Two Birthday Gifts

Story Info
Millie's husband makes her birthday special.
5.1k words
3.85
18.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, far too early for a Saturday morning, to find my husband standing in the doorway to our bedroom, singing "Happy Birthday Millie" painfully off key. Millie was, of course, me, and a nickname for my rather aged first name, Mildred. While this name surely invokes an image of a centuries-old crone in most people's heads, I had only just turned 43. A nothing-age, a number not even worth mentioning. Which is why I was all the more surprised to find Bob, my husband of 15 years, belting his heart out, holding a tray with a lit candle, a glass of champagne, and multiple pastries.

Bob was almost 10 years older than me. We didn't have any kids, and our marriage had been less than passionate over the past couple of years, to say the least. We didn't resent each other, or anything like that. Just kind of...existed together, day to day. But now, he was holding the tray, grinning widely and looking genuinely excited for the first time in months.

"Good morning, sweetheart," he said once he had finished his tune. "You look amazing." That last part was a lie. I did absolutely not look amazing. My long, black hair (I made sure to dye out the greys) was a mess, my face was still crusted with sleep, and I was wearing a nightgown that was not the least bit flattering.

"What's all this about, Bob?" I asked, already beginning to smile at my husband's unexpected energy.

"It's your birthday, Millie!" He exclaimed. "Can't I do something special for you on your birthday?"

I didn't have the heart to tell him that celebrating a birthday that wasn't even worth mentioning was a pointless endeavor. I allowed him to hand me the tray and gently blow out the candle. I took a sip of the champagne and slowly tore off a piece of a croissant. Bob began to hum a song, and the whole thing felt incredibly sweet and tender.

"Thank you," I said, sincerely. "That is very sweet of you." Bob beamed at me. He was aging too, of course, and time had not been as kind to him as it had been to me. He had lost his hair some years back, and his waist was quickly expanding. But right now, he looked young and full of vitality, somehow.

I ate my pastries, and drank my champagne, and we talked about little things. What groceries we needed to get, the next house renovation project we were planning. The ordinary stuff of our lives. By the time I finished my breakfast, my husband looked flushed and excited, as if there were something else he had in mind for me.

"Will you join me in the living room?" he asked. "I have a surprise for you."

I groaned, and stretched my arms out above my head. "Honey, it's... 8:30 AM on a Saturday," I complained, peering at the bedside alarm clock. "What kind of surprise are you planning that would require getting up this early?"

Bob grinned. "You'll see. Take your time, though. Stay in bed a bit longer, if you need to. Just meet me in the living room when you're ready, okay?" Then, he gave me a sweet kiss on my forehead, picked up the tray, and exited the bedroom. I was left alone, somewhat stunned, not sure what to make of all this.

It was true, I was notoriously grumpy in the morning, and I could have easily just curled up under the covers and drifted back to sleep. But I had no clue what Bob was planning, and I was curious enough to want to find out. So, after indulging in another hour of bedtime bliss, I emerged from the bedroom wearing a T-shirt, pajama bottoms, and slippers. The thought of a nice birthday outfit didn't even cross my mind. Which is why I was all the more unprepared for what Bob presented me with.

As I shuffled into the living room, I let out a gasp that made my jaw drop all the way to the floor. My husband was sitting in a recliner, wearing a t-shirt, sweatpants, and the biggest grin I've ever seen adorned on his face. At the other end of the room stood two... hunks, for lack of a better word. Two men, both naked aside from matching black boxer shorts, and theatrical masks that obscured their faces, stood next to each other, posing with their hands behind their backs, puffing their chests out. I froze.

Suddenly, I felt incredibly under-dressed, and a blush spread from my face to the rest of my body, as I wished I had prepared myself for this somehow. Bathed, put on makeup, picked out some lingerie... anything. I turned to where Bob was sitting with that huge grin of his, and fixed him with a concerned stare.

"Sweetheart, this is your birthday gift," he explained. "The one on the left is called One, and the one on the right is called Two. They are here for your pleasure, and will obey your commands."

My eyes darted back and forth between the two of them. They looked like they were probably in their 20s, muscular, toned, and with perfectly smooth, hairless skin. Meanwhile, I was over here, in a wrinkled T-shirt and sweatpants, trying to collect myself. I coughed a few times and shuffled awkwardly, struggling to figure out what to say or do. Finally, I cleared my throat and tried to compose myself.

