Two Blondes Walk Up to a Superman Ch. 02

Story Info
Clark keeps getting comforted by Power Girl and Supergirl.
4.6k words
4.46
11.9k
17

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,570 Followers

"Eat me, Linda!" Karen roared. "Eat my pussy!"

"I will, I will!" Linda gurgled, burying her pretty young face into the wetness of Karen's burning cunt, licking avidly over Karen's slippery opening. As if in tribute to the actions of her tongue, her ass was wiggling around, shaking as Clark's prick fucked deep into its boiling depths.

Karen moaned as Linda's tongue went deeper into her voluptuous, insatiable body, Linda's small mouth wide open on her sensitive labia. Karen leaned back, offering her pussy up to that gobbling, licking, hungry mouth, grinding blissfully into it. Meanwhile, Clark clung to Linda's twisting hips, fucking his cock hard into the clenching tightness of her pink little asshole.

"Ohhhh, you're so good, Linda!" Karen moaned. "So pretty and such a good cunt-eater. OOOOO, your tongue goes so deep in my cunt! Keep going, keep it in my pussy while Clark rams your hot little ass! Make us both come!"

Linda lifted her eyes to Karen's, her face thoroughly doused with the glistening juices from Karen's womanhood, her eyes equally glazed over with lust. "You taste so good, Karen!" she keened. "Your cunt is all sweet and juicy and it tastes really nice and my ass, Clark's fucking my ass... he's got his hard cock in my asshole..."

She sounded slightly disbelieving. Karen took hold of Linda's young face in both her hands and forced her back down to her pussy, where Linda closed her lips around Karen's clit and sucked it happily. Over Linda's weaving head, Karen could see the dimples of her smooth back, her tight little ass squirming about as Clark took her tiny asshole. She could actually see the goosebumps on Linda's flesh as she was initiated into anal sex.

As she sucked and kissed at Karen's pussy, Linda's small hands slipped under Karen's ass to cup her shapely buttocks. Karen lifted her hips higher as she felt Linda working a finger into her asshole.

"Yes, Linda! Stick your finger up my ass, fuck my asshole just like Clark's fucking yours, but don't stop eating my pussy! Make me come, baby, make me come with your mouth and your fucking finger!"

Emboldened by Karen's continued willingness to let Linda have her way with her, Supergirl thrust her finger fully into Power Girl's ass, fucking it in and out with the same staccato rhythm as Clark used to drive his throbbing cock into her lithe, limber body.

"Eat her cunt, Linda," Clark groaned, his hoarse words coming out strangely reassuring as he laid a hand on Linda's slim shoulder. "You're making her pussy feel so good, you... hnnnh... sweet little girl! Your asshole is so hot and tight!"

Linda moaned anew as Clark praised her, rubbing her pretty face frenziedly into Karen's pussy. Her finger flew in and out of Karen's ass, knowing that Karen could take it as much as she could, while her tongue and lips were everywhere on her wetly simmering cunt.

Karen twisted and writhed, grinding herself roughly into Linda's mouth, one hand on the back of the girl's head while the other groped her own famous chest. She closed her thighs on that golden blonde head of hair, rocking her hips up into it as orgasmic pleasure built deep within her, a geyser about to erupt.

"NNH! I'm gonna come!" Karen howled, her cunt coming to a boil, clenching on Linda's sweet tongue in spasms that shook her world. "Eat my fucking cunt! Eat it and suck it and eat it, you—you hot little fuck!"

Linda's small body shook violently, a loud but muffled shriek coming from her. Clark gasped as her asshole gripped his cock as tightly as the setting for a diamond on a wedding ring. With pitched breath, he fired his cum into Linda's asshole. After all the pleasure he'd shared with the two women, he didn't even bother, couldn't even think of self-restraint.

His ejaculation slammed into Linda with the force of an artillery shell being fired, picking her up off Karen and throwing her across the room to butt headfirst into the wall. Her cranium was embedded deep inside the plaster.

"Linda!" Clark cried, horrorstruck, his shock and remorse even enough to overcome the deeply thrumming satisfaction he felt at coming so richly in Linda's ass.

Linda moaned, but not in pain.

"Relax, 'cous,' she's taken worse than that when we arm-wrestle," Karen said, looking up at Clark in slight irritation at having her multiple orgasms ended, mingled with happiness for both her partners. Clark that he'd finally gotten his rocks off so definitively, and Linda that she'd actually gotten the load.

