Twisted Evil Sisters

Story Info
Widower gets revenge from nasty ex sisters-in-law.
5.3k words
4.24
8.9k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a work of fiction. All names, characters, places, events, and incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, actual events, or places is purely coincidental.

***

Alex and Emily were married for five great years, and then Emily lost a courageous battle to cancer six months ago at the young age of 28. Emily was a kind and beautiful Asian woman. Her evil sisters treated Alex like an enemy. They never accepted Alex as Emily's husband. Alex was always friendly, but the sisters never had a meaningful conversation with him. They never even called him by his name.

Jenny was the eldest sister at 35. She glared at Alex with hateful eyes and gave demands as if he was her servant. Michelle, who was 32, refused to attend her own sister's wedding. She wrote Alex a demoralizing letter that he would never be part of the family. Emily constantly fought her sisters, even as she suffered with her treatments.

Before Emily and Alex were married, they all attended a cousin's birthday party. The sisters manipulated Alex to run an errand to buy champagne, while they introduced other men to Emily. When Alex returned, they intentionally spilled their drinks on him and then "accidentally" tripped him into the pool. Alex was furious, but later just considered it more ugly behavior.

Emily's career was very successful. She and Alex were lawyers for the same prestigious firm. Conversely, her sisters went from one low paying job to another. They were just making ends meet. Jenny and Michelle were divorced, twice, and they were extremely jealous of Emily's relationship with the man of her dreams.

Jenny and Michelle shared a house owned by Emily. They were beyond livid after learning that she left the house to Alex. The sisters bombarded Alex with a tremendous amount of anguish while he dealt with Emily's estate.

Once the dust settled with the trust and will, Alex planned a visit with Jenny and Michelle to force them to pay rent or kick them out of the house.

***

Jenny opened the door, and said "Alex, come in and let us know what you want," in a short and cold tone.

Alex replied firmly, "I'll get right to the point. You will both pay me the fair market value of the rent starting immediately, or this house will be sold."

Michelle said, "You can't do that! Emily never asked for rent money. This was an investment for her, and a place for us to live."

"I can and will do that. Shall I start the legal proceedings?" threatened Alex.

Jenny sobbed, "No, please don't. We have nowhere to live. We can't afford to pay that kind of rent. Please be reasonable with us, we are family."

"Family! You rotten bitches! You are worse than scum!" Alex continued to yell with an emotionally strained voice, "All those years of treating me like shit! How dare you call us family!"

They both looked down to the floor in shame like children caught in a lie. They could not defend their despicable behavior.

Alex's ex sisters-in-law had long black hair, small round cute faces, dark brown eyes, and petite bodies. However, they were mean, deceitful, manipulative.

After a few moments, Jenny said, "How can we make this work? We are at your mercy."

Michelle said, "We have little financial resources with no options. We will do anything you want."

A switch flipped with Alex, like Dr. Jekyll transitioned into Mr. Hyde. The intent of humiliating them was not there until now. He spewed out, "Okay bitches, while you are living on my property you will do whatever I say. Strip naked and kneel on the floor."

The sisters looked at each other in disbelief. They knew he was serious, and if they did not follow his demands, they would be homeless.

"You heard what I said, and I'm not going to repeat myself. If I walk out that door, the house goes on the market."

Alex looked at the reflection in the hallway mirror, towering over them by a foot. Alex was six foot two inches and weighed 190 pounds. He had a light complexion, blonde hair, blue eyes with a rugged but very attractive face.

Alex continued in a firm and demanding voice, "You said that you would do anything...so strip and kneel."

Jenny began to unbutton her blouse and then slid her pants off. Michelle took off her dress. They were only wearing their bras and panties. Jenny was covering her large tits. Michelle's thong panties revealed a very nice round ass; she was covering her crotch.

"Take it all off."

They removed everything and avoided eye contact. They were deeply humiliated. Jenny had very nice curves with large dark nipples. Michelle's pussy was shaved and smooth. She had small perky boobs with long nipples.

"Kneel at my feet. You will address me as Mr. Alex. Do you understand?"

They nodded yes as they groveled on the floor.

Alex pulled down his pants and shorts. They stared at Alex's huge cock with their hands over their mouths.

Alex looked at Jenny's dark brown eyes and said, "Suck it."

Jenny stared at the size of his dick with some intrigue that she kept to herself.

Alex quickly took off his shoes and socks and kicked his pants and boxers to the floor. "Get to it."

