Twins Spread Their Love Ch. 04

Story Info
The twins connect the evening heats up with the whole family.
4.2k words
4.69
23.7k
33

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers

Chapter 4

Glenda felt her daughter's hand on her ass as they rounded the corner leaving the men to drool and anticipate their little, "Lingerie modeling session". At the end of the hall, she stepped into the master bedroom followed by Cynthia. She turned and closed the door quietly locking it. Then she turned to Cynthia who was in the process of removing her blouse. It was now her turn to be the initiator. She stepped behind her daughter as her t shirt slipped over her head and unhooked the girl's bra. She slid it off of her daughter's shoulders and let It fall to the floor. Her hands replaced the cups of her bra onto her tits as she slid the garment off. She caressed her daughter and pulled her close to her. She started kissing Cynthia's neck returning the gesture from the episode in the dressing room. Cynthia responded by leaning in to her mother and reaching behind her. Cynthia's hands came to rest on her mother's ass and she slid them up her dress feeling the smooth sensual flesh of her cheeks.

Glenda continued kissing her daughter's neck as Cynthia explored her mom's ass. She could feel her baby's nipples stiffen in her hands as she toyed with them. She kissed her way across Cynthia's face. Cyn turned her mouth to meet her mother's and they kissed once again with the same passion as they had in the heat of the dressing room encounter. Releasing her mom's ass, she grabbed her Glenda's head with one hand pulling her to her mouth as her other hand went to her own pants and began undoing them.

Feeling what her daughter was doing, Glenda let one of her hands trail down Cynthia's belly towards her pants. As her hand slid beneath the waist of her daughter's thong, she felt the garments being pulled down to accommodate her intrusion. She continued to toy with Cynthia's breast as her other hand found its mark. Cyn was wet. Glenda's fingers slipped across her daughter's slit as she started to masturbate her child.

Cynthia finished pulling off her pants and kicked them to the side. With her mother's fingers still caressing her cunt, she turned to face her. She hugged her and pulled her close kissing her deeply and probing her tongue into her mom's mouth. She was loving the feeling of her mom's talented fingers on her pussy. Her hands went to her mom's ass again. Pulling her dress up, she slid her mom's thongs down. They continued their kissing as Glenda wiggled out of her underwear. Now Cynthia's fingers slid across her mother's ass and towards her pussy.

Cynthia's right hand found its mark and her fingers began to explore her mother's pussy from behind. She cupped her ass with her palm while her fingers explored the space between her legs. Her other hand went to the zipper on her mom's dress and pulled it down. As the zipper ended its journey, Cynthia moved both hands to her mom's bra. She undid the fastener and in one move, whipped both dress and bra off of her mother.

The two were now totally naked. Their hands were everywhere. Cynthia could not resist her mom's tits. She was caressing and sucking them like a hungry baby. Her mom's nipples felt so good in her mouth as her tongue toyed with the buds and her lips sucked the areolas. They were magnificent. Her other hand found its way back to her mom's ample ass and she toyed with her lower butt crack. She explored the area where the three crevices come together at the tops of her legs. She sought a place for the renewed onslaught of her fingers into her mom's pussy.

Glenda continued the play on her daughter's cunt, slipping her fingers inside her and toying with her now-hard clit. Her fingers danced inside the girl as her mom basked in the wonderful feeling of the inside of her daughter's vagina. Their kisses were even more feverish now. Saliva coated their lips and ran onto their chins and cheeks from the wild tongue and mouth play. Glenda guided her daughter to the bed and eased her onto the cover. She lay atop her child as the two continued their foreplay. Glenda wanted this so bad. She wanted to make her daughter come, just as she had made her son come. She wanted to use her oral talents on her and give her the pleasure that she deserved. She began kissing her way down Cynthia's chest, pausing to lavish kisses onto her daughter's perky tits and hard nipples. She continued across her belly and to her groin. She spread her daughter's legs and kissed the insides of her thighs lovingly.

Cynthia was loving this. Her hands were on her mother's head as she rubbed her hair and gently urged her to her pussy. She was rewarded as her mother's mouth found her mound. Glenda began to make love to her daughter's sweet pussy as she separated her outer lips with her tongue and began to explore the slit inside. As Cynthia lay back in ecstasy, her mom was savoring her juices, lapping them up and tickling her clit with the tip of her tongue. It was overwhelming for Cyn. She had never felt anything so good; so right in her life. As she felt the churning of her orgasm deep within her, she relinquished one hand to go to her own breast. She toyed with her nipple, rubbing, flicking and pinching it lightly.

