Two Broken Roads Ch. 05 - Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would not take long to bring her over the top. Her body was very responsive. I learned that lesson well in our passionate experiences on our favorite chair. I knew I could bring her to multiple orgasms without concern of my coming too soon. That eased a concern that had crept into my head.

Her sighs and moans softly cried for release. She was on the edge. I wanted to remove the last shreds of clothing that covered the glorious valley, but I wanted her to stay on edge. I needed to pull back... let her passion brew a bit. She'd find anticipation would be worth the wait. I started to stand and heard her softly moan, "Noooo" in her desire for me to continue my loving assault on her senses. I brought our lips together and moved to whisper in her ear.

"Your turn to unwrap your wedding present!" I suggested

I stood before her within her reach. My tie was long gone. She quickly unbuttoned my shirt. Her patience was being tested. Her hands ran over my bare chest and I felt her kisses fueling my excitement. Her eyes took in what was exposed to her. Roughly pulling off my shirt, I was rewarded with loving licks and kisses on my nipples... not gentle... but not too rough either. Her attention moved from my chest to my abdomen and every nerve stood at attention awaiting the next touch, caress, or kiss. She knew there would be time later to explore. I slipped my shoes off without bending or moving as she lightly bit my stomach.

Laura briefly stood and hugged me. Her naked breasts crushed into my chest. I felt even more a part of her. She looked at me and whispered, "I've wanted to feel that skin to skin hug since we first met!" She deeply kissed me while reaching for my belt buckle and freeing it.

She sat back down and undid the button at the top of my trousers. It was my turn to start breathing heavily. I felt soft moans of anticipation form in my throat. Slowly pulling down my zipper, I felt her hand run along the hardness still hidden beneath. The moans started to escape from my throat and past my tongue. She was paying me back, not really teasing, but building anticipation. My trousers fell down and I quickly helped me step out of them while removing each sock. We were equally clothed—or unclothed as it were.

The outline of my throbbing member beneath my boxers was hard to miss. She gently ran her fingers over it bringing louder moans from the depths of my being. I voiced a gasp of pleasure from her gentle kiss on the tip through my shorts.

"Someone likes the attention," she observed. "There's something hidden in here I've wanted for a long time," she said as she pulled my shorts down. Now my knees were weak.

Laura looked closely at the site unveiled and gasped with wide eyes as she took hold with both hands. She looked up at me with delight on her face.

"I knew it was rather big from sitting on your lap so often, but wow! I hope we fit!"

Her words stoked my confidence. I'm not breaking any size records, but I knew I was a little over average in length and thickness. How much, I don't know. I never made it a hobby to compare.

"Do I meet with your approval?" I asked.

"And then some!" she replied. "This is going to be fun, isn't it?"

"I think that's a given!" I replied. "We're gonna have a blast!"

I bent over and picked her up in my arms and deeply kissed her. The passion was boiling hotter than ever as we held our mouths together while I gently laid her down in the middle of the bed. Our hands explored freely while our tongues continued to intertwine. I stroked her hair and stimulated her nipples as she gently caressed my manhood. She shivered in delight when my hands gently ran down her body. My attention stayed above her waist. Her body quivered as tension rebuilt quickly.

After several minutes I broke the kiss and slowly worked my way down her body. I kissed above the garter belt and panty line. Her breathing increased again. She sighed whimpered sounds of arousal. My lips moved over her legs and kissed her thighs. Almost involuntarily her legs moved apart, and I started kissing all around her paradise region over her panties without giving in to making direct contact on her most tender center of pleasure.

I could see her engorged labia through the white and thoroughly soaked panties as my teasing kisses continued. Gently, I stroked down the center of her moist crevice with my finger. She ran the fingers from both hands through my hair. She gasped as her hands moved to clutch the sheets on either side of her. I assumed it was a small orgasm. There were larger ones to come.

My kisses travelled over her panties to the source of her moisture. The wonderful aroma and taste overwhelmed my senses. I could spend hours in that spot just drinking it in with my eyes and tongue. But we were both ready. It was time.

I knelt and slowly removed her panties and garter belt. She was fully exposed before me. My love and desire filled to overflowing as I gazed on the most breathtaking site imaginable.

