Twins Go Camping

Story Info
Twins find an attraction to each other at the camp ground.
4k words
4.35
33.3k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max and Lucy were twins who just celebrated their 18th birthday last week. They were both in their final year of college and it was getting very stressful. Both of them had a talent for academia, and were bookworms. Max was studying Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics, whereas Lucy was studying Human Biology, Latin, and Sport Science.

Tensions were high in the house and it was Dad's idea to relieve the stress slightly with a sunny weekend in April to head for the campground. As a family, they hadn't been camping together for many years, although Max and his friends had frequently spent weekends in the summer break up in the hills, mostly so they could drink a few crates of beer without anyone monitoring them.

"Please can you grab the toast, I've got so much on right now" mum screamed to the rest of the family. No one replied. Dad was in the bathroom shaving, getting ready for work with music blaring, Max was getting his clothes on for college, and Lucy was just finished showering in her en-suite.

"Can anyone find my keys" Lucy whaled, but no one answered.

"Found them!" She replied to herself a few seconds later.

Dad had forgotten to book the camping, so on the way to work he dialed a few in the Green Springs National Park and they were booked in. A pitch for 4, its own enclosed, hedge covered, enclave on the campsite, Saturday night.

Just after lunch, Dad received a call from his mother who spoke in a very muffled tone "Sweetheart, your father has been taken ill and is on his way to Mason's Gate as we speak." He always referred to his parents as mother and father, as it was instilled in him as a child. Mason's Gate is a private hospital, 10 minutes from their country house in Surrey. It was unclear what the symptoms of his fathers illness were, however he knew it must be serious as the man was the living antonym of a hypochondriac, often as a child being reassured that and injury or illness could be cured at home.

Dad left work immediately and made his way to collect mum from work, then they made the 2 hour drive to Surrey. Mum texted Max and Lucy, letting them know the weekend is cancelled and Grandad has been taken ill. Both of them were quite upset at both bits of news they had just received.

When Max an Lucy were younger, they were inseparable but as they had grown up, all through their teenage years, they hadn't spent so much time together.

Max texted Lucy "I know the parents aren't available this weekend, but seems a waste to cancel the camping as we rarely have weekends free anymore, shall the two of us just go and have a break from all this studying?"

"I'm not sure the last time I've been camping and I was really excited, yeah, let's go and have a well deserved break!" Lucy texted back.

They both had a half day on Fridays, mostly which consisted of private study, although Max would usually hang out with a few friends after college. Lucy arrived home just before 2. She was mid way through getting changed, then the hunger struck. She decided to quickly make some lunch in the kitchen, a bacon sandwich. She didn't know what time Max was home, but had taken the risk it wouldn't be in the next 10 minutes. She had underwear on, a light blue, lacey, matching set she had bought for an ex-boyfriend last year. She was covered by a baggy Guns n Roses T-shirt which she had borrowed from her brother's washing pile. She stood about 5'4", blonde long hair, which was usually tied up, and a sporty, slender physique.

As she was plating up her sandwich, Max walks through the door "Hello... I'm home", to which Lucy had to decide if she was going to run upstairs and get some clothes on, and take Max's T-shirt off, or play it cool and pretend like nothing happened. Before she had time to decide, max walked in to the kitchen "that smells great, can I have one of those, Luce!?" She went slightly red in the face and said "Sure, I'll pop a few more bits in, give me 5."

Max sat in front of the lounge, switching through what was on daytime tv. Lucy brought through his plate and they decided what to watch. Lucy suggested they watch Saltburn on Netflix, as neither of them had seen it yet. They finished lunch and started the film. They hadn't packed for camping yet, but decided there would be time before they left tomorrow.

They fell into a slumber on the sofa, which almost needed replacing as the cushions forced whoever was sat in it closer together. Lucy's head rested on Max's chest for most of the film, and Max had his arm over Lucy's stomach.

"Your six pack is pretty defined now, those evenings at the gym have really been paying off" Max said in a nonchalant tone. Lucy, always trying to impress her brother, blushed. "No need to make it weird" she replied, trying her best to conceal any excitement that compliment gave her.

The film had become quite sexual in nature, but it didn't phase either Max or Lucy. They made eye contact a few times, on the bathtub scene and the grave scene.

