Twisted Daddy & Daughter

Story Info
Daddy enjoys fucking his baby girl in public.
4.5k words
4.42
88.1k
157
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Detailz
Detailz
163 Followers

Under a clear blue sky, an 18-year-old girl lays on a colorful beach towel in the sand. Her firm, coconut oil slicked body is wrapped in a red bikini with bottoms that tie in little bows high up on her hips. A bead of sweat drips down her cleavage as she lays there and listens to the music coming out of her headphones. And gentle waves lap the shore not too far away from her manicured, red-painted toes.

"Don't go falling asleep over there," her pale, overweight mother warns from her place under the nearby cabana. Almost bursting out of her black and blue one-piece, the short, brown-haired woman rolls off amused, "If you do, you might just end up looking like a lobster."

"I won't, Mom," the moody teenager rolls off, turning her head to the other side.

Shana Peterson is a beautiful blonde with bright blue eyes like her father.

Unfortunately, she inherited her mother's B-cup breasts and her body's penchant to add any extra pounds to her ass first. But Shana has been told by lots of guys that her pear-shaped body is sexy. Especially those men that like a little jiggle to their girlfriend's asses when they're slamming into them.

Flipping her sun-bleached, long locks over a shoulder, Shana likes being rammed. Especially from behind. And especially by her 39-year-old father.

Wearing red and black swim trunks, a broad chested Jake Peterson lays on his own towel between the two women. The man looking like he's still in the prime of his life runs a hand back through his equally sun-bleached hair. Unlike his daughter's, though, it's feathered, parted in the middle, and frames his strong jawed face with a pair of thin sideburns.

Turning his head, he slides bright blue eyes to his baby girl, "Hey, I saw a burger shack down by the pier. Want to help me carry back a little lunch? Sorry. Daddy's a little hungry."

XXX

"Daddy's starving, baby."

Jake and his daughter are in an empty beach-side bathroom, inside a closed stall. Back against the door, Shana's shapely legs are off the ground and completely wrapped around her father's head.

On his knees, Jake's going down on his daughter like a man possessed.

Hands buried in his hair with her top pushed down under her bare breasts, Shana's loving it.

It was so easy to get her father in here. Halfway to the pier, all she had to do was say she needed to pee. And Shana had. She had even left the door open for her daddy to watch as she untied her bottoms and let them drop to the floor. Her father always caved to a little teasing, after all.

Rolling her hips against her father's face now, she welcomes the deep push of his tongue up inside her.

"Lick me, Daddy," she whimpers, trying to fuck the eagerly invading muscle.

Grabbing handfuls of her lush ass, Jake presses his daughter's writhing sex harder against his mouth. Hungry, he wants to taste every slick inch inside her. After all, his own daughter's cream is the best he's ever tasted. It's sweet and delicious and oh so forbidden. And he just can't get enough of it.

"You taste so good, baby girl," Jake heatedly says against her hairless, dripping mound. "Now, let this little cunt leak and give Daddy all he can eat."

With that, he dives back into sucking on and lapping at her little fuck-hole, like it's a succulent fruit ripe with exotic juice. And the bathroom is soon full of wet slurping and licking sounds as he quickly forces his delicious daughter to cum all over his mouth.

After all, he needs to get her off quick if he's still going to have enough time to cum down the back of her throat.

XXX

"You two were gone for a while," Tammy says, putting her smutty romance book down on her lap. "Almost thought you forgot about me."

"Never," Jake says, kissing her cheek while holding a greasy bag of food.

Shana stands off to his side with a belly full of thick semen and a tray of ice-melting drinks in her hands.

"Sorry, Mom," Shana wearily sighs. "But the wait was pretty long. I guess that's what we get for choosing a place surrounded by so many people."

"Well, at least tell me you brought back something good," Tammy continues to complain as she reaches for the brown paper bag.

"Don't worry, honey," Jake says as he grabs his soda from his daughter. "I even remembered to get you an extra side of onion rings. And I didn't forget the extra tub of ketchup you like so much."

"Aw, thanks, Hun," Tammy says with a smile as her mood brightens considerably.

XXX

The first night at the beach-side resort finds the Peterson family in their separate rooms. Beside their king-sized bed, Jake is pulling on a worn gray t-shirt over a black pair of athletic shorts. He looks up as his wife comes out of the bathroom in a long nightshirt and curlers.

