Twins' Prostitution

Story Info
An anthro gazelle is taught by the sexy elf twins...
2.1k words
4.6k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All characters are over eighteen and clearly written to be so, as in all of my stories.

****

Temba smiled, the gazelle lying back against a pile of cushions in the room that he had rented for the night. But it was not just a room that he had there as his blue hair splayed across the pillows, lips pulling up even more into a smile that could not be mistaken nor played off as anything else. For who else, even a merchant who was more experienced with wine than with love (though he was hardly inexperienced either), could appear sombre when they had two beautiful, highly skilled elves in there with him.

Maya and Anya were not, after all, for the faint of heart...

The twins were tall, larger than him, though their bodies did not leave anything to the imagination. Maya smirked and moved over him, though the lines of her muscled body suggested a deeper sense of submission, dropping lightly, wanting to be under him even then.

"What can we do for you...master?" She purred sultrily, licking her lips, drawing the slight gazelle's eyes to her mouth, her soft, luscious lips. "You asked for our services... A private lesson?"

The twins were alike and yet different at the same time, both with similar, silvery-white hair that caught the dim, tasteful lantern-light of the brothel bedroom, yet Maya was larger and more muscled, taking great pride in her body. She was the older of the two and yet the more submissive, her sister, Anya, boasting larger breasts that looked bigger with the comparative lack of muscle on her, easily hefted up with both of her arms when she wanted to especially draw the eye of a partner of the night down to them.

Both ladies were sex idols, the kind of elves that one could not draw their eyes away from, even as Temba anxiously licked his lips, trying to work out the words that were aching to come out.

"I... Hm..." He brushed his hair back with his fingers, buying himself time. "My ladies..." He was awkward, even then, trying not to be. "I think, tonight, I would like to be shown how to be a better lover...how to please a...woman..."

His words could have been suave if they had been played out on their own but the jitters in his voice betrayed a concern, a worry as to his lack of expertise. But that was just what the twin elves were there for, kissing down his neck, over his bare chest, the cream of the gazelle's fur begging the eye in its tenderness.

"Oh, sweet one," Anya murmured, eyes dancing, lips brushing the rising rod of his shaft. "I think we can do that for you... Maya, why don't you show him your favourite position?"

Of course, the elf had many favourite positions but squatting over his cock, the throbbing rod well-endowed - especially for a small prey species - was one where she could lead the way. As submissive as she was, pleasing a partner was what she was all about, moaning softly, letting the tip of his cock tease back and forth through her plush folds, the softness of them yielding to the touch of a needy member.

"There you go, darling," Anya cooed, rubbing his shoulders, another hand on her sister's waist. "Now... Relax... Let her come down to you. There's no rush in this sort of fun, no?"

Temba's eyes half-closed, letting Anya guide him lightly, bringing his knees up at an angle, his cloven hooves pushing down into the plush nature of the bedding, though it was hard to tell where the bed ended and the pillows began. The brothel rooms were designed purely for pleasure and pleasure was exactly what the gazelle would have there, grinding up, thrusting, spearing lightly into Maya's waiting pussy as she groaned.

"There you go... A little deeper now... She likes it as deep as you can go."

Anya grinned softly, delighting in her sister's moans as much as Temba's lust, pleasing a client her top priority. The heavy swell of her breasts spilt forward over him as she let his head rest on her thighs, kneeling behind him where she could best coach and direct, fingers slipping around the line of his jaw.

Temba moaned, rocking up, caught up in the moment, trying to thrust, though the surface he was on was too soft to get a good grip. That was okay though as the elf rose and fell on his rod, his body arched up and perfectly poised to please her. There were oral lusts to be taken with a muzzle too but Anya's fingers teasing into his mouth, playing with his tongue, begged that delight too, his lips closing softly around them to suckle.

"Mmm... You're getting the hang of it, darling. If you can please two big ladies like us, you can please anyone..."

And they made him believe it too, their confidence rising, a whimper on his lips - however muffled it was with him suckling on her fingers, swirling his tongue softly and luxuriously between the digits. He thrust and rolled his hips as strongly as he was able in such a position, the elf above him catching her breath, lips parted, a curse that had to mean a good thing slipping from them as if she could not control herself even then.

Maya grunted thickly in the back of her throat, though could not stop herself as his shaft thrilled her, wanting it all the more. She wouldn't have worked at the brothel if she did not love her job, though she could have well enough said the same thing about Anya, their lusts and delights coming together perfectly in sisterly bliss. But there was nothing she liked better as she rocked down onto his shaft, the fatness of him spearing deep, though it was not for her to ripple and massage around his cock - not yet, at least. The lesson, after all, was still in progress as she caught her sister's eyes with a small yet knowing smirk.

It was time to kick things up a notch.

"Now... Come up. This lets you thrust harder, go rougher, all without hurting your partner and just bringing them pleasure."