"Hello gentlemen," I stuttered, unsure of where to look. "Can you... Can you excuse us for a minute, please? We need to discuss something."

The men nodded and bowed slightly, before exiting the room, leaving my husband and me alone. I collapsed onto the couch, my face still flushed.

"Bob, what is all this?" I asked, breathless. "What is this about?"

Bob stood up from the recliner and walked toward me, kneeling in front of me and taking my hands in his.

"Do you like your gift, honey?" he asked sweetly. I peered down at him, unsure of what to say.

"It's... It's a nice thought," I admitted. "But I just wasn't expecting this, I guess. It's a lot to take in."

Bob gave me a reassuring squeeze. "Listen, Millie," he started. "I know we haven't been as active lately, as far as having a sex life. And honestly, I think it's about time we did something about it. I wanted to get you a gift that would make you feel happy and desirable again, you know? I mean, those guys are ripped! And you can make them do anything you want!"

I still couldn't believe this was happening. "What about you, Bob? Will you be okay? Will it bother you if I..."

"Of course not," he assured me. "I'll be right here. I'm enjoying the show, sweetheart. This is all for you. If you don't like it, we can stop, no harm done. But don't worry about me, even for a second."

With that, he gently kissed my hands, and returned to his recliner. I was stunned. Stunned, shocked, and... aroused. My pussy was beginning to tingle, and I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down. "I think... I need to freshen up a bit."

"Take your time, honey," Bob said with a smile. "I'll be right here with your present."

I practically ran to the bathroom, threw my clothes off, and stepped into the shower. I scrubbed myself until I was squeaky clean, trying desperately to forget my age and insecurities. I even managed to find a bit of makeup in my cabinet, and quickly did my best to look presentable. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror, fixing my hair and feeling much more... sensual. I put on some basic makeup, then shaved my legs and most of my pussy, leaving a black, bushy, downward-pointing triangle. That always turned Bob on. And hell, if we were going to spice things up today, we might as well try to recreate some of the old magic.

I wrapped a towel around myself, not sure who I was trying to cover up for, and all but ran to the bedroom. The next item on the agenda: a scandalous outfit to boost my confidence. My underwear drawer was just as average as my normal clothes, and I found myself digging through it, searching for a nice bra and panty set to pair with some of my favorite nightgowns. But that's when I found it.

It was a full set of black lace lingerie, that Bob had bought for me, years ago. He had never actually seen me wear it, since the occasion had never come up. But now was the perfect time. I pulled on the stockings, clipped them to the garter belt, and slowly wriggled into the bra and panties. Next, I dug out a pair of heels that matched the whole ensemble, and stepped into them, wobbling a bit at the sudden height. As I turned to look at myself in the mirror, I gasped, caught off guard by my own transformation.

I looked... hot. Elegant, sensual, confident. The stockings gripped my legs tightly, showing off every curve of my body, and the bra and panties were mostly see-through, my nipples visible through the lace. They were standing at attention, poking out through the delicate fabric. My pussy was on fire, wet and soaking the gusset of my panties. My whole body was buzzing with excitement, urging me to go through with this, and I suddenly felt like a much younger woman.

My legs trembled as I strode back to the living room, heels clicking against the floor. As I entered the room, Bob's jaw dropped, and the men froze. I strolled up to them, trying my best to swagger in a sexy way, and threw my hands on my hips.

"Well," I purred. "Where were we, gentlemen?"

One and Two both bowed again, and returned to their position by the wall, hands behind their backs. This time, however, their eyes were glued to me. They were observing my every move, and my heart was beating faster than ever.

"Command them, Millie," Bob whispered excitedly from the recliner. "You can do whatever you want with them. Tell them what to do."

His words echoed in my head as I tried to process everything that was happening. I pointed to the middle of the room. "One, Two," I instructed. "Please stand here." The men obeyed, shuffling over and positioning themselves in the middle of the room, facing me. "Don't move until I tell you to."

One and Two nodded, and I walked towards them, my arms crossed in front of my chest. I circled them, running my finger across their broad shoulders and toned chests, looking them up and down. They stood perfectly still, muscles tense, waiting for me to make my next move.

