Twinning

Story Info
Twins experience a hot reunion.
3k words
4.35
37.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My twin sister Gemma was back home for the first time since leaving to live abroad eleven years ago. She had become a widow at the age of thirty-four after ten years of a mostly unhappy marriage. She'd started having problems with her husband after only two years into the marriage and things became progressively worse as the years went by until it reached the point where they hardly ever spoke to each other though occupying the same house. At the insistence of his wealthy family, his corpse had been brought back home for burial. Gemma was here for the funeral and to tie up property interests of her husband which his family had already vowed to fight her for.

The union hadn't produced any children, for which her husband blamed her, accusing her of being barren. Her in-laws also, who had never liked her because they didn't consider her of equal social standing spared no opportunity to hurl similar remarks at her. As it turned out they had both taken a fertility test three years ago which proved that Gemma was capable of motherhood but her husband was infertile. He never told his family, so the lies and accusations were still alive. Gemma had intimated to me that they hadn't slept together or had sex for two years prior to his sudden demise.

Two days before the funeral, just as it was beginning to get dark, we found ourselves sitting on the balcony leading out of my bedroom, enjoying the slightly generous flow of air. There were no houses opposite, only a playfield and as my apartment was on the top flat of a two-storey building we had all the cool wind that one could hope for on a day of broiling sun. It was the second day of her arrival and Gemma would be staying with me during her one month stay as I was the only sibling or close family still in the country. She was occupying the extra room that my two young kids, a boy and girl, used when they came here on their visits every other weekend. I was divorced.

It had just become totally dark when Gemma asked me if I still did weed. Before she left we would share a joint occasionally, mostly at parties. I still smoked, not as often as before - about two or three times a month, four at the most, sometimes going a month or two without smoking to keep myself in check. I told her yes but that I hadn't any in the house. I got into my car and left to go further into town for the weed.

I was back in thirty minutes. Gemma had already showered and was sitting in the two seater cane chair in her nightdress. It was a short, skimpy and cleverly cut, white nightie that barely covered her privates. Under the read lights on the balcony, her light brown complexion made even lighter from living in Europe for ten years, was a delectable sight for sore and any other type of eyes.

At five eight, she was three inches shorter than me, with the same slim, appropriately well-developed body; while mine was wiry, and ridged, her slimness was nicely rounded with feminine softness. She had tits that were a good handful with puffy nipples surrounded by large brown areolas. They were big enough not to be labeled tiny, but small enough to not be considered big - sparkling hazel eyes, a small, straight nose and small, full-lipped mouth. In other words she was a beauty. Her hair was worn in a frizzy afro.

We sat and smoked and chatted under the red lights, huddled closely together. She had her head leaning into my chest, her hand on my thigh. I had an arm around her back; my hand on her soft waist; it felt real good. I tried to enjoy the good feeling without it escalating into unwanted directions, but she was so damned beautiful, so soft and so sexy that before long my cock had grown as hard as a bamboo pole and it didn't help matters when every now and then she shifted and her hand brushed against it. To add to that she would, from time to time raise the leg on the far side from me and plant her foot bottom on the chair, allowing me a prime look at her lace covered crotch - which, of course, I took without any reservation.

Eventually she brought her arm up and around my neck so that her medium sized, puffy breasts were pressing into my side, and whenever she swatted at the growing number of mosquitoes the added bumping of her body against mine felt like sexual heaven. I thought it would be nice to sleep with the desirable creature in my arms. I spent more than fifteen minutes building up the courage to put that idea to her.

"I miss you so much Gerry," I heard her softly whisper.

Immediately following her words she raised her head, turned her face and kissed me gently on my lips. Instinctively my tongue pushed forward but her lips had already been withdrawn. I felt cheated.

"I miss you too baby, very much," I said.

I did the kissing this time, letting the tip of my tongue swiftly poke her closed lips before quickly pulling back. I felt her fingers grip my shoulder with tender pressure. Shortly after she swatted at a mosquito and remarked that they were becoming unbearable. I suggested that we go inside to which she agreed. My heart beat wildly and I popped the question that I'd been priming myself up for, just as she had also started to talk.

"Would you mind if we slept together just for tonight?"

Her body stiffened and she spun around looking at me with wide open, amazed eyes.

"I just want to be close to you. You don't have to worry about what happened the night before you went away. I would never ever try that again."

She reached up and patted my cheek.

"I'm not worried about that Gerry, not at all."

I breathed a sigh of relief, and she started to giggle.

