Twister

Story Info
Brother, Sister and Best Friend play a game.
3.1k words
4.01
99.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trident1
Trident1
18 Followers

This story was written by me and a friend. You'll be able to see where I write and where she writes. We hope you enjoy it!

***

We usually go out on Saturday nights, but after the week the three of us had we decided to keep things low key. In fact, we didn't leave the house the entire day; woke up, had morning sex, ate breakfast, put a movie on but more sex stopped us from watching, then fell back asleep. The clock said 3:30pm when I woke up. Matt and Jackie were still sound asleep. I grab a Gatorade from the refrigerator then headed to Jackie's room. The three of us being together again brought a flood of great memories back. Wherever you saw one of us, the other two weren't far behind. One of our favorite things to do was play board games; from Checkers to Monopoly we would play those games for hours! Times like that meant so much to me, and years later I still have the very games we played when we were kids. I opened Jackie's closet door and on the top shelf read the names of each 30 something year-old box; One game immediately got my attention...Twister!! Hands down our favorite game. So much fun watching each other desperately try to stay upright, not to mention the occasional tangle in each other's legs! I thought what's better to do on a quiet Saturday than play an old school board game, especially when you know it will lead into another activity ;) I pull the box off the shelf.

'Whatcha doing in here?" Jackie asks standing in the doorway. Smiling, she stands with her arms stretched and leaning on either side of the door, giving me a front row seat to her tight body.

"Remember this?" I ask holding the box up to her.

"OMG our favorite game! I can't believe you still have this!"

"Matt and I love these games! And we loved playing them with you. We can't get rid of these."

I offer Jackie my drink and we begin reminiscing. I tell Jackie when we used to play Matt would put me in charge of the spin dial so he could get tangled up with her.

"What a sneak!" Jackie says laughing. "And I always felt bad that you were stuck on the dial".

"What dial?" Matt asks startling me and Jackie.

"This one!!" I say holding up the game piece.

"You told Jackie didn't you?" Matt says shaking his head.

"No reason to keep it a secret anymore!" I reply laughing.

Matt wraps his arms around me from behind, gently kissing my neck.

"So...are we playing?" Matt asks me.

"Jackie and I are playing! You're in charge of spinning." Although I arranged this to get back at Matt I think he'll enjoy it more than I originally thought.

We set the game up in the living room. Matt takes the spin dial and the game begins.

"Right foot red!" Matt calls out.

In unison Jackie and I step on a red circle.

"Left hand yellow!"

Without hesitation we place our hands on yellow.

"Left foot...green!"

My foot easily went to green. Jackie on the other hand had to shimmy hers over, positioning herself under me.

"Are you calling out the right commands?" Jackie asked laughing. "Or are you up to no good?" she turns and smiles at Matt.

"I swear this is what the board is telling me", Matt laughingly replies.

My nipples graze Jackie's back and my abdomen is resting on her ass. My pussy gets so wet being over her like this. I'm sorry I didn't wear the dildo Matt gave me.

"We're waiting!" Jackie calls out to Matt. Looking over I can see he's enjoying the view.

"Sorry", he replies.

########

"Right hand blue..." I call out.

Jackie moves her hand so that she is bent over at the waist with both hands in front of her. As Jamie slides her right hand to the blue spot directly below Jackie, she runs her hand and arm right through Jackie's pussy and ass crack, making Jackie shriek out in laughter.

"Left foot green"

Jamie looks around and realizes her left foot is on the other side of Jackie.

"Jackie...squat down for a sec..."

Jackie squats down and Jamie throws her leg over her, now both girls are ass to ass.

I get up and walk over to them, admiring the predicament I unintentionally put them in. In my head, I'm thinking we should have made his nude twister!

"Ummmm...are you calling the next color?" Jamie asks.

"In a moment...don't rush me" I reply.

I take my hands and run them over both of their asses. Then I cross my hands over and slide them into their Pj bottoms and down their cracks. Both girls shriek and protest until my fingers rub over their clit and slits. Jamie gets immediately soaking wet while Jackie just gets a little wet. I pull my hands out and offer my fingers of each girl to the other, to which they willingly suck clean. I pull back and go back to the spinner.

"Right hand red"

Jamie maneuvers her hand and is barely stable. Jackie goes to move her hand and immediately falls over onto her shoulder.

"Ha! You lose, sucker!!" Jamie yells out triumphantly. "You have to do what I say now"

The way we played as kids was if someone fell and lost, the winner got to make them do something, like do a dance or sing a silly song or do a crab walk from one end of the yard to another. Then, when they were done, we started playing again until the next time someone fell and the process started all over again.

"Fine...what do you want me to do?" Jackie said with mock sadness.

Jamie sat and thought for a second then smiled at me.

"I want you to strip down naked, crawl over to me, pull my bottoms off and lick my pussy for twenty seconds."