Bob was enamored, watching me become a seductress in front of his very eyes. It was almost as if I had become a different person. He rubbed his cock, which was now hard and throbbing, bulging out from under his sweatpants. I turned to look at him, one eyebrow raised, and gave him a sly grin. He simply nodded at me, encouraging me to continue.

I made my way back over to the couch, the sound of my heels clicking on the hardwood floor echoing throughout the room. I sat down, crossing one leg over the other and folding my hands in my lap. I stared at the two hunks in front of me, trying to compose myself. "One," I said finally. "Remove your underwear."

One nodded and quickly removed the black boxer shorts. His cock sprang out from under them, already half-hard and getting stiffer by the minute. He discarded the underwear, tossing it to the side, and stood proudly, naked in front of me. I bit my lip, trying to stop a moan from escaping, and cleared my throat.

"Good. Very good," I managed. "Now, One, come over here."

One approached me on the couch, his cock swinging side to side with every step. When he arrived in front of me, I took a second to admire his impressive manhood. I reached out and placed a hand on his hard, smooth abs, rubbing them gently. My hands continued to wander, feeling his muscled back, his hard pecs, his massive thighs. All of him was impeccably sculpted and smooth as marble.

It didn't take long for my fingers to find their way to his cock. It was hot, pulsating slightly in my grasp, and as I gripped it and began stroking it, it grew to life in my hands. One was now fully erect, his cock standing stiff at attention, ready for whatever I had in store for him.

I moved my lips to the tip of his cock and slowly slid it into my mouth, eliciting a moan from him. I worked my tongue in small circles around his tip, swirling and swirling, moving up and down his shaft, pausing occasionally to suck on him. Every now and again, I would remove his cock from my mouth, to give his balls some attention before dragging my slippery tongue up his entire length. I was like a woman possessed. I couldn't believe I was doing this in front of my husband, in front of these strangers. But it felt so good, I couldn't stop myself.

I briefly removed One's cock from my mouth, and looked up into the stern eyes behind his mask. "Do... Do you think you can come from this?" I asked, trying to swallow my shyness and apprehension. One nodded.

"How long before you're hard again if I make you come?" I tried to look deep into his eyes, but they were impenetrable, and all I could do was wait for a reply.

"In less than two minutes, ma'am," he answered robotically, and I felt my heart skip a beat at his words.

I looked over to my husband, One's cock still throbbing in my trembling hand. "Honey, don't you dare make yourself come until I say so," I said with authority. Bob gulped.

"Of course, Millie," he croaked, and began rubbing his still-stiff cock over his pants, rocking slowly in the recliner.

I turned back to One, who was still standing obediently, his cock jutting out from his muscular frame. "You're really quite a specimen," I whispered. And without another word, I took his cock into my mouth again, rolling my tongue over his tip before sliding it further down my throat. I began to bob my head up and down, my lips kissing his base and my tongue tickling his tip, just the way he seemed to like. I moved slowly at first, then gradually began to pick up the pace, pumping him faster and faster, squeezing his balls and jerking him off as my mouth sucked him. I was enjoying this more than I ever thought possible, and the sensation of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth was causing a warm, tingly feeling to spread throughout my body, my stomach tightening, my nipples growing harder, and my pussy becoming wetter than ever.

I suddenly removed his cock from my mouth and jerked him off quickly, in a steady rhythm, as his breath quickened, his chest rising and falling as he tried to hold back the urge to come. I could sense his imminent release, and I pulled his cock closer to me, licking and sucking his tip before taking his entire length into my mouth. I could feel his shaft pulsating, his balls drawing up against his body as I sucked him off, until finally, he exploded in my mouth, shooting load after load of hot, salty cum onto my tongue. I kept my lips firmly wrapped around his cock, taking every drop of his seed until he was completely spent. Then, I swallowed and gave his cock a final lick before releasing him.

I scooted back into the couch, panting, not believing what had just happened. I wiped the drool from my chin and sat up, gazing at the two men and my husband, completely in awe. I couldn't remember the last time I had felt so desired. It was intoxicating.

"Two," I commanded. "Get on the floor, between my legs."

Bob was trembling in his recliner. He had never seen me like this before, and he was losing his mind over it. He could barely manage to keep his hand off his cock.

The second hunk, who had been standing obediently, slowly got down on his knees in front of me. I spread my legs, and he scooted forward. I could feel his hot breath on my inner thighs, and I shivered with excitement.