"It's just that I was about to ask you the same question in those exact words, just as you spoke. It made me jump, to hear them come out from your mouth"

We both started to laugh and then we got up, hugging each other as we walked off. I pulled back the glass sliding door that I had earlier closed because of the mosquitoes. I didn't have a net; I hate sleeping under nets, but the windows and bedroom door had mosquito mesh so I left them open for fresh air without the risk of letting in mosquitoes. After we entered the room I quickly reclosed the glass door. Gemma went straight for the bed and got onto it, showing a lot of thigh, some ass and some crotch as she lay down.

"You have a night light?" she asked.

"Yes - you can call it that; it's a red light, just like outside."

"That would be fine. I hate sleeping in total darkness, but the regular light keeps waking me up," she explained.

"I remember."

I switched off the bright light and put on the red one with its soft, sensual glow. I took off my T shirt and climbed onto the bed. We lay on our backs, side by side chatting. Her leg farthest away from me was bent which caused the little nightie to slide all the way down revealing the plump cupcake between smooth thighs. She didn't seem aware of or concerned about it. I thought it would be nice to fuck her, and knew I was up to it; all I needed was a little definite sign that she was game.

"You mind if I cuddle a little," she asked, giggling.

"Not a bit, go ahead." I replied, silently thanking the stars she'd made that move.

She turned on her side and snuggled up closer to me. I raised my arm so she could place her head partly on my shoulder, partly on my pec. I moved the arm around and brought it to rest on her side just by her breast under her arm.

"Ohhh, this feels so good, I'm so happy to be lying here with you. I can't stop thinking and saying how much I miss you," she ended with a little amused laugh.

She raised up and turned over a bit and kissed me, this time letting the tip of her tongue barely push forward, but it was enough for me, I quickly opened my mouth and pressed it to hers and sucked in the little tongue, giving it a fleeting bite before pulling back.

"That was sneaky, you naughty boy," she said playfully.

I instantly made up my mind to search for the sign I needed instead of waiting.

"That's not sneaky, this is," I said

"What?" she asked. Still on her elbow.

Without answering, I quickly turned my head and let my hand pull aside the V neck. I took a puffy nipple into my mouth, gave it one lick and pulled back.

"Now you can label me sneaky," I said

"You're right, that was super sneaky. You bad boy, I'll tell on you. Ma! Mommy!" she shouted, through hard laughter.

She gave me a little playful punch in the ribs and placed her head back on my pec. I pulled her even closer and she came in willingly, her breast pressing into my chest.

I heard her say, "I'm so happy - I haven't been this happy and comfortable in years."

She made a little moaning sound and promptly threw a leg over me, the inner side of it pressing down on my hard dick, sending fire through my body.

"I'm happy too, especially with your knee resting where it is," I ventured.

It took a couple of seconds for realization to hit her, and then she sat up straight, pulling away her leg.

"O my god," she said, laughing as she stared at the tent.

"Just put it back, lady," I said

"Really, you wouldn't mind?" she asked teasingly.

I laughed and pulled her down and she resumed her position, head on my pec, leg on my cock.

"It's trying to throw my leg off - please tell it to have some manners," she said through giggles.

"Down boy!" I grunted.

We lay like that in silence for a while, me softly stroking her side, she gently tapping my belly with soft fingers.

After about three minutes I heard her soft whisper.

"Gerry, be sneaky again - super sneaky," she said, slowly turning onto her back.

She pulled the nightie neck aside, and over a breast that gleamed in the red light. I rose up and leaned over, throwing my leg between hers, pressing my waist down hard so my rampant cock dented her inner thigh as I brought my mouth down and began to lick the turgid, puffy nipple. She squirmed under me, pushing upward. I licked and sucked the creamy delight with gusto for a couple of minutes before turning to its twin sister with similar eager attention. I felt her hand free my cock through the slit in the boxer and grip it hard.

"I'm ready Gerry, I've been ready for a long time - since you asked me to sleep with you I've been oozing love juice. I want this now. Just stick this inside me baby," she cried.

I got both legs between hers and I felt her pull her panties leg aside with one hand while using the other hand to fit my cock between swollen lips and against her opening. I pushed forward. She was very wet, but tight; only a little of me went in. I gave another push and more of my cock advanced up her passage of love. She bucked under me and I gave two quick jabs and then a long thrust that sunk me all the way into her. She screeched delightedly and I began to fuck the tight and sweet sister pussy with a steady, slow and deep pump action.

We were soon moving in perfect harmony, like an old married couple who knew each other's moves well. She was amazingly supple and energetic, her body dipping and lifting, rolling and grinding, jerking and flailing like a porn star paid to perform. She was constantly cooing in my ears encouragingly and stroking my back and buttocks.