Her face glowed... her smile warmed me and begged for what was to come... her breasts stood firm with protruding nipples proclaiming her excitement. Her pubic hair was neatly groomed, framing the moist entrance to my destination. Love personified lay before me. I was overcome with emotion and desire.

My mouth was drawn to taste her. More quickly than before, I kissed her legs on the way to my target. The aroma was heavenly. I kissed and gently licked all around without hitting the most sensitive areas. A few moments passed, and my tongue made its way to the juicy center. Her taste flamed my passion. My tongue moved with varying pressure and technique all around her waiting channel, through the center, and around the sides from the bottom to the top of her love canal.

I was in my glory. I could feast here until I passed out from hunger. She was feeding me all I wanted.

Laura was gasping, uttering moans of pleasure. She had no words to describe what she felt. No words would suffice. She was lightly writhing, not yet an orgasm but not far from it. Her clitoris was unhooded and was begging for attention. I complied for a moment. She wanted her the release, but I wasn't giving it to her this way. Not this time!

As I moved up her body her legs drew widely apart with erotically impressive flexibility. I came face to face with the woman I loved and looked into her eyes as I moved into position for what we wanted... for what we needed. We found ourselves in each other's gaze. We were prepared. We longed for this moment for months. I ran my fingers through her hair and softly said, "Laura Hawkins, I am completely and fully in love with you. Shall we finish our connection? Really become one?"

"Please!" she begged.

I entered her slowly but completely. We both gasped as if we were breathing life into something... or someone new. We're a new being. Two became one. The physical sensations were magnificent, but the connected love overwhelmed our senses and emotions. We stared adoringly into each other's souls. The bond became unbreakably strong. Our love was all around us... within us... through us.

This moment was everything we dreamed it would be. The beauty exceeded my dreams. The wait tested our resolve, but it was more than worth it.

We savored the joining. Our lips and tongues met with urgency. Our eyes remained open and locked onto each other. I stared into the blue-gray sea reflecting back at me and saw the depths of her very being, and I saw myself in that sea with her.

Our eyes slowly closed. I became more aware of the physical sensations. Our hearts beat together. I was throbbing with passion inside a warm, moist, velvety sleeve. She contracted and pulsed around me, hugging my cock as it was completely welcomed in its new home. This was where it belonged. This was where I belonged.

I slowly began to move in and out. Her canal gripped me as I pulled back as if to keep me from leaving, and hugged me each time I returned to full penetration. She gasped with each thrust. Mutual moans floated through our kiss. I increased the pace as I sensed her need.

The movement made it difficult to maintain the connection at our lips. I raised my head to look into her eyes. Our minds embraced the overwhelming sense that we had built the circle of completion. We were physically connected in the most intimate way. Our minds and souls connected in our eyes. We were immersed in love almost as if we were floating under warm water.

Minutes passed. Our breathing became heavier. Laura's vocal utterances were louder and intense. She was squirming more strongly than ever. I felt her tense up. I increased the pace into a higher gear. Her love canal squeezed me so tightly it almost hurt in a most delightful way. We both sensed immense pleasure and the fulfillment of our deepest needs.

Her eyes closed tightly. She went rigid and ceased to breathe, then let out a shout and cry. Her vocal serenade of pleasure filled me with a sense of love and fulfillment—as if I gave her a great gift. We were giving each other our greatest gifts. We gave each other all of ourselves, and all of our love.

As she gasped for breath I stopped moving to let her recover. She slowly opened her eyes and flooded my soul with pleasure and love. She was content in the moment, but the moment wasn't over. She felt me throbbing within her. I asked if she was ready and she shook her head "Yes" with eagerness. I slowly began to thrust again and sensed she wanted me harder and faster. Her legs were behind my back... pulling me into her... setting the pace. I matched her rhythm. She pulled her legs up, bringing her feet above her shoulders and rocked her hips upwards. I was now as deep within her as possible. The fit was perfect as I felt myself against her cervix - making contact but not causing pain. We were made to fit perfectly. This is where we both belonged. Together!

