All Comments on 'Twist to Remove'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 129 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent tale. I like more sex in Literotica stores but this was entertaining as written. I’m looking forward to reading the rest of this author’s stories.

Bill S.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 1 year ago

I loved the dialect. Buyer's remorse!

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐ Yeah sorry, the whole cajun dialect thing was kinda annoying to read through although I do enjoy hearing it. It is a warm dialect. Keeping in mind this web site is 99% fantasy, it would have been more enjoyable if you prefaced with something like "pretend everyone speaks like Justin Wilson", or some other familiar voice with a cajun accent.

ArmorlaArmorlaover 1 year ago

Another ripping yarn, superb!!

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

This was a fun read.

BlastusBlastusover 1 year ago

Jimbob44 is refreshing after reading about trust fund babies, former navy seals and gifted entrepreneurs.

I was born and raised in Minnesota. I have lived in Houston for the past 40 years. And I adore our Cajun neighbors to the east - the food, the dialect, the culture.

Jimbob44, you are a necessary contrast on this website. Thank you for the hours of reading pleasure you have provided.

amadthonamadthonover 1 year ago

5 stars, great characters that expanded on the great universe you've created. Love to see them in more stories. To the wannabe grammar nazis...WHOOSH, this obviously went over your head.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

The accents sometimes are hard to make out but add so much to the stories. I love all of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"The man smiled as he assured George that doing a DNA test while the baby was in the Mommy was safe; the baby would not be harmed in any way. The sample was actually taken from the amniotic fluid and not the baby."

FYI, these days paternity of a baby can be determined as soon as 8 weeks into the pregnancy by a Noninvasive prenatal paternity test (NIPP) using a blood sample from the mother. This test analyzes fetal DNA found in a pregnant woman’s blood during the first trimester. A lab specialist compares the fetal DNA information to DNA from the potential father’s cheek cell sample.

Attila_OAttila_Oover 1 year ago
As always. a tale of people good, bad, weak, strong.

Title says it all:

These stories remind me to forgive the people who wronged me because of their weaknesses

And the same stories remind me to be humble for my own failings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought the MC was relatively young until that comment about Chet Atkins. Then I realized he was a 50-year-old man.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 1 year ago

You've still got it JimBob44.

A warm, funny and unusual plot.

And the crazy slut.

A winning formula, if there ever was one.

Top ratings from me.

jlg07jlg07over 1 year ago

I love the humor that comes through your characters, even when the world is falling down around them. They always make the best of whatever happens. 5* as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So pretty decent story, but some things didn't make sense for me.

Like, Polly and Samantha are quite obviously the villians, but everyone's just... Cool? Like not only did Samantha have an affair, possibly getting pregnant with another man, she tried to claim George abused her, which is a criminal offence, steal his money and bar him from his own home, Polly knew and went along with it and it's just.. glossed over? Nobody cares that these two women tried to ruin his life forever? Totally wild.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

A JB44 special, and a damned good one too. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but I wish we’d have seen a little more time spend on his ex’s regret and anguish for screwing things up so badly, and realizing she had the best one all along.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 1 year ago

5 stars. Was worried especially with the daughter that somehow Charlene would be fridged and Samantha would reconcile with the MC but thankfully that did not happen. She might have had regrets but doesn't change what she did. That was my only real complaint with the story was just how nice George was to her. Not saying he needed to go full BTB but her actions especially with the allegations of abuse that could have destroyed his life were the actions of a toxic person who George should have only been connected to by his daughter, not friends or even friendly with. I'd worry if there was another chapter she'd try something else to try to get her old life back after she realized the grass wasn't so green with her new life.

l0ver0tical0ver0ticaabout 1 year ago

Second time reading this, I'd give it 5 stars. Again. That would be 10 stars. If I could...

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

@FlynnTaggart, best revenge is a life well lived.

How much of a slap a slap in the tiddies, is it, when everyone is so nice to Samantha, considering what an absolute bastard she'd been originally.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

very good, thanks. Charlene will be a super wife and MOM.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Found your story hard to follow. Seemed to jump all over the place. eg: DNA test results to determine paternity 1*

AnyMooseAnyMoose9 months ago

Reread 'Let Myself Believe'; wondering how William didn't go "missing" in a swamp after hitting Victoria. He's well overdue for a major karma delivery...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When do you plan to feed William to the gators (he needs to be recycled) he's a complete waste of skin.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Umm despite being coparents, why the heck is George and Charlene so nice to Samantha? Her betrayal was epic. Not just the cheating with William. But her allegations of abuse, the restraining order etc. That stuff is pure malice and would be hard to forgive. Even if he was able to move past it and move on, he would never forget it and it would always be front and center in any interactions with Samantha.

This diatribe shows ahe really doesn't have any remorse let alone desire to atone:

"Yes, George, I know. Place is a wreck," Samantha spat as George took Cynthia to the door. "But know what? You don't live here. I do. You don't live here anymore, George."

And why is that Samantha? Hmm?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why in all holy hell is William Carter still alive? He should have been put through an industrial meat grinder so he could at least be useful for something (wolf chow, fertilizer, something?) because as a person he is worthless.

Ocker53Ocker535 months ago

Well worth the read, enjoyed the banter⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absurd dialogue and George is a world class wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

George was strong. He stayed himself and pretty wise throughout.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories