Twins

Story Info
Mom and her twins.
2.4k words
4.27
48.6k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

It was a summer month, warm and a little humid, about the middle of the morning. I was flittering around the church arranging things for a wedding. I had on a summer dress with no bra. I wasn't going to wear pants but at the last minute put some on, cotton, so they would air me better. The summer dress dipped right down through my breasts leaving a lot to view and swing around. There were four other ladies about my age, somewhere in their 40's, dressed about the same creating a sea of moving breasts for the men bringing in flowers and moving things around. Nobody was in a hurry.

Checking out the men's crotches made my panties work overtime keeping me dry. I wondered what it was about a wedding that made our sexual desires bubble up so freely. Fortunately I wasn't a bridesmaid because they were all family. We finally finished up. Me for home and two of the ladies were going to spend the afternoon in bed with their husbands recovering from their condition.

I was glad to get home. We usually spent the middle and afternoon of the day in the house so we could keep cool and my summer dress was light and airy so I didn't change. My twin boys Jacob and Lucas were in the kitchen. Jacob is older being the first one out. They're 18 and a half and stand at 5ft11 and they keep up with modern exercise trends. They weren't tied at the waist twins. They had their separate paths but were special pals and cooperated on most everything. They just didn't wear the same clothes, that kind of thing.

We sat talking for a few minutes. They seemed quieter than normal and mostly talked about what I was doing. They usually talked about something they were doing. I saw them glancing at each other. Finally they seemed to decide.

Jacob said, "Mom. Donna loves to kiss and stuff. Nothing else. The thing is she loves to do that with both of us there. Every time one of us tries to take it a little farther she flips over to the other one. We can't seem to get anywhere."

Donna is the same age as the boys and she's a subtle looker. She's soft and cuddly. She wants what she wants but doesn't know how to get it yet. I think they're trying to give it to her or show her the way. We have a standard sentence for solving problems.

I said. "Make a plan and think it through until it works."

Lucas said, "We have. We need a run through. Would you be our subject and see how we do. Maybe you could give us some suggestions."

I sat looking from one to the other for a few moments. Finally Jacob said, "Never mind mom. We'll find another way. Thanks anyway."

It was probably because I had a couple of small glasses of wine at the church or because father and husband wasn't due back until 6:00 or I was still a bit turned on from the guys at the church or our boys asked or a combination of all that. It might be fun to see what they have in mind. It couldn't be all that bad and Donna might appreciate their attention more.

"Ok. I'll be back in a minute or two. What do you want me to wear? I can change."

Jacob said, "You're fine like you are mom. She wears dresses a lot. Could we go to my bedroom? She started taking us to her bedroom a couple of weeks ago when her parents aren't there, and they're never there. She says it's sexier having us in her bedroom."

"Ok. Meet you there in a few."

I didn't freshen up any. I figured I still had a woman's scent and they might pick it up and help get them in the mood since I wasn't the girl of their pursuit. Jacob's door was open so I walked in. Lucas was sitting on the side of the bed and Jacob was standing. He came over and closed the door and turned the lights out. It was almost totally dark. He got my hand and walked me over to the side of the bed near Lucas.

"This is how she always has her bedroom when she takes us upstairs and one of us sits and one stands with her so I thought we would start that way. She usually doesn't say a word once we're in her bedroom and so we don't either. I'm going to do what we do with her so if you don't like it we can substitute if you want. At some point it'll turn into our plan."

Both of them were only about 2 inches taller than I am and I was slim and in good shape too. Jacob spread his hands on the outside top of my hips and I got on his shoulders. I think he was deciding whether to go for it with kissing his mom or tiptoe around it lightly. Like I said, I was still a bit turned on from the morning so I tilted and kissed him first to let him know how I would do it. I stayed with it and in a moment or two we were up against each other. I fingered the hair on the back of his head and tilted the other way and went again. His hips were against mine but he wasn't up yet.

I thought with the room darkened and the body press he would forget I was his mom and I would feel him coming up soon. My crotch and his crotch were not quite together yet. He would have to come up for that. His hands got around on my back, one about mid back and the other at the top of my buns. He seldom stopped moving his fingers. I wondered if he realized he had a clear opening to my breasts. My nipples were probably up. I was really enjoying Jacob kissing me.

About that time I felt some fingers on my calf just below my knee playing up and down. This must be part of their plan. Double teaming. Why not, it might work. While Lucas was playing with my leg Jacob moved down on my buns more, not that imposing but good to feel. He rippled across my butt crack and feeling my buns from one side to the other, not all that low and his lips opened slightly. I loved drifting along with these two with some really nice sexual feelings and they hadn't done all that much.

Lucas had his fingers on the inside of my legs, still below my knees. My summer dress went down lower than that so he was up under my dress. My legs were close enough together to feel him on the inside of both knees when he got there. I didn't open my legs because I liked him touching both like that. Jacob ran his tongue across my lower lip then the upper, just on the inside because the outside was busy with his. He had both hands down on my buns, one on each, pulling them apart very slowly and letting them go back together.

