time since she last saw Julie. No words were spoken but her face said it all, there was defeat, anger, sadness, and even some jealousy as we had planned to have kids someday. Jessica's hands shook. The papers within them now appeared far less white than her face. There was nothing on social media, no talk in town, no calls from family or friends, nothing to prepare poor Jessica for this moment. She glanced at our faces then looked back to Julie's plump, barely contained tits. Julie and I grinned devilishly as Jessica awkwardly struggled for words. Jessica's mouth moved but no sound came out. She stood on the front stoop, frozen, her eyes locked on Julie's cream colored, bulging belly.

12