Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JJ said, "It seems so."

She grabbed her books and put them into her bag, being careful not to damage her rose, before heading off to class as the warning bell rang.

Mike was already sitting in their normal spot as JJ walked in. She smiled and slid into the seat beside him. She ached to reach over and touch him, even kiss him but settled for pressing their thighs together under the table.

"Good morning; I hope you all had a pleasant weekend," said Mr Barton. "I believe we have a new student with us." He looked around the room and paused. "Miss Sanderson, is that right?"

"Yes, Mr Barton," said a soft voice.

JJ turned and spotted Olivia sitting beside Michael Dawson, the school man whore, and he was already leering at her. Like Lianne had mentioned, Olivia was a pretty girl, long auburn hair, blue eyes, and a very nice sized chest. Olivia seemed to blush under the eyes of every student and happened to look at JJ. She smiled softly, which JJ returned, before looking back at their teacher.

At the end of English, JJ decided to do something she normally didn't do. She left her books on her desk and walked over to Olivia. She smiled as she stopped in front of her desk and said, "Hi, Olivia. I'm JJ."

Olivia seemed surprised. "Oh, hi. Nice to meet you."

"What class do you have next?" asked JJ.

"History with Ms Baits."

"Wonderful, me too. Want to walk together?"

Olivia beamed and nodded. "That sounds great."

They walked out of the classroom, Mike stepping in line with them, JJ's bag in his hands. JJ said, "Olivia, this is my twin brother, Mike. Mike, Olivia."

"Nice to meet you," said Olivia.

Mike nodded. "You as well. Don't let my sister bully you; you can say no to her."

JJ frowned and smacked his chest lightly, shaking her head as he laughed. "Ignore him," said JJ, "he thinks he's funny."

Mike shrugged. "You just don't have a sense of humour."

"So, Olivia, are you boarding on campus or did your parents move to town?" asked JJ.

The school had dormitories open to all students, but about a third of the students lived in the local town, West Port. JJ and Mike had grown up in the small town and preferred the privacy of their own home.

"Boarding at the moment," said Olivia, "my parents are still sorting things out, so to get me here and settled, I got a room. And lucky me, I don't have to share."

"Nice score," said Mike.

"What about you two?" asked Olivia.

"We live in West Port. Have our whole lives," said JJ. "If you ever need to escape this place, even for a few hours after school, you're more than welcome to come and hang out. Me and the girls do a study group every Tuesday and Thursday if you want to join."

Olivia nodded. "That would be great."

JJ sat next to Olivia in History, leaving Mike to sit with one of his friends. She missed not being with him but found herself enjoying Olivia's company. The girl was sweet, a little shy, but interesting. JJ managed to learn she was an artist, loved to draw and paint. She had an older brother who was ten years older; he was married and lived in California. And she also discovered that Olivia's parents had split, hence the move.

At lunch, JJ invited Olivia to her table. They stopped by the lunch line, JJ grabbing food for her and Mike to share, before sitting with Lianne and Matilda. Lianne was shocked when JJ introduced Olivia but kept her gossipy rumours to herself. Mike joined the table with his friends, Richard -- who they actually called Rams, Bryce, and Casey. JJ made all the introduction, and most of the conversation was focused on Olivia.

Fifteen minutes into lunch Mike seemed to be distracted, and JJ frowned when she realised he had hardly eaten. Making an excuse, JJ pulled Mike from the table. She led him through the school to an old classroom that was never used. JJ pulled out the key to unlock the room, something she had stolen from a previous teacher back in their freshman year and locked it behind them once they were inside.

Mike walked over to the couch that was pushed against the wall and dropped into it.

"What's wrong with you?" asked JJ. She stopped in the centre of the room and crossed her arms over her chest.

"Nothing," he said.

JJ pursed her lips. "Nope, try again."

He sighed. "You like Olivia."

"And?"

"No, you are attracted to her."

"What makes you say that?"

"You don't just make friends JJ, you never have. Matilda and Lianne worked hard for your attention, but this girl, you just swipe in and invite her to lunch and to your study group."

"And that means I'm attracted to her?" JJ had noticed Olivia's looks, but the thought hadn't even crossed her mind about going that far.

"Yes," said Mike.

"Are you jealous?" she smirked. Jealous Mike was possessive, and she liked it when he got possessive.

"Yes."

JJ uncrossed her arms and started to strip off her uniform. First her tie, then her shirt, followed by her skirt. Mike's mouth went dry as he took in her lacey underwear; he had gotten hard when he had seen her choose it that morning. So hard, in fact, he fucked her against the bathroom sink.

