Twitcher

Story Info
A bird-watcher watches…
4.7k words
4.62
4.5k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was wasting my time. It was hot. Too hot. Nothing was stirring, I was bored and I was beginning to wonder if I shouldn't just pack up and go home.

This was the first opportunity I'd had to come out to the lake for almost three weeks. Three weeks since those reports of a blue-barred grebe had been circulated. It was already a long shot that he'd still be in the vicinity, but I had to try. Trouble was, it was so hot that nothing was stirring out on the water. All I'd seen in the last three hours were a pair of mallards and a common coot. I was hot, sweaty and bored.

I decided to have one last scan along the lake shore opposite before calling it a day, and focussed my powerful spotting scope on the shoreline over to my left and slowly scanned along it seeking out any hint of movement that might indicate active birds.

I'd scanned along about a third of the visible area, pausing a couple of times at likely looking spots, before I spotted something moving behind the reeds in the top of my field of view. Adjusting the angle and focus carefully brought the disturbance into close focus. I was a little puzzled. I couldn't see what was pushing through the reeds, but it didn't move like any bird -- it was something much larger, for a start.

Then, as it suddenly moved into full view, my frown of concentration changed instantly in to a grimace of disapproval and annoyance. It was a young couple, out for a Sunday stroll. Through a bird reserve! Idiots! Their presence over there was the final straw to any chance of spotting anything at all now, never mind the blue-barred grebe.

I kept the scope focussed on them to allow myself to soak in the full luxury of my frustration and irritation. What were they doing over there? That area wasn't usually visited by the Sunday-strollers. It was boggy and hard to get to. They'd had quite a trek to get there and the girl wasn't wearing the right sort of clothing for it at all.

She was quite a good looker, I had to admit. Twenty-something, I guess. Long, dark hair tied back in a pony-tail. Tight denim pants that barely covered her bum and a loose tee shirt that would have covered them, except that it was tied in a knot at the side of her waist -- probably because it kept snagging in the reeds! He was a similar age, but dressed more appropriately for the conditions. Cotton walking trousers and a moderately loose button-up short-sleeved shirt, with collar.

As I was watching, they broke clear of the reeds and emerged onto a small grassy bank where a large alder tree was growing right on the shoreline. They paused, hand in hand, on the bank, looking out across the lake. It is quite a pretty place, secluded and unspoiled. Quiet and peaceful.

I kept watching, certain that they wouldn't be likely to see me. Unless they knew the hide was here it was doubtful they would spot it as it blended in so well with the surroundings. Spotting me in the dark interior was out of the question.

After quietly looking out over the lake for a few moments he pulled her in towards him and turned her face up to kiss her. I smiled to myself. Now I knew why they had chosen such an out of the way place for the stroll -- they *wanted* the privacy! I had no more thoughts of leaving now, I wanted to see how this would develop.

The kiss was still going on, and getting more passionate by the looks of things. She'd put her arms up, around his neck and was stretching up towards him, obviously enjoying herself. His right hand had moved up from her waist and was caressing her breast through her tee shirt. He was copping a right good feel!

All thoughts of water birds had gone. This was looking like being a lot more interesting than anything I'd seen at the lake for quite some time! He'd gone from kissing her to nuzzling into her neck and his other hand had gone from her waist -- I couldn't see it, but it was good odds that it was working her other breast. He was really going at her left tit now, squeezing and kneeding it as she pushed in to him, grinding her crotch into his.

She pulled away from him slightly, breaking his grip on her tits and started to tug at the buttons of his shirt. He responded by yanking free the knot in her tee shirt and pulling it up over her head, dropping it carelessly on the ground, revealing a purple bra over a nice full chest. He slipped the strap of her left shoulder and pulled the cup clear to start nuzzling and nibbling at her exposed nipple. After a second or two, she reached behind herself and undid the clasp, pulling the bra free and letting it drop to the ground with the tee shirt.

What a magnificent pair! Full and firm and evenly tanned. No bikini lines here -- and no shyness either! Reaching down myself I had to adjust my swelling cock in my own shorts. What I'd seen so far, and the anticipation of more to come, was having its effect on me!

Putting my attention back to the scope, she'd finished unbuttoning his shirt and they were back to kissing whilst she pressed those magnificent tits against his hairy chest and her left hand was rubbing the front of his shorts.

