Twisted Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Secret Lust turns into Incestuous Need.
1.5k words
3.94
53.5k
32
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters involved are over 18 years old. This story contains incest so if that's not your thing, this story isn't for you. Otherwise, feel free to leave feedback. This is only my 2nd story, so forgive any nonsensible yakking. It's a bit of a slow build at first.

Character List:

Sasha: 5'1" tall, Average Waist, D Breasts, Medium Ass, Black Hair, 19 Years old

Sophie: 5'9" Tall, Average Waist, D Breasts, Large Ass, Red (Dyed) Hair, 21 Years old

Karmin: 5'6" Tall, Slim Waist, C Breasts, Average Ass, Black Hair, 19 Years old

Sasha tumbled backwards onto her plush bed with a deep sigh as her exhausted muscles finally got a moment of much needed release. She was so tired, more than she remembered ever being before. She had recently joined the local volleyball team to get in shape after her ex boyfriend cheated on her, claiming it was because she had gained too much weight for his "selective" taste, as he put it. Her face scrunched up recalling his words that pained her so deeply. She was the shortest person she knew at barely over five feet tall and her height gave her endless trouble; Everyone thought she was much younger, any weight she gained was very noticeable and she was always made fun of for being so short.

She looked up at the fan circling round and round as she berated herself once again for being so small. She knew her few friends and all her family loved her regardless, but it still hurt to be judged for something she had no control over. Her hands covered her face as she sighed again and sat up shaking her head. She pulled off the tight half-top the team used for practice and tossed it across her room to a pile of laundry she had yet to wash. Sasha never really felt comfortable showing off so much skin, as it barely covered her sizeable breasts let alone her belly, but her sister had told her she looked lovely in it so she put her discomfort aside and remembered her sister's words every time she wore it.

Sasha lifted her legs one by one and took off the leggings and shorts that completed the uniform, which then followed the top into the laundry pile with a gentle thump. She looked down at her shapely legs and let a smile play across her lips; they were shapely, even to her, and she knew her skin was soft despite the new muscle definition from the constant practices she went too. Her fingers traced those muscles on their way back up, sending a light shiver up Sasha's spine. She never told anyone, but she felt like her legs were her most attractive feature and even stroking them the way she had brought her a little pleasure.

She sat still for a moment with her eyes closed, just enjoying the momentary freedom of having nothing against her skin but the blanket beneath her. It was nice to feel the cool air of her room blowing around her sweaty skin, but it reminded her she needed a shower; she could smell herself, and wasn't digging it. Snorting to herself, she stood and stepped over to her dresser and pulled out a new pair of shorts and a loose fitting top to let her tired skin breathe after her shower. She walked into the bathroom and gasped at the cold tile under her feet as she dropped her clothes and a towel on the edge of the counter near the shower. She pushed the door closed with her foot as she leaned over to turn on the shower, the warm water hitting the tile with a welcoming rumble as the three well spaced shower-heads came to life.

Sasha tested the temperature and hummed in satisfaction; it was perfectly where she wanted it. She stepped into the shower and shut the clear glass door behind her as she closed her eyes and let the water pour over her face, cleansing her pores of all the days grime and sweat. She cocked her hips to the side and stood mostly on one foot as she grabbed her favorite vanilla scented shampoo and poured some into her hand before rubbing it into her long black hair. As she massaged her scalp, she could feel her body releasing the day's stress and let out a quiet groan. She moved her hands slowly down her body, rubbing various sore spots and tense muscles as she worked her way to her feet and back up her legs. Her hands slowed as they came nearer her inner thighs and stopped entirely when they glanced across her pussy.

She shivered as her fingers pressed against her labia and her clit swelled to life as twinges of pleasure shot into her core. She moaned softly and her body seemed to thrum with growing need as her fingers explored her pussy, gently touching here and there before teasing her entrance with the potential of being filled. She leaned back against the wall of the shower, water streaming down every inch of her suddenly revived body. Energy seemed to source within her as she played with her sensitive pussy; one of her fingers delved into her tunnel and she squeezed down on it as her thumb rubbed across her clit. She gasped as the sensations assaulted her mind and her nerves flared with pleasure.

She pressed another finger into her aching pussy and pressed them deep in search of a bundle of nerves she loved to find and searched for every time she played with herself. Her breath coming faster and faster, her eyes narrowed in on a toy she'd brought with her into the bathroom; it was a her favorite dildo, sitting at 6 inches long and with a knotted end, it was shaped like something out of her dirtiest fantasies. She'd bought it online and though she was wary of things like that from an online company, that toy had brought her to so many orgasms and was quickly her most cherished toy. Sasha licked her lips as memories of the times she made herself cum with it lodged inside her flitted through her mind.

She reached for it and brought it to her lips, licking the tip and then taking it into her mouth with a moan. She closed her lips around it and sucked deeply, making sure it was ready to be used as much as her pussy was ready to be filled. She brought it down between her legs and teased herself with it for a moment before pressing it into her tight entrance. Her lips parted in a gasp as she pressed it into her hole, it's thick tip barely fitting inside her as she pressed it deeper into her needy pussy. Her eyes closed halfway as she watched it slip inside her and felt it's ridges pop one by one passed her tightly gripping lips.

"Fuck!" She gasped as her pussy tightened around her dildo. She felt it deep inside her pressing randomly on her g-spot as she thrust it back and forth, gaining speed each time the head of it rammed back into her. She bit her lips as she took it all the way to knot, knowing that she had to fill her hungry pussy with it's thick end before she could cum. She had trained her body to need that knot, to crave it, and until it was inside her she would not be able to fall over the edge of her intense climax. Sasha pressed the knot against her tight tunnel and it gave way to her insistent pressure slowly, almost as if it wanted to make her pleasure last as long as it could before the end.

Her free hand flew up to cover her scream as it finally broke into her pussy and the pleasure instantly forced her into her climax as her lips closed around the dildo hilted deep into her core. She slipped down the wall of the shower as her already tired muscles finally gave out and her body gave in to the pleasure. As her climax continued she moaned deeply, a dirty idea coming to mind thanks to the flexing of her inner muscles and the extra pleasure it threw into her body. As she waited for her climax to fade, her need for more grew until she knew she wouldn't be fully satisfied without trying out her new curiosity.

After a few more minutes, her pussy finally relaxed enough to release her toy and it slid onto the floor of the shower with a quiet thump. She let herself stay in that position a moment longer to get her breath under control before she attempted to bring her idea to life. As she relaxed, she brought the toy up to her mouth and sucked it clean of her juices, even going so far as to push it into her throat to make sure it was fully ready for her next climax. Sasha shifted onto her side and took the dildo out of her mouth dripping with her saliva and water as she moved it around. She bit the corner of her lip as she pressed it between her cheeks and against her nervously winking asshole...

Chapter 2 to come soon.