Twin Turbos

Story Info
Twin sisters have tentacle sex, then Mom walks in.
3.3k words
4.43
11k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Hailey and I'm a twin. Harley and I are five foot six with blond hair and nice boobs (at least we think so), and we'd just turned 18 the summer I went exploring with my boyfriend Franklin.

He had a thing for abandon mines and had found one that wasn't on any of the maps. We drove out to the location in his pickup truck. It was far off the beaten path and took some getting to. It was overgrown and pretty creepy and he'd gone back for some extra lights leaving me alone in the semi-darkness. It was a dank little hole. I guess they hadn't gotten too far in mining whatever they had opened it up for. I slipped on something and remember hitting my head.

That's how Franklin found me. Out cold. I remember him getting me to come to. Helping me limp out into the light. A metallic taste in my mouth, and a lump on my forehead. I don't know just what happened to me in there, but something did.

Me and my sister, Harley share a room. Always have. The bump on my head had healed and the trip was all but forgotten the day that it happened. Harley and I have twin beds about four feet apart, so there aren't too many secrets between us. It was a Saturday morning and I was feeling lazy. Or rather, I was feeling horny.

Ever so quietly, I touched myself. My clit felt like a little hot little ball bearing, and I could feel the warmth spreading through me as I secretly massaged it. It started as a feeling that something inside my pussy was swelling. That's when I felt it slip out of me. I peeked beneath the covers in horror. It was a black spade-like thing and it throbbed. I mean, I could feel it throb as if it were a part of me.

I felt my kegel muscles contract and suddenly more of it was there. And then more. The spade like thing was only the tip. The shaft was thick and covered with sucker like nodules. All told about 18 inches from my crotch to its tip, it slowly undulated there between my legs like some monster's arm. I felt that metallic taste in my mouth and tried to scream, but only managed a cough.

It was enough to wake Harley up. She sat up in bed and looked over at me. At this point I'd kicked the covers free, staring at the abomination between my legs, undulating hypnotically, coated in a clear ooze. It was at the same time, foreign and yet I could feel it and to some degree control it.

"Wha...What the hell is that?" Harley gasped.

"I... don't know. I was just..." I began.

"I know what you were just, but fuck Hailey, that thing..." Harley said with a touch of... was that fascination?

Suddenly she was sitting next to me on the edge of the bed. Her hand was on my thigh just above my knee, and the tentacle was stroking the back of her hand almost... seductively. My pussy was dripping I was so turned on. That's when Harley leaned down, her eyes filled with lust, and took it in her mouth.

To say I understood why guys liked to get their cock sucked, well, I guess I had some understanding of the mechanics. But her mouth on me like that was far beyond exquisite. I could feel the heat of her mouth on me, the tentacle, oozing more lubricant shudded between my legs. The texture of her tongue urging me onward. She had as much of it in her mouth as she could get, when she looked up at me, hungry.

With a deep breath she pushed past her gag reflex and I felt my shaft filling her throat. I fucked her like that for several minutes making sure to pull out every four or five strokes so that she could get a breath. I could feel the onset of orgasm and pulled out so that just the tip was in her mouth when I began to cum. It seemed endless. The tentacle exploded producing pints of jizz. Way more than she could gulp down, try as she might. It was all over her, dripping down her chin and cheeks and landing in a puddle on her thigh.

Her thigh. It was so pretty, I thought as the last contractions of my orgasm passed. I looked at my beautiful sister. She was a cum covered mess. I swung her around onto her back on my bed. The tentacle, hunting for her quim. Feeling it slide inside her undulating like a snake. Her soft moans of pleasure in my ears. I was fucking my own sister with my tentacle cock. It didn't get more perverted than that.

The feelings overwhelmed us both, I could tell. We weren't just fucking, we were falling in love. I wasn't just taking her, she was giving herself to me. Arching into me, every ounce of her. Hugging me with her pussy, her arms around me, our tits pressed together. Our tongues alight in a silent vow in each other's mouths. After what seemed like an eternity, I came, filling her until my sperm leaked out from her. Gushing from her loins. Proof of our love.

I remember the afterglow. Laying there with her arms still around me. Tears of contentment rolling down my cheeks.

I broke things off with Franklin. She broke things of with her boyfriend, Ben. There was no point in pretending. We had pushed our beds together in our room. Mom and Dad knew something was up, but were giving us space to figure it out.

Most of the time it was just normal life. School. Hanging out with friends. Gaming. We just tended to want to do things together, more than we had in the past. Everyone seemed to understand that.

Tentacle sex. It wasn't every night. Sometimes we'd just make love like normal women. When I really wanted it, it would manifest. It was almost like having a secret super-power. Either way, our love just grew deeper and deeper.

I had just gotten back from a run. Entering our room, I saw Harley sitting naked on the bed. Between her legs I saw a dark green tentacle. It was a couple inches shorter than mine, but more than enough to stuff me full, and then some.

In no time, I was naked and we stood there in each other's arms hugging as I felt the tip of her probing for my opening. My tentacle had manifested and was searching for her as well. When it entered me I almost lost my balance. When I entered her, a whole new world opened up.

