Twins Ch. 04 - Culmination

Story Info
Final chapter of the series.
6.2k words
4.39
2.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Days remaining: 13:19:21 -

The Itch was back, a powerful and unwelcome presence in Sasha's mind.

The first few days that followed her steamy coupling with Riley had been bliss. But with every session spent on her horrific (yet terrific) chair, the Itch had crept back into her consciousness. Each time Riley sprawled facedown after a failed tumble and presented herself like a dog in heat the hard knot in her stomach expanded, another turn of a coiled spring near its breaking point.

As the days passed in frustration and increasingly sleepless nights, the itch had become impossible to ignore.

Tonight, she and Riley were playing a stupid game called 'Generic Shooter' on the computers they had built. Sasha hated that Riley had built one for herself even though she didn't have to, and despised the fact that it had only taken her an hour.

The girls kneeled above the padded machines humming gently below. Both had long since abandoned modesty in favour of increased tactile sensation (and decreased laundry) and wore only t-shirts. Though the game itself made her want to toss her computer out the window, Sasha had to admit it did a decent job of keeping her mind off the smouldering heat that roiled inside her and the almost imperceptible tingle at her crotch that fanned the latent flames.

"Do you think Monica purposely disabled the sauna at the gym?" Sasha asked, half in a daze.

Riley rolled her heavy lidded eyes. "For the hundredth time, yes. I'm sure she sees our... er, intimacy as a risk in need of mitigation."

"I don't know. It might have been a coincidence."

"You don't understand how she thinks. She's like a computer, constantly calculating probabilities and playing out scenarios in her head. I'd bet she has half a dozen planned responses for anything we could possibly do."

Sasha's muddled brain interpreted her sister's statement as a challenge. "Anything we could do?"

Riley nodded. "I've seen her work on cases for Mom. You don't want to mess with her."

Something shifted in Sasha, the coiled spring pushed past its breaking point. It might have been her competitive nature. Or possibly the way her eyes suddenly caught Riley's above their computer monitors. Or how the pale glow of the screen illuminated her features? Hell, maybe she'd just grown tired of feeling the cold dribble of clear fluid down her inner thigh.

She knew that she wasn't thinking rationally. But also knew that sometimes, you just needed to scratch an Itch. "Do you know where she is tonight?"

"Monica?" Riley's brow furrowed. "I think she said she'd be at her office if we needed anything."

"Where's that?"

"Across town. Maybe half hour drive."

"You wanna call it quits for tonight? Hit the showers?"

Riley paused. "You mean... together? Are you sure that's a good idea?"

"I think so. A hot, steamy shower is just what I need right now."

Another pause. Her eyes widened and she waved her arms excitedly. "Is it happening? You're finally caving in?"

Sasha wore her scowl like a raised weapon. Her sister had a tremendous talent for saying the wrong thing.

***

The master bathroom was still laid out just as Sasha remembered it. The shower stall was huge, featuring tall glass walls and a bank of shower heads above and at either end that provided full coverage of the heated, spotlessly clean tile floor.

Sasha stepped into the stall and opened the faucets. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, allowing the spray to wash over her face.

The wet patter of Riley's bare feet stopped behind her. A shiver passed through Sasha as the full length of her sister's naked body pressed into her backside, and a pair of arms wrapped around her at navel height. Gentle hands traced her curves, starting at the delicate juncture of inner thigh and moving up to cup her breasts. A sigh escaped her lips as deft fingers drew circles around her nipples.

Riley stepped away for a moment to turn off the central shower heads and dispense a small puddle of body wash into her hands. She worked it into a lather and applied it to Sasha's shoulders, slippery hands working back and forth in a tender massage that meandered down to her hips before finding their way to her chest. Sasha's nipples stood out under the attention, and the continued soapy caress sent sparks of pleasure straight to her aching pussy.

Riley's focus shifted to her belly, fingers gliding up and down her rippled midsection. Sasha held her breath anticipating their next destination, but instead of going straight for her cunt like she'd expected - well, hoped - Riley had other plans.

She paused to apply a heavy dose of soap. "Bend over, and spread your legs apart."

Her sister's voice was an octave or two lower than usual. Sasha obeyed the command without thinking, and was rewarded with two soapy hands massaging her ass cheeks. They cupped her firm globes and moved in unison, alternately pushing them together and then apart. Riley's thumbs worked in circles around the sensitive undersides, each circuit drawing a gasp as they drew ever closer to caressing her tightly puckered hole but never making contact.