My own cock was pretty hard now and I started to gently rub it through my own shorts. Secretly watching the other couple was a real turn-on!

In the moment I'd taken my attention from them, she'd turned him around so his back was against the tree and was fiddling with the fastening to his shorts. He looked like he was trying to get his hand down the back of her shorts, but they were too tight, so he had to content himself with just squeezing her bum through the fabric. That only lasted a moment before she stepped back and pulled his shorts down in a quick movement. His cock jumped out, horizontal but not completely hard. A decent size, with neatly trimmed pubes. No sign of tan lines here either -- they were obviously a well-matched couple!

Gently, she caressed his cock and balls, stroking underneath from ball sack to tip a couple of times. His cock swelled and went from horizontal to pointing about forty-five degrees towards the sky. She knelt down I front of him, one hand cupping his balls, the other gently rubbing up and down his shaft. She was looking up to him, obviously saying something, which he answered before gripping the tree behind him and looking up to the sky, pushing his crotch out towards her.

Lowering her head, she gently kissed the tip of his cock, licked the head of it from underneath and then took it in her mouth. Her cheeks sucked inwards and her head bobbed up and down a few times before she looked up again to say something else, with a laugh. Her hands were still in place, one gently massaging his balls, the other now slowly and steadily wanking his shaft. Kneeling up higher, she pulled his cock towards her and started to rub the head of it over and around her tits, using it to rub her nipples that were now hard and swollen.

Hard and swollen is what I was too, and my cock was straining in my shorts. I quickly unfastened them and let the drop to the floor, round my ankles. Grabbing my own cock I started to rub it at a speed to match her action across the water. It felt good! Just recently the only action I'd been getting was though PornHub, and this live action was much more exciting than the fake activity in there.

She was back to sucking on his cock again and wanking the shaft quite ferociously -- I tried to match her pace, stroke for stroke. I knew that I wasn't going to last for long and felt the point of no return approaching quite quickly. I was wanking so fast now it was hard to keep watching and couldn't help groaning out loud as I felt the moment coming...

Voices outside and footsteps on the boardwalk pulled me back into awareness moments before I came. In a hasty panic I grabbed my shorts, stuffing my throbbing cock inside and just managing to get them fastened up before the door opened.

Flushed and flustered, with a heart beating fit to bust, I busied myself with my notebook and kept my back to door to try and hide the enormous bulge in my shorts. Two young ladies walked in and I lost my last chance to adjust my cock into a more comfortable position. They smiled and I grunted a greeting that barely expressed the frustration I was feeling. My cock was still twitching and I desperately needed release, or at least to put it somewhere more comfortable!

As they came into the hide I shuffled round to try and keep my problem hidden. I'm not sure I succeeded though as one of them whispered something to the other and they both gave out a quiet giggle.

They started talking quietly to each other, looking out across the lake with binoculars. I took the opportunity of checking them over.

Both were late teens to early twenties -- students, most likely. The taller one was blonde, full figure, but definitely not fat. Cargo shorts and check shirt with a waist knot in front. Nice almost-flat belly exposed. The second, somewhat smaller with short ginger hair was wearing skin tight Lycra cycling shorts and a close fitting vest-type top. Obviously no bra on her smallish breasts. In my somewhat heightened and frustrated state, they looked incredibly desirable.

I'm sure they must have noticed me checking them out because the blonde turned to me with a bit of a smile and asked "Seen anything good?"

I blushed and looked quickly away, stammering out a reply "a... err... a few things. Nothing much."

Another little giggle from Ginger.

A moment of quiet. The robbing of my cock was easing, but leaving they tightness of a need unfulfilled. Then, a sudden exclamation from Ginger.

"*Fuck!* Look at that!" She'd obviously spotted the couple across the water.

Blondie pointed her own binoculars in the same direction as Ginger. I bent to my scope too. She'd stopped sucking now and was bent over, braced against the tree with her body horizontal whilst he was fucking her hard from behind. Her shorts were gone and she was naked except for her shoes. Those beautiful tits were swinging freely beneath her. His shirt was open, his trousers round his ankles and his hands gripping her hips. He was thrusting hard and fast.

"*Jesus!*" Blondie turned to me with a smile. "Thought you'd not seen much?"