Then, giggling a little, Linda pulled her head out of the wall, turning around with her eyes bright. "I think it's sweet that he cares," she said, with another giggle that showed she also thought it was a little funny. She held her stomach, still feeling the cum that Clark had lodged deep inside it. "Ohhh, I thought I'd never stop coming. That was good, that was really, really good!"

Clark got to his feet, his knees shaking. His cock fell between his thighs and his expression, though shaken, now had the happy grin of someone who'd had the shit very enjoyably scared out of them on a roller coaster. Karen stood beside him, putting a hand to his groin, cupping his equipment in her fingers, feeling the stirrings of lust beginning to go through it again.

"I was worried," Clark said, somewhat meekly.

"Linda can take whatever you can dish out. So can I." She kissed him on the cheek. "We want this. Both of us. We've wanted it for a long time and now that you're giving it to us, don't think that we aren't liking the hell out of it."

"Yeah," Linda chorused, walking up to the pair on unsteady legs. She had to float to cover the last few steps. Having a bucketful of Clark's seed pumped into her bowels was simply not something she could shake off immediately. "That was the most fun I've ever had being knocked through a wall!"

Clark grinned more steadily as his cock began to firm once more. "Then I don't suppose you want to call it a day?"

The two blondes shook their heads.

"It's like when you get a new vibrator that's really good," Karen said. "Why stop before the batteries run out?"

"I... wouldn't know," Clark said.

With the way Clark towered over her, Linda barely had to lower her head to run her tongue over Clark's right nipple. As she bent over to lick her way to the bottom of his pectoral muscle, her sweet little ass arched out, and Karen stroked the soft, smooth flesh from the small of her back to the back of her thigh, giving the ripe contour a squeeze as well. Linda mewled happily, hugging herself to Clark's midsection as she stuck her ass out and wiggled it around for Karen.

"Don't think you're the only one who enjoys not having to hold back," Karen said, pulling up on Linda's shoulder to turn her to the side, out of the way of Clark's burgeoning erection. With it exposed, Karen focused her eyes on it. A moment later, low-level heatvision gushed from her pupils, two cascading bands of radiation that bathed his manhood in red light. It swelled even faster under the caressing heat, and Linda squealed happily as it rose up to butt into her breast.

She hugged the monstrous phallus to her cleavage, pursing her lips to blow a whiff of her Arctic breath down over its length. Clark groaned as the two extreme sensations combined, precum now flowing freely from his cockhead. Karen knelt down alongside Linda to watch as his superheated ejaculate dripped to the floor, sizzling there like molten lead, its heat eating away at the tiles like acid.

Both women grinned fiercely. "I think he has the hots for us," Linda said, smiling even more broadly when Karen winced at her pun.

Linda ducked her face down to Clark's lower belly, all rippling muscles and dark, bristling hairs. She covered the musky flesh with wet kisses, then ran her tongue up and down his manhood, finally lowering herself to lap at his balls. Clark reached down, running a hand through her golden hair, and Linda leaned her head back, running her tongue up from Clark's taint to the weight of his balls, her eyes following the prodigious length of his shaft until she came to his cockhead, the tip dripping precum down to her face.

Moaning softly, Linda swept her lips around his glans and sucked so hard her cheeks drew inward. Clark groaned, resting both hands on Linda's head. She sucked inch after inch of his massive shaft into her mouth, and all Clark could do to show his appreciation was pat her head with one hand as she deep-throated him. Karen watched, amazed, as Linda moved her hands to Clark's ass, squeezing it as she bobbed her head on his throbbing prick.

Karen was astonished at just what a cocksucker Linda was. She wondered if it was just natural talent or if Linda had been picking up a taste for dick over the years. If she had, then there was at least one really lucky guy out there, because Karen thought Linda ate cock even better than she did.

Kneeling behind Linda, she wrapped her arms around the young woman, fondling and caressing her pert breasts, kissing the side of her neck, and finally reaching down to Linda's bubbling little cunt. But most of all, she watched Linda suck cock. God, it was like seeing a master chef at work—appropriate, as she knew how delicious his cum could be.

"Cocksucker," she whispered in Linda's ears, not sure the girl could hear her over the blood pounding in her ears. It had been that way for Karen when she got really into giving a blowjob. "Look up at him. Look at his face. He's loving it. He's never had his cock down such a tight little throat. He's never had someone suck him this good. He's going to come, he's going to come and fill her mouth, your throat—you won't be able to swallow it all. He's going to come and it's going to taste so fucking good. Your nipples are hard, Linda. You must really like sucking cock."