Laura was breathing even faster and deeper. Every thrust was met with an exclamation. "Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Harder! Oh my! Keep going! Yes! Yes! Ooh I'm coming! Yes!"

My own release was near. It was always difficult to plan climaxing together, but that's what we were building towards. Her moans and cries became louder and louder. I felt like a firehose in my balls had been opened. There was no stopping now.

Laura screamed louder than I thought humanly possible in a huge orgasm. My deeper voice joined her in a passion-filled chorus as I filled her with months of pent-up anticipation. Her body reacted to each pulse, feeling the streams against her womb. The volume of fluid was greater than I'd ever produced. Weeks of holding back, high emotion, passion, and love built the foundation for this moment. The intensity of the climax was as if every cell in my body exploded in bliss. I was spent in every glorious way possible. Laura looked almost unconscious, but immensely satisfied.

I collapsed without putting too much weight on her. I was still hard inside her. She relaxed her legs and I rolled us over putting her on top of me while keeping us in contact and staying within her. She started to recover... she was back to the present. We locked our mouths together passionately. Our grasp felt like we were frantically trying to pull our bodies into one being.

How do you rate one kiss against another? This had all the passion equal to any time we ever made out, but it also felt like the final passage of a great symphony. All the joy, the complete bonding, the physical and spiritual connection, and satisfaction, the unbridled love—all of that came through our lips, our tongues, our mouths, our eyes, and our mashed-together bodies.

As we finally parted lips she collapsed her head on my shoulder. Miraculously I was still inside her, not rock solid but hard enough to stay in.

We spent time just holding, cuddling, recovering. If physically possible we could stay this way forever.

Laura finally broke the silence of the afterglow. She let out a great breath and sighed. "If it's always going to be like this, we may never leave the bedroom!

I laughed. "This was special for so many reasons, but it will always be great with you!"

"I believe you!" She said "I don't know how I deserve to be so happy, so loved, and so in love... but I am. I love you, Ben!"

"And I love you, Laura."

We were too spent to even kiss. She just snuggled into me in blissful joy and contentment. She slid off me as I softened too much to stay in her. We just snuggled and rested for about half an hour.

As some energy returned, we decided we needed a shower—and we'd do it together! We consummated our bonds the way it should happen.

Now... it was playtime!

We showered, soaped, rinsed, played, explored, and talked. We mostly talked about some of the things we'd like to do to each other and with each other when we made love. We had a long list of options, each sure to keep the variety levels high and excitement higher.

The water was getting cool, so we stepped out and dried off. As fast as we could we went right back to bed, finding a dry spot, and made love again.

That evening and night we had three showers. The hot water never really recovered so the last two showers weren't long, but more of a playful rinse. We went through two sets of sheets before we came up with the idea of using a furry afghan as a "sex" blanket. We enjoyed a total of five glorious sessions of lovemaking. Every time except the fourth we chose positions where we could look into each other's eyes. Sessions two and four were very hot, heavy, and passionate, while three and five were gentle and nurturing, but still had plenty of heat. By the fifth we were both a little sore, but gently finished what we started. Laura was in cowgirl position and collapsed on me as we both came. She gently slid off to my side and we held each other through a night of well-earned, love-filled sleep.

I woke in the middle of the night and just laid in bed holding the most amazing woman in the world. I didn't know how strong love could be until these past few months. I found myself wondering if we were built with a maximum love capacity. I wanted to believe it was infinite so my love for Laura could continue to grow without limits.

I thought of our family and the chance it could grow. I thought of her terrible past that led her to me, and my personal trial that brought me to her. I laid there and prayed with overwhelming joy, love, and thankfulness for Laura, and praised God for bringing us together. I had so many blessings to count!

Tears of joy were flowing freely. Laura stirred feeling the dampness hitting her cheek. She looked up at me with glowing eyes even through the sleepiness.

"Anything wrong?"

"Absolutely nothing!" I said. "I'm overcome with how you and I were brought together, and how blessed I am!"

"I know what you mean." She paused. "Anyone ever tell you that you cry a lot?"

I laughed. "No. But you figured out my emotions ride near the surface. I always felt like a little girl... crying so much. But I came to accept that's who I am and I'm not ashamed of it."

