Twisted Valentine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, "Maybe two or three steps. My apartment is the next floor up."

"Ok, then. Mother hadn't told me we were neighbors. May I take your coat?"

"Not quite yet."

"How about coffee or soda?"

"Coke would be great. Can is fine. How's your morning going?"

"Fine, quiet, I've been reading. How about you?"

"Fridays are free for me. Sometimes I head into my office, but not today. More interesting things to do." Seeing the chess board set up on the dining table, "You play chess?"

"I enjoy it. Do you play?"

"Whenever I get a chance. Up for a game?"

"Sure. I'll get the sodas while you reset the board."

When I returned, my jaw dropped. Tried to be cool, but this was... different. She had removed her coat and was wearing a long gown of Celtic green with a v-neck descending to a broad belt at her waist. Sitting at the table, the slit in the dress exposed her firm and shapely left leg from foot to hip. No trace of anything underneath. The thin mesh-like top put her gorgeous breasts on full display. At the door, her hair had been in a ponytail; now it was down. Overall, not something I was used to seeing but absolutely gorgeous, both the dress and her.

She looked up at my shocked expression and her smile faltered. I spoke before she could say anything.

"Calling you beautiful in that text last night, well, I just never imagined how much of an understatement that could be." That brought out a million watt smile and added some color to her cheeks.

She spoke with a confidence I hadn't witnessed the previous evening.

"Bill, our conversation last night helped me in more ways than you know. You made me realize how lonely I've felt and how nice it is to feel appreciated, not lusted at but valued. Our hug was brief, but it took my breath away. By the end of the evening, I wanted to throw myself at you. Maybe I'm just horny, but I've never felt this way about anyone else. Geez, I'm supposed to be a mature professor and I feel like a schoolgirl with her first crush.

"I bought this outfit a couple of years ago, hoping someday I'd find someone with whom to share it. You're the only one who's seen it."

"For which I thank you. I'm honored. Absolutely stunning."

"It was the least I could do after last night. You made me comfortable, happy, engaged my mind on things I love, and without even trying, turned me on something fierce. You'd have the most popular class at this school if you could turn what you do naturally into a syllabus."

"Honestly, I had no clue."

"That was clear. You weren't trying to do any of that, but by just being you, you did it all. That makes you a very dangerous man. Just from chatting this morning, both of the women with whom I share an apartment want to jump your bones."

I chuckled. "Which one of us is dangerous, exactly?"

She laughed.

I added, "Well, I believe in foreplay, subtle and sensuous. We're going to see just how sensual a chess game can be."

"Oh, fuck."

"Don't worry, we'll get there eventually if that's what you want."

Her eyes dilated, while her color spread from her face to her neck and chest and her nipples tried to force their way through her top.

We actually did play a game of chess. I gave her white and discovered how distracting it could be playing against a beautiful woman dressed to display. My eyes were bouncing like a ball in a video game, from the board to her eyes, to her lips, to her breasts and back.

She opened with the Queens Gambit, my favorite. I barely escaped a cheap trap in the first eight moves, and slowed my play. She was a good player and the game ended up taking 45 minutes. I blew a knight with a distracted move and then frustrated her by playing to a stalemate. She pouted and then smiled.

"Bill, why don't we move the game upstairs to my apartment? I've got a much more comfortable place where we can play." My unspoken thought: I'm sure you do.

"You know Mother would throw a fit if she comes home and I'm not here. She left her cell here today and I don't have her office number."

"Not to worry, I'll send her an email when we get to my place. I can also scare up some food for us when you get hungry." She looked at me and smiled, expectantly. The proverbial offer one can't refuse, although food was definitely not on my radar at that moment.

"That's very kind. You do understand that I don't have a key to this apartment, so you'll be stuck with me until she gets home."

"Not a problem, I've got a key. But I think we can keep ourselves occupied."

Yes, you probably do have some ideas about that, don't you? So do I.

"OK." I pulled on my sneakers while she grabbed her coat.

"Don't bother with the chess set, I have my own upstairs."

"Sure."

We stepped out, she carrying her coat and me with the sodas. I guess she wasn't concerned about someone seeing her in that gown. She locked the door with her key. I followed her swaying hips up the steps, eyeing the slit as it parted to show her hip and some of her very smooth bottom. The view and the thought of her flashing a neighbor had me uncomfortably erect.

