Twins Ch. 03

Story Info
Robbie goes home with a school friend...
3.7k words
4.47
9.1k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to school the next day, we talked about trying to act more like acquaintances than twins from that point on-- whenever we weren't alone. Other kids had already made "homo" jokes about us when there was no reason for it-- just stupid stereotyping-- so we figured that we needed to be even more careful now. We decided to avoid touching when we were at school or anywhere else in public; we still did most everything together, though, since that had always been the norm.

During the time that Sean had been away at the academy, I'd gotten to know a guy who was in both my math and chemistry classes-- Ronnie Turner. We'd worked on a couple of school projects together... After my brother got back, they put him in all my classes, and Ronnie mistook him for me a few times before he figured it out.

About a week after Sean and I had hooked up, Ronnie and I were assigned another chem project together, so I went home with him after school... He had a really well-set-up lab area in his basement, and we'd worked down there on some assignments before.

Right when we'd gotten everything set up and ready to start, he excused himself to go to the bathroom upstairs. I wandered around the room, idly looking at things and ending up at his desk in the corner. Lying on top of it, partially covered by a science catalog, was a gay porn mag. I'd never seen one before, and I picked it up, leafing through it slowly. My cock got hard almost at once.

"Like what you see?" Ronnie stood in the doorway, looking at me.

"Oh!" I said, blushing and dropping the mag in embarrassment. "Sorry for snooping around, Ronnie..."

He walked over to the desk, looking across it at me.

"You didn't answer my question," he said quietly, dropping his eyes to the obvious hard-on in my jeans. "It looks like you did..."

I blushed again, nodding this time. He walked around the desk and stood close by my side, picking up the magazine.

"Which photos did you like the best?" he asked as he slowly turned the pages, looking at me after each one. My cock got even harder-- it was easy to tell where this was heading...

Ronnie was a little smaller than me, about five-six and skinny, with black hair and pale white skin. When I looked, I saw he was hard, too. I put my arm around him and pulled him against my side; he leaned into me...

"I liked these," I said. turning to a layout in the middle. There were three well-hung twinks doing everything possible together...

Ronnie turned me so we faced each other, holding me against him with one hand as the other undid my jeans and reached in to release my cock. As soon as his hand was around it, he dropped to his knees and sucked it into his hot mouth, moaning. I held his head, running my fingers through his hair as I watched half my cock disappear inside his sucking mouth. He looked up at me, still sucking, then let me go, panting.

"I've wanted to do this ever since seventh grade," he said. "You and Sean are the hottest guys I've ever seen... Ohh, wait-- hang on just a sec..."

He ran over and bolted the door, then went over to a single mattress on the floor... It was covered with a falsa and several pillows.

"Come over here," he said, stripping quickly and lying down on his back.

I walked over to him, staring at his cock as he stroked it. It was long and hard, the head shiny, purple, and irresistible... I quickly knelt and sucked it into my watering mouth, moaning, too. I ran my hands over his smooth, impossibly white skin, then stood up and got naked before kneeling between his legs and sucking him into my mouth again...

He sighed and stroked my head. "I can hardly believe this is happening, Robbie. Ohhhh..."

I sucked and stroked, lost in cock-lust as his warm, delicious hard-on filled my mouth and my senses. Looking in his eyes, I moved my hand gently on the base, sliding the taut skin over the hardness inside as my lips and tongue pulled on the pulsing shaft above it. He started trembling, holding my head with both hands, then suddenly gasped, tensed, and fell back...

His hips thrust upwards as I sucked him to the back of my throat, swallowing madly as he came... and came. I milked his shooting cock, swallowing most of it, letting what was left run down my chin and onto my hand... A string of come still connected us when I raised my head and smiled at him.

We immediately changed places, with me on my back and Ronnie between my knees. He licked my cock all over, then looked up as I was wiping my chin and licking his come off my fingers.

"You are every bit as hot as I thought you'd be," he said, then lowered his head and sucked. I came as quickly as he had; he swallowed most of it, sucking manically and whimpering...

After he let me go, he slid up beside me and lay on his side, leaning his head on his hand, looking at me.

"Did you put that mag there for me to find?" I asked.

He nodded, smiling. "Like I said, it's a fantasy I've had for a long time, and today I figured I ought to go for it. Besides, for the last few days I've felt these really strong sex vibes from both you and Sean... and I just had to take a chance."