"Take off my panties," I said breathlessly, my heart pounding in my chest. Two reached up and gently pulled my panties off, exposing my soaking pussy and my bushy triangle, as I lifted my ass off the couch to help him. He tossed the wet panties aside, and I leaned back, spreading my legs wide, giving him a perfect view of my most intimate parts.

"Eat me," I ordered, and Two immediately dipped his head between my legs, licking and slurping my pussy, flicking my clit with his tongue, sending electric waves of pleasure through my body. I was getting wetter with every movement, my pussy dripping onto his tongue as he licked me. I gripped the couch with both hands, trying to steady myself, as he buried his face in my crotch and ate me out, his tongue darting around inside me, finding all the right spots. I couldn't stop a loud moan from escaping my lips, and I grabbed a handful of his hair, pulling him closer as I bucked my hips, fucking his face and fucking his tongue.

I threw my legs over his shoulders, crossing my ankles so that Two's head was trapped between my slick thighs, taking care not to let my heels scratch up his back too much. I writhed and moaned as I ground my pussy against his face, my juices flowing freely, running down his cheeks and soaking into the couch.

I couldn't control myself. The more he ate me out, the more I squirmed and yelped, getting wetter and wetter with every passing second. My moans grew louder and longer, my whole body tensing up as I was lost in a whirlwind of sensation. I thrashed about on the couch, squeezing my breasts and rubbing my nipples through the delicate lace of my bra, as Two pounded my pussy with his tongue, licking me to the point of ecstasy.

I threw my head back, my entire body shuddering, as the orgasm crashed over me, wave after wave of warm, tingly bliss rippling through my core. I squealed with every contraction, and my cunt erupted, covering Two's face with a spray of sweet, wet nectar. He kept his tongue inside me, keeping me on edge and writhing for what felt like an eternity.

Finally, I reached a point of overstimulation, and I had to push him away, covering my still-spasming pussy with my hand. He crawled backwards, his chin and mask dripping with my juices, and I gasped for air, my chest heaving as I desperately tried to catch my breath.

I looked over at my husband, still rubbing his stiff cock through his pants. I was grinning like a madwoman. "Don't you dare make yourself come, darling," I panted, relishing in the power of having another man's cum in my belly and a stranger's saliva all over my pussy. "Not until I say so."

Bob nodded, beads of sweat forming on his brow, as he struggled to obey my command.

I scooted over on the couch, too shaky to stand up, and motioned for Two to stand up. "You did a great job, big boy," I cooed. "Take off your underwear and sit down next to me."

Two stood up, kicked off his black boxers, and perched on the couch next to me. His cock was still stiff and pointed directly at me, and I licked my lips, craving more. I glanced over at One, who was now naked, leaning against the wall, and gave him a thumbs up. "Stay there," I instructed. Then, I turned back to Two.

I pushed him down onto the couch, positioning myself over him, and slowly sank down, letting him penetrate me, his cock filling my aching pussy to the brim. I began to move, grinding back and forth, circling my hips and stroking his cock, feeling every inch of him rub against my soft, sensitive walls. I leaned forward, pressing my tits against his chest, and buried my face in his neck, peppering his skin with hot, wet kisses. As I fucked him, my wetness leaked out of me, soaking the couch and dripping onto his abs, making a mess of his smooth, toned body.

He wrapped his arms around me and grabbed my ass, squeezing it as I rocked back and forth, driving his cock deeper inside me, eliciting a cry of pleasure from my lips. I pulled back slightly and placed my hands on his chest, bouncing up and down on his cock, my tits bouncing in unison. I was so wet, so fucking wet, I couldn't believe what I was doing, what I was saying, the sounds I was making.

"Oh yeah," I moaned. "Fuck me, fuck me. Make me cum again."

Two obeyed, thrusting his cock in and out of me, his shaft rubbing against my G-spot in just the right way, bringing me to the edge of another mind-blowing orgasm. I couldn't take it any longer, and I screamed as I came again, my pussy contracting around him as my cunt squirted, my cum gushing all over him.

By now, Bob was sweating, his cock still bulging from his pants as he desperately tried to stop himself from coming, tears streaming down his face from the effort. I turned to him, a triumphant grin on my face.

12