"Explains a little something..." murmured Ginger. I don't think I was supposed to hear that.

We all continued to watch the scene in silence. The couple over there shifted a little. She raised one leg which supported with a hand under her knee. She turned her body towards us and braced herself against the tree with one hand, reaching back to steady herself with her other hand grasping his arm. Her full body was in view, tits, pussy, everything facing towards us. He continued to pound into her and we could see his cock thrusting in and out of her clean shaved cunt.

"Christ, that's hot!" The exclamation had come from Ginger.

I glanced across and saw Blondie standing rigid, full attention on the couple, breathing heavily and squeezing one of her tits through her tee shirt. I don't think she realised she was doing it.

Between watching her and watching the couple's exhibition I never noticed Ginger moving quietly behind me -- not until I jumped at the feel of a hand reaching round my waist and caressing the front of my shorts. I glanced back at her, but her attention was still on the couple too, holding the binoculars in one hand and now squeezing my still hard cock through the material.

"Shit!" Another gasp from Blondie.

A quick look through my scope showed that they'd shifted again. She was kneeling in front of him again, but instead of sucking, she was tit-wanking him!

A groan from Ginger and her hand let go of my cock but moved up and slipped inside the waistband of my shorts to grab hold of it and start wanking it properly. After a moment she let go and deftly unfastened the button, letting them fall to the floor. My cock, now straining vertical received the full attention of her hand and I was as close to coming as I had been before their arrival.

An involuntary groan escaped my lips. Hearing it, Blondie looked round and her eyes widened as she took in what was happening.

"Oh, wow!" She murmured, eyes fastened on my cock as Ginger continued to wank it. "We're doing this, then?" She asked.

"Yes!" Ginger's whisper had a throaty rasp to it. "Please?"

For the space of four or five breaths nobody spoke and the only movement was Ginger's hand steadily rubbing my cock. Blondie Just looked into Ginger's eyes, with a little smile on her face.

"OK, then..." Blondie broke the silence and dropped to her knees, pulling Ginger's hand from my cock and taking it right into her mouth and started sucking on it.

This was too much. I could feel myself losing control after all that had gone on, but I didn't want to disgrace myself by coming too soon. I started compiling a list in my head of all the birds I'd spotted on this lake to take my mind off things... "*Redstart, Black Tern, Common Tern, Crossbill..."* Meanwhile, Ginger had stepped back away from me and started to pull my tee shirt over my head. It disappeared somewhere behind me and I felt Ginger press in behind me again. Her shirt must have disappeared too because I felt her bare skin against my back, her nipples pressing into me.

*"...Black-tailed Godwits, Common Sandpiper, Green Sandpiper..."* I leaned back into Ginger and reached round behind my back, putting my hand flat on her belly and feeling downwards. She hadn't taken her shorts off but they were skin-tight, so there was no problem feeling the mound of her pussy through the thin fabric and giving it a rub. She put her arms around my upper chest and stood up on tip-toes to lean in against my hand, resting her head on my shoulder and breathing heavily next to my ear.

"...Honey Buzzard, Whimbrel, Greenshank, Grey Plover..." I was starting to gain control once more, so I could dedicated my full attention to Ginger's pussy. Moving my hand up to slip it inside her shorts I felt her slippery, wet slit clean shaven with a little patch of fur above it. I briefly wondered if it was ginger like her hair, before parting her lips with one finger and feeling for the hard button of her clit. A little groan showed she was enjoying the attention.

Blondie heard the sound and looked up, briefly releasing my rock hard cock from her mouth. I looked down at her, hands wrapped round my wet, swollen prick -- I don't think. It had ever been that big before! I didn't trust myself to speak, but just stood there, breathing hard. I probably looked a bit wild! Ginger shifted her weight a little, opening up her legs a bit and allowing me to slip a finger inside her as I rubbed up and down her slit and around and around her clit. A gasp from her and she started to grind her pussy into my hand -- her orgasm wasn't far away.

Blondie obviously approved. Grinning widely now, she pulled off her own shirt and quickly released her tits from a white sports bra, consigning them both the the growing pile on the floor. What a fantastic pair of tits! Firm and rounded, lovely dark nipples standing out like the knobs on a cupboard door, beautiful globes of flesh, rising and falling in time to her heavy breathing.