Glenda could sense that her daughter would come soon and she didn't hold back. She knew just how to lick and just the right place to do it. She heard her daughter begin to moan and knew she was there. Slipping her hands beneath Cynthia's ass, she buried her face into her daughter as she prepared for whatever may come.

"Oh, mom! OOOHHHH GOD MOM!! Oh ... Oh ... Oh ... I ... I ... I'm gonna come mom. OH JEEEEZE IT FEELS SOOOOO, ... OH mommmmmm!! MMMM!! OH MY GOD!!" she screamed as she finally let it all go. She humped her mother's face and flayed about the bed in ecstasy. She wrapped her legs about her mom's neck pulling her face tighter to her cunt. She exploded in orgasm as her mother's talented tongue and lips worshiped her pussy. She jerked and twitched a couple more times before going limp.

"I love you, Cyn," she heard her mother say.

"Oh mom, I love you too ... so much," replied Cynthia as she pulled her mother's head to her kissing her lips. She savored her own juices from her mother's mouth and licked her lips and chin. She was on cloud nine! "Mom, can I do it to you now? Please?" she said, rolling her mom onto her back.

"Well, I suppose it's only fair," said Glenda as she lay back.

Cynthia dove right in. There was no trail of kisses or toying about. She went straight for her mom's slit and began licking the way that she had felt her mom lick her. She may have not been as experienced of a clit licker as her mom was, but she seemed to know her way around the anatomy. She reached up and felt her mother's massive tits as she devoured her cunt. It wasn't too long before Glenda was working up to another orgasm. She had lost count as to how many she had already experienced on this day but she also didn't care. Her baby girl was licking the pussy from which she had been born and Glenda was in heaven.

Cynthia hoped that her mom was on the brink. She inserted two fingers into her mom's hole and began to turn them and slid them in and out. She felt as if she, herself, were going to come again from the excitement of what she was doing.

The knuckles of her daughter's two fingers rubbing against the opening of her pussy combined with her tongue flicking her clit was all it took. Glenda came. She shook madly holding her daughter's head to her pussy. Her ass raised up off of the bed as her body simply quaked. There was no thrashing, humping or bucking; just massive shuddering. But it was a wonderful orgasm. She wasn't sure if it was as intense or even more so than the one that her son had given her but it was heavenly.

From the time that they had walked into the room until both women came was less than ten minutes. Now they lay on the bed holding each other tenderly. Then Glenda realized that they had an engagement. Her son and husband, Cynthia's dad and her twin, were waiting for their show. And they were going to give it to them!

"Damn, they're slow," said an impatient Larry.

"Geeze, dad, they've only been gone for a few minutes. Keep your shirt on. You know what they say, good things come to those who wait," said Carl.

Both had sat on the couch after moving the coffee table aside allowing for plenty of room for the girls to display themselves. And, as if right on cue, here they came.

Glenda appeared first wearing the same teddy that Carl had first seen her in at V.S. It was as transparent and sexy now as it was then. Larry glanced at his wife then straight to his son. Carl's eyes were bulging out of his head at his mothers near-naked form. It was a massive turn on for Larry to see his son staring at his mother with such lust, that he didn't notice is daughter come in to the room. But suddenly, there she was.

Cynthia was wearing a black version of her mother's outfit. Her breasts and sweet pussy were clearly visible through the fabric of the dark garment. The two women walked straight up and stood in front of the men. Glenda was right in front of her son and Cynthia in front of her father. As if on some hidden cue, they struck a pose, then another. They turned and revealed their backsides to their audience. Then they switched places. As the men stared at the beautiful forms before them, the two women turned, faced away and bent over. Their asses were right in the men's faces. Larry had seen his wife's ass up close many times but not like this.

The girls switched again and did the same maneuver for the other man. Cynthia put her ass squarely in her dad's face; so close that his nose touched her crack. As she felt it, she backed into his face, much to his delight. As his nose buried in her ass, he could smell the sweet aroma of his daughter's juices. He knew she was as excited about this as he was. Larry reluctantly turned to look at Carl and Glenda. Carl had his face buried in his mother's ass and was holding onto her hips. By the looks of it, he had his tongue in his mother's crack.

