Twins Ep. 02

Story Info
Cosmic Intervention.
3.1k words
4.49
12k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter couldn't stop laughing. Some of it was just relief to finally get out of Texas. He knew kids who had been beaten had tough times adjusting. He didn't think he would. He felt free, as if a tremendous weight had been lifted from him. He was finally with his mother and his sister. They were so normal. He didn't have to live with such hatred and anger in his heart anymore.

Some of it was the ridiculous spell episode he had with Margaret just before he left. He had no idea what caused the episodes, but she hadn't started it. Let her think she had. When she finally slid off of him a huge amount of cum poured out of her. She must have enjoyed it, because she spent the rest of the night with him. She wanted more later and he was happy to oblige. It was just him this time, however. Hard and fast.

And some of it was this ridiculous TV show they were watching. Time Life Classics had picked up Dr Who from the BBC. It was the silliest show he had ever seen. Those poor Brits had to watch this while Americans had serious shows like Batman and Johnny Quest. Maybe it was because they lost the Revolutionary war.

Piper mussed his hair. "You keep eating three slices of my pie and you won't stay fit like you are."

"Come on, Mom! Strawberry Rhubarb? Do you know how long it has been since I had decent cooking?"

"Your Dad was never much on anything but meat and potatoes," she said.

"Followed by Butter Brickle ice cream. Blech."

"But what about Miss Vicki, I mean Meredith?" asked Patty, snickering.

"Don't you start," warned Piper. "If you two are plotting secretly to get me and your father back together again I will start playing John Denver over and over again."

"Noooooo!"

People from Colorado either loved or hated John Denver. His real last name was Deutschendorf. A good last name to change, but people from Colorado were very territorial. You didn't just change your last name to Denver and come in and start singing songs like Rocky Mountain High like you had lived there your whole life and get away with it. That was probably why it took almost a year to become a hit. Somebody outside of Colorado had to hear it.

Blue Oyster Cult. That was a band that both Peter and Patty liked. Their first album had hit stores when Peter moved to Boulder. "Cities on Flame With Rock and Roll" rocked the airwaves. Patty also liked the fact that their original debut as "Soft White Underbelly" was so bad that they not only changed the band name, they came up with fake names for the band members. That's a bad debut.

Neither Patty or Peter had any musical talent themselves. Patty's friend, however, was a gifted violinist and pianist. Diana could just pick up a guitar and play anything. When she pulled off the riff from Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" in a music store they were browsing, she caught Peter's attention.

She caught the whole store's attention, actually. The amplifier had been cranked pretty loud. The clerk came over and turned it down, but a couple of kids were staring at her in awe. It was a funny sight. She was short and skinny as a rail. You could barely see who had made such a thunderous sound as the guitar nearly concealed her.

That was how they spent the rest of the summer. Hanging out in music stores or on The Hill. Peter knew that Patty was trying to set him up with Diana. She was pretty, but too close to Patty. He didn't want to cause a rift if it didn't work out. She was surprisingly open with him for having met less than three weeks earlier. He decided to just tell her the truth as to why he wasn't responding to her advances. She seemed sad, but understood completely. They seemed better friends after that.

Patty and Diana weren't ready to tell him about their theory. They both swore they never would. They had both hoped that they would find out through Diana getting together with him. Now, it would have to come about another way. Since he had moved in, nothing had happened when he was alone. He was probably too shy to try anything in his new surroundings yet.

He also could hear everything that went on in the house. It seemed so small to him.

-----------------

Strangely, it was Piper that finally started it all. She had taken what vacation she could to be with them the last week before they started school, and was taking a relaxing shower after a long hike that morning. They had driven up near Bear Lake, a beautiful spot with some easy hiking. They weren't sure what Peter the "Flatlander" could take. People had to adjust to the thin air in Colorado. Sometimes it took awhile.

When she got out of the shower, she realized she had forgotten to check if there was a towel. No biggie. She simply strolled into Patty's bathroom to get one. Peter and Patty were talking in her bedroom.

"Oh, sorry," said Piper as she walked by the doorway. She made no attempt to cover herself. This was the 70s, after all.

Peter saw something he had never seen before. A flaming red bush, almost golden. His mother was pure Irish, with reddish golden hair and freckles everywhere. When she walked by, her bush had his undivided attention. She noticed. No biggie, she thought, he is just curious.

He was more than curious, he was turned on like crazy!

Piper had a tough, wiry body. She had small breasts that had never been more than a nuisance to her. Her thighs were beautiful, however. She was a skier, like her daughter. She barely had time anymore, but made sure she went as often as possible.

Owning one of the busiest restaurants in Boulder demanded almost all of her time, but she knew she had to make time for herself or she would burn out. Pelican Pete's had become famous. Robert Redford had eaten there. It was one of her fondest memories.