She glanced back at Riley, who was now in a kneeling posture and staring transfixed at her own hands. She didn't seem to notice Sasha's attention. Her head tilted an inch to the right, eyes straight ahead as though lost in the solution of an intricate puzzle.

Still in a trance, Riley's eyes shifted lower. Her small but strong hands wrapped around Sasha's upper thigh, one just below her throbbing pussy. They wrung down the length of her leg until her fingers met near Sasha's ankle, then twisted round in a spiralling, indirect ascent. Riley paused when they reached the apex and she ground the back of her palm against Sasha's mound and lower lips. The cycle repeated, each iteration slower than the last and each pause longer until she somehow ended up cupping Sasha's pubic mound from behind.

The physical contact broke Riley's trance, and her eyes sought out Sasha's with a hunger that begged for permission to continue. Time slowed as her gaze held Sasha captive. With great effort, Sasha broke the spell with a slight inclination of her head.

Riley's hand twitched, middle and ring fingers curling slightly as they grazed her swollen clit on the way to her asshole in a slippery 'come hither' motion. The jolt of sensation drew a surprised yelp from her mouth and she doubled over, back arched like an threatened cat.

The hand slid back and forth along her most sensitive areas, lavender soap mingling with her own juices to allow near-frictionless contact along the surface. A scant few strokes later to trigger the Sasha's wrist monitor to issue several slow beeps of warning, and Sasha pulled Riley's hand away.

"Looks like we need more steam," she said, and moved to adjust the faucet handles. She stole a glance at her sister, foregoing eye contact for glimpses of the erect nipples on her perky water beaded breasts or the delicate folds of skin that peeked through the shaven expanse of her mons. Riley's hairless pussy looked smooth as porcelain and good enough to eat. Which, she admitted, was kinda the plan.

Two pumps of the dispenser seemed like a good place to start. She ran the soap between her hands and approached Riley, her earlier peek now a fully fledged ogle. She stopped half an arm's length away and drew a path of soap that started at her narrow hips and ended with scant handfuls of firm tits. Hard nipples traced slick circles around Sasha's palms and Riley's head tilted back, eyes closed and mouth open in a soft moan. Sasha continued her gentle onslaught, spreading the slippery suds up to caress her slender neck and the width of her shoulders down to fingertips.

She reached out and pulled Riley in close, soaping up her back and then reaching down to fill her hands with her sister's hard, tiny bottom. Riley took advantage of the proximity, leaning in to nip her collarbone and plant a series of light kisses up her neck.

Sasha froze - though hardly a surprise, the intimacy caught her flat footed. For a long moment she considered how to let her know she wasn't ready for the type of relationship Riley wanted. Probably never would be. If, by some miracle, they managed to get their inheritances, Sasha was still unsure whether she would stick around or vanish as promised.

When Sasha didn't reciprocate her advance, Riley pulled back. "Sorry," she said, voice quiet against the hiss of falling water.

Sasha felt a little sorry for her. And still super horny. "You just surprised me, that's all." Her hand slid from Riley's ass and twisted past her hip to cover her mound. She adopted a sombre expression. "Now, where were we?"

Rileys lips quirked. "Washing up before we eat?"

Sasha couldn't hold back a smile of her own. "You've read my mind."

She moved to Riley's side, hand still cupped between her legs at the front, and placed the other hand opposite, finger tips touching in at the bridge of flesh spanning her front and rear holes. She explored her sister's nooks and crannies with gentle circular motions, working the soap into a lather against the pale, smooth skin.

She applied firm pressure with the two longest fingers of both hands. The front fingers sank in easily compared to the rear, which met with firm resistance and triggered a startled squeal that stretched to a low whimper as Sasha worked her front fingers in a shallow circle around the soft, squishy centre of Riley's cunt.

Each lap of her fingers triggered spasms that gradually accommodated the two soaped-up fingers at her rear entrance. Within a dozen strokes, the tips of her fingers had been enveloped by a tight hot wetness that continued to pulse in time with her motions and Riley's gasps of pleasure.

A piercing alarm split the white noise of shower spray. Sasha yanked her hands clear before recognizing the sound for what it was, and a downward glance confirmed the familiar red strobe and 'monitor malfunction' message scrawled across the screen of her bracelet.

