Twins

Story Info
Jealous twin sister gets revenge.
8.1k words
4.12
36.9k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

*

Karl and Kim were 18 year old twins in their senior year of high school. They were fraternal twins and if you didn't know them you wouldn't think they were even related.

Karl was very handsome with chiseled facial features. He had mesmerizing deep blue eyes and a head of thick curly blond hair. His very athletic build accentuated his swimmers body. His second best feature was his bulbous butt. It was hypnotic to watch him walk down the halls at school. His best feature, of course, was what lay between his thighs. He was well equipped with a 7.5 cut penis with the girth of a coke can and nice low hanging smooth balls.

Kim, on the other hand, was less fortunate in the looks department. She was a very plain girl with thin stringy hair and no boobs or ass to speak of. Her fashion choices didn't help. She chose baggy clothing to help conceal her non existing body parts.

Kim had always been jealous of Karl. His natural beauty. His seemingly effortless ability to make friends with everyone and the ease at which he excelled at anything he tried. Everything good just seemed to fall into his lap. This jealousy carved a wall between them.

Karl never really understood why there was this barrier between them but knew something wasn't right.

During their senior year Karl was nominated for most every superlative. He was voted most handsome senior and most likely to succeed. He got homecoming king for both football and basketball. Just name an award and if he didn't win it he had been nominated for it anyway. He ruled the school. Everyone thought the world of him.

Well except his twin sister Kim. All this infuriated her to no end. She couldn't stand it that he had all this popularly and she had none. She wanted to knock him off his pedestal so badly.

Kim got her opportunity one early morning.

Kim and Karl's bedrooms were upstairs and their parents was downstairs. One morning Kim woke up early, very early, about 3;30 am needing to pee. She tiptoed to the jack & jill bathroom separating her and Karl's bedrooms.

As she quietly relieved herself she heard noises coming from Karl's bedroom. After finishing her bodily function she leaned against Karl's door to listen more closely. She heard moaning and grunting sounds. At first she was thinking Karl was writhing in pain.

Without thinking she opened his door but stopped before she entered. What she saw blew her mind.

Her brother was in bed on his back with his legs high in the air. The closer she looked she saw the reason for the moans and groans. Her twin brother was furiously fucking his ass with a huge dildo. He was shoving it in and out with one hand and pounding his hard penis with the other.

She quickly returned to her room and grabbed her phone, setting it to video record. As she was filming him he started saying, "Oh that's it Tom fuck me hard baby! Fuck me like you always do! Tear my ass up baby! Come on, fill my hole with your hot cum!"

Just as Karl ejaculated all over himself and withdrew the dildo with a plopping sound she gently closed the door and slipped back to her room. She replayed the video several times just to reassure herself that what she'd seen was real.

Kim could not believe what she had witnessed. She had her revenge on her phone.

Kim didn't sleep much the next few nights pondering the possibilities ahead of her.

She never mentioned anything until one Friday afternoon after school. She was at the kitchen table when Karl breezed in to grab something to eat. Their parents were still at work so they were alone in the house.

Kim asked Karl, "So what are your plans for the weekend?"

Karl looked shocked. Kim had never been interested in his plans at anytime before now.

"Wow, since when have you been interested in what I was doing, ever?" Karl asked.

Kim snickering answered, "Oh I don't know, just curious I guess."

"You're acting weird, I mean even weird for you," Karl laughed. "And that's pretty weird,"

"Ok cutie pie, laugh while you can." Kim announced.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Karl asked.

Laughing out loud Kim said, "You like that word 'Fuck' don't you?"

Karl shaking his head, not getting what Kim was talking about just looked at her and started walking away.

"Tom likes to fuck too, doesn't he?" Kim asked bluntly.

Karl froze in place. He couldn't quite put together how she might know anything about him and Tom. They had been so very careful about their relationship. If it got out that they were gay. They would both be ruined.

Karl finally responded with, "Tom who and how would I know about stuff like that?"

Kim didn't answer but clicked on the video on her phone playing only the part where Karl's moaning about Tom fucking him.

"Wha.......wher..........how........that's got nothing to do with me!" Karl screamed.

"Oh but it does my little homo brother," Kim said.