It was one of Lucy's secrets that a few months ago, she watched Max take a bath. She was just walking past and poked her head in, to see max alseep. From this day it had sparked a curiosity which she wanted more. Max was about 6' and quite muscular, yet not much definition, brown hair. The twins didn't look much alike, relative to other twins.

As they were lying on the sofa, she and max had fallen into more of a spooning position, unusual for the siblings. As Max's arm was innocently wrapped round Lucy's waist, she blushed. "Could he feel the energy too?" She thought to herself, not knowing Max's stomach was churning and there was this electric feeling between them.

Lucy made a bet with herself and turned round, almost felt like it was catching Max red handed. She kind of killed the vibe there and then, but tried to reconnect that feeling by saying "that film was surprising. A few times it had me feeling funny, tingly."

Max didn't quite know what to say "I... yeah..".

Their eyes locked and there was silence, Lucy looked at Max's lips and back to his eyes. There was a very strong tension that neither of them knew how to break. They moved slightly closer together, and Max felt a deep sense of guilt. He came to his senses that he wouldn't be able to undo this, and quickly pulled away. "Let's go and get our stuff ready for camping" he said to Lucy. Her heart sank. Had she just made a fool of herself, trying to tell herself not to be embarrassed. They packed all their stuff and got ready for bed.

They had decided to leave at 6.30am to arrive at Green Springs at about 12pm. Max drove the whole way, whilst Lucy browsed her phone, read her book, and wasted the time away on the long drive. As they pulled up to the gatehouse at the campsite it looked pretty empty.

The ranger spoke to them at the gate "hello, what name's the booking under?"

"It's under Pete, there were meant to be four of us but only us two made it" Lucy responded.

"Ah yes, was it a family trip?" He queried.

"No, just a bunch of us from college, but now it's just Max and I" Lucy sniggered.

The thoughts running through Max's head were going crazy, 'why did she say that?' being the main one.

"Right on up that way [signalling straight up the farmer's path], about half a mile up, it's pitch 23. We were meant to have a huge school trip up that end, they hired most of the pitches on the site, but they cancelled last minute with staffing issues" he remarked.

They had almost the whole campsite to themselves, except one couple in their early twenties, a few pitches down. Max said "how's it going" from the window, as he saw them walking along the gravel track. The pitches were unique, almost completely private, a hedgerow enclosing the circle, with the exception of a walk way entrance. Inside, there was a spot for a tent and washing up facilities.

Max feared to ask Lucy why she said they were friends as curiosity killed the cat. He went along with the facade no questions asked. He pitched the tent whilst Lucy unpacked the car onto the grass. 'Why didn't he say anything?' she thought to herself, clearly thinking it was funny.

Their camp was set. It was time to get the swimmers on and head down to the lake for a swim. She was still in her light blue lingerie from the day before. They changed in the private pitch, looking in opposite directions. Lucy's bikini was far from conservative, mostly supporting her with string. An arty piece, she would defend herself. "Come on then, let's go" as she shouted at Max before quickly running away. They always used to chase each other but as Lucy was super sporty, she often beat Max every time.

Lucy dropped her tote bag on the waters edge and jumped in.

*SPLASH*

They both clasped into the lake, splashing and pushing each other. It was so refreshing to get out of the sun, and the long drive they've just done. They couldn't get over their excitement.

"Did you bring any beers down?" Max asked.

"Obviously, not gonna do this weekend sober, it's time to relax and have some fun" she said.

Lucy passed Max a beer. When she bent over to pick them up, Max was stunned at Lucy's toned body. She was sleek, golden tan, and toned all over. He was suffering from a little male difficulty of an unwanted erection. Lucy left Max's on the shoreline teasing him out of the water, a playful joke. He thought "she'll never see it" and walked out to get the beer. Lucy was gobsmacked. It was huge, tenting Max's olive coloured trunks. It made her crazy, she was starting to not be able to control herself.

When max returned into the cool water, she joked and said to Max "was that for me?" Max went red in the face. He tried to defend himself but struggled "Erm... uhh... I'm so sorry". Lucy quickly interrupted "it's fine, silly, I've seen it before." Max was confused by this, 'when has she seen his erection before?' "When?" He asked. "I've just seen you in the bath and your room a few times" with a cute smile on the end.