Linda was mewling as her tight lips ran over Clark's throbbing erection, her eyes opening to stare half-disbelievingly at how much cock was outside her lips despite the huge portion in her mouth, then closing with ecstasy as she felt his prick sliding down her throat, throbbing inside her gullet. She dug her fingers into Clark's ass, squeezing the taut muscles, pulling his groin closer to her hot, wet mouth. Karen circled around the conjoined pair, Clark standing, Linda kneeling, until she was on the other side of Clark, able to duck down between his widespread legs and kiss Linda's chest. She sucked on one of Linda's pink nipples, amusing herself by doing it just as hard as Linda was suckling Clark's manhood, and looked up to watch Clark's balls throb against Linda's chin. As she kissed over Linda's breasts, Karen moved her hands down Linda's taut young belly, roaming over her toned thighs, her tight little ass, between her legs to her wet pussy. The heat there was amazing.

Linda kept kissing, kept sucking, get almost all of Karen's small breast into her mouth as she watched Karen suck furiously, hungrily. She worked her middle finger into Linda's pussy and it made her gag on Clark's prick, not able to keep up her fine muscle control with Karen fucking her cunt and sucking her tit. But that was okay. Clark kept his grip on Linda's head and held her steady as he gently rocked his hips, pistoning his cock up and down Linda's throat.

"Do you want me to come in your mouth?" Clark asked Linda, his voice cracking as his cockhead sampled the exquisite tightness down in her gullet. "You want me to fill your... tight throat... with my cum?"

Linda refused to let his cock out of her mouth to answer. She nodded as best she could with it down her throat, mewling needfully, and Clark obligingly rolled his hips harder, fucking her mouth. Her arms were around Karen now, fingers digging into her muscular back, clawing at the impenetrable flesh. Karen lowered her hands to Linda's thighs and urged them upward, making her ease her legs upward and wrap them around Karen's waist. Linda wrapped her arms around Karen as well, helping Clark hold her in place as he pumped steadily into her mouth.

"Such a good girl," Karen whispered, kissing Linda's throat, feeling the throbbing of Clark's prick rumbling right through it, like Linda had swallowed a revving engine. "Sucking his dick like a woman—I'm going to be so proud of you when you have all his cum in your mouth. So proud.

Linda squealed as best she could when she was sucking Clark's prick as hard as she could.

Karen reached down between their joined bodies, holding Linda in place with one arm as she fingered her with the other. Clark's balls were on eye level with her, she could see them growing tight, bulging just like Linda's lips as Clark fucked into her mouth with quick, short strokes. His balls clenched; he grunted. Karen didn't have to hear the gurgle Linda made to know that Clark was bursting, filling her mouth with his creamy seed. Karen stroked Linda's cunt as she gulped down his cum, feeling her little pussy clench and tighten, hips moving to rabidly fuck Karen's hand. Linda was coming, sharing in Clark's orgasm as he filled her greedy mouth again and again, Linda's two lovers only allowing her to climax and to swallow.

Finally, Karen dumped Linda on her ass and took her hand away. It was dripping wet, as indicative of orgasm as the pearly cum running down Linda's chin. She weaved drunkenly, even sitting down, grinning wildly.

"I came so hard!" Linda cried, overjoyed. She looked up at Clark. "You started coming and I started coming and Karen was fucking me—I thought I'd never stop!"

"That wouldn't have been very fair to me," Karen said, leaning over and kissing Linda's cum-soaked lips.

Linda moaned happily into the kiss, then darted her tongue into Karen's mouth as well, as if trying to recapture the tasty cum that Karen had stolen from her.

"If you want my cum that bad," Clark began, stroking the dregs of his orgasm out to trickle down his knob. "You can have some of your own."

Karen faced him, swirling her tongue over his member, tasting several drops of cum that seeped from his tip. Linda watched with glowing eyes, feeling an irrational sense of jealousy considering the warmly leaden weight she felt in her belly—all the cum that Clark had already deposited in her mouth.

Linda popped her mouth off of Clark's prick and saw Karen watching her, recognizing the girl's envy. She chuckled. "I guess we're both cocksuckers, aren't we?"

"Well... not just cock." Linda's eyes flashed down to Karen's pussy and a thought struck her. "Hey, have you ever—I mean, is it allowed—would either of you be interested in..."

Karen ran a hand over Linda's tight little breasts, finding a molten drop of cum on the curve of one. She playfully rubbed it into Linda's flesh. "Spit it out, Supergirl. Rao knows you haven't spit anything else out today..."

