Twin Troubles Pt. 01 - The Favor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling like she was getting close to orgasming, I quickly removed my head from between her legs, replacing my tongue with my fingers. I wanted to get Ashley off as she'd done with me. I kissed her deeply as my fingers plunged in and out of her body. I made sure to curl them up, scraping my nails against her g spot.

It took no time for Ashley to scream into my mouth as her body tensed. I never stopped fucking her with my fingers either, determined to give her as much pleasure as she'd given me. Finally, her body relaxed and I felt her hand on mine, trying to stop my relentless fucking.

I removed my hand, sucking one finger clean and letting Ashley taste the other. We held each other close, my head on her chest. I could feel her breathing relaxing as she rubbed my back and shoulder.

I'm pretty sure we both drifted off to sleep. When I opened my eyes, the electric clock on the nightstand read 2:36 am. When I lifted my head, it roused Ashley from her light sleep. "Have to get home?" she asked, her voice a husky whisper.

"Yeah, my sister will be worried sick if I'm not there when she wakes up." I answered. Ashley nodded and we both slipped on our clothes, me in my dress sans underwear and her in just a tee shirt and shorts.

"What?" Ashely asked as my eyebrows raised looking at her attire. "I have knock-around clothes." We both giggled as we left her apartment, riding down the elevator and back to the restaurant in silence, holding hands the whole way.

"I want to thank you for an amazing night, Ashley." I said when she parked next to my car. "It was definitely one I'll never forget."

"Well, it doesn't have to be one night, you know." Ashley answered, running her fingernail up my forearm. "What are you doing next Saturday night?"

"Hmmm...Well I know this beautiful woman with whom I would love to take to a fancy restaurant for cheeseburgers, fries and the most delicious milkshake in the city." I said, caressing Ashley's thigh.

"Oh, that sounds amazing!" Ashley replied, surprising me with her enthusiasm. "Maybe then a romantic walk down by the river!"

"It's a date!" Leaning in I gave Ashley one more lingering kiss, knowing that this would probably be the last time I ever did. Then I got in my car and drove home.

12