JJ closed the space between them and straddled Mike's lap. "You have no reason to be jealous, baby."

Mike's hands ran over her thighs and up her sides. His thumb traced the lace, and he couldn't stop himself from leaning forward to lick the lace over her nipple.

JJ moaned. "I'm all yours."

"Mine." Mike reached behind JJ's back to undo her bra. His fingers caressed her skin as he brought the straps around and let her breasts relax. He dropped the bra onto the ground before focusing on her breasts. He kissed around the nipple of her left breast first while his right hand cupped and rolled the nipple of her right breast in between his fingers. Mike used the flat of his tongue to lick around the areola before sucking the nipple in between his lips. He squeezed her right breast before biting done on the left nipple. He tugged at the bud; he nipped and sucked until JJ was squirming in his lap.

He released the left nipple with a pop. It was red and swollen. Mike pressed a kiss to the bud before moving over to the other. He repeated the same process; sucking, licking, and biting. Pulling all sorts of sounds out of JJ, her body rubbing against him, wanting friction between her legs where every bit and nip of his teeth was sending pleasure down to.

When he finished with her breasts, Mike sat back and took a minute to appreciate how swollen they were. He smiled before looking up at JJ's flushed face. Normally, JJ was in control, and he would do whatever she asked. But she was giving him control for the moment, and he buzzed at the thought of what he wanted to do to her.

Seeing how JJ had been drawn to Olivia had surprised him and made him feel jealous, like he hadn't felt in a long time. He wanted to mark her, to claim her, but he knew he couldn't leave marks for anyone to see. So he would do it where only he could, where only JJ would feel them.

Rolling JJ onto the couch, Mike stood and grabbed his bag. He pulled open the side pocket and grabbed a bottle of lube. His emergency supply. JJ bit down on her lip as she watched him.

Mike said, "Kneel facing to the wall, ass out."

JJ did as she was told. She leant her arms on the back of the couch and pushed her ass out towards him.

Mike hooked his finger in the lace of her panties and pulled them down; they fell to sit around her knees. He ran his hands over the smooth cheeks, taking a moment to smirk before he smacked the white flesh making JJ jump and gasp.

"A spanking? How naughty!" said JJ.

Mike smirked. "Not exactly, just couldn't help myself." He smacked her cheek again, catching the same spot, making her shiver.

Squeezing the flesh, Mike guided JJ to spread herself open, the cheeks parting slightly to reveal her tight asshole. Mike's cock twitched at the sight. Popping open the tube, he squirted the lube onto JJ's hole. She flinched at the cold gel. Mike used a finger to move the lube over her twitching spot before pushing his finger in. JJ moaned, her ass clenching around his finger.

"Fuck," she gasped.

Mike chuckled. "It's been a little while."

JJ moaned. "Too long."

He moved his finger in and out, making the movements slow. When he felt her muscles had loosened, he added in his second finger. Normally, when they did anal, Mike would spend longer preparing her. They had a few toys that he could use to stretch her open a bit more because his cock was a lot thicker than a few fingers. But the idea that JJ's ass would burn for the rest of the day meant she would think about him for the rest of the day, and it made his cock throb.

The third finger in JJ's ass had her pressing her face into the couch. Her hips were pushing her ass back into his fingers, moans falling from her mouth. JJ had always enjoyed anal; every time they had done it, they had been at home, and for days after, she could still feel him inside her. Her pussy was soaked from Mike's touch, her juices were trailing down her thighs, and if Mike was to touch her cunt at all, she knew she'd cum and squirt all over him.

Mike pulled his fingers from JJ's ass and smirked. Her butt was puckered and clenching around the air, desperately looking for more. Mike quickly stripped himself off his clothes before lubing up his cock. He coated every inch before throwing the lube on top of his bag and stepping right up against JJ's ass. He rubbed his wet length between her cheeks, teasing her opening.

"You ready?" he asked.

JJ nodded. "So ready."

Mike gripped her hip with one hand and used his other to press the head of his cock against her hole. The bud popped open, letting in the tip of Mike's cock. He grabbed her other hip and smirked before pushing himself in hard. His cock burrowed its way into the tight channel, JJ letting out a scream that cracked as the sound came out.

JJ's ass burned as Mike cock split her open. She grasped the couch as her breaths came out in harsh pants. Mike didn't wait for her to adjust; he forced the rest of his length in, his balls swinging forward and smacking against JJ's pussy. The force knocked JJ's orgasm through her, making her ass clench even tighter as she trembled.