Before Jamie could even finish saying 'twenty', Jackie had her clothes off and was on her knees crawling. She got to Jamie and yanked her bottoms down then sat down, with her legs out and resting on her hands. She motioned for Jamie to come over and she walked right over her and straddled her head. Jackie proceeded to slide her tongue right into Jamie's pussy and obediently ate her out for a glorious 20 seconds.

#######

I watched Jackie swirl her tongue around my pussy. I fondled my tits, rubbing both nipples with my index fingers. I looked over at Matt; sitting there patiently watching us, stroking his rock hard cock.

"Play the winner?" I asked him between deep breaths.

He nodded in agreement.

"Time's up Jackie!" I called out.

I stood up and ran my finger through my pussy; a mix of my juices and Jackie's saliva I licked my finger clean. Jackie walked over to Matt to get the spinner from him. They kissed intensely; their tongues danced around each other's mouths as Matt cupped her right tit and Jackie began jerking him off. Watching them made my pussy wetter and my nipples harder. They pulled away from one another and Matt joined me at the game mat.

"Ready?" Jackie called out. "Right hand red!"

Matt's right went down smoothly. I reached across the board for the marker.

"Right foot blue!"

Again, Matt had no issue maneuvering. I twisted myself around to get my foot on the marker.

"Left hand green!"

No issue for either of us lol! Now I'm propped up in the table position with Matt's cock just inches away from me.

"Left foot green!"

Matt and I make our moves. He's completely above me now, his flawless round tip staring straight at me. I can't help myself. I seal my lips around his tip and pooling it in my saliva push my tongue into his hole. I feel his body moving closer to my face and more of his cock pushes into my mouth. He pulls and pushes slowly as I suck him in deep. I lower myself onto the Twister board, pulling Matt with me. As he mouth fucks me faster I feel Jackie straddle me. She lowers her head to my pussy and goes down on me again. Her tongue slides up and down my pussy and her thumb begins rubbing my clit. Matt grabs my right hand and positions it so I'm holding two fingers up. He pushes them into Jackie's pussy and leaving his hand in place pushes two of his fingers in with mine. We finger fuck her wet pussy, making her moan into mine. As I suck on Matt I feel saliva pooling in the back of my throat; I cough once, then a second time, my saliva showers Matt's balls. The three of us, mouth fucking, tongue fucking and finger fucking...only a matter of time before we cum.

#######

"Six inches. Should I fuck her with all twelve?"

"Yes. Push it through her cervix."

While Matt holds my legs open Jackie pushes the dildo further inside me. She pulls out the slightest amount then fucks me as deep as my cunt can handle. I feel some pressure as Jackie pushes her way into my cervix. She fucks me with small strokes; Breathing heavily I arch my back and look up and see Matt watching the dildo slice it's way through me. Catching my stare he leans forward and forcefully kisses me. The feel of my brother's lips pressing into mine is so relaxing. All the pressure I felt dissappears and in no time I feel the dildo break through my cervix; all twelve inches firmly planted inside me. I press on my stomach and feel the tip of the dildo, amazed at how far in it's gone. Matt pulls his lips from mine, leaving a small string of saliva between out tongues. He presses on the same spot where my fingers found the tip of the dildo.

"Your cunt will swallow anything."

Jackie pulls the dildo out. Covered in my juices she offers it to Matt and he greatfully sucks on it again.

######

Jackie slides the dildo in my mouth and I lick Jamie's juices off of it, swirling the cock head around with my tongue. The fact that this cock just came from Jamie's cervix is powerful to me. This was in her very core...the place where life is...where her babies would be made from...and I just had it in my mouth. The blood rushes to my cock as if it was searching for its own turn to be in that exact spot. I suck the dildo more, gathering as much of my sisters juices as I possibly can.

I feel Jamie's arms wrap around my waist as she takes hold of my cock in her mouth and sucks on it. I get back into position and resume my 69 with her. I begin eating her pussy while enjoying the cock bath I am receiving. I feel Jackie move my legs and feel her body against my thighs. Clearly, I know what's about to happen. I feel a wet coolness on my asshole as Jackie pours an ample amount of oil over it. I feel her finger slide inside me, then two more. In seconds, I feel her fingers replaced by the hard smoothness of the dildo. It hurts a little going in but once it breaks my barrier, it slides right in. I moan into Jamie's cunt and instinctively push my cock deeper into Jamie's throat. She gags and coughs my cock out of her throat.

Jackie begins fucking me in slow strokes, a little at a time, until she feels resistance. I feel her grip on my hips tighten as she pushes harder. It feels like she's trying to go right through me until the pressure subsides and I feel her cock slide further inside my Intestines. Further it goes until she bottoms out inside me and I feel her belly against my ass. She rests there for a moment as I get used to a foot of cock up my ass. She pulls out...all the way until just the tip is inside me. Then she pushes back in...in one stroke. Again, I feel my Intestines shift as her cock flows through it. In the meantime, I keep pushing my cock deeper into Jamie's mouth and I slowly begin fucking her face. The feel of her mouth and the cock in my ass is going to make me cum sooner than later.