"That's not my voice, it just sounds like me," Karl argued.

"Well if it doesn't 'sound' like you it sure as hell looks like you," Kim replied.

"What do you mean looks like me?" Karl tentatively asked.

"Yep there's a video to go along with the audio, gay boy," Kim laughed.

She then held up her phone and played the video for her brother. Karl's eyes bugged out as he watched himself. With one hand he was rapidly fucking his own ass with the dildo and viciously masturbating his rock hard penis with the other.

Karl was totally humiliated. His twin sister had a video of him naked and fucking himself. He couldn't believe this was happening. Then he heard himself again calling out for Tom to fuck him hard just before he shot loads of creamy white cum all over himself.

Karl hung his head in shame, still not wanting to believe this was really happening.

An idea suddenly popped into his head and he reached out and grabbed the phone. He had gotten it. It was over and he was safe. He looked at Kim with a defiant smile but before he could say anything Kim spoke.

"Do you think I'm that stupid brother? I've got copy after copy stored all over the place. You actually didn't think that was the only copy now did you."

Again the defeated returned to Karl's face. Once more the feeling of humiliation returned.

After a few minutes of trying to think of a way out of this Karl finally said, "What now?"

Kim responded, "I've had a while to think about that and I've come up with some ideas. Just don't make any plans for this weekend. Mom and dad are going to an out of town friend's funeral and won't be back till late Sunday night."

Karl, still stunned by the events that had just occurred, slumped down in a kitchen chair. He looked up at Kim and said, "You can't tell anyone about this, I'll.......I'll be humiliated and lose everything. My friends and teammates won't understand. Hell, I don't understand why I'm the way I am. Promise me you won't let any of this get out."

"That's all up to you." Kim said. "As long as you obey me and do everything I tell you to do, your secret is safe with me."

"Obey you, what are you talking about?" Karl asked.

"I have some plans to bring you down to my level. You've had everything handed to you all your life and I've had nothing. It's time for me to shine for a bit. You're going to do exactly what I tell you to do or I'll spill everything." Kim explained.

"What kind of 'plans' are these you have?" Karl asked.

"You'll find out after mom and dad leave in the morning," she said snickering the whole time.

Needless to say Karl got very little sleep that night anticipating what Kim had in store for him over the weekend. When he woke up and went downstairs he discovered his parents had already left.

Kim appeared behind him startling him by saying, "Good morning brother."

He turned to face her. She was smiling brilliantly when she said, "Today's going to be so much fun for everyone, well almost everyone."

"How's that?" He asked.

"I've invited several friends from school over for a, 'tea party' of sorts," Kim said.

"That sounds nice but what does that have to do with me?" Karl asked.

"We'll I promised the girls you would be here and help serve them tea and refreshments," she explained.

"I'm not a waiter or server," Karl replied.

"You're going to be if you want your dirty little secret kept between us," Kim explained.

"Ok I get it. So I'll be 'serving your friends today in return for your silence." Karl said.

"Well that's a start anyway. It will be different I guarantee you that." Kim said laughing.

"What's going on here? You're enjoying this too much. What's the gimmick?" Karl asked.

"I've, or I should say we've, picked out some outfits for you to wear while you are serving us our refreshments." Kim cackled.

"Hey, I'm not wearing any messed up embarrassing shit in front of girls from school!" Karl stated.

"You seem to forget. I have your cute little video in my possession. You will obey my commands or else!" Kim fired back.

A few hours later Karl knew that the girls from school were there. He'd heard the doorbell ring many many times. He wondered just how many girls waited downstairs.

A knock on his bedroom door snapped him out of his thoughts. Kim opened the door before he could reply to the knock.

"It's showtime brother. All my girls have arrived and were ready for some snacks." Kim announced. "Here's your first outfit."

She flung a skimpy pair of red speedos toward Karl. He caught them and held them up.

"They're tiny! These can't be my size. They look like a kid's size. I'll look like a fool in these. Don't you have something else I can wear?" Karl pleaded.

"Nope, these were requested by the group," she replied. "Now slip those on and hurry downstairs, the animals are getting restless," Kim uttered smugly.