"Really?" I was appalled by what he'd just said. "You felt that?"

"Yeah-- really strong all of a sudden... Is anything happening with you?"

"Yeah," I nodded, deciding to tell him since we'd just done what we had... "Sean and I hooked up for the first time a few days ago... It was incredible... I hope no one else has noticed like you did. That could be bad..."

"I doubt if anyone else has," Ronnie said. "They won't be like me... I've been kinda focused... I've had fantasies about you two for so long that I've almost been a stalker... I hope you didn't notice."

I shook my head. "No worries. You weren't obvious, Ronnie. You just seemed friendly..."

He reached out and stroked my hard-on. "Sixty-nine?" he asked softly.

I turned quickly, our hands sliding around and under waists to knead smooth, firm asses as we sucked hungrily and noisily on each other's cocks. We became like a couple of snakes, writhing with our bodies entwined, sucking and caressing, nothing in our worlds but cocks, mouths and asses.

Ronnie's cock went slowly in and out of my mouth as I held onto his cheeks with both hands, taking it as far down my throat as I could. Suddenly he grabbed my head and tensed, his cock pulsing on my tongue. I held onto his ass with one hand while the other milked his shooting cock into my sucking lips.

'I wonder if anyone really likes facials...' I thought as I pumped Ronnie's cock and swallowed his come again. 'This is the best by far... for someone to come in your mouth while you suck him and swallow it... Ohhhyeahhhhhh... fuck my mouth, Ronnie, fuck my mouth...'

My own orgasm began erupting as the final throes of Ronnie's subsided, and I kept his cock in my mouth, sucking on it as I shot and shot into his. He sucked me with at least as much dedication as I'd shown with him, stroking with his hand, using his lips and tongue, swallowing, moaning, caressing, holding... until the very last drop.

*-*-*-*-*-*

We lay where we were, gasping for a minute afterwards; then I turned back around, since the pillows were against the wall at my feet. We looked at each other.

"Since seventh grade?" I asked, thinking, 'wow-- nearly five years...' Ronnie nodded and blushed. "So, uh... How did it start?"

"At first, I think it was somewhere between hero-worship and a crush, but it was with both of you. You seemed so beautiful..." He paused and thought for a moment. "Then, I saw my first gay porn, and after that I knew exactly what I wanted with you... Before that, it was just some vague longings, but afterwards-- I knew. I wanted to be your lover-- yours and Sean's together. Now, just being with you, the reality is totally blowing the fantasy out of the water..."

"Do you mind if I tell Sean about us?" I asked.

Ronnie blushed, but it obviously wasn't from embarrassment-- his cock started getting hard again and his breath quickened.

"Do you think we could all...?" he began.

"I know we could," I said. "What are you doing this weekend?" I knew Mom had a "date" and she wouldn't be home.

"Nothing."

"Spend it at our house," I said.

A car door slammed outside the basement window, and we jumped to our feet and dressed quickly, straightening the falsa and the pillows. Ronnie very carefully unlocked the door before walking over to the workbench and the lab equipment. He looked back at me...

"We'd better get to work," he said.

*-*-*-*-*-*

I told Sean about Ronnie later that night after I crept into his bedroom. Lying naked beside him, I told him everything that had happened; his eyes got very big when I mentioned Ronnie's fantasy.

"It was so hot," I said. "He's got the whitest skin, a really round ass and a nice cock..."

"You know Mom's gonna be gone this weekend don't you?" Sean said.

I laughed. "Yeah. I already asked him to come over."

"Oh, wow..." was all he said, immediately turning around to suck me; I returned the favor.

*-*-*-*-*-*

The next day in chemistry I told Ronnie it was a go, and that Sean was really excited about it; he smiled and blushed.

It seemed like Friday afternoon would never come; when it finally did, Sean and I waited for Ronnie outside the west doors, and we walked home together. Ronnie's backpack looked full...

There was a little awkwardness at first, since Sean and Ronnie didn't really know each other; Ronnie broke the ice by asking Sean about his time away at school.

"I was excited about going there at first," Sean said, "but it wasn't much fun. Most of the guys were either bullies or wierdos. My roommate was okay, though... Did Robbie tell you anything about him?"

"Just that he showed you some stuff..."

"Yeah," Sean smiled. "That part was pretty cool..."