I could try and describe the feeling of fucking someone while simultaneously being fucked by them, but I doubt I could find adequate words. We stood there hugging, standing still, fucking each other. I could feel my tentacle writhing inside her wetness, could feel hers within me driving me wild, could feel our breasts, nipple to nipple, her mouth on mine. We shivered like a tuning fork moaning softly into each other's mouths.

Time ceased. The world became a texture of sensations, taste and the smell of sex. A glow, that was subtle at first and then ignited. The shivers becoming shudders. Her orgasm triggered mine and I could feel her spunk shoot into me so deep that I instantly contracted and began filling her less than a second later, groaning like animals into each other's mouths. I could hear our splooge hitting the floor beneath us in globs, could feel drops of it landing on my ankles as the shudders turned to shakes. The intensity of our love coursing through us I could feel her slip free of me as I did a second or two later, a sudden flood of our spunk puddling beneath us.

We were both a little overwhelmed, to put it mildly. We'd both had sex with guys. Good sex. And of course, we'd had girl sex with each other too. But this was a new category. We soon learned that scissoring on the bed we could achieve the same thing in the horizontal. We also learned that plastic mattress covers were mandatory as the sheer volume of sperm was impressive, bordering on ridiculous.

Mom was concerned. It was like we were living in our bedroom. Our beds were pushed together. We were constantly washing our sheets.

"You two are in a sexual relationship, aren't you" mom demanded.

"Yeah mom. We are." I confessed.

"I never see Franklin around, or Benjamin for that matter, so I'm assuming it's exclusive?" Mom wondered.

"It is mom. Totally. We're lovers." Harley said.

"Well, your dad and I are a little concerned. You guys are going at it all the time. You can be... noisy, to say the least."

"We'll try to keep it down, Mom." I promised.

"And make sure you keep your toys well washed. We don't want you getting any infections down there." She suggested.

"We don't have any toys, Mom." Harley said.

"What do you mean, of course you have toys. I've heard you guys going at it hard enough that your headboards were bouncing into the wall. So don't lie to your mother." Mom scolded.

"It isn't like that, Mom." I replied.

"What is it like then?" she demanded.

"Tentacles, Mom. Harley and I have tentacles. Sexual ones." I tried to explain.

"I don't understand. There's no such thing." she said, shaking her head. "Oh well, you'll tell me when you're ready, I suppose."

Later, when we were alone Harley asked, "Do you think we should have shown her?"

"I don't know..." I answered. "I think it might raise more questions than it answers for her, honestly."

We did try and tone it down after that, but the heightened sensation from the tentacle sex was a hard thing to control.

Harley and I were naked on the bed facing each other, up on our elbows, staring into each other's eyes, our tentacles out, wrapping around each other oozing with precum. Rubbing them against each other in a lascivious display that was getting both of us more and more turned on. It was our new favorite type of foreplay, and I knew Harley was getting off on it as much as I was.

That's when Mom walked in on us. She stood there with her mouth agape watching our tentacles slowly spiral around each other in a lewd carress. I looked over at her sheepishly, too turned on to stop. She watched as Harley shifted position and pressed the tip of hers against my labia. Mine did likewise to hers, and before long we were fucking each other right in front of mom.

She remained there, frozen like a statue, watching my sister and I make love. Watching Harleys back arch as I felt her vagina clench down on me. It felt so good and at the same time I looked over to where moms face now wore a look of fascination.

Harley and I were pretty well synchronized by now. I knew that her orgasm would occur within a second or two of mine, or vice versa. I heard mom groan and knew instantly that she had cum just from watching us. Seeing our supple young bodies writhing in perverse sexual union right in front of her very eyes had made her orgasm, untouched. It was kind of cool. Empowering in a way that's hard to explain.

Harley hit first, and as predicted, I followed immediately after. It was a big cum and sperm drooled in ropes from our stuffed pussies puddling on the sheets and we saw mom shudder again as we drained our cum into each other. And again, when we pulled free, more spunk flowing from our gaping holes.

"Fuck..." she silently mouthed, rather than said. Turning, she left the room.

It was a few days later when she cornered us.

"Is it always...like that?" She'd asked.

"No. Not always. But that way is... our favorite." I replied.

"It looked so... so... so... dirty and beautiful." She stuttered.

"I know." I acknowledged.

"What does it feel like?" She wondered.

"It's way different from how guys feel inside you. More feral. More powerful. Very emotional. Every time." Harley offered.

"I see." Mom said, lost in her own thoughts.

We let it stand there. Another week had come and gone when she showed up in our room.

"I've never cheated on your dad." She began.

"That's good." Harley agreed.

"It's just... when I walked in on you. I got all hot and bothered." Mom admitted.

"You came, Mom. I think more than once. I saw." I said.

"Yeah..." She replied.

"So where are you going with this?" I asked although I kinda already knew the answer.

"I just... I mean the experience... oh I don't know, I just keep imagining..." she trailed off.

"You want us to fuck you." I said flatly. There it was out there.

"That." She said, looking at her shoes shamefully.

"You understand that if we do, you could end up like us?" Harley pointed out, which told me she'd figured it out too, and like me was considering the possibility.