Karl undressed and started pulling up the speedos. He knew he was in trouble when they hung up on his thighs. He pulled and stretched and finally maneuvered them all the way up. He looked down to see his 7.5 inch penis was covered but every bit of his blond pubic hair was visible. The tiny suit was stretched so tight that his sizable penis and balls were very evident. He checked the rear view in the mirror to discover about 2 inches of his ass crack was showing above the suit.

He decided he couldn't wear the speedo like that so he got a large baggy t-shirt that hung down covering most of the suit. He smiled thinking he'd solved his problem.

He took several deep breaths and headed downstairs to get this over with. He walked into the living room to see approximately 12 to 15 girls from school. He recognized the majority of them. He didn't know them very well since they ran in different social circles, but he saw them most every day at school.

"As most of you already know, this is my handsome all American brother Karl. He's the most popular boy in our school. And he has volunteered to help us today with our tea and refreshments. But I see he's added to his uniform. With that said Kim grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt and yanked it up and over his head in one swoop before Karl could react.

"There, that's much better," Kim said. "You'll be much more comfortable like that. We wouldn't want you to get overheated while running around serving all our needs."

As soon as Karl realized his t-shirt was gone he moved his hands to cover his crotch and pubic hair. He shot Kim a severely 'damn you' look. There he stood in front of a group of girls from his school in nothing but a very small and tight speedo. He'd never felt more naked in public before.

Kim instructed Karl to come to the adjoining kitchen to get started serving. He turned to walk into the kitchen but then remembered that his ass crack was showing in the rear. He quickly moved one hand to cover his backside.

In the kitchen he was handed a large tray of glasses filled with tea and soft drinks. Kim told him to distribute the drinks and then come back for more.

He now realized that by carrying the heavy tray, both his front and rear would be exposed to everyone. His junk protruding below his visible public hair in front and the 2 inch's of butt crack in the rear, all would be on display. He was so embarrassed he didn't know how he was going to get through this.

Kim answered his wandering by holding up her phone indicating she still had the video.

He took another deep breath and moved into the living room carrying the tray. Kim had given him instructions to go around the room making sure each girl was served. As he stopped at each girl he had to bend down so they could take their choice of drink. Karl felt like everytime he bent over the speedo slipped further down, revealing even more of his scantily covered body. Holding the tray in front of him he couldn't see for sure but he felt positive there was slippage.

Each girl was getting a close up look at the spectacular boy specimen as he served them. Most of these girls were plain Janes just like Karl's sister. They were never given the opportunity to be this close to such a hunk. Some seemed to be actually salivating at the sight of him. All the girls were getting that warm moist feeling between their legs.

Finally the tray was empty and needed to be refilled. Karl swiftly moved back to the kitchen. When he was safely in the kitchen he moved the tray to inspect the slippage he believed had happened. Looking down he was pleasantly surprised to find little if any change in front. When he caught a reflection of his rear in the glass oven door, he gasped. He saw that at least half of his butt crack was now showing. All the slippage he had felt had been in the rear of the speedos.

Karl quickly pulled up the suit to where it had originally been. He hoped that maybe the group of girls had not noticed his wardrobe malfunction.

Kim came in and barked, "Get back out there, you've got more drinks to serve. I don't think half of them have one yet. Get busy boy!" And with that she slapped him hard across his right butt cheek.

Karl startled, looked at her with fury in his eyes. Then reloaded his tray and returned to the living room to resume his duties.

There weren't enough chairs for all the girls so some had plopped down on the floor. When Karl stopped to serve the girls on the floor he found that not only did he have to lean over but squat down so the girls could reach their drinks. Every time he squatted down he could feel that same familiar slipping feeling. In his mind he just knew that the back of his speedos were moving down his butt. He could only wonder how much of his crack was now showing.

He couldn't believe he was in a room full of girls from his school and being humiliated like this. He was blushing so much it seemed his face would burst into flames at any moment. He had never been this embarrassed before.

When he stood up and turned to serve some girls behind him he heard a wolf whistle. Everything stood still for an instant and then he heard giggles and outright laughter behind him.

Kim then said, "Wow bro, I had no idea how hairy your butt crack was! Are you that hairy everywhere?"