"Hey, on your way back from the gym, make sure you stop in and check on Shana," Tammy says, making her way over to the bed. "I don't like that the only room they had available for her is on another floor."

"Don't worry, my dear," Jake says with a little jaunty two-fingered salute. "I'll make sure she's okay and also staying out of trouble."

XXX

"Open that little asshole, baby girl," Jake heatedly growls into his daughter's ear.

With both of their shorts pooled on the floor by their feet, his cocks buried inside her lubed-up rear at the foot of her bed. In just a white tank top with no bra, Shana's half-naked body is pressed up against his t-shirt covered chest. And his hand is wrapped tightly in the back of her hair as he continuously thrusts his hard dick between her bouncing asscheeks.

"I'm opening it, Daddy," Shana whimpers for her father as her arms dangle uselessly at her sides. "I'm opening it all up for you."

And she really is because she had been waiting for her father with the discarded dildo on the floor already up her ass. After all, she knew her perverted daddy would jump her the moment he saw it. Especially since anal is the one thing they haven't done since the night she had first come on to him (the same night he had first let her drink at home).

Jake's response is to toss her down onto the mattress. With her ass up and face down on the covers, he kneels behind her and pries her plump cheeks apart with his hands.

Admiring his dick's work, he coos at the sight of her gaping, pink, little hole. "You're still not open enough for your father."

Spanking her hard, he scolds, "Now open it more so Daddy's cock can reach all up inside that sexy, flat, little belly."

The heated father watches his naughty daughter's puckered little rosebud willfully expanding further before his very eyes. And the sight makes his hard cock twitch and his hand give it a soothing rub that matches his words.

"That's it, baby girl. Open wide for Daddy."

And then Jake is sliding his long, aching pole back inside his filthy daughter--quickly mounting her spread asshole like a dog in heat. And then he's leaning over her and pressing his chest into her back. Grabbing handfuls of her firm, perky little tits beneath her shirt, he uses his new grip on her to rock deep into her hershey channel.

"Oh, Daddy, you feel so good," Shana pleasurably whines as her father rocks his thick cock deep into her guts.

And Jake continues to rock down into his daughter's hot bowels until her hips are pressed into the bed and not an inch is seen between them.

Spreading her legs with his feet on her ankles, he grinds hard circles against both her vice-like hole and smashed globes. And its while squeezing and rolling her nipples beneath her that he sucks on the back of her ear and says, "Daddy's gonna breed this tight little shitter. Just like he's always wanted to do to that tempting little pussy....Oh, baby girl, if your mother wasn't with us...I'd make it so you couldn't walk right... or sit down for weeks."

"Fuck it, Daddy," a completely turned on Shana pleads with half her face pressed into the bed. Reaching back, she claws at and spreads her own asscheeks as she works her hips and repeats, "Fuck it."

Her filthy begging becomes a chant as her father roughly pins her to the bed. With hard bouncing thrusts, Jake reams out his daughter's tight, chocolate tunnel (but not as savagely as he could).

Quickly reaching his peak, he snarls, "I swear... If that bitch wouldn't notice... your Daddy's cock would be... completely destroying... this... hot... fucking... ass!"

With a violent pound accompanying each one of his last words, he's biting into the meat of her shoulder. And he's soon groaning and cumming all up inside his precious princess' stomach.

"Oh fuck!" Shana rasps and shudders as her pussy gushes from her father biting her while he fills up her ass and from grinding her clit down into the bed.

Shana's body spams as she wets her thighs and the sheets below. And her father grips tightly around her as he continues to enjoy trying to work his oversensitive, gooey cock down into her filled asshole.

XXX

"How's Shana?" Tammy asks, laying in bed, as her husband comes back looking exhausted and sweaty. "She's not scared all by herself or renting any porn is she?"

"No, she's fine," Jake says, unconcerned, as he heads for the shower. "She was already tired and drifting off to sleep when I left her."

"That's good to hear," Tammy says. "After all, we have a busy day at the amusement park tomorrow."

XXX

It's early in the morning and the Peterson family just bought wristbands in front of an amusement park ticket booth. Each one of them are wearing comfy walking shoes, but a blonde, pony-tailed Shana is still looking overly attractive. Her off-the-shoulder white blouse hugs her breast's curves and her black shorts show off her thick thighs and long legs.

Jake walks through the row of turnstiles first in a red t-shirt and jeans. Over his shoulder he asks, "What're you two looking forward to riding first?"