She playfully pushed Max to release the tension and avoid further questions, although Max saw this comin as he slipped to the side, Lucy getting a face full of water after she lost her footing. They both laughed and she hugged Max from behind, perhaps for a little too long. She could see his erect cock and didn't want to ignore it. She latched on to it and gave it a squeeze. He dropped his hands and squeezed her wrist, illustrating that he was being pleasured by it. She made a few long strokes over his trunks and pulled herself tightly into his back. After a few long seconds he came to his senses and tried to override the urge to allow this to happen. He pulled Lucy's hand away and then turned around quickly, she went red in the cheeks and he said "we can't do this, it's not right". He pulled her bikini string and untied her upper garment, it sprung loose and her boobs were on display. She struggled to do it up without taking the whole piece off and pre-tying it. Max knew this and watched giggling as he retreated to the ankle deep water to watch her come out, half naked.

They made their way back to the camp, fully clothed. Once they were back, they dried off and got changed. Lucy dropped her bikini top on the floor and walked over to the tent, in full view of Max. He didn't know what to say or where to look! He just stammered "Lucy... what". She teased "well you wanted to see them, here they are, nice and perky for you".

Max couldn't take it anymore and headed for the toilet block. He needed to release the tension so he stroked his cock, which lasted for about 90 seconds, all thinking of his sister's tits. She knew exactly what he was doing and followed him over. She went into the stall next door and listened to him saying her name, softly, meant for no one to hear. She was getting so wet between her legs, her panties were soaked. She tried to resist touching herself when she heard heavy breathing and it was all over. The door unlocked and Max left.

As he was walking back to the tent, the bloke from the other couple offered to come to their pitch for a camp fire this evening, bring some sausages and they can share a bbq.

The evening came round and Max and Lucy got ready to meet their new friends. Max popped on a shirt and shorts, Lucy went for an above-the-knee black dress. They brought with them a 6 pack of beers each and the sausages.

They introduced themself, properly this time, to their camp mates, Eric and Macy. They continued the front as friends, rather than twins, going back to have met each other in primary school.

Eric and Max stoked the fire, preparing the grill for the sausages, and cracked open a few beers. They all celebrated the summer evening with plenty to drink.

The finished the bbq and toasted some marshmallows on the fire, whilst playing a few drinking games.

It was truth or dare which they were currently playing, and as Macy had sensed some sort of 'thing' going on between Max and Lucy, she asked to Lucy "have you ever thought about Max in a more than friendly way" just testing the waters. She replied "I had this dream once where Max and I went clubbing and we went home with each other and it was the best sex I had ever had." She smiled at Max, knowing he'd be wondering if she was actually telling the truth.

A few more truth and dares went around and Eric dared Max to kiss Lucy. He didn't know if he should, but he looked over and her lips were puckered ready for it. He laid his hands on Lucy's hips and kissed her on the lips, exploring her mouth with his tongue.

They had both clearly become turned on from this kiss and the bonfire ended shortly after. They walked friskly back to their tent. They held hands the whole way and didn't say a word.

Lucy broke the silence "that kiss made my pussy tingle a little, Max"

He stood in the doorway of the tent and removed his shorts, Lucy sank to her knees and admired the length and girth of Max's erect cock. She said "I have dreamed of this, it makes me so horny"

She immediately grabbed his cock and gave it a few warning strokes before engulfing the whole length in her mouth, underneath the stars, on the grass, in front of their tent.

He quickly stripped his shirt off and was stark naked in the moon lit night, his sister pleasuring him beneath. She licked all around the head, making him quiver.

Lucy took off the top half of her black dress to expose her perky tits, bouncing slightly with her movement. Max pushed her into the tent, where she stood on all fours, tight ass facing out of the tent entrance. Max slid her lace panties down and revealed her pink glistening slit. She was so wet that her panties were soaked. Max was exploring her slit with his finger, up and down, brushing her natural lube all over her clit, to see Lucy tense with pleasure every time he made contact. She squeezed her left nipple whilst Max had his thumb inside his sister's tight pussy and his fingers massaging her clit. She was bucking up and down with her face buried into the bedding in the tent.

She screamed "I can't take it anymore, please Max, please fuck me".

