Twisted Tales: Teacher Blackmail Ch. 03

Story Info
Brenda gives a retiree a great parting gift...
4.1k words
4.58
55.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You might want to check out the first two chapters of Twisted Tales: Blackmailed Teacher before reading this one.

The third installment uses the excellent short story "Following His Orders" by Daphne123 as a jumping off point for inspiration. If you have a favorite story and would like to see how I twist it and make it my own, feel free to email me or put it in the comments.

Hopefully, it takes this story in some intriguing directions. As a bonus I look forward to reading some new, erotic stories!

As always, comments are welcome. Trolls are not.

*** *** *** *** ***

Brenda blinked in the bright sun as she exited the high school. The first day of summer school was always a little chaotic. Trying to get the roster nailed down. Setting up a routine that would keep the students focused. Getting through the first day of material.

What made this particularly stressful was that she was going commando under her skirt! Lisa had commanded it, but then hadn't seen her the entire day. Every time, Brenda turned a corner, she expected to run into the statuesque blonde. Instead, her nervousness and tension built throughout the day. Her pussy felt exposed as she moved around without any underwear.

And then, after school was over, she found a note on her desk.

Butterflies fluttered as she crossed the parking lot to the football field. Her left hand tightened on a crumpled note:

After school today, you will report to the football field for marching band practice. Roger is retiring this summer and deserves a fond farewell. He only knows that you will do whatever he says.

Enjoy!

Lisa

The brunette had briefly contemplated ignoring the note. Or pretending that she hadn't seen it. But then she remembered her naked pictures on Lisa's phone. She remembered how her blonde co-worker had promised to ruin Brenda's job and marriage. And then she knew that she would go see Roger just as Lisa ordered.

Brenda spied Roger talking with some students. In his 60s, he was still full of vitality. The young school teacher recalled the first time they had met, he had been a tremendous flirt - with her husband right there! When she mentioned it later, John had laughed it off.

As she walked up to him, she noticed his thin, athletic build, sun tanned, with a shock of gray hair. He was a little shorter than Brenda, but with a ready smile. She felt a twinge of excitement when he turned that smile on her now.

Though they had never become friends, but she had sometimes caught him staring at her breasts at staff meetings. Once, in the copy room, she saw him checking out her ass while she was bent over collecting a stack of papers. When she had walked out of the room, she had intentionally swayed her hips and imagined his eyes fastened to her butt as she walked down the hallway.

"Ah, glad you are here Brenda." He dismissed the drum majors. "Let's go up to the press box. Ladies first."

Halfway up the stands, Brend realized he might be able to look up her skirt! Glancing back, he smiled and nodded. "Looking good."

She blushed and hurried up the remaining stairs.

Once up in the press booth, he motioned her to the table by one of the windows. There were papers and charts scattered all over with two empty binders.

"While we finish up practice, I want you to organize this mess. The pages are numbered, but need to be collated into two sets." She moved to the table and began looking it over. "No, something isn't quite right..." Confused she began to turn when she felt his hands on her hips. He hiked her skirt up and tucked it into the belt.

"Roger, please!"

"Oh I like the sound of that! You have a great ass and Lisa was right - no underwear!" He grinned and held up a drum stick. "I got this during my first year of teaching." He moved behind her and she felt the tip inserted into her. "Nice and tight." In and out, he moved the stick. A little deeper each time. "Now keep that in you while you work."

Flushed with shame, Brenda nodded. She must have been quite a sight. Bare assed with the drumstick protruding obscenely from her. The brunette began sorting the papers into two piles.

"All right! Form up and let's do this again from the beginning!"

The young teacher jumped as Roger yelled through his megaphone. For some reason, she felt even more exposed now that his attention was elsewhere. She was glad the pressbox was so high and there was no way anyone could see more than her head and shoulders...

She moved around the table and felt the drumstick slide down! Quickly, she shoved it back up and realized she must be very wet... A tremor of shame and pleasure quivered through her.

"Very good! Again!"

"Don't move," he said quietly, pressing himself against her ass, she could feel his hardening cock. She found his assertiveness very exciting. She didn't dare move, breathing in nervous anticipation. He must have grabbed the drumstick because it began to slide in and out of her. "You look so hot like this. I can't wait to fuck you."