"I can't help it." She slowly shook her head.

My mom is a cute woman. Cute enough so that I know for a fact she still gets hit on with a fairly regular frequency. Mid-forties, hair just a bit darker than ours, a few inches shorter. Nice boobs, a little plush, and she'd never cheated on dad. But she wanted tentacle sex bad enough to have just asked for it from her own twin daughters.

"Does dad know about our... equipment?" I asked.

"He knows that you two have become lovers. But beyond that, no." she replied.

I looked at Harley and she nodded knowing we shared the same thought.

"If it were to happen. It would have to be with his blessing. I mean he'd know eventually if you... if it happened to you too. We can control it, at least to some extent, but that control isn't absolute." I explained.

She looked embarrassed and defeated. Clearly, she was hoping this would be a one-time thing and that we'd keep it on the downlow.

That evening we sat dad down and explained things to him. How I'd gotten the way I am, and then how Harley got that way too. It took some convincing to get him to believe us, short of doing the nasty right there in front of him, and neither Harley or I wanted to go there.

"So, I appreciate you telling me all this, but why now?" he'd said.

"A couple weeks ago, mom walked in on us...together." I said.

"And?" he prompted.

"Honey, it was just so erotic. I keep coming back to it in my mind." Mom admitted.

"I see." He acknowledged.

"I asked the girls if they would be willing... to let me experience... and they said only with your permission. I could end up like that..." she blurted out.

"This is something you want that bad?" he asked sincerely.

"I'm afraid it is, honey." She replied.

"Well it is our own daughters. I've always had a hard time saying no to any of you when you've really wanted something. Hailey, Harley, you want to do this for mom?" He asked.

We both nodded, affirmative.

"You have my blessing, then. Make your mom happy." He concluded.

Have I mentioned what a great dad we have?

The following Saturday, Dad left early to go fishing, announcing that he be home around supper time. Mom showed up in our room with breakfast on a tray. She was wearing a sexy red nighty with lots of satin and lace. She had her good makeup on like she was going out with dad.

We ate breakfast, chit chatting casually. When we were done I took the tray and headed for the kitchen to put the dishes in the dishwasher. When I got back Harley and mom were French kissing on the bed. The nighty was on the floor. I guess this was on. I could sorta understand what mom had gone through that day. Watching her and Harley was so hot. Harley was in charge, and also in no hurry. Mom seemed a little impatient and nervous in an anticipatory sort of way, which made it even cuter. I was enjoying the whole scene, watching Harley seducing mom like that.

Then it was out, and mom took it in her hand slowly stroking it. She couldn't take her eyes off of it for the longest time. Finally, she looked over to me. "I'm ready." she said softly.

The tip of Harley's tentacle wiggled slowly, but purposefully between moms moistened labia. This was the point of no return. Mom's eyes were glued to it as it penetrated her. Her lips parted, she gasped slightly as it filled her pussy. Almost immediately her thighs began to quiver. The second stage had ignited. Harley began to stroke in and out of her, a slick sibilant noise as the lubrication of her precum worked into mom's pussy.

"So Big..." escaped Mom's lips in a whisper.

Harley looked over at me with an ear-to-ear grin. "She feels real good, sis. Real good."

Mom was now moaning and cumming as Harley's tentacle writhed inside her, filling her like no man could ever hope to. I watched Harley's intensity as she gave mom the ride of her life.

"Flip her around so she's on top Harley." I asked. And as her next stroke bottomed out she did a dainty roll that left mom straddling her, still riding her like there was no tomorrow.

I positioned myself behind mom, leaning her forward slightly letting the tip of my tentacle now gently pry its way into her shapely ass. With little more than the tip inside her, mom's whole body began to shake uncontrollably with the force of her orgasm. I reached around to play with her tit's just to find that Harley had gotten there first so I reached for hers and heard her give out a sexy purr of happiness as I tugged on her nipples, elastic just like mine.

We kept giving mom orgasm after orgasm, her moans softer and softer as her energy ebbed. I took Harleys hands in mine and gave them a squeeze to let her know it was time. A second later we filled her holes with our spunk. It got really messy real fast.

We cleaned up and rested for a while and then it was time for round two. I set her up doggy style and rode her pussy from behind while Harley fucked her pretty mouth. Again, we kept an eye on her and when she was starting to tire we filled her a second time. She collapsed on the bed and we laid down beside her. Harley on one side and me on the other.

"Wow! That really exceeded my wildest expectations!" she cooed as we lay there hugging and kissing each other. It was a wild introduction, but by no means the last time we played together like that. Fucking mom was fucking habit forming.

A few weeks later I was walking past mom and dad's bedroom on a Sunday morning, and could hear what sounded like them fucking. I stood outside the door and I heard mom announce she was about to cum, and dad groaning loudly a second or so later. I noticed after breakfast that he was walking kinda funny, and there was a little wet spot on the chair where he'd been sitting. Yep!

Mom's, it turns out is about the same size as Harley's, and the most beautiful reddish shade, like a light pinot noir, and dad has taken quite a liking to it. I did mention what an awesome guy his is, right?