"Oh, I wanna try out their largest roller coaster! Isn't that it over there?" Shana says, excitedly, and pointing at a ride called The Himalayas.

"Well, you two have fun with that," Tammy laughs in gray workout pants and an overly large white t-shirt. "I think I'll go sit and wait for you over by that hotdog vendor instead."

XXX

Stepping off the waiting ramp, Jake slides next to his daughter in the two-person cart. It's attached to a row of six others on the railway. After the attendant checks that everyone's safety bars are locked in place, the buzzer sounds. Then they begin to roll forward, toward the large drop off a few feet away.

As they go, Shana quietly unbuttons and unzips her shorts. Easily getting the hint, Jake keeps his eyes off his daughter as he secretly slides his hand inside her white, cotton panties. And he's got two fingers pushed deep inside her as she grabs the bar and spreads her legs wider.

In seconds, they're hurtling down towards the ground.

"Oh, god, yes," Shana loudly gasps as her stomach drops and her pussy squeezes down.

Thankfully, all of her moans are lost amongst the screams as gravity continues to force her father's buried fingers deep up inside her.

She's getting off on this so much that she even tries to rock her hips and brazenly say things like, "Feels so good," and "Harder, Daddy. Please."

And with her father doing all he can to fuck her little, needy cunt on his own...

Well, taking so many quick turns and loop-de-loops, she cums hard before the short ride is even over.

XXX

"Did you two have fun?" Tammy happily asks as they walk toward her from the exiting ramp.

"I sure did, " Jake replies with a breathless laugh.

"It made my insides drop, that's for sure," Shana says, running a hand back through her wildly windblown, sweat-laced hair.

XXX

Walking for a few hours under the hot sun has the Peterson family seeking a seat in the shade. Heading further away from the noisy attractions, they finally find refuge in an empty bench sitting partially obscured and on the other side of a large, leafy tree. The area looks nicely secluded too as it faces the waterside between two attractions that are being built but are thankfully not being worked on today.

And it seems like a good idea to stop here, too. Especially since Tammy's stomach begins to rumble.

"That hotdog isn't agreeing with me at all," Tammy groans, getting up from the shaded bench the three of them are sitting on. "There's a bathroom not too far from here, I think. So, I'll be right back. Though, gotta say, it might be a while."

"Take your time," Jake calls after her. "We're completely fine resting our feet here."

XXX

"Good girl," Jake breathes out while pulling down his daughter's top with a finger. After all, his naughty daughter's firm, tiny-nippled breasts are completely bra-less--just the way he likes them.

With people walking not too far behind, he dips his head down and licks at her closest tit.

Mostly hidden by the large tree, Jake takes his turn to be spontaneous. After all, he hadn't gotten to hear his daughter cum at all while he had fingered her on that coaster. And he loves listening to his baby girl cum hard for him too.

"Daddy," Shana shakily whispers, squeezing her thighs shut from the shiver running down her spine and the sudden spark in her core.

Although Shana loves teasing her daddy, it also makes her so wet when her dirty father takes control.

Cock filling in his pants at her moan, Jake takes her nipple into his mouth and suckles. And he continues to do so even after he whispers back, "Put a hand between those legs, baby girl. Touch that pretty pussy and let me hear you make yourself cum for Daddy."

And Shana eagerly does, quiet and slow, as her father covertly nurses at each of her tiny little pink nipples in turn.

"Oh, Daddy," Shana softly moans as her rubbing fingers work her aching sex over her clothes.

"That's it, baby," Jake sweetly encourages, after biting and pulling on her pebbled peak with his teeth. "Make that sweet little cunt cum....Because you're gonna be making Daddy cum next."

XXX

"Sorry about the wait," Tammy says, coming back from the bathroom 25-minutes later.

Jake looks up with a smile as his daughter lays on the bench with her head in his lap.

Shana licks the excess salty film from her lips as she hears her father say, "You're fine, Hun. We needed a little breather anyway. But what about you? Are you feeling any better? Do you need to call it a day?"

"Yeah," Tammy says, still feeling sick and clearly disappointed. "I think it's better if I just head back to the hotel. Especially since it feels like I'm gonna be running for the bathroom every couple minutes. At least I brought some Pepto. And thank god our room's close and the park's riverwalk leads right to it."

"Yeah, that's pretty lucky," Jake agrees. Looking concerned, he offers, "Are you sure you don't want us coming along? We can all just stay in and watch a few movies in the room instead, if you want."