Brenda looked back, her protest dying on her lips as saw hunger and lust in his eyes. He then stepped back and lifted the megaphone. "No! No! No! Back to the beginning."

For the next half hour, she worked on putting together the two binders. Every so often, he'd manipulate the drumstick, bringing her pleasure and frustration, even as he led the band through practice.

"All done." She said, giving the papers one last look. Maybe now that she was done, he would let her go... She turned and was shocked to see the band director's cock was out!

"Very good, Brenda. Now get over here, get on your knees, and take care of this."

"But the practice..."

He laughed. "I can multi-task. Get over here. Now."

Shamefully, she got down on her hands and knees so that no one would see her through the window. She felt the drumstick move back and forth inside her making her feel even more degraded.

"All right, from the top!" He yelled into the megaphone. He then looked down and their eyes locked. "And you, get sucking."

Close up, she could see that his cock was still soft. Gray pubic hair was trimmed neatly and the ball sac looked smooth. Closing her eyes, she took him into her mouth.

"Yeah... that it..." He hissed.

She felt it grow as she sucked harder. Grabbing the base with her hand, she moved her tongue around the head, moving her head back. Up and down she started to work the shaft.

"That's it!" His megaphone blared. "From the top!"

Her eyes flew open to see him gazing down at her. Up and down. Up and down. It was fully hard now. Thick, very thick so she had to be careful of her teeth. If she could get him to cum quickly... Up and down. Up and down.

He gripped her hair painfully and twisted. "Slow down. Lick and suck on my balls!"

Without hesitation, she moved off the shaft and took an egg sized testicle in her mouth and tugged gently. John didn't like her playing with his, but she knew to be careful -

Roger said, "Oh, hey John! What's up?"

Brenda stomach dropped with terror! She would have scrambled away, but the older teacher still held her by the hair and tightened his grip.

"Have you seen my wife Brenda? Someone said they saw her heading over here."

"Yeah, she is running a few errands for me." The grip drew her closer and she began tonguing the ball, rolling it back and forth.

"I didn't realize you guys were friends." She could hear her husband's voice grow closer.

"Not so much friends." Pulled her off his left testicle and now to the other side. Silently Brenda complied, scared to make the slightest sound. She stuck her tongue and went to work. "But I said to her that she needed to know about the school if she wanted to get a head."

"Good advice." How close is he? Her mind whirred frantically. It seemed like John was right next to them! Brenda resisted the urge to peek, closed her eyes, and focused on sucking as quietly as possible. "If you see her again, let her know that I'll be at meetings until 4 today."

"Will do. Have a great day!"

"You too!" Her husband's voice fading into the music from the marching band.

Relief flooded the young brunette. Unconsciously, she pushed the drumstick back inside of her. The shaft was completely wet.

"Well that was interesting!" Roger pulled her off his ball sack and back to his cock. "You are doing a great job! Keep sucking."

Excited despite herself, she dove in trying to deepthroat the thick cock. Back up, swirling her tongue around the head and then back down. Warmth spread in her groin, pleasure from pleasing this man before her. Up and down.

"All right!" He shouted into the megaphone. "That's it for today. Drum majors, we'll meet after dinner. Great job everyone!"

Up and down. Brenda's mouth began to ache from Roger's thickness. Up and down.

"I am going to fuck you so good when everyone leaves." Roger hissed.

Finally, the field cleared and he wasted no time. He stood Brenda up and pulled the drumstick out of her pussy. He pulled the young teacher closer and his lips gently brushed hers. She looked out the window, relieved to see the empty stadium as she felt his hands on her round little ass, pulling her mound against his cock. The teacher's pussy tingled inside her panties as held her close.

"Oh god," She whispered. Brenda's sexual tension had built up between us that was now about to be released.

"Shhh," he whispered, sliding his hands into the waistband of her skirt and slid it down. He was playing a game, teasing the young brunette, and her resistance was weakening.

"Uh!!" Brenda jumped in mid-kiss as his soft hand made contact with her trembling pussy. His experienced hand quickly found her clitoris, her most sensitive spot, and gently stroked it over and over until the brunette's world began to crumble.

"Oh..." She whimpered, struggling for every word, "please...don't do this to me... Someone will see us."

"Shhh," he whispered softly into her ear. "No one is around now. We both want this Brenda, and I'm going to give it to you."