I don't know exactly when I felt Jacob's dick come alive but it was and it was between my thighs and up my vulva. I naturally shuffled and opened my legs some which sent both of them a significant signal. Jacob's dick got in between my thighs more and Lucas worked on up between my thighs until he could feel both on his hands again. He wasn't that far from my crotch. He pulled his fingers out and slid them up on my panties on my buns. Jacob pulled his hands up to get out of the way.

Lucas pushed my buns so I pressed against Jacob more then let off and Lucas pushed again and kept that up. He was dry fucking me into Jacob. Jacob moved his hands up high on my back on bare skin. My summer dress was low in back with only straps over the shoulders. I opened my legs a little more. I felt fully involved with both of them and didn't seem to care and went with it for the moment. Their plan seemed to be good so far.

Then it got real. Jacob finally decided to finger my breasts and actually found a nipple. It wasn't that far under the fabric. His finger massaged it casually and Lucas slipped both his hands inside my pants on the outside of my hips and slowly went around front and back but not seeming to get there. It was a great tease. Through all that Jacob and I were still dry fucking that little bit that Lucas started. Jacob and I had the most marvelous routine kissing and tonguing. We could do that for a long time while their hands and fingers worked their plan.

Jacob pulled the strap off one shoulder and bent over and kissed my breast and got the nipple in his mouth. I almost swooned it felt so good. He sucked lightly and we kissed more and I realized Lucas had my panties down below my crotch. No bra and no pants. If this worked with Donna like it did me she was a goner. Lucas didn't wait. He had a palm on my buns with his fingers down and pushed under and fingered my ridges up to my clit. I jumped a little when he touched it. He pulled his fingers down with one slipping down in. I was really wet.

He pulled out of my vagina and went up my butt crack then back again and slipped his finger in and out of my vagina a few times. Jacob backed off so as not to interfere with Lucas, I think, so I reached down and got his dick. His exercise shorts weren't that thick. He had a substantial dick like his dad. I supposed Lucas did too. Lucas was fingering my clit after lubing it with his finger but not enough for an orgasm. With his other hand he took my pants off. I was sort of floating along with all this, it was really good.

There wasn't a thought in my head about stopping. It would be horribly cruel to all of us. Jacob slipped the other string off my other shoulder and my summer dress fluttered down hanging up on my hand on Jacob's dick and Lucas's hand fingering me between my thighs. In a moment or two we both let the dress go and got back to what we were doing. Lucas wasn't exactly behind me. Jacob worked me backward until my legs touched the mattress then I sat down and lay backwards.

Jacob followed. I didn't see him take his shorts of but he did. He was stretched outward from me with his head at my breasts. He took his top off. That's when I noticed he was nude. Lucas lifted my legs up so my feet were on the mattress, out some. He was nude. He moved in and I felt his dick touch my vagina and push in. He stayed standing with his hands on my knees. My vagina was right out there for him. Jacob kissed me and my breasts and fingered my clit while Lucas fucked me. He wasn't going that fast.

I had my eyes closed and I was floating up there in the clouds. This couldn't be better if I scripted it myself. Lucas's dick slipping in was a monstrously satisfying thing. It was the culmination of a really good sexual day with a covey of different men with the best ones getting me. I had a hand on Jacob's dick and pulled it slowly up so I could get to it. He wound up on his side with his head in back of mine.

I got him between my lips and started oral. I've got lots of experience with Henry. I was concentrating on Lucas fucking me but I thought if I did Jacob then he could have an orgasm as well as Lucas but Lucas pulled out and Jacob moved around on the bed. I totally forgot they had a plan. Jacob pulled me up on top so I got him in and I had a swivel fuck on top that any man would die for. We were going nicely and Jacob pulled me down so he could kiss me, I thought, and Lucas straddled Jacob's legs behind me.

I felt his dick pushing against my butt. I've let Henry have a go at my butt a few times over the years so I let Lucas go at it. He went as slowly as I would have wanted and when he broke through my sexual high went way on up. I more or less stayed still and let Jacob fuck my vagina from below and Lucas my butt from behind. I was lubed and everything was very smooth. Lucas wasn't going in very far.

Jacob and I were tonguing and he nipped my nipples when he could. We slowly got faster but not excessive. I was feeling it and I could tell both of them were too. I didn't think it was possible we would all three hit it at the same time but hopefully we would be close. I didn't have to touch my clit. Lucas went first. It must have been his first butt but he already had my vagina so that could have been it. I went off in between and Jacob did an excellent job getting his off.

I couldn't believe they got my breasts, not to mention my crotch and butt, and they fucked me. Both of them. Their mom. I would have to be careful for a while. Fortunately Henry travels on very short trips for the state so we do have some privacy. Henry usually calls before he starts home so I can plan dinner so that helps. I can only imagine what it's going to be like climbing in bed with just Jacob or just Lucas.

One day when they came home from somewhere they smelled of sex so I think they were successful but they've never said anything about it and I've never asked. We do not play around anytime we feel like it in the house. We very carefully plan it out so it's really casual and satisfying and we're never interrupted by the other and we've never had a threesome other than that first one. I let Henry fuck me in the butt again. Only fair.

Suburb
Suburb
1,027 Followers