Jenny started to lick his dick and rub her hands up and down his long shaft. She was turned on by his massive manhood but did not want to reveal it.

Alex looked at Michelle and said, "Get behind me and massage my ass, while your sister works by cock."

Michelle did not say a word. She massaged his cheeks and ran her hands up and down his muscular back while Jenny gave him a blow job. Michelle was also curiously excited but hid her pleasure.

Alex enjoyed their humiliation.

"Look into my eyes and give me a tantalizing blow job. Suck until I say stop," he told Jenny.

Jenny said, "Yes, Mr. Alex." She knew exactly what he meant while staring up into his eyes. After a few minutes, Alex exploded in her mouth. Jenny gagged as she swallowed his cum along with all the horrible things she did and said to him in the past.

"Michelle, come here and lick the rest of it" as his cum slowly dripped from his dick and balls.

"Yes, Mr. Alex," said Michelle.

They both kneeled at his feet and licked the remaining drops.

After Alex was dressed, he said, "I'll be here at 7:00 pm tomorrow night with a friend. You both met him a couple of times, but you just ignored him."

"Your friend?" they both said in unison.

"That's right, my friend Jay will be here, and you will both be naked when we arrive. As you both agreed, do exactly as I say while you're in my house."

They both looked at Alex and nodded yes.

Later that evening, Alex called Jay and gave him all the details. There was a long pause.

"You know how they treated me and Emily over the years. They are terrible people with no regard for anyone but themselves." Alex continued, "They deserve the humiliation, and I'm going to enjoy it until they are motivated enough to move out. Are you in?"

Jay paused for a moment, and said, "I'll do it for you."

Jay was 29 years old, single, average size, very handsome, and was secretly aroused with the idea.

***

Michelle and Jenny stared at their next-door neighbor, as she escorted another guest into her house. Sometimes a woman, other times a guy, and they always held hands and cuddled in public. Mindy was 25 years old, African American, 5 foot 8 inches, and very attractive with an athletic figure.

Jenny said to Michelle, "I wish they would keep their hand-holding and other activities private. I can't stand looking at them all over each other in our neighborhood."

"Yes, it's disgusting to watch. She will rot in hell one day." Michelle continued, "I can't believe she asked us to share the cost to repair the back fence. It's not that bad, right?"

"It's fine. I don't want to deal with her," replied Jenny.

***

Alex rang the doorbell at 7:00 pm, and the door swung open. The sisters were hiding behind the door, naked.

Alex and Jay walked in, and the sisters covered themselves with their hands.

Alex said, "bend over and touch your toes while I tell you the rules."

They slowly turned around and bent over. Their asses were in full view, like twin moons. "Spread your feet wider, demanded Alex." Their pussies looked very inviting from that angle.

"The rules are simple: while I am here, no clothes are allowed. You will do as I say. No questions or bargaining. You will address me as Mr. Alex and him as Mr. Jay. Understood?"

They both said, "Yes Mr. Alex."

Alex rubbed their asses and slid his fingers over their pussies while grinning at Jay.

"Now, each of you go to your rooms, and lay face-up on the bed with your legs spread. While you wait, rub some oil over your tits and pussies and play with yourselves. I'll be visiting Jenny and Mr. Jay will be in to see Michelle."

They scuffed-off to their rooms.

Jay said, "Wow...this feels unreal."

Alex said, "Yup! Let's have a drink, before we indulge."

Alex entered Jenny's room. She was spreadeagle on the bed. Her pussy had a dark little triangle of hair. He took off his clothes and spread some more oil on her pussy lips. He then sat just below her chest, careful not to crush her delicate ribs. Alex massaged her large tits and then stroked his massive boner between her tits. Her nipples became hard, and she moaned.

Alex turned over on his back and told her, "Suck it, just like yesterday."

Jenny wasted no time. She was sucking his huge boner like a lollypop. She gagged a few times and tried to get it all in. The blow job was intense. Her mouth and tongue were hot.

Alex turned over and pushed her pussy into the head of his dick. As she slowly rode his cock, deeper and deeper, he thrusted harder. Jenny kept pace and felt his deep penetration. Her pussy was so full of his huge cock, she could not help but moan, louder and louder. His dick stiffened more, and he came in her muffin just when Jenny had an orgasm.