When we got to the house, we went straight up to Sean's room, sitting on his bed and smoking weed. When he set the joint down, Sean suggested we all get naked, which we did, sitting cross-legged on the bed. We all had hard-ons...

"Robbie said you had some fantasies about all of us together," Sean said; Ronnie blushed. "Tell us about one... how does it start?"

"Uhhh... just like this, really..." Ronnie reached out and started stroking Sean's thigh, looking in his eyes. "Then, when I get up on my knees and suck your cock, I feel Robbie's hand on my ass..."

Ronnie did just what he described. Sean lay back against the headboard and Ronnie sucked him in with a loud moan; I kneaded his round, white ass and ran my hands down his thighs as he worked.

"Get on your side so I can suck you," I said to Ronnie. He and Sean both rolled over, and I sucked Ronnie's cock into my mouth. He came instantly, shooting more than I could swallow; Sean came right after that, holding onto Ronnie's head and gently fucking his mouth as Ronnie whimpered and sucked devotedly.

As soon as Sean's orgasm was over, Ronnie pushed me onto my back and crawled between my legs, smiling up at me with Sean's come running down his chin. He lowered his mouth onto my cock, and I came immediately, too; Ronnie milked the base of my cock while he sucked, trying to swallow it all. More come ran down his chin and onto his neck. After he let me go, he sat up and smiled at us both, sucking his fingers as he wiped it off his face.

"I want you both to use me," he said. "Come in my ass... Come in my mouth... Let me suck you... fuck me... That's what I've always thought about-- both of you... with me in the middle..."

"Let's get cleaned out," Sean said. "Then we'll be ready for whatever..."

Half an hour later we were all back on the bed, lying side by side with Ronnie in the middle. He had a hand on each of our cocks, stroking them slowly; I held the joint for him as we passed it.

"Now what?" Sean asked him.

"Both of you fuck me," Ronnie answered immediately, making us all laugh.

"We usually start with a dong," I said. "It's easier that way..."

"That's the only way I've ever done it," Ronnie replied. "I brought mine in case you didn't have one." He got up and dug it out of his backpack, holding it up with both hands for us to see: It was a smooth black one about a foot long with a large, ridged head at each end.

"I want you both to watch me," he said, looking at each of us in turn; we both smiled. "This is so hot I can hardly believe it's happening... Okay, now... both of you... watch me do this... and think about fucking me... 'cause I really want you to fuck me..."

Ronnie lubed himself and the dong, then slid toward the foot of the bed and turned onto his side, looking at us as he cocked a leg. He began to work the black rubber shaft between his white cheeks, against his closed rosette. He stared at our hard-ons when he wasn't looking in our eyes...

Maybe a minute passed before the head popped in, making him gasp and his eyes widen; a few seconds later, he started driving it forward and inward, his eyes still on us...

As Ronnie watched me, I moved in front of him, lying with my cock in his face; he grabbed it and sucked it in, moaning, lips and tongue smacking... I held his head and started gently fucking his mouth; he sucked on me, working the dong further into his ass.

Sean got behind Ronnie and laid his head down on the side of his hip, watching intently as the black shaft slid slowly inside.

"Sean, you suck me, too," I said. "Take turns with Ronnie..."

Sean smiled and slid up behind him, biting and tonguing his ear before whispering, "I want some, too, you cock-hog... lemme have it..."

Ronnie released my cock immediately, using his hand on the base to raise the head of it up to Sean's lips; Sean sucked it in, moaning. I noticed that Sean's hand had moved to the black dong in Ronnie's ass now, and that there wasn't much left sticking out of him...

"Ohhhhh... Sean... that's incredible... ohhhhunghhhhh..." Ronnie pushed back, squirming on the buried dong as Sean manipulated it. Then, grabbing my cock when Sean let it go, he sucked it back in his mouth, closing his eyes and pulling my hips toward him, my cock sliding down his throat, his lips working busily on the base as he whimpered in satisfied lust.

Sean backed up a little, staring at Ronnie's ass as he moved the black rubber dong slowly in and out of him.

Then he pulled it out, laying it on the floor before sliding down behind Ronnie and spreading his cheeks. He put the head of his cock between them and drove it all the way into him with one long, slow thrust. Ronnie squealed and then mewled around my cock, pulling it further into his throat, pushing back and squirming on Sean's shaft; Sean held onto his hipbones and pulled him back tighter, making Ronnie whimper and moan even more.