I raised one of her slim legs high and fitted us into a scissor position, and while I pumped the tight pussy, I licked the calf, ankle and heel of the mellow leg. I looked down at the puffy-tipped breasts as they bounced and jiggled, winning my eyes' appreciation and making my cock maintain an unyielding firmness'

I lowered the leg and turned her directly onto her side, stretching out on my side too, still in the scissor position but fucking her from behind banging the little, round fluffy ass and wondering why I hadn't been fucking this sweet body since before she left; I did think of it often enough back then, but always managed to restrain myself, except for that one time the night before she left the country.

Had we not been suddenly interrupted by our parents returning home earlier than expected the sweetness of her would have been sampled there and then. She'd been hesitant at first, probably surprised by my unprecedented advance, but then she gradually began returning the long kiss and had been moving her body with equal interest and eagerness underneath me, when we heard the car outside.

Now as I fucked her without restraint or worry, enjoying the mutual pleasure, I brought a hand to her clit and as if she'd been waiting for that, within seconds she was coming hard with loud shrieks. The sounds of her shrieks and the sight of her fluttering body triggered my own release and just as hers was dying away my orgasm exploded.

We soon dropped off to sleep due to the weed in our system and the accompanying calm of immense fulfillment.

I awoke to the sound of passing vehicles outside and brightness in the room. There was a nice weight on top of me. Gemma, with back to me was riding my cock hard. She was slightly leaned back, her hands flat on the bed as she made very quick, short jerking back and forth movements, her ass bouncing and creasing seductively as it pressed down. I lay still, not wanting to make any move that would upset her rhythm. It was obvious she was nearing a climax. It was only as she shrieked like she'd done the night before and her body began to tremble that I grabbed her succulent hips.

When her convulsions eased, I rose up, still inside her. She, reading my intentions, nimbly leaned forward and got onto her knees and hands without dislodging me. I reached under, grabbed hold of her two tits and crouching, began hammering the wet pussy like a doggy in a hurry. In what seemed like less than five minutes, I gave a mighty heave, knocking her flat onto her belly and began cumming.

We went to the funeral that afternoon and you could feel the hostility from the family of the deceased; all except his youngest sister whom I knew was always partial to Gemma despite the open dislike shown by the others. They tactfully hurled disparaging remarks in Gemma's direction, unmindful that other sympathizers were within earshot.

After the tomb was sealed and folks began flowing away, Gemma took an envelope out of her purse and gave it to the sister-in-law and whispered something in her ear. The young girl smiled sweetly and then boldly laughed out loud. She kissed Gemma's cheek and put away the envelope into her purse. Inside the car Gemma told me it was a copy of the fertility test results from two different clinics.

Gemma was breathing hard and there was red anger glowing in her eyes. We drove in silence and when we were halfway home she started sobbing intermittently. When we got to the apartment Gemma hurried up the stairs in surprisingly steady leaps considering she was wearing high heels. She took my hand and, sobbing, dragged me into the bedroom, taking time to only slip out of the knee length black skirt, she threw herself onto the bed.

I watched in heated amazement as she spread the slim, rounded and nicely shaped legs and thighs, and looking at me through sobbing eyes, literally ripped apart the crotch of the sheer black panties and beckoned me to her. I stared at the captivating sight of my beautiful sister with her torn panties and invitingly spread legs hugged by black mesh stockings and garter belt. She raised her hands and powerfully popped open the buttons on the thin purple blouse, revealing half cupped, sheer brassiere. She was also still in her high heels.

"Give me a child Gerry, fuck me and put a fucking baby inside my belly," she sobbed.

Then added, "I'll show those stuck up, evil minded fucking bitches who's barren. The ugly fuckers."

It was the first time in our entire lives I'd ever heard Gemma utter a curse word out of that sweet mouth. She watched with impatiently blazing eyes as I took off my clothes, and when I jumped onto the bed and in a swift movement sent my hard cock into her tight, little pussy, she howled.

"Fuck you - ugly bitches. Fuck you Marvin," she cried out.

Marvin was her late husband. She wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, responding with matching eagerness and agile waist to my hurried pounding of her welcoming vulva. Inspired, I rode her for an hour in a number of positions until we were both drenched in sweat, and when her body finally broke, mine followed suit and we rocked in pleasure together. When our satiated bodies relaxed. She pushed me over onto my back and licked and sucked my half-erect cock clean of our combined juices.

One year later I made a trip to England to see my bouncing baby daughter and niece, and now juicy, baby-thick sister. For three weeks I drank milk from her swollen breasts and fucked her every day.