"Mike!"

"Fuck," said Mike, his words slightly strained. "So fucking tight."

JJ moaned and pressed back into him.

Mike started to pull out, his cock dragging along every inch on the inside of JJ's ass, her walls clenching so tightly it was almost painful. Mike's thrusts were slow at first; JJ's ass was so tight he couldn't go faster even though he wanted to. But with every thrust, JJ cried out, and her walls became more giving.

JJ tried to keep up, but she couldn't. Mike started pounding into her ass, her balls smacking into her pussy, splattering her fluids over her thighs and his, the squelching only growing louder as did their moans.

Mike stopped his thrusts and pulled JJ up. He pulled her to her feet before sitting on the couch and pulling her back onto his lap. He lined his cock back up to her ass and left JJ sink onto him, giving him a different angle and finding a few nerves that made JJ tremble.

"Fuck yourself on my cock," he grunted into her ear.

JJ gasped and started to raise her hips. Mike kept hold of her, pushing her to ride him faster and harder until she was cumming again. JJ's body felt sluggish, and she struggled to keep herself up. Mike pulled her back against his chest; he kissed and sucked her neck and fucked his cock up into her.

"You're mine," he said, biting down on her earlobe. "My sister."

"Yours," JJ whimpered.

With another sharp snap of his hips, Mike filled JJ's ass with her cum. JJ shivered above him as the fluids flowed into her and warmed her ass.

The bell signalling the end of lunch sounded, and Mike frowned. "Fuck school."

JJ smiled. "I second that."

Mike kissed JJ's cheek. "I say we stay here, and I fuck you in the ass again."

"I won't be able to walk," she said.

Mike shrugged. "I'll carry you."

~

The rest of the school day, JJ had to pretend that her ass wasn't burning. She kept her face straight as she felt a twinge with every step, every time she sat down, and with every shift of her hips. JJ had to keep herself from smirking as she thought how Mike had pounded into her, leaving marks on her body -- there would be bruises on her hips -- and she only wanted more.

But what their private time had also made her realise was that Mike was right. JJ had looked at Olivia during their last class of the day, Algebra, and decided she would have been someone she could see herself playing with. Not in the same way that she and Mike chose people for him to fuck and her to watch, but for her to enjoy herself. JJ wouldn't mind kissing her or tasting her cunt, and while she would never do anything without Mike's agreement, she wondered what it would take for him to include her in their little group or how far she could push it?

With classes finished, JJ had time to kill. Mike had soccer practice, and she had two hours to waste. Mike had suggested she head home and come back, but she didn't like the idea of being home alone. So she found herself with Olivia in her dorm.

The dorm room given to Olivia was meant for two students but only furnished for one. Olivia had a twin bed pushed against one wall, a side table, a set of draws against the other wall, and a desk. Olivia had a few pictures stuck on the wall and a few framed prints as well as memories. There was also a corner where she had all her art supplies; there were canvases, brushes of all sizes and lots of paint. JJ had been so intrigued by her talent that she convinced Olivia to show her work.

JJ sat on Olivia's bed and smiled at Olivia as she sat down beside her.

"Don't laugh," said Olivia.

JJ sighed. "I won't." She took the folio and opened it.

The first few pictures were of animals. There was a cat and a dog. Then a group of grazing deer. There were also landscapes and trees -- places Olivia had visited. The more recent sketches were of people; an old lady on a park bench, a couple kissing on a train, a man reading a newspaper.

"These are amazing," said JJ.

Olivia blushed. "Thank you." She took the folio and put it back. And as she bent over, JJ saw a flash of her pink panties beneath her skirt.

JJ tried to focus; she promised Mike she would behave. But it seemed she couldn't be perfect. "Have you ever done nude drawings?"

Olivia blushed. "Not completely nude."

JJ smirked. "Would you do me?"

"Seriously?" Olivia sat back down on the bed beside JJ.

"Yeah."

Olivia looked shocked.

"What? Scared to see me naked?" teased JJ.

The pink tint started to turn red. Olivia said, "Not scared, more self-conscious."

JJ smirked. "I didn't ask you to strip, but I wouldn't be opposed if you joined me."

Olivia swallowed.