Not to be out done, Larry grabbed his daughter by the hips and buried his face deep into her ass. He began to lick her crack furiously. He could taste the sweet juices that were the remnants of the orgasm she had just experienced.

Suddenly the women pulled away. They strolled off, hand-in-hand and as the men stared after them, they looked over their shoulders and then they briefly stopped and kissed each other. Carl and Larry were stunned. Silence was upon them as they sat waiting for the duo's return. Both of their cocks were begging for relief.

Soon the women returned fully dressed in evening wear. "Whoa," said Larry. "Are we going back out?" he asked.

The girls didn't even speak. Instead, they strode in front of the men like they were on a runway. As they circled a couple times they moved a bit farther away. Then they turned and, facing each other. They exaggeratedly leaned in from the waist jutting their asses out and kissed each other on the lips. They resumed their stroll then met again; a little closer this time. They both faced sideways to the men facing the same direction. Glenda reached to her daughter and unzipped her dress. Then she turned and offered her back to Cynthia as she had turned as well. Cynthia reached up and undid the tie of her mother's dress at the neck.

Glenda clasped the garment to her chest as did Cynthia with hers. They did another little pass. As they stopped, Glenda was in front with Cynthia behind her. As she held her arms out to the side, Cynthia slipped her mom's dress off her tits and it slid effortlessly to the floor. Before they came into view, Cynthia had covered her mom's tits with her hands. She slowly caressed the mounds of marvelous flesh keeping her nipples covered. All the while Glenda stood with her arms out to the side. The thong she wore was crotch-less but with a string of pearls that disappeared between the lips of her pussy. Cynthia continued playing with her mom's tits revealing a little more at a time as she did.

Glenda simply laid her head back onto her daughter's shoulder in show, relaxation and ecstasy. Then one arm came across her tits as the other slid down across her belly, over her panties and to the pearls. Cynthia pulled gently at them pulling the string into her mom's slit. She rotated and jostled them about for a bit as her other hand played with her mother's now completely visible tits. Glenda moaned as her daughter toyed with her slit.

Then it suddenly stopped. Glenda spun around behind her daughter and cupped her child's dress over her tits. She held her like this for a bit as she kissed Cynthia's neck. Then she let the whole thing drop to the floor to join her own dress. Cynthia wore nothing beneath her dress. As it slid down, Glenda's hand covered her daughter's pussy. Her fingers dipped between Cynthia's legs and the guys could tell that she was into her slit.

Cynthia returned the favor. Placing her hands behind her, she cupped her mother's cunt and slid a finger into her slit as well. The two stood there slipping their fingers up and down each others pussy's for what seemed like an eternity. Then, quickly gathering their clothing, they once again headed off. As they departed the men watched their perfect asses disappear around the corner.

"OH ... MY ... GOD! What can they do to top that?" said Larry.

Minutes later, they returned dressed in matching jeans and t shirts. They wore no bras under them. They simply sat down on the love seat and faced the men. "So, that was your show," said Cynthia as the boys looked at them in disappointment.

"I'm tired. I want to go to bed. It's been a long day," said Cynthia. She stood and turned to her mother. Her mother stood and the two kissed 'good night'. It was a kiss like two teenagers finishing a date. They held each other as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Their kiss was long and full of tongue and passion. Cynthia walked to her dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then she went to her brother and took his hand. "Brother, will you walk me to my room?" she asked pulling him to his feet and his hand to her.

Carl stood and walked noiselessly in tow behind his sister. They strolled hand in hand to her room. Carl half expected her to give him a "Good night kiss" and send him on his way. He had already resigned himself to a wild jerk-off session in his room by himself. He was pleasantly surprised when his sister pulled him into her room and closed the door.

Glenda walked over to her husband and stripped off her shirt. She knelt before him and, spreading his legs apart, began to rub his cock through his pants. She worked her way to his button and zipper and had them open quickly freeing his cock. Her mouth engulfed his ridged member and she began giving him the best blow job he had ever experienced. Larry lay his head back onto the couch and envisioned his daughter sucking his cock while his wife's talented lips brought him quickly to orgasm. As he unloaded his semen into his wife's mouth he moaned," Oh God Cyn, that feels so good."

Glenda smiled around her husband's cock hearing her daughter's name as he filled her mouth with his cum.