Karl almost collapsed from embarrassment. He turned to snarl at Kim but found her whispering into one of her friends' ears.

With all the girls having been served their drinks Karl started for the kitchen. Kim interrupted him with more instructions saying, "Everyone has a beverage now so you can go back to your room and change into the next outfit to serve our snacks."

"What do you mean by my next outfit?" Karl questioned. "I think this has run its course. I did what you wanted and I'm done with this!"

"Fine bro, let me just grab my phone for a second. I need to send some stuff," Kim said sternly.

Karl with a look of disgust said, "Ok, I'll be right back. Where is my 'outfit'?"

"It's on your bed. Now hurry back, our appetites are stimulated and we need feeding," Kim said laughing.

Karl turned to leave the room and received a round of applause accompanied by more wolf whistles.

When he reached his room he took a look in the mirror to discover the speedo had slipped down in front showing the base of his penis. He felt like he was going to pass out. He quickly turned to view his rear and felt even more sick at what he saw. At least half, if not more, of his hairy but crack was on display. All the girls had seen more of him in the last few minutes than just about anyone had ever seen.

He felt sick to his stomach but remembered Kim's subtle warning about sending the video. He glanced over to his bed to find out what his 'next' outfit would be. Again a shock wave hit him when he saw a jockstrap laid out on his bed. She can't expect me to wear just this, he thought.

He picked the jockstrap only to discover it was one of his own. It was an old one he had meant to throw out. The only reason he had kept it was to use in an emergency if all the others were in the laundry. It was so worn out that the elastic was stretched and barely had any grip to it. The pouch was stretched out from years of wearing athletic cups for protection. The two rear straps were useless they just hung there not even touching the butt cheeks.

Suddenly Karl's door opened and Kim and two of the girls strode into his room.

"We got worried, thinking you may have gotten lost." Kim announced.

"No.......no......I was just.........you can't expect me to wear this!" Karl said, holding up the feeble jockstrap. "It's indecent. My ass will be naked!"

Laughing Kim said, "Bro we've already seen most of your rear. That speedo slipped way down revealing more than half your butt crack. So there won't be much new territory to be seen."

"Please, I'm begging you don't make me wear this in front of the girls, it's humiliating," Karl begged.

"Ahh poor baby. Being made to do something he's uncomfortable with. How sad. I've been made to attend your bull shit awards and ceremonies all my life. Do you think I enjoyed hearing everyone praise you?" Kim asked.

"I'm truly sorry. I had no idea that you were feeling like that." Karl replied.

Kim seemed to feel compassion for a split second before snapping back to her real self. "Tuff crap bro, we have a deal. Are you backing out of it! Do I need to get my phone!"

"No.......no but please can't I have something to wear besides this flimsy jock?" Karl pleaded.

Kim studied for a second and said, "Put that jockstrap on and we'll be right back.

After the three girls left his room Karl reluctantly removed the speedos and was pulling the jock strap up when the door opened again. The three girls entered his room just before he was able to cover his penis inside the jockstrap pouch. Giving the three a glimpse of his junk. Not thinking clearly he instinctively turned his back to them. Then realizing that his bare ass was now on display he just as quickly turned back around to face the girls.

"Nice show bro," Kim chuckling said.

Karl once again blushed deep red as his embarrassment continued.

Kim flung an object toward Karl. He reached for it but it fell to the floor in front of him. He stepped forward and picked it up. Examining it he saw it was a Hawaiian grass skirt.

Karl, looking at Kim, asked, "What's this?"

"You wanted something to wear over the jockstrap didn't you? Well it's this or nothing.," Kim answered. "It's an old Halloween costume and it's got an elastic waistband so it should fit."

"Hurry up the girls are growing restless and getting all stirred up wondering what you'll be wearing next for their enjoyment." Kim mumbled as the three turned and headed downstairs.

Karl pulled up the grass skirt and checked himself out in the mirror. It covered the jockstrap somewhat. The skirt was made of strips of some man made fiber that resembled the traditional Hawaiian ones. This one being a cheap costume was very thin and the strands of "grass" were quite far apart. It, at least, was better than just the jockstrap by itself.