Jay stripped and entered Michelle's room. She was also spreadeagle on the bed. Her bare pussy glistened with oil. She looked at Jay with a blank stare, not knowing anything about him. She continued to slide her fingers all around her pussy.

Jay laid down beside her and said, "Stroke my cock with the oil."

Jay's handsome features and soft blue eyes eased some of Michelle's anxiety. Jay's dick was of average size...not like Alex's huge cock, which gave her some relief.

As she turned on her side to reach for the bottle, her perfect little ass looked amazing. Her tiny hands massaged his dick with the lubricant, and Jay's six-inch boner was at full valor.

"Get on all fours, Michelle. Let's do it doggy style."

Michelle's ass was high in the air, and her bare pussy was ready to enter. Jay's cock was rock-hard. He massaged her tits and fondled her hard nipples, and then started to penetrate her slippery and moist pussy.

Michelle moaned as Jay entered her further, with firmer and longer strokes. She whimpered in a low unconvincing voice: "Please stop. Don't. Please stop."

Jay kept fucking her harder, thinking of all the mean things she did to his friend.

And then, Michelle began thrusting her pussy into his cock. She moaned louder and said in a soft tone: "Don't stop...Don't stop, please don't stop. Harder please."

Jay's cock got even harder, and he pounded Michelle faster and faster. They both climaxed and collapsed on the bed.

***

A few days later, Alex walked toward the house when a women approached him. "Hi, my name is Mindy. I live next door. You are the owner of this house, right?"

"Yes, I am. My name is Alex. Nice to meet you, Mindy. How can I help you?"

Mindy smiled. She was wearing a very short tight skirt, a revealing tank top, and sandals. Her hair was braided with bright blue beads. She had a gold nose ring, and her finger and toenails were bright blue with tiny silver stars.

Mindy said, "Oh thank goodness, someone friendly! I have been trying to talk with your tenants about our shared back fence. It's fallen, and I tried to discuss it with them nicely, but they were so rude. They refused to even talk about it. They even went as far as complaining to the other neighbors and making-up stories."

"Oh, is that right? What did they complain about?" asked Alex very attentively.

"Well, I guess that they don't approve of my lifestyle. I work hard and play hard, and I like both women and men, if you get my meaning. They have been very mean to me, by spreading lies, saying that I'm a whore and have inappropriate relations in public. I won't go into details, but it's quite embarrassing," said Mindy in a desperate tone. Mindy continued, "If you think holding hands, or a quick kiss in front of my house is 'inappropriate' we must be living in the dark ages," she said with frustration.

"I can't believe...I take that back...I do believe everything you just said. I have first-hand experience. They really are evil. How did you know that I am the owner?" asked Alex.

"When I tried to discuss the fence with them, they said that a big mean man owns the house, and that he would never agree to pay anything for the fence. Then they slammed the door in my face."

"Those bitches treat everyone like shit who don't meet their twisted standards," Alex said in anger.

Alex told them about his late wife and his experiences with the evil sisters. Mindy listened and was shocked as Alex described the details.

"Let's resolve this fence issue now. I have them under strict rules. Are you ready for some revenge against these mean bitches?"

"Sure, I would love that. They have caused me a lot of pain," said Mindy. "What do you mean about strict rules?"

"You will see for yourself. Just play along. They deserve everything that is coming," said Alex, as he was visibly upset. Alex continued, "Just be prepared for some unconventional treatment. It's my way of coping with the suffering they put me through all those years."

Mindy smiled at him up and down and admired his style and sexy physique. She was excited for these "unconventional treatments". She said, "I can't wait!"

Jenny and Michelle expected only Alex. They were naked and waited for him to arrive.

Alex rang the bell, and the door opened. Jenny and Michelle were told to bend over, touch their toes, and show their asses upon his arrival.

Alex entered followed by Mindy.

Their asses were in full view, as Alex said, "Please welcome our neighbor, Mindy."

They jumped up and covered themselves with their hands. They were too shocked for words.

Mindy stared and grinned at them, "Oh my, don't cover up for me. I love your asses and cute little snatches!"

"Don't be rude, put your hands down and show our guest some hospitality," said Alex in a stern voice.

"What is she doing here?" They say in unison.

"Like I said, Mindy is my guest. Now do as we agreed. You both know the rules."

They put their arms to their sides and looked down to the floor. They both knew not to question any of his demands.

Mindy enjoyed the humiliation and their nice curves.

Alex said, "I hear there is an issue with our fence. Let's go in the back and look."