Cynthia pulled her brother to her and kissed him. She wanted him and she wanted him now. She knew that he would not resist and that it would be something that would bond them beyond the already-steadfast relationship that they shared as twins. She wanted him inside her. She wanted her brother to take her virginity. She pulled off her top and pulled his head to her breasts. She guided his mouth to her nipple, pushing it into his face. She moaned deeply as he sucked on the fleshy nub. It was the moan of a woman. And today, she had earned that title.

Carl was oblivious to all else but his sister. He wanted her like he had never wanted anything in his life. Nothing else entered his mind. He was fueled by pure incestuous desire for his twin. He feasted hungrily on her tits caressing one as he suckled the other. He felt her pulling off his shirt and moved his head just long enough for it to clear his face. Then he returned to her nipple. He felt her undoing his pants and pushing them down along with his underwear. He stepped out of them without stopping his attention to her tits. He felt her hand on his dick as she caressed it, pulling it to her.

Cynthia struggled to undo her pants with one hand as she fondled her brother's cock. His mouth felt so good on her breast. It was as if he were sucking at her soul, pulling it all into him. She wanted to return the favor. She maneuvered him to and pushed him onto the bed. As he stumbled back falling down onto it, she moved her head to his crotch. She began licking and sucking his hard prick. "My God it's huge. How am I going to get this into me?" she thought.

Carl was on the verge of coming but he didn't want to waste this. He wanted his cum inside of his sister. He wanted to give it to her. He pulled her up to him and kissed her passionately. They kissed for minutes, hands exploring each other as moans escaped their mouths. Then with one swift move, Carl flipped his sister on her back. But instead of impaling her with his massive cock, he dove head first between her legs. He began to lick his sister's sweet pussy slowly and tenderly. It was as if a calmness had come over him. He tenderly worshiped her pussy with his mouth and tongue. She tasted wonderful, she was sweet and musky. He couldn't get enough of the smell and taste of his twin's quim as he lavished licks onto her slit and in her hole.

Cynthia too was calmed by this. She slowed down and lay back to enjoy the second round of a loving family member eating her out. She gradually relaxed and settled in to enjoy her brother's attention. He was certainly not as talented as his mother at eating pussy, but it was great. "That feels so good. MMMmmmm ... It must run in the family," she said.

Carl paused, "What does that mean?" he asked and went right back to it.

"Earlier when mom and I went to start getting dressed ... mmmmm ... It REALLY feels good, brother ... When ... we were uh ... mmmmm ... getting our clothes on for you and dad to see ... Mom did that to me and I did it to her too," said Cynthia speaking in broken sentences.

"I knew you two were!! I could tell by your kisses and all the other stuff. Tell me everything. Tell me everything you and mom did," said Carl excitedly as he returned to eating her snatch.

"God Carl, it was so hot! She came up behind me and undid my bra. Then she fondled my titties and played with my pussy and we kissed and then both got undressed ... Oh! Mmmm... it's so hot thinking about it ... God, Carl that feels so good! I love what you are doing. She pushed me onto the bed and started kissing her way to my pussy ... Then she ... Oh, Oh Brother, I think I want to come!! Oh it feels sooo gooood. MMMMmmm ... I'm coming!!" she said as she started to push her crotch into her brother's face. She grabbed his head with both hands pulling it into her.

Carl lapped at his sister's pussy and, hearing her talk about her and her mother, he let out a moan. It was then that she began to come. He continued to hum and moan into her pussy as she writhed in ecstasy. After a bit, she calmed and wound down from the bliss of her, God knows how many, number of orgasms this day.

"You gotta fuck me, please Carl, I want you inside me. I've never had anyone in there. I want it to be you. I want you inside me, brother please!" she pleaded as she pulled his head towards hers.

Carl followed his sister's lead and moved atop her. He kissed her gently at first then more passionately as he rubbed her juices over her lips. They shared the taste of her pussy as he guided the head of his cock to the opening of her vagina. He pushed ever so gently. The head eased into the tight opening spreading and stretching it further than ever before. Carl went slower than he wanted to. He wanted to slam his cock all the way to the hilt inside his sister. But he loved her. He didn't want to hurt her. He had learned from his mom that it hurts when a girl looses her virginity and he did not want to hurt his precious sister. So he pushed into her ever so slightly and withdrew. Then he pushed again a little more. She was so wet. After the third push, the head of his cock made it inside of the opening. Then he pushed more and more inside her with each stroke. Soon he was nearly all the way inside his sister. But, wait, where was her hymen. "Are you sure you're a virgin sis?" he asked reluctantly.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,046 Followers
12