Just hearing his words made the 24 year-old pussy drench itself. She didn't get time to think because he suddenly spun her around facing away from him. Out of reflex, she grabbed the windowsill to brace herself for what was coming next.

"Now Brenda, it's time for you to take orders from me. Take off your shirt," he ordered, giving her ass a hard slap. Spank!

"Oh!" She yelped. She glanced at him over her shoulder. The young brunette felt conflicted, but discovered it also REALLY turned her on despite herself.

Crossing her arms at her waist and pulled her blue t-shirt off over her head and tossed it aside, her black satin bra perfect contrast against her fair skin.

Spank!

She yelped again as another slap came down hard on her ass. "Now the bra."

Brenda gave him a pleading look. He wasn't going to make her do this in practically the outdoors, was he?

Spank!

"Ow!" Brenda yipped as her hesitation earned her another slap on her ass. It was so degrading being bent over and spanked out in the open. No one was around as far as she knew. Being outside though, high up in the pressbox, taking off her clothes, and having her ass spanked was such a huge turn on. Its something she would never have considered doing, and so was being bent over and forced to do it - it was insanely hot!

Spank!

"Oh!" He pulled her long dark hair, forcing Brenda upright as he spanked her ass again. "Now Brenda."

"Okay, okay!" The young teacher reached back and unhooked her bra, pulling the straps off her shoulders and covering her breasts with her arms as she tossed the bra to him. He loosened his grip on her hair, flinging it over her face and forced her to bend over again. Brenda had to let go of her breasts to grip the windowsill for balance. A shiver of fear and excitement coursed through her at being so exposed.

SPANK!

"OW!"

"Spread your legs wider," he ordered.

Brenda's ass was stinging but her pussy was so wet. It was so hot. He was in charge, and here she was naked and spreading her legs for him as he spanked her ass.

Spank!

"Bend over more and keep your eyes forward."

She whimpered as she leaned onto the railing, her firm mounds giving in to gravity, causing them to hang beautifully like udders that needed to be milked.

Brenda heard him moving behind her and waited nervously for what she knew was coming, every part of her completely exposed, ready for this old man to take me. She scanned the empty stadium, fearful that someone would come back.

When his hard cock brushed against her bare pussy, it caused her to jump in reflex. Oh god, this was it, she thought. With Clare, she was crossing the line into lesbianism. With the gang bang, she had be tied up. With this, she had taken off her own clothes. She had bent over. She was ready to get fucked.

Instead of thrusting in though, he pushed very slightly, allowing his cock to part her labia just a little. The bastard was teasing her.

Her pussy was quivering as the head of his cock toyed with the opening, pulling back slightly and then pressing between her pussy lips again.

"We...shouldn't...be doing this." Brenda panted. "Someone might...see us."

Just then his cock rubbed against her clit and pleasure and wetness flooded her, lubricating her most intimate of areas. Dammit, her pussy was giving his cock an open invitation to violate her. Aware that the young teacher's body was his for the taking, he placed his hands on her hips and slowly began to push.

"Um!" Brenda bit her bottom lip as she felt the walls of her pussy open to allow his cock to glide inside. He took his time, making sure the submissive could feel every inch of his invasion. Her pussy muscles tensed around the head of his cock and caressed it, drawing it further inside me. Brenda tried not to whimper each time he violated me deeper, but she couldn't help a small groan of pleasure slip out.

She felt every inch, and her body tingled all over each time his cock slid further inside her warm wet pussy.

"What the fuck am I doing?" She thought to herself through the haze of pleasure, "I can't let this happen."

But she was fighting a losing battle and she started moving her hips in tiny thrusts encouraging him to invade further. She could feel her pussy muscles loosen, allowing his cock deeper access.

"Oh god," She sighed as her tiny pussy was stretched by his cock, lubricating itself to make it easier for him to tunnel into her tight little pussy. She knew she shouldn't be doing this. She knew she could get in so much trouble if we were discovered. But worst of all, Brenda realized that she fertile!

When his cock head pressed up against Brenda's cervix a bolt of excitement rocked her body, pulling another gasp of pleasure. His cock was threatening the young teacher right at her fertile womb and his hips pushed up against her ass.

Why was I letting him do to me? Brenda thought.

The young teacher looked back over her shoulder at him, pleading with her eyes. "Roger, don't come inside me," she said. "I'm fertile right now and I don't have any protectionuuuuhhhhh!"