"I know what you want..." she said, "you want what she did..." with that, she pulled my cock into the cleavage between her tits and pushed them together around it, enclosing it completely, and started to rub up and down. I gasped and put my head back, savouring the feel and knowing that I was going to come pretty soon.

"Don't you fucking *dare* make him come yet!" Ginger's voice was a husky growl. "I've not had a cock inside me for months, and I don't want to waste this one!" With that she dragged me over to the bench along the front of the hide, with me stumbling over my shorts still around my ankles. Pushing me down so I was lying along the bench, she deftly pulled off her own shorts to stand there naked above me. I got my first proper look at her -- slender and petite, small but perfectly formed breasts, slightly freckled. Quite light coloured nipples. Flat belly and slim hips -- and, yes, a small tuft of ginger pubes from below which her swollen pussy lips were glistening with slick wetness.

Standing over me, she reached down and grabbed my dick, rubbing it once or twice in a distracted manner, the stepped across the bench to straddle me and rubbed the head of it along the length of her slit a few times. I felt her pussy lips parting and the heat and the wetness within before she took a firmer grip and guided it into her, lowering herself in one long, slow movement until my prick was fully enclosed within her.

After pausing for a moment and breathing heavily she placed her palms on my chest and started rubbing herself back and forth, giving me the most exquisite feelings as my cock slid in and out of her sopping wet cunt. I reached up to grab hold of those lovely little titties, kneeding and massaging them and rolling the hard little nipples between my fingers and thumbs. At that, she groaned and putting her hands on top of mine, sat more erect and started to bounce up and down.

I took the opportunity to look and see where Blondie had gone. She was bending over, trying to untangle her shorts from her trainers. I was present with a delicious rear view of her gorgeous, rounded arse above full but firm thighs with bum hole and swollen pussy exposed to my view as she struggled and almost overbalanced.

I lost sight of Blondie as Ginger shifted position again, lying flat down on top of my chest and started mashing her backside up and down at a furious pace, slapping into my groin each time with each wet smack matched by a grunt from her. Neither of us could stand this pace, so I put my arms around her waist and hung on, giving up all hope of matching her thrusts. After a few moments I felt somebody -- it could only have been Blondie -- grab my balls and start to massage them and the base of my dick.

It was too much. I growled and started to cum, stiffening and pushing up as the spasms took me. Ginger responded in kind, grinding down into me and wailing as her own orgasm took her. My cum, seven or eight pulses of it, mingled with her own copious flow of pussy juices, flooded out of her and over my thighs.

We lay still together as awareness of the room returned to me. I could feel Blondie continuing to massage the base of my cock, which hadn't yet softened, so I looked up at her. Her eyes were closed as she stood beside us, knees slightly bent and thighs parted. Her right hand was still massaging me but her left hand was between her legs, rubbing furiously across her clit.

I tried to raise my head for a closer look and this movement disturbed Ginger,who sat up and, with a groan, lifted herself off me. Blondie immediately started to rub the whole length of my cock which was now only semi-hard. I tentatively reached out to caress Blondie's pussy and take over from her own left hand. She willingly relinquished the task and I continued rubbing her clit with my thumb while I slid a finger inside her. She squirmed and pushed down into my hand, reaching up to squeeze her own left breast. I could now get a good clear look at those magnificent tits! Large and rounded and firm. Deep, dark, bumpy circles around the nipples which were sized to match and must have been sticking out almost an inch! Certainly the best pair of tits I'd ever had the pleasure of enjoying.

Ginger moved back in and took Blondie's hand away from my cock. She surprised me then by having no hesitation in taking it into her mouth -- still sticky with our cum. She started licking and sucking and nibbling at the head, whilst massaging the shaft and base with twisting, circular motions. Under that attention it stopped softening and started to react again..

Blondie moaned suddenly as her knees almost gave way. She reached across me to brace herself by grabbing the shelf along the observation hatch. This brought those delicious tits hanging down in front of my face, so I did the obvious thing and took one of the nipples into my mouth, sucking on it, flicking at it with my tongue and nibbling at it with my teeth. Blondie whimpered and with her free hand grabbed my head and crushed it into her chest, smothering me in the gorgeous softness of those tits. I couldn't breathe, let alone move as she started to buck against my left hand which was still working at her pussy. Finally, I had to break free to take a breath, and pushed her up and away.

12