The sounds coming out of him were deepening into groans, low and feral; eyes closed, he kneaded my ass, pulling his forehead into my stomach and sucking me with a slow, intense rhythm...

Sean and I looked up at the same time, our gaze locking as we slowly fell into a rhythmical, synchronous fucking.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it, Ronnie?" Sean said quietly, sliding closer to him. "To be our cock-slut... for us to use your body... and fuck you until we come... for you to get lost on these cocks, sucking and riding... and then for you to feel the come shooting in your ass and filling your mouth... That's what Ronnie wants, huh? Ohhhhh, Ronnie's got the ass I love to fuck," Sean half-sang; Ronnie groaned and squirmed, sucking me with more intensity.

I stroked his head. "You're a beautiful cock-sucker, Ronnie," I said. "And you look really hot with another one in your ass... You're really a whore, Ronnie... such a whore... So, suck me... show us how much you need this cock in your mouth... Show us how much you need to feel my come shooting in there, filling your mouth, running down your chin... Let that cock-suckin' slut out, Ronnie... and let that little bitch make love to my cock."

I watched Sean's face as he held Ronnie's waist and pulled him back tight onto his cock, rolling his hips around as he held him there, looking down at Ronnie's flattened asscheeks.

"I want to fuck you like this," he said, looking up at me, his voice low and hoarse. "I want to watch you suck your friend while I bury my cock in your ass, Robbie... I want to watch you squirm like this... like the cock-slut you know you are... and moan like Ronnie's doing..."

To my surprise-- and Ronnie's-- Sean pulled out immediately and got me up on my knees.

"Don't worry-- I'm not done with you," he said to Ronnie. "I just need to see my little brother's inner slut come out-- and then I'm gonna fuck her..."

He put some lube on his fingers and began to work them into me, sliding them around inside until I was gasping and making noises and pushing back against his hand. Then he stopped and the fingers left... I felt his cockhead just inside my stretched hole, and then his hands went around my waist and began to pull... I pushed back, and the hard shaft began to slide inside, just as Ronnie lifted my head and put his hard cock against my lips.

I grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him into my mouth as Sean drove deeper into my ass... I was sucking wildly on Ronnie as Sean thrust into me again and again... When it was all the way in, he flexed it.

The sensations created by his phallus sliding so deep in there were nasty, exquisite rushes, making me groan and squirm on it as it moved, while the pulsating cock in my mouth made me moan and suck it in even further... Soon I was in a place where nothing existed but those two... slowly... pistoning... cocks...

"Fuck his mouth, Ronnie... fuck his mouth," Sean said in a low whisper. "How does it feel to be a cock-slut, Robbie?" he continued. "Don't you love it?"

I groaned and squirmed, not wanting to let go of the cock in my mouth even long enough to verbalize an answer.

*-*-*-*-*-*

"I know your mouth's sorta full right now," Sean said, "so you can answer me with your hands, okay, bro? How does it make you feel to know it's your own brother's hard cock that's so far up your ass right now, Robbie-- at the same time your mouth's bein' fucked by another lover? Don'tcha feel like a really perved-out slut? You ought to..."

I moaned around Ronnie's cock, reaching back to grab Sean and pull him deeper into me. With my hand kneading his asscheek, it was saying, 'ohhhhh, yeah... oh, yeahhh... I'm a slut for you, Sean, fuck meeeee'...

"You're a beautiful slut, Robbie," Sean continued, "and I'll never get tired of watchin' you squirm on my cock... Your cheeks are so round and so perfect in my hands... or when they're pressed against me... your ass feels so tight... and so slick... I luhhhv your boy-cunt, li'l bro... and I luhhhv to watch you suck cock like a two-dollar whore while I bury my dick in your ass... You fuckin' slut..."

'Ohhhyeahh... keep on... keep on... keep on... tellin' me what a slut I am... what a whore,' I thought. 'I already know... and I love it... and I love that you know I love it... and then you use me like I need to be used... Ohhhyeahhh... uuuuse me...'

Ronnie let go of my head, and he reached out and took Sean's hand. Their movements in my mouth and in my ass slowed... until every stroke took several ecstatic seconds.

"C'mere, Ronnie," Sean said, moving his head toward Ronnie's until their lips met...

"Mmmmm..." I could hear their moans and sucking and licking noises as their mouths worked together...

12