Twister

Story Info
An old-fashioned games takes an erotic twist
1.9k words
3.9
140.7k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8meout
8meout
19 Followers

I stepped out of the bathtub, feeling rejuvenated. I had soaked myself until the water was chilly and I was as wrinkled as a newborn baby. I had needed to "relieve some tension." The majority of the time was spent masturbating: rubbing my nipples, tantalizing my clit with the tepid water, and, on occasion, shoving a thumb into my tiny, much-neglected asshole.

I remember when I was a college student: I had plenty of time to masturbate and explore. I could take a portable hand-held mirror, prop it just right on the floor, and spend hours staring at my twat and how it looked engulfing my fat, clear dildo. My pussy just opened up and took it in, its lips enveloping the rubber dick.

I was undecided as to whether I should dress now, or linger a little longer in the nude. I was horny beyond belief and I still had a porno left that I hadn't returned to the video store. So, I popped "Dethroned" into the VCR, just to watch the lesbian scene in which Johnni Black and Alex Taylor pleased each other with lips, tongues, and dildos.

"You like to be pussy-fucked?" Alex inquired, twisting and turning the dildo inside Johnni's hole. It was hard to believe that her tiny cunt could accommodate such a thick dick, but in no time, her pink kitty swallowed the schlong.

Johnni had spread her legs to their widest, giving Alex full access to her slit.

"Yeah...yeaahhhhh...yeahhhh...yeahhh," she moaned.

Alex applied her tongue to Johnni's clit, sending her over the edge. She increased her thrusting motion with the dildo stuffed inside the blonde's cunt.

Alex removed the dildo from Johnni’s pussy, just to shove it into her waiting ass.

"Yeaaahhhh...," Johnnie moaned, raising one leg in the air.

"You gonna play with your clit for me?" Alex asked, still drilling at her asshole.

Johnni began slapping at her clit, and begging for Alex to shove that big cock up her ass. The scene faded to black and then two other little-known porn stars appeared on the screen.

Damn, I had almost forgotten I was supposed to be getting dressed to leave and go shopping with my English chum, Shannon. Screwing around–literally–with those porn flicks could always make me fuck off a whole day with little explanation on why I hadn't gotten a damn thing done that I had started out to do.

I pressed rewind on the VCR and headed back to my bedroom to sort out the clothing options that were before me.

"Something cute, something sexy," I said, thinking aloud. I decided to peek out the window, and was startled for what I saw. For this to be the middle of July, the grey sky was threatening rain and the clouds were equally as menacing.

‘Great,’ I thought, ‘I'm trying to be cute, but it looks like it's gonna rain.’

I dressed as I usually would: a tight-fitting top and no bra, a thong, hip-huggers, and some old, well-worn Nikes. I trekked off to the bathroom and applied my face: the usual sun screen with SPF 25, red lipstick, fluffed eyelashes, and a thin line of black eyeliner on my top lid.

The doorbell rang, jolting me out of my thoughts. I peeked through the peephole and saw my English chum standing in the hallway, disappointment etched on her face.

"Hello, matey," I said, in my faux English accent.

"Hi, mate," she replied, her voice low and unenthusiastic.

"What's wrong..?" I asked and then I stopped myself. I already knew by the raindrops on her jacket what the deal was. Rain depresses and makes her homesick at the same time. She had been in America over a year and a half with little problem, but it was times like this that really got to her.

She yanked off her shoes, plopped on my couch, and began sharing stories with me of her life back in the U.K. I could see without even asking our shopping adventure had suffered a quick demise. I removed my shoes and jacket, and prepared myself for a quiet evening at home.

I stared at her for a long time, letting her caramel-colored beauty arouse me. She was quite a sight to see. She possessed high cheekbones, a long, graceful neck, wide eyes, a narrow nose, and a cosmetically altered, yet perfect smile. Her breasts were crushed and pushed together tightly in the low-cut, cleavage-baring short sleeve shirt. The outline of her nipple rings were apparent as she was braless, too. Her pants gathered awkwardly around her narrow waistline as she toyed with her belly chain.

I felt myself getting moist as I thought about her. I knew she was bi-sexual. Hell, bisexual wasn't the word for it! In the UK, people having a lover or two of the same gender was no big deal! In fact, it was expected! Legend had it that the kings and queens of the monarchy had multiple lovers of the same sex, and it was nothing or which to be ashamed. She has told me countless stories of herself and some of her female lovers.

"Hey, you want to see some old geeky pictures of me?" I asked, hoping to see a smile on her face. I rushed over to my hall closet to dig for a picture album I had nestled away. She was on my heels, fast behind me. I was digging aimlessly for the album that seemed to elude me when she interrupted my futile search with a question.

"What's this?" she asked, holding a box in one hand.

I looked up and tried to make out the lettering on the tattered box. Time had faded the once bright colors to a dull yellow shade. I removed the box from her hands and carried it to the couch. Opening the box, I saw a large sheet with different colored circles on it.