A moment later, Riley's wrist monitor did the same.

In unspoken agreement, the girls moved under the falling water at either end of the shower, rinsed themselves free of soap, and reunited at the centre in prone positions.

Sasha lay flat on her back with her feet on the ground, knees bent and spread wide. The soft glow of overhead shower lights played across Riley's glistening pussy as she swung her leg over Sasha's head.

She couldn't look away from her sister as she moved into her field of view and lowered to within reach of her mouth. The reality of eating pussy for the first time, and Riley's, no less, was far removed from the fantasies that had come so often in the preceding weeks of stolen glances and Itch-fuelled dreams.

Would she like the taste?

Without so much as a nod, Riley's mouth enveloped Sasha's pussy. The warm, wet suction spread a white hot chill through her belly and thighs as more blood drained into her already engorged labia and clit.

Sasha's breath caught on an inhale and she realized that she needed a distraction to fend off her imminent orgasm. She reached for the first thing in front of her and pulled Riley's hips down onto her own waiting mouth. As soon as she made contact, Riley's choked gasp broke her vacuum seal and they found themselves engaged in a frenzied debate, lips and tongues competing to push one another to greater heights of arousal.

As her breath quickened, Sasha struggled to draw enough air through her nose, and resorted to ragged gasps between extended spelunking sessions. Tongue buried deep inside her sister, the slightest motion triggered contractions that pushed her slippery appendage out, forcing Sasha to reclaim lost territory and begin the cycle anew.

Riley's hips began to rock in time with Sasha's plunging tongue and a keening wail escaped her lips.

At the same time, a guttural moan issued from deep in her own throat which gradually gave way to a muffled shriek that oscillated in volume with her ragged, intermittent breaths.

The giving and receiving of pleasure consumed Sasha's attention. They might have been locked in their embrace for five minutes or fifty, neither would surprise her. A distant corner of her awareness screamed that Monica could come at any minute, a voice of reason lost amidst the shrieking gale of Riley's cries and the monster swells that heaved through the ocean of her mind.

Sasha knew she was approaching the home stretch. She couldn't imagine any further peak of ecstasy, her brain melting into a white hot lump of flesh that blinded her through closed eyes. She finally gave herself fully to the itch, holding nothing back and tensing every muscle in her body to bring herself over the edge. She wrapped her hands around Riley's head and drew it close to grind her throbbing, convulsing pussy into her sister's face.

Riley responded in kind, lowering her hips until her pussy mashed against Sasha's face, further restricting her air flow and muffling the panting cries that escaped her lips with reduced depth and increased frequency.

The moment stretched forever as the two held each other rigidly, straining to maximize and prolong the sweet contact while waves of ecstasy washed over them. Eventually, the raging torrent subsided, as all storms must, and they released the tension held so long, collapsing on the tile floor in a tangled pile of arms and legs.

Sasha lay in a daze and waited for her body to respond to her commands. When her breathing slowed to a sustainable pace, she opened her eyes. Perhaps overdosed with dopamine, she felt eerily calm when she realized that Monica was in the room and staring daggers at them through the fogged glass.

Sasha untangled from Riley and sat up. She smiled as though sharing a joke with a friend. "How long have you been there?"

Monica frowned. "Long enough."

Sasha's dopy grin faded as the rational part of her brain fired back up with a bellow of smoke. Though the haze she recalled her situation, dismay mingling with shock that that her physical needs made her forget what was at stake.

Behind her, Riley began a soft but frantic chant, "oh, shit, oh shit, oh shit..."

Monica seemed impassive. "Come meet me down in the kitchen after you've washed up. Again."

The girl's eyes met as Monica left the room. Riley didn't say a word, but the arch of her brow declared her lack of regret.

Sasha could appreciate the sentiment, but couldn't not share it.

***

Monica tapped a fingernail on the dark granite countertop. For the fourth time in as many minutes she read through will instructions on the small laptop screen, hoping to reveal a clause she'd missed or vague wording she could exploit.

If she followed the contract to the latter, both girls would be tossed out with nothing more than cab fare. Sasha would head back to her apartment and rejoin her sad little life. As for Riley - if she was lucky, Sasha would take her in. If not... well, it was a hard town and pretty young things like her had a habit of disappearing once set adrift.