There's just something so erotic about kissing your sister but it's even more so when her lips are covered with your own sperm. I kiss her hard, my tongue sucking her cum coated tongue like it was a cock. I lick her lips, getting the last bit of it off then walk over to Jackie who was taking the strap on dildo off of herself and kiss her hard. I can feel her tongue licking the cum off and hearing her swallow it down.

I lower my hand and feel Jackie's pussy which is soaking wet. I slide my fingers through her lips and they come out soaked. I immediately offer them to Jamie and she licks them clean. I turn and walk over to the closet and reach inside for the double ended dildo. When I turn back. Jackie is on her knees, ass in the air, eating Jamie out. I walk over and in one slippery push, slide the dildo into her cunt. She cries out at the intruder but does nothing about it except Continue eating Jamie out. I push the dildo as far as it will go until it bottoms out against her cervix. I let it go and step back, admiring the pretty sight. I reach for the oil and pour it over her asshole and dildo. I then take the dildo and bend it upwards and slide the head into her ass. I work as much in as I can get then take hold of the new "handle" and pull both out at the same time. Jackie growls as I pull the dildo from both her holes until I push them both back in and her growl turns into a grunt. I pick up the pace and begin fucking her harder as I watch her eat Jamie. Again...something so erotic about seeing your own sister getting eaten out by another girl. I could feel the blood slowly begin to creep back into my cock again.

######

With each push and pull of the dildo Jackie buries her face deeper into my pussy. Her grunts and groans vibrate through me and my pussy leaks uncontrollably. As much as I don't want this to end I pull Jackie's head away from my pussy and slide down to her face. I kiss her hard, tasting my juices on her lips and tongue. I pull away from her and slide further down, coming face to face with her pussy.

Matt is continuously stabbing Jackie's ass and pussy with the dildo; I watch her torso move back and forth and her tits swinging just above my head.

"HARDER!!" Jackie cries out between her moans and heavy breathing.

Wrapping his left arm around her stomach, Matt forces the dildo as deep into her as it will go, grunting as he works to obey her request.

While the dildo moves rapidly in and out of her I place my hands on her ass and pull it open to give Matt better access. I pull Jackie closer to me and begin flicking my tongue over her clit. I feel her upper body lower itself to the floor as she moans uncontrollably. As I work her toward her orgasm I feel Matt's hand spreading my legs open; my pussy is leaking saliva and juices, more than ready to be fucked. Wasting no time he slides his cock deep inside me and fucks me hard and fast. Moaning into Jackie's clit I reach between my legs and begin masturbating. With Matt fucking both of us as I lick Jackie and rub myself, our orgasms are bound to happen sooner than later.

######

As I fuck Jackie with the dildo, my cock slides in and out of Jamie. It takes me a moment to get my rhythm right but when I do, it's perfect. I can hear Jackie's breathing getting heavier and know that Jamie is giving her clit a good tongue lashing. In the meantime, I can feel Jamie's cunt begin to tighten around my cock and between fucking her, the vibrations from her masturbating and seeing Jackie double penetrated is getting me close to cumming. I decide to push Jackie over the edge and really slam the dildo into her harder and just that slight difference pays off. She screams out "oh my God!!" And I watch as her body grows rigid and it becomes very hard to push the dildo into her as she tenses up from her orgasm. Her moans and cries trigger Jamie's orgasm and she moans loudly into Jackie's still spamming cunt. I can feel her pussy tighten up around my cock which in turn makes me cum. I let go of the dildo and grab her hips and pull her into me. I groan as I feel my cum rocket up my cock and explode into her waiting cunt. Jackie spins around and says "do it...empty your balls into her, Matty!" I can feel the last few drops leaking out of me and coat her pussy lips as I pull out of her.

Jackie climbs off of the bed and first kneels down and licks Jamie's cunt clean. Then turn her head and licks my cock clean of both of our juices. She then turns back and pushes Jamie's legs up in the air and tells Jamie to push my cum out. Jamie bears down and pushes with her muscles and a thick trail of my cum oozes out. Jackie runs her tongue along her hole and scoops it up, the pulls me down and kisses me, pushing my cum from her mouth into mine. She then guides my head down and I proceed to eat my own cum from my sisters cunt. Jamie rubs her clit again and within seconds, rubs out another orgasm. Jackie pushes next to me and proceeds to eat Jamie out as well. When we were sure she was clean, we pull Jamie down on us and kiss each other...all three of our cum coated tongues dancing together.

Trident1
Trident1
18 Followers