Jenny and Michelle looked at one another, and then back to Alex. Jenny said, "We are going in the backyard, like this?"

"That is exactly right. And remember, no questions, you just do as I say."

They both nodded yes.

Alex slid open the glass door, and they entered the backyard. It was a sunny warm day, with a blue sky. As they walked to the fence, Jenny and Michelle felt strange because they had never been naked outdoors. They looked all around in fear, and wondered if other neighbors could see them.

Alex said, "This fence on the ground. It's demolished!" he continued looking at Jenny and Michelle, "How can you ignore something like this, especially after this nice lady tried to be proactive to get it fixed?"

They both just looked down, with no words.

While the sisters were being scolded, Mindy walked to the pool and wanted to jump in and swim. After Alex was done giving hell to Jenny and Michelle, he said, "The pool is great, maybe you would like to use it sometime?"

"Yes, that would be wonderful," said Mindy.

"Mindy, I have a great idea about the fence." Mindy listened and smiled as Alex whispered in her ear.

When Alex was done chatting with Mindy, they went back into the house. Alex told the sisters that Mindy would coordinate all the details to repair the fence, and they must cooperate fully. He stated that Mindy has full authority.

Alex had another tantalizing thought. He looked at Jenny and Michelle, and said, "Mindy has been so nice, and both of you have caused her a lot of undeserving stress. After I leave, you're going to give Mindy a massage. In addition, you will do whatever she says. She has an open invitation to use the pool anytime she wants. This is another rule that you must obey to stay in my house. You will always address her as Miss Mindy. Any questions?"

Jenny said, "Yes, Mr. Alex, we will do as you say."

Michelle nodded her head yes.

Alex left, and Mindy looked them over with a big grin. "Okay girls, lead me to a bedroom, and let's get started with my massage."

They all went to Jenny's bedroom. Mindy took off everything. Her tits were big and firm, with large dark nipples. They watched her lay on her back. Her ass was perfect and plump.

Mindy said, "Jenny, you can rub my back and ass. Michelle, start on my feet, and work your way up to my thighs."

They both rubbed oil on their hands and began to massage Mindy. Neither of them had ever touched another naked woman. Jenny rubbed her back but did not go near her butt cheeks.

"Massage my ass nice and firm, Jenny. Get your hands in there and rub it good," whispered Mindy.

Michelle massaged her feet and worked her way up her beautiful long legs.

"Work my thighs too, Michelle. Don't be afraid of getting up close and personal," Mindy said with a soft laugh.

Mindy felt four hands rubbing her back, ass, thighs, and legs all the way down to her feet. It felt wonderful. Jenny and Michelle enjoyed the feel of her soft skin but tried to hide it from one another.

After a long while, Mindy said, "Time for the front." Mindy turned over and Jenny started to massage her stomach, while Michelle rubbed her legs and feet.

After a few minutes, Mindy said in a low and sexy voice, "Rub my boobs with the oil."

Jenny put more oil on her hands and massaged her large tits. Her nipples hardened, and Mindy softly moaned.

Mindy spread her legs wider. Her pussy was wet and wanted to be serviced. She had a cute little black-haired bush neatly trimmed into a heart shape.

"Michelle, massage my upper thighs and all around," Mindy said as she groaned and moaned.

Michelle put more oil on her thighs but tried to keep away from her moist pussy.

After a few more minutes, Mindy said, "Rub my pussy. I want a happy ending. Rub and squeeze my tits at the same time. Do it now," as she moaned more.

Jenny rubbed and massaged Mindy's tits. Michelle played with her pussy lips. Mindy spread even wider and took Michelle's fingers into her pussy. After a few moments Michelle massaged her pussy harder and deeper using her fingers. Michelle got excited.

Michelle found her clit and massaged it. After a few more minutes, Mindy had an orgasm and screamed with pleasure.

A few moments letter, Mindy got dressed and said, "Nice massage ladies. Hope you enjoyed it too. I look forward to the next time."

***

About a week later, Alex arrived at the house, and the sisters greeted him in the usual manner: naked and bent over.

Alex wanted to inspect the work on the fence, so he went to the backyard and chatted with the two young workmen. He complimented them on their work.

Alex saw Mindy in her backyard sunbathing with another woman. He did not want to disturb her, but Mindy saw Alex and got up from her lounge chair to greet him. Mindy was naked and slowly wrapped a towel around herself, which gave Alex a nice view.

12