It didn't have to be that way. If she chose to exercise her authority as Proctor, she could change the outcome to whatever she wished. But if the girls didn't earn their inheritance through struggle, she would have failed at her duty to their mother.

Footsteps sounded at the stairs, drawing Monica's eye. A pause at each step marked their hesitation, perhaps dread, at facing her. The girls wore the same skimpy outfits they'd worn earlier, perhaps having decided that punctuality trumped being fully clothed. Their slow approach gave Monica the time she needed to decide how to handle the situation.

Riley looked like she could cry at any moment. "You said you'd be at the office tonight ..."

Monica cut her off before she could start blubbering. "Do you have any idea how much biometric data is flowing through your monitors?" At their blank expressions, she continued, "Enough to predict the start of your next periods to the nearest hour. It wasn't hard to see where things were headed. It was only a matter of when."

The girls shared a glance. Monica shook her head, embarrassed at her own uncharacteristic crassness. "Apologies. The last several weeks have been... trying."

Sasha's lip drew back in a snarl. "Trying? Ever sat on a mechanical demon that knows exactly what you want, but won't give it to you?"

"Who do you think helped develop the algorithm for the control system? It wasn't perfect when we first implemented it, but the AI caught on quickly."

Riley cocked her head. "That's... actually kind of impressive. But why did Mom want you to go through all this trouble?"

Monica avoided eye contact. "In earlier conversations, I may have overstated the amount of guidance Meredith provided regarding your challenges."

Sasha's voice dripped with danger. "Do tell..."

"In truth, her only instructions were that I use your inheritance as a means to bring you together. The challenges, and the manner in which I specified their conduct were my prerogative." She paused to let her words register. "But whether the rules were contrived by your mother or me, they were still broken here today."

Riley smiled knowingly. "Were they, though? The monitors can't record when they're malfunctioning. What evidence exists?"

"Evidence? Aside from witnessing the two of you pawing at each other like alley cats in heat?"

Riley flinched visibly and discarded her smug grin.

Monica pressed a few keys on her laptop and turned it to face the girls. "Heart rate." She clicked a button. "Breath rate." Click. "Body temperature." Another key press overlaid the charts. "All of these indicators of arousal peaked far beyond the threshold of orgasm about twenty minutes ago. As Riley correctly said, the monitors are unable to record this data while in a state of malfunction. However, a recent firmware update we pushed to them allows real-time transmission, which obviates the need for on-board recording."

Riley's jaw dropped.

Sasha's jaw clenched, her face a mask of fury. "You are one sadistic bitch, you know that? You put us through weeks of hell, give us a glimpse of relief, and then turn it around on us like this?

Monica analyzed her behaviour of the past several weeks. Had she intended to trick them from the outset? "Not at all. My goal was to bring you together, and I consider it accomplished. Even if you'd failed at your challenges, I would have made sure that you were provided for."

She snapped the lid closed on her laptop and looked at them darkly. "But that was before today. I will not sit idly by while you subvert the rules."

Sasha's shoulders drooped and long breath seemed to let the fight out of her. "So, now what?"

"While you two have been training, I've been supporting you from the sidelines, assisting in key moments and depriving myself just as you've been deprived. Now that you've both seen fit to... officially take pleasure from each other, I feel that justice would be best served by a team effort to do the same to me."

"Hold on," Riley interjected. "Are you saying that you haven't gotten off since the challenges started? And now you want us to... fix that problem for you?"

"I'm glad you're paying attention."

Sasha looked confused. "But why hold yourself back? I don't see how that benefits anyone..."

In retrospect, Monica's reasons for self-induced abstinence seemed thin, so she left the question unanswered. "As always, you are free to walk away at any time..." She held her breath as the girls shared an uncertain glance.

Riley spoke first. "If Sasha's in, so am I."

Monica studied Sasha's face, assessing her emotional state. A tougher nut to crack. Her answer came sooner and with more levity than expected.

"Why the hell not... this can't get much weirder, right?"

***

Monica pressed her palm to a glass panel hidden within a piece of art on the wall. A familiar electronic chime confirmed a match and a portion of the wall adjacent to the panel slid sideways to reveal austere concrete steps that spiralled down and out of sight. She ushered the girls forward and the descent triggered memories of the last time Meredith had led her down those steps.

12