The last word came out in a hiss from Anya but Temba was already moving, following her lead as he had requested. Not particularly submissive, any male would have obeyed for the lure of pleasure, wanting more, the turgid rod of his member aching for that explosive delight. Maya arched her back on all fours, her large, muscled buttocks striving for attention - attention that only the gazelle could give, his shaft pressing up to her pussy all over again.

Anya positioned him, her hands on his cock, getting him at just the right angle to slip into her. Everything she did eased the seamless flow between the three of them all the more as she whispered sweet things to him, kissing his lips, the line of his jaw and down his muzzle. He had to know that he was a splendid lover, that he could please any woman with enough tenderness and confidence in his ability - and in himself too. Sometimes, however, it was that confidence that was key in itself...

The gazelle chuffed lowly as he was guided to push into Maya, taking her from behind, his heart and his lust rising. The beat of his heart drove him on until it even drowned out the words of the elf who he had asked to be taught by. He was there to learn but lust took over him, barely aware of her fingers caressing his chest, sliding down his waist to his hips. It was almost as if she was going to do something more to him from behind in that moment but that was not something they had agreed on. No, he was there to learn even as needy grunt after grunt burst from his lips, Maya groaning as his thrusts rippled through the thickly muscled flesh of her backside.

"Oh... Oh, oh, oh! Oh, yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Maya's cries bounced off the walls of the room, climax gripping her, thrust there by her lover of the night while Anya moved his paw between her legs, taking Temba's fingers into her pussy too so that a little more learning could take place. That was a tall order, however, when there was so much going on at once, even if they had the whole night for their fun. He moaned, thrusting and thrusting, losing himself in the hot grip of her pussy, how she milked his cock, balls aching, wanting to spill a load. He was almost there but not quite yet, his fingers secluded away in a hot pussy too that needed his attention, the gazelle almost able to taste her on his lips even then.

"Mm... Keep going... You're doing so well - no one usually makes Maya get off that quickly!"

But Temba did not hear her, only feeling, his lips parted to moan and groan, breathing harshly to snatch in what breath he could to his tight, aching lungs. His cock demanded more, however, forgetting about everything, forgetting that he was there to learn, forgetting all that he had asked them for.

No, all he needed was to keep thrusting, Anya guiding him, letting him rock his hips through the guiding touch of her hands, smiling almost proudly as he came into his own. Her breasts pressed to his face, around his muzzle, as he kept thrusting and she eased in closer and closer, holding him lightly and closely while he rocked towards his passion, the explosion craving even more in the heat of that moment alone.

Yet no one could hold back the drive of a body like that, the ache and the pulse of it demanding more and more, always more. Temba moaned into Anya's tits, his cries muffled, all the gazelle able to do being to keep thrusting and thrusting. Orgasm rose delightfully even as his thumb grazed the elf's clit and Temba could hold himself back no longer as he moaned and moaned.

Spurts of hot seed flowed through him and it took himself a moment for his head to catch up to what was happening, pleasure erupting, bursting and spreading through him from the inside out. The gazelle's grunts of luxuries lust were swallowed up by the elf's breasts as she cradled him close, her body twisted around so that he did not have to, though that was more and more difficult when he was thrusting so powerfully, finding his true self.

He moaned and thrust, losing himself in pleasure, hardly aware of what his body was doing - but that was what the twins were there for, to help him with. He grunted thickly, head swimming with near tangible desire, spurts of cum flowing from him, taken from him, Maya's moans filling his head. The submissive elf rolled back against him but her head was lowered, coming out of yet another orgasm as her pale hair lay messily atop her head, everything swimming and spinning in the afterglow.

"Ohh... Oh..."

Anya giggled, kissing Temba's head, the small gazelle seeming to fit perfectly against the curves and lines of her body. Gracefully, somehow, she nuzzled under his chin, kissing and nipping lightly, nibbling at his Adam's apple, teasing and softening the moment even as his panting moans lightened to whimpers.

"Much better... You're a natural at this, honey, what could you ever require our lessons for?"

Maya groaned.

"Don't...tell him that. We can go again."

Breathless in the aftermath, Maya was by no means done, a thick cock throbbing where it belonged, though her pussy was so tight and wet, dripping with her orgasm and mixing with his seed, that there didn't seem to be a moment in which for him to recover. That would be just another lesson for him to learn, for the night was still young and passions untold lay ahead for them all to uncover.

Anya giggled, her lips buried in his hair as the little gazelle's chest fluttered and rose, straining for breath even as she cooed and murmured to him.

Temba was going to do just fine!

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Brotherfuckers What happens when little sisters just can't help themselves.in Incest/Taboo
Cruise Ship Quarantine Mom, son & daughter get horny while stuck in a cruise cabin.in Incest/Taboo
Geek's BIG Break Ch. 01 Big sister see's little brothers Big Fat Cock.in Incest/Taboo
Whoops! Tickling my sister accidentally leads to more.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories