Twins Ch. 05

Story Info
Jane's Speedo makes Kristy horney.
1.2k words
4.43
15.4k
19
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers

Twins 05 - Kristy Gets A Boner

I was just recovering from Jane's "Speedo" massage when Angie came up and exclaimed, "Holy shit Kristy, you have a boner!"

I looked down at my pussy and saw my clitoris was so engorged it was pushing the Speedo's nylon out at least an inch.

I reached down to feel it, but Angie pushed my hand out of the way before I could fondle myself. She wrapped her arms around my legs so I couldn't move and placed her lips around my clit and sucked my clit boner right through the Speedo nylon.

"Oh shit Angie, you have to stop. I'm going to die." I was gyrating my hips every which way I could but Angie was hanging on tight and didn't stop sucking.

As I reached my climax I looked over at Jane. She was sitting there with glassy eyes. Her hand was vigorously rubbing her pussy. Watching her masturbate while Angie sucked on my clit only made my climax more intense.

When Angie pulled her lips off my clit she said "that's the first time I've given a blow job to a girl!"

--

The three of us, Jane, Angie and I, were sitting there by the pool and discussing the possibility of getting together for a 3-way weekend. The thought of spending the weekend with Angie and Jane was enticing and was getting my imagination going in anticipation. I told them I wasn't sure I could go an entire weekend without a cock but would give it a try. Jane said not to worry because she had the biggest dildo ever. The three of us agreed to meet next weekend.

--

When I got up to get more wine for us every step I took in Jane's Speedo pulled the nylon over my clit in a different direction. If I had to walk much farther I was going to have another orgasm. How the fuck did the girls on the swim team handled it?

When I stopped by the bathroom to pee the door was partially open and I could see Mom getting "nailed" by Tom. Mom was leaning over the vanity and Tom was fucking her "doggy" style. Every time he rammed his cock into Mom's pussy she slammed her ass back to meet his cock making a wet slapping sound.

When I saw Mom tense I knew she was near orgasm. Tom was climaxing too. He slammed his cock into Mom's cunt one last time and held on to her hips not letting her move.

I was glad Mom was getting a good fucking. But I really needed to pee, so I went in search of another bathroom.

--

I was thinking about what I wanted to do to Jane next weekend when Mom walked up and sat down. There was a large wet spot on her bikini bottoms. I knew it was Tom's cum leaking out of her pussy. If she knew cum was leaking from her pussy she didn't show it

Just then Johnny and Tom came running out of the house and jumped in the pool. Funny thing was, Tom was wearing Johnny's exotic swim suit and Johnny had on Tom's Speedo. There had to be a story in that swap.

Later, when I asked Johnny about it he told me that it was Tom's idea to swap swim suits. But that wasn't the best part. When Tom pulled down his Speedo his cock jumped out at Johnny like it was begging for a good suck. Johnny couldn't resist the penis staring him in the face. He got down on his knees and took Tom's giant cock in his mouth and sucked it for all he was worth.

After giving Tom the blow job Johnny stood up to take his swim suit off to give to Tom. Tom reached out and stroked Johnny's cock through the swim suit. As soon as Tom touched his cock Johnny came and cum started seeping through the suit material. Tom scooped up as much of the cum as he could with his fingers and stuck them in his mouth with a slurping sound.

When Tom and Johnny got out of the pool I could see Johnny's massive erection trying to escape Tom's Speedo. It was making me hornier than I already was. I had climaxed so many times in Jane's Speedo I had lost count, but what I really needed was a hard cock shoved up my cunt.

--

Later, on the way home, I reached over and stroked Johnny's cock. Johnny grabbed my hand to stop me, but it was too late. His cock was throbbing and his cum was making a huge wet spot in his shorts. Damn, I had to get that thing inside me.

When we got home I led Johnny to his bedroom. Pushing him back on his bed I pulled his shorts and underpants off. And dropping my panties I straddled him and started to give him a cametoe slide. His cock was making me crazy. After 2 or 3 slides I couldn't take it anymore. Sliding my pussy forward on his dick I lifted myself up a bit and his cock entered my pussy.

Just as I was lowering myself on Johnny's hard dick Angie came in and said, "what about me?" She was wearing a black thong and a tight wife-beater tee-shirt that made her nipples stick out like beacons in the night. Johnny beckoned her over and pulled her thong to the side. Hooking two fingers in her pussy he pulled her closer so he could use his thumb to gently rub her clitoris. He kept his fingers hooked inside pussy.

I swear we timed it perfectly. Just as I was climaxing I felt Johnny's cum filling my pussy. And I could tell Angie was in the middle of an orgasm as she was trying to fuck Johnny's hand.

When our pussies stopped buzzing Angie and I collapsed on the bed next to Johnny. Angie reached over and grabbed Johnny's semi-hard cock and took it in her mouth. When she finished cleaning up his cum and my pussy juices his cock was getting hard again.

Angie said, "Damn, Johnny, doesn't your cock ever get soft?" He replied, "Not when I have two beautiful cunts playing with it!"

We were gathering our clothes when Johnny asked if he could try on Angie's thong. She handed it to him and he pulled the thong up over his dick. It was easy to see it as not made for a cock and balls. When he forced it over his cock his balls poked out the side. If he pushed his balls back in the thong his dick stuck out the top.

Just then Mom came in the room. She was transfixed by Johnny's cock sticking out the top of Angie's thong. Johnny grinned and said, "Mom, do you think you could help me get my cock back in Angie's thong?"

"Probably not," Mom said, "but I think I could get it to fit in my panties!" She lifted her skirt up and pulled out the top of her panties. "Come over here and see if it fits in here!"

zoedog
zoedog
457 Followers