Twenty steps took us to her door. She unlocked it, let me pass through, then closed and secured it.

"How do you like it out here? Must be quite different from your grandparents place in Lexington."

"It is. It's nice. Just haven't been around enough to get to know anyone."

"Do you want ice for the soda?"

"Not for me, thanks."

"Same here. Don't like anything diluting my pleasure." She looked at me, smiling, to see if I understood the implication of her words. I probably returned a shy smile as I sat at an end of her sofa.

"Girlfriend?"

I laughed. "After what my mother did, you think my grandparents would want me to get anywhere near a girl? Even mother, her one piece of advice starting college was not to get anyone pregnant,"

"Really?"

"For sure. Her becoming a mommy at 17 scared the daylights out of them. Heck, she burned bridges long before I even knew they existed."

"I didn't realize she was that young. Never thought about the math. That must be frustrating."

"Not that there would be much opportunity anyway. In high school, there was only one car and Grandfather had it all the time. He never allowed grandmother to learn to drive or to work. I was limited to where I could get to by bike. With college, just too busy with classes and labs to do any serious dating. Remember, that school's reputed as the place where fun goes to die."

She giggled, "So I've heard. Your grandmother didn't mind?"

"Maybe once upon a time. She never said anything but they stopped sleeping together years ago. They were more roommates than anything else."

"I couldn't do that. If I have a man around that I care about, I want to be held, arms and leg entangled. I want to feel his skin, all of it, and him feel mine. I want him always to know that he's mine and I belong to him. All of me, nothing held back. Sorry, have I said too much?" Not sure why she added that question. She was smiling as she spoke, maybe expecting some kind of reaction that I didn't deliver.

"Not at all. It's a wonderful image. I just have nothing to go on when I think about it. It was a no-touch home. I guess that's why I crave even simple contact."

"Not even hugs?"

I shrugged in response.

"Stand up. Come around the table." I did as asked.

She came up to me, opened her arms and wrapped them around me, squeezing me to her. "You, too, wrap your arms around me. Make it as tight as you want. I won't break."

I did and it was a most wonderful feeling.

She leaned her head to my left and started planting little light kisses on my neck and jaw. I hesitated just a moment. I had read that the best way to find what would please someone is to copy what they do and listen and feel how they respond. Time to test that theory. I started kissing her neck and shoulders, getting a soft sigh in response. I ran light kisses with a little tongue along her jaw line listening to her soft coos and moans. With her body pressed against me, she had to feel my erection. I guess she was too into what we were doing to react. If she didn't care, I wasn't going to worry about it.

Eventually we paused. She studied my eyes. "I'm being a lot more forward with you than I've ever been with anyone else. When you said you grew up in a no touch home, I knew I had to touch you. But your touch feels so damn good."

All I could do was smile. "Ditto. You feel as beautiful as you look." She blushed more at that.

Eventually, our lips met, my true intro to the fabled French kiss. We touched lightly, then again, then a steady contact. Her lips opened and her tongue rubbed along the crease between mine, signaling her desire for access. I got the message and again tried to copy what she was doing. If she was doing something that she thought would feel good to me, it's fair to think it would feel good to her. Let me tell you, there's a huge difference between fumbling with an inexperienced partner and making out with someone who knows her way. The day was shaping up as an advanced class in sex.

The one thing I understood instinctively: if I wanted this to happen again, I needed her to feel as good as I felt, better if possible. Listen, comprehend, execute. I wanted an A+ in this class.

She leaned her head back to look in my eyes. "I did message your mom, and she's going to stay on campus until 4, so we've got some time. How about some scrambled eggs, ham and toast for a little energy and then we can play?"

I smiled and nodded. "Whatever you want."

"Anything I want?" said with a bigger smile.

"I may be asking for trouble but yes."

"Give me some inspiration while I work," she said as she pulled up on my sweatshirt. Then she sat me on a stool at the island in the kitchen, slipped the shoulders of her gown down her arms baring her breasts, and then pressed them into my bare back as she hugged me from behind. Funny how tight nipples against skin work, especially as she pressed little kisses against my neck.