Clark crouched down, joining Karen and Linda on the floor. "It's alright, Linda. You can tell us anything."

Linda bit her lip. "Would you ever think about—Clark, coming in someone's pussy, and then, Karen, you could eat her pussy—eat it while it's full of cum?"

Karen smiled. "Linda, Clark's a big pushover. He'll come wherever you want. And I'm always down to eat your pussy."

"Me? I meant yo—but you would? In my pussy?"

"Wherever you want," Clark said, smiling good-naturedly at her excitement.

"He came in my ass," Karen said.

Linda's eyes grew huge as she remembered. "I bet that felt good..."

"It made me come, that's for sure—even if it did feel like I was taking a whole 'nother cock up my ass."

"I wanna try that!" Linda cried. "I wanna do that too!"

Karen looked over at the clock on the wall. "How long can you stay?"

Linda's tired eyes roamed the walls, nearly missing the clock there, they were so glazed over. "I can stay another hour," she said. "But I can come back. I wanna come back a lot..."

Karen hugged her tightly, sparing a slight grin as she felt her big, pendulous breasts almost soak up Linda's smaller ones. "You can come to me as often as you want." She looked at Clark. "To either of us. We'll be all boyfriend girlfriend. Or... girlfriend boyfriend girlfriend. Honestly, I'm way more of a boyfriend than Clarkie."

"Hey," Clark objected gently.

"I'm just saying, which one of us is more likely to spread out on the couch and watch football?"

Linda forced a grin, but was too anxious for it to really hold. She still couldn't believe all the things she had felt. It seemed like it should all come apart at any moment—that she wasn't meant to have all of this. "And we can do this some more? With... with you, and me, and Clarkie... Kal," she corrected herself, with an effusive eye-roll over her own dimness.

"Do what?" Karen asked innocently, casting a gleefully mischievous look at Clark. He leaned back and let himself luxuriate in his own satisfaction while Karen had her fun.

"Sex. Fucking. Having, making sex... love... with the fucking..." Linda babbled, clutching at one of Karen's asscheeks as she held Clark's member in her other hand. "I just want this to be happening a lot. All the time. In my, my pussy..."

"Just in your pussy?" Karen asked, grinning widely.

"No, I wanna it everywhere. I wanna do everything." Linda beamed, not noticing Karen's irony. "And everything you wanna do, too. I wanna try it all!"

Relaxing his self-control, Clark let his prick stir in Linda's grip. "Well, Linda, I know you've already tried this, but..."

"Yes, she has already tried it!" Karen smiled fiendishly. "My turn!"

She took Clark's manhood into her mouth, Linda shooting bolt upright to stare at Clark in outrage. "Clark! No! That's mine!"

"Fair's fair," Clark sighed happily, resting his hands behind his head. "You'll have to share."

Linda looked down, seething at the unfairness of it all as Karen sucked down almost all of Clark's prick with her superior skill and experience. Then she saw Clark's bloated balls dangling under Karen's chin, throbbing as they prepared to supply her with all the cum she could ever want.

"I get your balls!" Linda tittered, happy once more, and ducked down to lick them as Clark watched.

Karen came up off of his shaft, tickling the tip of her tongue against his glans as she gripped his length in both her hands and squeezed. She was rewarded with a gleaming drop of his precum, and her tongue fluttered it away. "You have just the most beautiful cock," Karen said, an arrogant grin flashing on her face. "I almost hate to share it..."

Linda trailed her mouth up Clark's thick member, shouldering Karen aside to circle Clark's knob with her tongue. It seemed to be getting thicker and thicker as her tongue caressed it, coating every stony inch with her saliva.

"We'll take care of you, Kal," Linda said lovingly. She was so sweet, Karen licked her cheek to see if she would taste of sugar. The two traded a look after she'd done it, and it was only the throbbing immensity of Clark's erection that distracted the two from the smoldering tension passing between them.

Karen cupped Clark's scrotum in her hand, lifting his balls up to test their hefty weight. She could tell his balls were filled with cum as thick as wet cement, and about as heavy, ready to stuff her mouth or her cunt or her ass, or all three. Maybe all six, counting Linda.

Speaking of Linda, the girl was choking, sputtering as she tried to take Clark's engorged manhood all the way to her gullet. Clark ran his hand through her hair, his thumb firmly pressed into her forehead as he forced her up off his member with a steady, gentle force. She came up to look at him with wide eyes, as if afraid he'd be disappointed in her for being able to take his erection as Karen had, but he was gracing her with a warm smile.

Zev95
Zev95
1,570 Followers
12