JJ shifted from her spot and moved closer to Olivia. She leant her shoulder against Olivia's and lifted her hand to cup her cheek. It was bold, JJ could scare off Olivia, but something told her that Olivia wasn't going anywhere. Looking into her eyes, JJ closed the space between them, getting so close she could feel Olivia's breath. JJ ran her thumb over Olivia's lips before she leaned in and kissed her. It was closed mouth but firm.

After ten seconds, JJ pulled back, but not too far. Olivia's eyes had darkened, and she didn't seem scared. JJ leant back in, kissing her again but opening her mouth. She teased Olivia's lips with her tongue, coaching her to open her mouth, and when she did, pushed her tongue inside.

Olivia moaned as JJ's tongue met hers; she had never kissed a girl before but found herself liking the taste. JJ tasted like watermelon lip gloss and something else, something warmer. JJ pushed further; she laid Olivia out on the bed and set one of her thighs between Olivia's. JJ could feel the warmth of Olivia's pussy through her panties. She found herself wanting to peel back Olivia's shirt; she wanted to taste her skin and maybe dip her fingers inside her cunt. She rocked her body against Olivia, their breasts pressing together.

Olivia broke the kiss and gasped for air, but JJ didn't let up. She attacked Olivia's throat; she sucked and bit the skin, pressing closer.

"JJ, I've never...."

JJ hummed and bit down on Olivia's shoulder. She pressed her thigh firmly against Olivia's damp panties and used one of her hands to press Olivia's thigh to her own cunt. She rocked her body against Olivia's and smirked at the cry it caused. Olivia squeezed her eyes shut and shifted her hips, pressing back against JJ's thigh.

"Your so wet," teased JJ.

Olivia whimpered.

"Fuck, I want to stick my tongue in your cunt."

Olivia's eyes snapped open, and JJ smiled down at her. She kissed her firmly and rocked their bodies together faster. JJ wasn't going to cum; Olivia seemed lost in the sensation of JJ's thigh against her cunt and JJ's tongue in her mouth to remember to press her knee against JJ. But JJ knew there would be time later. So JJ focused on Olivia and moved her hand beneath Olivia's skirt. JJ got her hand beneath Olivia's panties and found her clit. She kept the pressure of her thigh up, rubbing firmly against Olivia's cunt, but she rubbed at Olivia's clit, pinching the small nub and making Olivia scream into her mouth. JJ broke the kiss and lifted her head to watch Olivia as she increased the pressure on Olivia's clit. The sensation made Olivia crash; her back arched, her beating stopped, and her body trembled.

JJ smirked down at Olivia as she sagged on the bed, panting. JJ stayed where she was, quite comfortable on top of Olivia. She stroked Olivia's auburn hair and twisted it around her finger.

JJ pressed a kiss to Olivia's jaw and asked, "So about my nude drawing?"

Olivia nodded. "Okay."

"Great. Now, I believe I said something about tasting your cunt." JJ lifted herself up but paused when her phone started to ring. She frowned, annoyed at the interruption. "One second." She climbed from the bed and walked over to Olivia's desk, where her bag sat. JJ pulled out her phone and saw Mike's name.

"Hey," she answered.

"Hey, practice is done. I need a shower and thought we could share," said Mike.

JJ smiled. That did sound tempting. "I have a better idea."

"Is that so?"

"But you have to promise not to be mad at me."

Mike sighed. "You fucked her, didn't you."

JJ just smiled. He knew her too well. "Not completely. But I thought you could join us." She turned around to look at Olivia. She was still lying on the bed, legs opened, looking very tempting. "We could make our we a three, sometimes."

"You want to tell this stranger about us?" he asked.

"I do. She won't tell anyone."

"Why not?"

JJ smirked. "Because I know what I'm doing. You trust me, don't you."

"Of course."

JJ walked over to Olivia and climbed over her. "Olivia?" she said.

"Yes?" she whispered.

"Would you let my brother watch as I eat your cunt?"

Olivia's face flashed through a wave of emotion and thoughts. JJ smiled as she watched the red flush take over, and she squirmed beneath her.

"He can watch, and then if you like, I'll let him fuck you. Then you can watch him fuck me." JJ kept their lips inches apart.

"Okay."

JJ smiled brightly. "You heard her. Get your ass over here."

Mike sighed. "I don't think I fucked your ass hard enough."

JJ laughed. "Oh, you did; it still burns. I'm just greedy, and she was too tempting to resist." She leaned down and kissed Olivia.

"That you are, but I still love you," said Mike.

"I'll see you soon, big brother." JJ hung up her phone and placed it down on the bed. "So, Olivia. I think we should take off a few layers; it's a bit warm in here."

12