"Oh, fuck, you're going to make me shoot off in my pants."

"We can't waste that!" She unzipped my jeans and slipped her had inside to retrieve my cock. I closed my eyes and let my head fall back on her shoulder. She slipped her fingers further down and lightly caressed my balls. Her other fingers played with my nipples. My body turned to hot jelly.

She slipped the tip of her tongue in my ear and my cock started to spasm. Bringing her hand up to cup the head, she caught some of the cum in her palm while the rest splattered my boxers, jeans and the side of the island.

"Oh my god, thank you."

"Was that the first time someone else has made you cum?"

No point pretending. "Not the first but the best."

"Maybe we can do some firsts today. Would you like?"

"I'd love to."

As I watched she raised her palm from my cock and licked some of the cum. Then she brought her palm to my mouth and I did the same.

"That is so hot. Is that a first?"

"Yes and no. I've had a taste, but never someone feeding it to me."

"You're a treat. There's a lot more to you than I expected."

"Hope that's a good thing."

"Very." Her hand returned to my cock for another taste for each of us. Then she nibbled on my ear and neck.

"I didn't think we'd get that far before food. Here's what I want you to do. Strip all your clothes off so I can run them through the laundry. I don't want to return you to your mom with cum stains. You can be my naked muse, ok?"

I laughed. "I did say I'd do anything you wanted." I stood, slipped out of my sneakers and pulled off the rest of my clothes as she placed a glass of orange juice on the counter.

As I stood there naked, she stroked my cheek with her hand. "What do you think about when you jack off?" She was staring into my eyes. "I know you do. I do, everyone does. Tell me."

"Beautiful women, of course. One or two girls in my classes, especially one girl, Indian, with her exotic looks. But some of its weird. Maybe because there's so much I don't know, I think about being told what to do, even being tied down. Letting someone who does know teach me."

Her smile got bigger. "We can do that. You did say anything. You're playing with some of my fantasies."

A little nervously, I nodded. "Just what are those?"

"You'll see, or maybe not see. Sit back down on the stool and close your eyes. I'll be right back."

I did as she asked and heard her footsteps move away. I heard the sound of drawers in another room and then she was back. "Hold still now." I felt something snug placed over my head, covering the top of my head to my nose. It smelled like leather. Her fingers were soft against my face, and at times almost hesitant, as if she wasn't sure this was how she wanted things to go. I stored that thought for later. Her body was telling me something.

Another piece encircled my neck, with straps connecting the two pieces together. "Can you see anything?"

"Nothing."

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

"Your cock's hard so I won't ask if you're turned on," she chuckled. "A safeword is something unusual that you say to let me know there's a real problem. Let's use bazooka. Say that and everything stops, ok?" I nodded. I'd read about safewords, didn't want to break her stride.

"Cross your wrists behind the chair." I felt another piece of leather wrap around my wrists, pinning them together. Then a tug at my neck and another at my wrists signaled they were connected together. Leather cuffs were added above my elbows and cinched together. Finally cuffs around my ankles linked according to the clinking by a short chain. If I placed one foot on the crosspiece of the stool, the other couldn't reach the floor. As before, with each piece, her fingers danced gently across my skin. Her actions were efficient but not really what I'd think of as assertive or forceful. She was really very gentle. Something else to consider.

She certainly had a lot of gear. My cock was rock hard.

"That should hold you."

"Definitely, but how do I eat?"

"Not to worry, I'll feed you. And play with you. Bet you've never had a meal like this."

"Never." I smiled.

"Well, your cock says you like it."

"More importantly, do you like it?"

"I'm so wet it's running down my thighs."

"Do you ever wear this gear?"

"I've thought about it but never had the chance." I stored that thought with the other info for later.

She clipped something to each of my nipples. It hurt a bit, but a good hurt. My cock throbbed and my balls tightened again. She then snapped something around my cock, tight, and then a cord around my balls. "That's to make sure you stay erect during breakfast and don't try to wander off." She gently tugged at the cord to ensure I knew my place, then placed a kiss on my ckeek.