"You shouldn't be ashamed. It's one of the things I love about you!" I pulled her tight to me.

After a moment she pulled back and looked at me. "A little girl, huh?"

"Yeah!" I sighed.

"Maybe you're just getting in touch with your feminine side?" she added.

I chuckled. "I don't think I have a feminine side to get in touch with."

"You sure?" she asked.

"If I did, I'd be touching it all the time!" I said as I grabbed her breast while laughing.

She rolled around in hysterics letting out a hearty belly laugh. "You're naughty sometimes, you know, Ben?"

"Sorry," I said. Then thought to add, "Besides, if I had a feminine side, it would be a lesbian!"

She lost herself in laughter. Finally rolling back to me she looked in my face and said, "I'm going to love every minute with you, Mr. Hawkins!"

"Mrs. Hawkins," I replied. "I'm going to make sure you do, because I EXTREEMLY like... and love you!"

With a smile and a kiss, we drifted back to sleep completely content, and overwhelmingly fulfilled.

EPILOGUE

Five years have come and gone since the day of the wedding.

Laura and I found a new home and took possession in November... three months after we were married. It was only a street away from Sarah and Bobby, and closer to our church and the school where Laura taught and Hanna attended. It was a beautiful five-bedroom home with a great kitchen, open floor plan, and a large back patio complete with an outdoor kitchen. There was enough room to put in a pool if we so decided.

One important feature, one we demanded in our list of must-haves, was the large master bedroom with an ensuite and a very large shower with multiple shower heads and a seat. It was the perfect play space. Almost every shower we took was together.

The other, and most important consideration was that the master suite was far away from the other four bedrooms. This became a necessity when Hanna approached Laura and I one evening and her question made it clear that she could hear us in the bedroom.

While we're talking about Hanna, she was now fourteen and was as good a teenager as Laura and I could hope for. She had a real heart for God and for people in general. She was a beautiful girl, very much favoring her mother. Laura once said she was so thankful neither girl looked anything like their biological father. Me too!

Hanna became a very accomplished pianist and had a fantastic voice. She and I have been singing duets at church now for about four years. She also had done some solos and always brought tears to my eyes when she did. Yes, I still cried a lot.

Laura also had a beautiful voice and had joined Hanna and me as a trio on occasion. It turns out she also played the piano very well but hadn't had one since she was a child. I took care of that void on our first Christmas together. We had a designated music room in the new house and we were filling it up quickly.

Mattie held a tune very well too. Her voice is just starting to mature and her tone is gorgeous. She began violin lessons and I was teaching her some guitar.

Mattie was growing to be a beautiful girl. She was more rugged looking that Hanna, maybe a little tomboyish, but still was very beautiful. She was more strong-willed that Hanna, but she was also a very well-behaved young lady. She had something of an artist mentality, which can be a challenge. Two weeks ago, we had "THE" talk with her because she was starting to ask questions based on things she heard from friends. It went well but I think we'll need to watch her closer than had been necessary with Hanna!

July of the year following the wedding, Laura and I welcomed Collin into the world. He's now four and a true boy terror. Laura was used to girls, so Collin was more of a challenge for her. But her teacher discipline skills really paid off with him. I found the need to be more of a disciplinarian with our son, but we were very close and enjoyed our sports and man time together.

Hanna loved taking care of her brother. She's also secure that I was true to my word. I loved Hanna and Mattie just as if they were my biological children. As far as I'm concerned, they were my children. No one went without kisses and hugs and feeling treasured, because they truly are. Every Thursday night was a date night with daddy. Each of our angels takes a turn going with daddy to the Chinese restaurant. It was a true high point for me every week.

Our last addition (and final thanks to some snipping I had done) was two-year-old Bekah. She had some medical issues with her lungs after birth, but had become a strong, healthy, and happy child. I started including her in the date night rotation. I could get lost in her little giggles, which seemed to flow nonstop.

Laura's dad passed unexpectedly from a heart attack last year at the age of sixty. We grew very close over the years and I really missed him. Laura's mom, Helen, moved in with us the day John died. She's been a joy to have here and was starting to recover from her loss. She has been a great help with the kids and has been very active at our church.