Her flaming red bush was now one of Peter's. He couldn't stop thinking about it. This was his mom! He had better stop thinking about it. He was no longer in a huge house with an alcoholic father and a crusty old manservant. He was in a much smaller space with two women.

As he tried to get to sleep that night he struggled with it. He kept seeing his mother, naked. She wasn't just walking by, she was turning into his room. Her bush must have had batteries attached. It was flaming red and was hypnotizing him. He had to see what was beneath.

He awoke suddenly. He had nearly reached orgasm in his dream. His cock looked gigantic in the moonlight.

What could he do? He was surrounded. His sister's bedroom was right next door. Across the hall was Diana, who was spending the night. Above him was his mother. One moan, one peep, and all three would know what he was doing. His mother had caught him looking at her bush. He saw it in her eyes. She didn't seem to care, like it was idle curiosity or something.

He had to do something. Was it wrong to masturbate thinking of your mother? He didn't know. She hadn't lived with him since he was a tiny boy. He wasn't sure he could resist anyway.

He tried to think of horrible things. Scary things. Nothing was working. He thought of a different tactic.

Squeeze it so hard it hurt. Really hard.

He turned to the side. If he screamed he wanted to bite the pillow. He hated to do this, but it had to be done. In his head he counted. 1...2...3.

As soon as his hand touched his cock the orgasm started. He tried to squeeze really hard, but there was no stopping it. He did manage to bite into the pillow, but his groan was still pretty loud.

Even worse was how far he shot cum. Laying on his side, it shot almost all the way to his dresser. He rolled onto his back with the pillow covering his face, and felt the second blast hit the pillow just above his neck. He was covering everything. The floor, the pillow, the sheets, and himself. He was moaning right through his pillow. He was surprised he hadn't woken the whole house.

He had.

Patty was woken from a frightening dream - to a pleasant orgasm. It was hard and fast, but intense. She nearly suffocated herself with her pillow. Diana had been woken by Peter's moans and couldn't control her curiosity. She burst into Patty's room as Patty was writhing beneath the sheets. At first Patty looked angry, but then she simply pointed towards Peter's room next door and they heard his gasps for breath. Diana had to bury her face in the other pillow so that they could both conceal their giggles.

Piper was above them, but was woken by a warm feeling in her loins. Peter's eyes had practically popped out when he had seen her nude. She had to remember there was a man in the house now and to wear clothes. He was her son. Those kinds of views of his mother weren't appropriate.

She heard a moan waft up from his room. An undeniable moan of an orgasm. He had been in the house three weeks. She wondered when something might happen.

It was turning her on incredibly. No, she thought. This isn't right, but what point was there to fighting it? She hadn't had anything in ages and he was quite the stud. Wait, he wasn't doing it because he had seen her nude, was he? The thought that he might be masturbating thinking of her brought her over the edge. With nothing more than pressure she came.

Hard and fast.

-----------------

The next morning was their first day of classes. Peter had gotten up early and done a few loads of laundry. Piper resisted the urge to ask him why.

In fact, she had found a silver lining to the fact he had been thinking of her while he masturbated. Diana was similar to her in body shape. If he likes his women skinny, she thought, Diana might interest him. He had been away from Patty for a few years. She didn't want something happening between them. Patty was much more curvy - and flirty. She hadn't seen anything suspicious, but was watching for it.

She suddenly felt like a hypocrite. Wasn't she the one bringing herself to orgasm thinking about Peter just a few hours ago?

Patty had one class with Peter. Biology. At CU the brainiacs took MCDB while the rest took EPO. She couldn't remember what it all stood for, just that the brainiacs had a lot of chemistry while she and Peter got to dissect a cat.

Peter was thrilled to be able to. Like the typical male, he despised cats. She felt horrible that it was required and almost changed to the brainiac course. In the end, her fear of chemistry won out.

At least they didn't have to kill, or "sacrifice" the cat. It came in a bag already infused with formaldehyde. The thing stank to high heaven.

Her other classes were more similar to Diana's. Humanities, Math, and Business. Peter wanted to get the required courses out of the way, putting him in Physics, Spanish, and a different time in Math.

She had been thinking about him a lot since the noisy episode a few nights ago. It was obvious that her spells were related to his orgasms somehow. What was happening she wasn't sure. She kept thinking she should talk to him about it. How did you start a conversation like that, however? Peter had lived most of his life away from her. It was hard to think of him as a brother. It was more like he was a distant cousin.

Once again, Piper saved the day. Patty felt silly not thinking of her to talk to. She was very open and laid back.

They were finishing up folding some laundry when Piper cleared her throat. "Doing the laundry reminded me I want to talk to you about something, Patty. You and Peter seem to get along great. Respect his privacy, however. He is a boy and hasn't lived around females in close quarters."

"So I shouldn't walk around naked looking for a towel?" Patty said sarcastically.

"Exactly. You, he might notice," said Piper, looking innocent.