Max didn't think twice. He alined his rigid cock with the opening and grabbed her hips whilst he slowly pushed in. She whimpered with pain as he eased in.

"This is so tight Luce" Max said, being as careful as he could easing the head inside her lips.

"I'm a virgin, Max. I want you to be my first. I have had a crush on you for as long as I remember, please!?" Lucy said softly.

Max took great excitement and pushed a little bit further and he was in. He held it there for a second until the pain subsided, Lucy then told him to continue. She had been craving this for so long.

Lucy was so wet that the slapping sounds could be heard far and wide. Max vigorously fucked Lucy's pussy until she squeezed onto max, pulled him in tight, and screamed "I'm cumming!!". She held Max inside her whilst she stopped shaking.

She was still horny, and pushed Max to the side and out on to the grass. Max was lying on his back and Lucy kissed down his chest and took his cock into her mouth once again. Just teasing him this time. She quickly straddled his hips and guided his cock to her wet opening. She kept rubbing it on her clit and would buck every time it made a connection. She slowly slid it inside her pussy and bounced on his cock. He had a full view of her slippery juices coating his cock and he was getting close. He held her hips as she rocked up and down, about to explode.

He asked "are you on the pill?"

She replied "no I'm not, I want all your cum inside me. I've worked so hard for it. Don't let it go to waste. Cum for me Max. I want all my brother's cum"

He bucked underneath her, trying to pull out. It was a weak attempt, and he grunted and he lapped ropes of his semen into her fertile pussy.

Just as he came, Lucy started bucking again, and quietly said "stay there, I'm CUMMING, I'm cumming on my brother's cock"

They were both sweaty and Lucy fell on top of Max's chest. The second they had finished, Lucy locked eyes with Macy, who peered round the hedge. She exclaimed "OMG, you're siblings? You just fucked each other? I was just returning your coat..."

Lucy got up off her brothers cock, with cum dripping down her leg, and said to Macy "do not tell a soul about this"

Macy returned the coat on the floor and fled, looking very unsettled.

The two siblings got ready for bed, brushing their teeth. They hopped in to their sleeping bags and lay there staring at the roof of the tent. So much was racing in their minds. Lucy was rubbing her nails softly over Max's chest and slowly moved down to his crotch. He held her cheek with one hand and kissed her on the lips. He knew it was wrong but he couldn't resist his sister. He slowly kissed down her neck, making her tingle. She gently glided her nails over his cock and it stood to attention.

She was still horny from getting railed by Max less than half an hour ago. She begged Max for another round "I want you inside me again, please Max?"

He knew the damage was done and it couldn't hurt doing it again. He didn't respond verbally but held both her hands down above her head and kissed lightly down her torso. He sucked on her nipples and made rings with his tongue. As he moved further down, she bucked under his tongue making contact with her clit.

She was already done with the foreplay and pulled him up to her level and guided his rigid cock into her entrance then pushed against the friction. She was comfortable lying on her back in missionary. She dug her nails into Max's arms as she squealed. He thrust into Lucy with strong powerful beats. He lasted longer this time, ploughing her sweet body until she tightened. He knew what was coming, "keep going, fuck me harder, it's inside me, I'm gonna...." Lucy whimpered. As he had already came inside his fertile twin sister's pussy, what harm could it do if he did it again. He slowed down and under his breath told Lucy he is cumming. Lucy's eyes lit up and pleaded with him to cum inside her again. She wanted him and locked him in with her legs behind his butt. He grabbed her tightly and spewed his cum inside her, leaking around the base of his shaft as he kept pumping until he went soft. He collapsed on top of her, completely done for the evening. This time they were not interrupted and lay within each other's embrace until the morning.

Lucy woke up and realised Max was still plugging her tight hole. She had awoken horny, as she usually would. She started grinding on Max before his flaccid member fell out of her when she went too far. She knew she couldn't have sex with Max whilst he slept, so she positioned his cock in front of her face and rubbed her left nipple in circles, making her breathe deeply and get wetter at the slit.

She teased herself for a few seconds before stimulating her clit with one hand, and continuing the nipple twisting with the other. She started to get close to the edge of orgasm, silently, trying not to wake Max, and let out a few soft breaths with her fists clenching the sleeping bag. She needed a few seconds to recover before unzipping the tent and making breakfast for Max.

12