"But, Dad, we haven't even gone on any of the water rides yet," Shana counters.

Shaking her head, Tammy waves him off. "No. We paid for those tickets. So, it's better that you take our daughter around and still have some fun together while you can."

"Thanks, Mom," Shana says with a grateful smile. "Hope you feel better."

"Okay, if that's what you want," Jake sighs, before he graciously adds, "Do you want me to at least bring you back a bear claw or something later?"

"Yeah," Tammy says with a smile as she kisses his cheek. "That would be great, Hun. Thanks. Love you both and I'll see you later."

XXX

Fresh off their third water ride (which was more of a slide), Jake's daughter is wet and in more ways than one. After all, it made her feel hot and totally sexy to walk around with her drenched, white shirt sticking to her naked breasts. Mostly because she loves the stares and what it does to her horny father. And under a vacated but thankfully tarp covered attraction, she's enjoying being roughly taken from behind.

Especially since her handsome daddy had been so turned on by his daring little girl that he had broken his golden rule. Shana licks her lips and squeezes down on her father's hard, thick, and absolutely raw cock inside her while her shorts and panties are around her ankles.

Jake has his daughter bent over with a hand on the wall as he fucks her tight, little pussy fast and deep. And his actions are so violent that his grip on her hips is almost bruising as he harshly whispers, "Daddy's about to get you pregnant, baby girl."

Fuck it, Jake thinks. We'll just blame it on her stupid boyfriend.

Shana isn't complaining. After all, the thought only makes her hotter. It does, because that just means her father not only gave her her first kiss and her first fuck, but now he'll be giving her her first child as well. And, once again, it does nothing but make her pussy ache even while it's being savaged.

Rubbing her clit between her legs, Shana bucks back onto his cock as she growls out with each brutal thrust, "Cum... in... me...Da.. ddy!...Cum!"

Completely worked up by the thought of secretly putting a baby inside his own little girl, Jake's answer is extreme in both his actions and words.

"Don't worry....Daddy's about to... make you... take it... all you... nasty... little... bitch!"

Shana has to put both hands on the wall to keep her head from being rammed into it by her father's final thrusts.

But she doesn't need her fingers to reach an orgasm this time. Her Daddy's buried cockhead shooting and rubbing against and vainly trying to pry it's way into her tiny, white-painted womb's entrance sends her right over the edge.

After grunting and grinding against the cum-filled, equally shuddering teen, Jake pulls his cock out with a hiss. Oh, but he's soon humming appreciatively. After all, he loves the way his slick seed spills out of his daughter's ravaged pink, little fuck-hole. It's the first time he's seen it like this, after all.

Using a thumb, he spreads a side of her reddened opening. And as he does, he watches another glob of his thick sperm slipping right out.

...To Jake, no matter what, her young and tender pussy always looks good enough to eat.

"Oh, god!" Shana gasps as she suddenly feels her father's mouth between her trembling legs.

And her limbs become even shakier as her father's nasty actions help build her second orgasm all too quickly.

Enjoying being eaten out from the back, she growls, "Oh, fuck yeah, Daddy....Lick your filthy daughter clean."

Her climax doesn't hit her until her insides and pussy lips are no longer painted white. Nope. She only cries out for her father to stop and tries to push him away when he's emptied her messy cunt and suckled her little, throbbing clit sparkling clean.

XXX

During their time at the amusement park, Jake and Shana have managed to ride so many rides and see so many exciting things. Other than a few hot and heavy incidents, it really has been a fun and wholesome father/daughter afternoon.

However, the sun has gone down and the cover of night hides Jake, who is busy standing with his back to a wall. He's currently in an off-limits area, under a busy bridge on the riverwalk. People pass by unaware, above, as his daughter is on her knees and licking his cock, below.

Shana's the one who led him here with sultry whispered promises. And she's making good on them now as Jake stands there with his pants unzipped and pushed down around his thighs.

Hands on her daddy's knees, Shana looks up at him with her big blue eyes staring into his soul and her pink glossed lips on his warm and delicious pole. She hums erotically slow and wanting as she gradually begins wetly bobbing on his cock.

God, Jake loves the way his daughter's hot little mouth takes its precious time sliding down and then back up. He also loves the way its wet heat makes his dick flare and his heavy balls ache.

"Oh, baby girl....Just like that," he quietly groans as she continuously takes him slow and deep.

Detailz
Detailz
163 Followers
12