Patty sized her up. "Mom, you heard him that night as well as Diana and I. It excited him. It is nothing to be ashamed of. He hasn't been around you either."

Piper gave her a look of disdain and said, "That's exactly what I am talking about. What he does when alone is none of our business."

"Mom, he woke the whole house. I just wish he would give Diana a chance."

Her mom smiled as she folded a shirt. "Because you care for her, or because you want to test your theory?"

Patty's mouth fell open. "How?" was all she could say.

"Mothers know things."

"If they live in a house with paper thin walls. How long have you known?"

"You and Diana were really loud talking about it the other night. I was sad to hear that Marlon Brando let himself go. He was so handsome."

Patty burst out laughing. "Fine, you heard everything. What do you think?"

Piper finished up the last item and they heard the front door open. "Later," she said.

-------------------

Diana was growing on Peter. Ever since she rocked out some Zeppelin at the music store, he was beginning to wonder if he shouldn't take a chance. Maybe it was because her body reminded him of his mother's as well.

He wasn't acting out of desperation. The women were all over him at school. Some just flat out proposed quickies in closets or a hotel. The sixties saw a lot of change in women. So did moving to Boulder. He liked it.

Yet he hadn't taken any up on it. He was afraid he might get a reputation that led to the right woman not being interested. It was his old fashion upbringing from Texas. It came from his peers down there, certainly not his father.

He couldn't feel too good about himself, however. Every night he woke up with a huge erection after dreams about his mother. He hadn't done anything to finish the job, and they were getting worse.

What just came out of his cat's intestine killed any horny thought processes he was having. It was a tapeworm, still alive. How had it survived? He skewered it with a scalpel.

"Deftly done," said Patty, trying not to vomit. They were working in pairs today.

"Cats!" he grumbled. "Always see their ass while their tail is up. Small wonder that thing was in there."

Patty rolled her eyes. "You don't get tapeworms from anal sex, Nimrod. You get it from food."

"You seem to know your anal sex," he smirked.

"Oh please," she chuckled, "at least I don't have so many girls wanting me that I don't have time to go out with the only decent one interested."

He looked at her with surprise. "Diana?"

"Who else?"

He considered his words carefully. "I figured she told you. We discussed it. Her friendship with you is too important."

Patty picked up the tapeworm and wagged it in front of his face like it was her finger. "You've lived here long enough for me to say this. That is total BS. You are just being a coward!"

The worm was still alive. It wriggled to get free. Her scream was heard over the band practicing in the Glenn Miller Ballroom in the next building over.

Peter was turning red, he was laughing so hard. "That is one tough worm!"

"That's what she said," piped in a student behind them. The Professor gave up on trying to keep them focused after that.

Peter looked at Patty and said quietly, "OK, but we go slowly."

--------------------

Diana was pulling him in with her fantastic thighs. They hadn't made it through the first date. He wanted to get away from Patty, so he took her to the famous Italian restaurant in Louisville, Colace's. The food was to die for. Halfway through the meal she started teasing him with how she sucked and licked the linguini. He was done for. She lived in Louisville, so it wasn't long before they were in her apartment without a stitch on. She wasn't used to the colder weather, which had started, and had the heat up high. They were comfortable above the sheets for awhile.

He really was surprised by her body. She had great legs, similar to his mother's. The similarities ended there. She had fantastic breasts. How she had hidden them from him he didn't know. They were smaller than Meredith's, but they were very nice. He couldn't keep his hands off of them.

What really turned him on was that she had no problem showing him her pussy. He had never gone down on a woman before. She took that as a reason to give him a full lesson. Why couldn't more women be that way? Instead of fumbling around not knowing what he was doing, he was being instructed on how to drive her insane.

Finally, she pulled him up and shoved his cock in. "Oh my God you are huge," she said. "Go gently."

He tried to oblige, but she really had him turned on. She was much smaller than his old girlfriend or Merideth. He hoped he wasn't hurting her. If her moans were any indication, he wasn't.

He was about to cum. He propped himself up so that he didn't completely impale her. She seemed grateful. "You are about to make me cum," she said.

They came to orgasm together. Hard, and fast.

--------------------

Diana and Patty had coffee at a small cafe the next morning. They compared notes.

"Diana," said Patty. "I want you to know this isn't the only reason I encouraged this. You and Peter make a great couple."

"I'm not so sure, actually. If he ever slipped up and shoved it completely inside me they would have to pull my cervix out of my kidneys."

Patty's eyes got big. "He's that large?"

"Larger."

"Well, at least we can confirm I'm not crazy. His orgasms cause me to have one as well." She looked at Diana, who was smiling.

"Yours cause him to have one as well," Diana said.

"What? How do you know?"

"I told him, of course. It is time we stopped whispering behind each other's backs. We are adults. Besides, he brought up a very good point."

"What?"

"This may be witchcraft."