Then she got to work on food. Lack of sight seemed to enhance hearing and smell. I could hear her moving around, heard eggs crack and the sizzle of the skillet. The toaster. Plating the food. Finally I heard her set the plates on the counter. She grabbed my head, turned it and placed a nipple against my lips. I sucked and nibbled, earning a soft moan and another kiss.

A utensil scraped a plate to my left, and then it scraped aü plate closer to me. "Open wide." I did and felt food deposited on my tongue. We repeated that at a leisurely pace until I got used to it. Then she inserted a straw allowing me to take some of the juice.

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

"Actually this is fun. I don't know if you've turned me into a pet or a toy."

"Or a slave, perhaps. What are you thinking?"

"How much I want to get my tongue or cock between your legs."

"Ooh, that's a nice thought. I suppose I could use that nice leash to lead you to my bed, lay you down, and take turns riding your face and your cock. Would you like that?"

"If you would. I'm hungry for your orgasms."

"Really? My experience is that young studs focus on their own pleasure."

"Well, some people are just stupid, I guess. There's not much I can do trussed this way, but I want to feel you cum as often as I can."

"A slave who wants to please his mistress, that's so cool." We continued eating, with her taking breaks to run her hands over my chest, flicking the clips on my nipples, and rubbing my cock. I may have come already, but my cock was eager to go again.

"Ok, the plate's empty. Had enough for now?" I nodded and she pulled on the leash around my balls. I rose carefully and followed her as quickly as my shackles would allow.

I sensed the change in flooring as we entered another room. Eventually my shins encountered a wooden frame. She turned me around and pushed me backwards. A water bed! I felt the mattress surge and then there was a naked body pressed against me. I felt a leg cross me and then her pussy pressing on my mouth. I wished I could see it!.

"My first time with you, please tell me how you like it, mistress?"

She giggled. "Start stroking your tongue in the crease of my lips. Gently. Ooh, that's perfect. Keep going. Fuck, I'm so turned on."

I drew my tongue up between her lips, sipping her wetness. The tip of my tongue then found the little nub above her slit and gently stroked it.. She started panting and moaning. "So good. Perfect." Then a little more pressure on her slit as I tried to worm my tongue inside. She tasted so sweet. I listened to her breathing and the soft grunts and moans as I worked on her pussy and clit. Her breathing changed to a rapid pant and her moans increased in volume and pitch. It took a little while to build, but patience and persistence worked. Eventually, sucking on her clit caused it to grow and licking the tip while sucking caused her to shatter.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." She screamed and collapsed on me. She took a few minutes to regroup. Finally she rolled off to the side. "Wow."

"Did I do ok?"

"Love, that was outstanding. I wasn't expecting anything nearly that good."

"Then I have two requests."

"Ok."

"First, ride my cock until we both cum. Second, after that, you put your pussy back on my mouth so I can clean you up and get you to cum again."

"You really want to do that?" I could hear the surprise in her voice.

"If it makes you cum as hard as I think it will, yes."

"You are a special man. What about you?"

I shrugged again. "I want this to be about you. I'll be fine." Her response was another hug and a long, simmering kiss.

She straddled my waist, then I felt her fingers guide my cock between her lower lips. "Again, I'm learning, so tell me how to make it good for you."

"You have a nice shaft with a large head. Just give me time to get used to it," she whispered. She moved her hips, gradually working me further inside. It was a kind of torture to remain completely still, but I did. Finally her bare pussy touched my skin. She moaned, "That's so awesome."

My tip hit something at the back of her tunnel, probably her cervix. Again, I had read that care was required to avoid hurting her. "What can I do? I wish my arms were free to play with your nipples."

"I didn't think this out. But I want to keep you inside. This'll have to do." She leaned forward and tucked her nipple into my mouth. I opened wider and sucked the entire areola harder than I had earlier, then chewed on the nipple. She started to whimper and switched nipples. After a couple of rotations she detonated. Her hips went crazy as I continued to suck. Her body shook. I still don't know if she had multiple orgasms or just a very protracted one. She whispered, "Please cum for me, fill me, please, please, please please!" Finally I went off and she screamed again.

We both collapsed after that. Actually dozed off with her laying on me and my cock firmly inside of her.

I awoke with her fingers on my cock and balls as she removed the gear there. Then she unbuckled the head gear so I could see. There were tears in her eyes.