"Twister. It's a family game," I replied, tossing the box to the side.

"How do you play?," she asked, tilting her head to one side.

"Ummm, you spin this piece around, and when it lands on a color, you have to coordinate your body part to that color. So, if it lands on a foot, on the red circle, you place a foot in the red circle. It can get real crazy. You might find yourself in some awkward positions doing this game."

"Sounds like fun, matey. Let's give it a go!," she said, spreading the game board on the floor.

We went three rounds of Twister, each of us getting ourselves in a "compromising position." One time, my head was damn near in her crotch, given that the red circle was between her legs. I had to bend over backward–literally–and keep my face upward in order to avoid accidental "muff-to-mouth action."

I began to tire, not having done any real exercise for months. I sat on my couch, taking deep breaths. Shannon was still on the floor, spinner in hand, calling out the colors when the arrow landed on them.

"Red! Blue! Yellow!" she announced to no one in particular.

I smiled and thought it was so cute on how easily she was amused by small things.

"There are some colors missing, no?" she whispered.

"No, Shan, they are all there. They only give you roughly four to work with and that is it. Unless you want to add some more. I have some Magic Markers in the second drawer of the linen closet."

I was still fantasizing about her when she flashed me her pierced nipples!

"Brown," she announced, indicating the color of her areolas. "We need a brown circle," she said, smirking devilishly.

I was shocked! The demure English woman was behaving badly!

"Do you have any brown circles we could add to the board?" she asked, still holding her shirt up after she made her impromptu announcement. Her eyes glistened in the dim light.

I was amazed, yet aroused. Was she kidding? Was she trying to call my bluff?

Before I could say a word, she removed her shirt and stuffed a hand down her pants!!

She closed her eyes and rubbed her left nipple, occasionally pinching into stiff submission, while her right hand explored her sex.

"There is another color they should have used too," she said, her eyes meeting mine.

"Really? What's that?" I asked, pretending not to be bothered by her blatant show of self-love.

"Pink," she responded by pulling her panties to the side and exposing her pink snatch.

I crawled down next to her, placing kisses on her tits, rapidly working my way down to her love nest. Shannon had told me she had endured many lovers, and assuming some with dicks bigger than Texas. Her pussy was clean-looking, but it was losing some elasticity. But that turned me on all the more! I took her labia in my mouth, and pulled, letting it slide out of my mouth, just so I could retrieve it again.

"Tongue it, baby," she responded, as I let her labia slip from my mouth once again.

I slid my tongue into her hot box and felt her muscles clamp down on me. She was warm and slippery on the inside. Her pubic hair tickled my nose as I began nursing her swollen hole.

"Yes," she moaned, almost whispering.

I lapped at her hole tirelessly, savoring every taste of her delectable cunt. I slid two fingers in, and watched her lose control!

"Mmmm, yes! More, more," she yelled.

I thrust even faster and harder into her pink canal.

"More fingers, baby," she moaned softly.

I inserted my middle finger from each hand inside her, and began to pull them apart, stretching her hole wider. My tongue dove in, racing to find her G-spot.

"Oh, you Yanks know how to 'capture' a woman's juices, eh? I never knew Yanks were so bloody randy," she whispered, pulling her legs back and giving me better access to her hole.

I slid two pillows beneath her pelvis, putting her love box at a slight angle. I plunged one finger deep in her asshole, as I tongue-fucked her messy snatch.

"Oh, oh, oh,..." Shannon moaned.

I was in paradise! The woman I had been secretly yearning for was letting me give her a tongue-bath and I was savoring every moment! Sometimes my licks were slow and deliberate and sometimes quick and teasing. Sometimes she would lie there and moan, giving me instructions. Other times she would wiggle her pelvis as if she was trying to escape my probing tongue. Occasionally, my tongue would wander down to her asshole, where I'd gently prod to see if she was willing to let me in. I'd massage her anus with the tip of my index finger and then -BAM- slide my tongue across her asshole, sending her into orgasmic bliss.

My mouth filled with a sweat-salty mix and that's when I had realized she had squirted!! She was multi-orgasmic and sometimes squirted a whole foot!!

I scurried off to the bathroom, to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I returned, Shannon was still on the floor, motionless.

"Mate, do all women fuck like you?" she asked, toying with her belly chain.

"I suppose, so. Why?"

"I mean, I've never had a woman go down on me like that before. You're an animal when it comes to having your wicked way with a woman. Just bloody brilliant!" she exclaimed.

I smirked and began putting on my shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"Shopping, sweets. You coming along?"

"Of course! But only after one more round of Twister," she said, sliding a hand up my shirt.

"Aw, damn," I said, feigning disappointment.

She unbuttoned my pants and slid one finger in my moistening twat, while her tongue played in my mouth.

‘To hell with the mall,’ I thought, ‘their lines are too long anyway.’

8meout
8meout
19 Followers