She felt his cock twitch deep inside her and her own body shook with pleasure. The thought of getting pregnant was making them both extremely horny!

"Dammit it's too late," Brenda thought to herself as they gasped in pleasure together. Her mind raced, "This feels too wonderful to stop. Oh god, he's going to impregnate me."

His cock head felt like he was right at her womb opening, threatening to fertilize her with every twitch. Brenda's mind was screaming at her to stop this from happening, but her body kept pushing back, keeping the cock inside of her for as long as possible with each thrust. His soft hands began exploring every inch of her body.

"Oh my god..." Brenda sighed, her body tingling all over as he touched her wherever he wanted. His hands made contact with her overly sensitive nipples, drawing down on them gently as if milking them. She imagined what it would feel like to have her breasts full of milk while he squeezed her sensitive nipples.

"Ah!" She cried out as her pussy muscles tightened around his cock. Oh god I'm going to come. His thrusts plowed into her body over and over, and her pussy muscles held his cock tightly inside the moist depths.

Every stroke of his shaft glided back and forth across Brenda's g-spot, causing her entire body to twitch in unbearable pleasure. She cried out as jolts of wonderful agony rocked her to her core. Then she felt him reach down to touch her erect clitoris.

"Ohgod! OHGOD! YES!!" The 24 year-old cried out as his expert hand manipulated her swollen clit. She was almost crying in an overload of pleasure as the old man ravaged her, and he knew EXACTLY how to touch a woman.

John had never fucked her like this!

"UHHH!! OHGOD!!" Brenda gasped for air and hanging on for dear life as he rammed his cock inside of her, squeezing her nipples with one hand and torturing her erect clit with the other. The brunette's pussy began contractions around his cock and held it deep inside up.

"Ohgod! This is it! He's going to impregnate me!"

The orgasm hit her like a tidal wave. She collapsed against the windowsill feeling her entire body lock in tension, and her pussy began to squirt with each contraction.

"OOOHHHHGGGOOODDD!!" She buried her mouth against her arm to muffle the scream as her body took over and milked his cock. The suction sent him over the edge and she felt him unload deep inside. His cock throbbed in her fertile pussy with every pulse.

With every pulse of his cock her pussy grabbed it tighter trying to pull more out of him as liquid gushed from her own depths.

Roger growled as the sensations overtook him, and the warm sensations were amazing as he filled her completely with everything he had. She began rolling her hips trying to keep his softening cock in her for as long as possible.

They both moaned as he slowly pulled his cock out of her pussy. She thought to herself. "Oh god he came inside my pussy at this time of the month!"

She barely had time to catch her breath before she felt him grab her hair and push her to the floor of the press box. She realized he wasn't finished giving her orders.

"Spread your legs wide, Brenda."

His tone made it clear it wasn't a request. Without saying anything, the young teacher leaned back against the corner of the podium and spread her legs as wide as they would go, resting her feet on the bars of the railing, her pussy completely exposed to him. It was so humiliating and extremely hot at the same time.

What was he doing to her? Why was she so turned on?

"Now make yourself come," he gave her back the drumstick.

In total submission, Brenda took the drumstick from him with her left hand and slid it easily into her well fucked pussy. She moved her right hand to her clit and began stroking it in tiny circular motions.

"Ohhhh...fuuuuck..." She laid her head back as she rubbed her oversensitive clit.

It took a few seconds but then the hands became synchronized. The rubbing of her clit in time with the thrusting of the wood. To her surprise the warm pleasure began to build again. Faster, the pleasure built and her legs began to shake.

Brenda barely registered that Roger had taken out his phone and began taking pictures of her masturbating in front of him.

"Ooohhhhhh...what are you doing? No pictures!" Brenda cried breathlessly as her hips began pumping back and forth on their own.

"I need to give proof to Lisa," He smiled before turning the screen to her. "See your face isn't in it."

Something about the phrasing seemed off to her but then....

"Oh god..." A jolt of pleasure and she began rubbing her clit faster as she opened her eyes and looked directly at him.

"Tell me you love this."

"No..."

"Say it!"

Brenda's emotional walls crashed down all around her along with any resistance. "I love this..." She breathed. "I want you to use me...own meeeee OH FUCK! Degrade me whenever you waaaaAAANT! OH FUCK!!"

12