Two Brothers and the Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I left about an hour ago, after dropping off the keys to the house with the listing broker," I said. "Heading south with no particular place to go."

"Will call you afterward, to let you know when it goes down." Joanne said."

"Text me a warning to give me a chance to pull over," I said before saying goodbye.

I drove on for a few until I found the next rest stop. Finally, away from having it right in front of me, I let it all come out. Thankfully being the middle of the day no one else pulled in.

I don't know how long I had been at the rest stop before I got out so I could stretch my legs and walk around the place. I had just got back to my car when a police cruiser pulled in. He pulled up beside me and got out.

"I was sitting on the other side of the highway watching for speeders when you pulled in," The officer said. "After two hours I was a bit concerned so I thought I would come over and just check that there were no real problems."

"To be honest I have just been through four long days of an emotional rollercoaster," I said, "That decided to come out, so I thought it was best not to drive."

"Start of an unexpected divorce," He said with a smile?

"Yep, how did you know that," I asked?

"The road south-going nowhere seems to come to every man's mind." He said with a smile.

He opened up his trunk and pulled two cold bottles of coke out of a cooler and offered me one. We were still chatting when the text message came in.

"Do you need privacy," he asked as we stood there.

"Nope but you might enjoy hearing the call that's coming because I'm about to find out what happened with my wife's lovers employment situation," I said. "The text was to give me time to find a spot to pull off."

As soon as the call came through, I answered it and threw the speaker on." How did it go, Joanne?"

"Carl Robertson accepted the President position temporarily after he learned it was you that had suggested him," Joanne said. "Together Connie and he went into John's office and informed him of his removal. John didn't take it well and refused the vice president's position. Carl then said with a smile I guess then you have decided to quit. Let me call security to escort you out. John kept swearing up and down while cursing about you because he felt this was all your doing."

"So, my brother has lost his job and joined the unemployed like me," I said. "Oh, for John that has got to hurt his pride a lot."

"Off the record James, from the tidbits I've heard I think that was Connie and your mother's plan all along," Joanne said. "Got to go, expect a phone call from Connie shortly."

The police officer saw a big smile come across my face as I started to explain, "My wife of seventeen years left me for my brother last Friday. I resigned as Vice President from the family privately owned corporation that same day and demanded they find a way to buy my shares out. They never saw this coming."

I had just finished explaining the whole mess when Connie called so I threw the speaker on

"Hey when can you get your ass back here," Connie asked?

"Why, from what I have heard you got everything under control," I said. "You don't need me. Carl is the right man for the job."

"Smartass, you know nothing," She said. "My husband spent the whole weekend lining up the financing so you could buy your brother's shares. Our Mother wants him out. He will be using a third party business loan to achieve it. So, get your ass back here so Carl can assume the vice president position he accepted only if you came back as the President."

"Sis I will meet you all at mothers place around six tonight," I said. "Is that soon enough? Tell Joanne to order new office furniture for my new office and for the office that goes with the new position she will hold as my executive assistant. Tell to clean the rooms out and have them freshly painted. Let her decide the colors as she knows me that well. I will give her a ten percent raise when I see her in the morning."

With that said we said our goodbyes. I had a big smile on my face.

"What's the name of your company," The officer asked?

"Parrish Electrical," I said. "We're in about a third of the state and always expanding."

"Your logo is no job is too big or too small." He said.

"That it is, that was my dad's favorite saying so we adopted it as our motto years ago," I said, "and I personally still feel that way."

We talked for a few minutes more then he handed me his business card and before we parted, he told where the next turnoff was so I could reverse my direction.

He followed me out.

I was thankful for the friendship I had been shown by the police officer that day and when I found the turnoff point, I took it as he drove on. When I got back to town, I took a look at his card. It gave the division its location and his cell phone number. I took the card and put it in my wallet for safekeeping.

------

It was close to five-thirty when I pulled into my parent's place. I got out of the car and walked towards the front door. Before I got there my mother was already there to meet me. Neither one of us spoke we just held each other sharing a tender moment.

I learned that Connie was at the airport to pick up her husband who was flying in. He wanted to lay out his plans with me for buying John shares. My father had been smart when he had set it up because we could not sell our shares without the other two shareholders' approval of it.

Mom and I got to have a good chat before my cellphone went off it was my wife's father.

"Hi Dad," I said, "What's up?"

"Have you heard the rumors that have been going on about your brother in the work yards around this part of the state," He asked?

"Let me step into a different room dad before I answer that," I said as I left the room my mother and I had been in.

"Okay now I can talk and yes I have," I said. "But to be honest I've never seen anything that would lead me to believe any of them. Why?"

"He's got lots of underage porn on a computer in his office at home," Dad said. "Bijou and Bree discovered it last night and called us. They are rightfully afraid to be in the same room with him. We picked them up at school and I don't know what to do."

"Call Joanne at _ _ _ _ _ _ _ tell her what the children told you and say you're giving the kids sanctuary until it can be verified that they are not in danger of being exposed someone who may be a pedophile. At no time do you reveal your name and do not use your own phone. Go buy one of those throw a way's for twenty dollars."

"So, no school for a few day's and we got to keep them hidden," he said. "But why would I call Joanne?"

"She works for me and her husband is a cop," I said. "Her husband will be the first one she calls then it will be me and Dad thanks, I owe you one big time for stepping up for my daughters."

"Text me her number to their grandmother's phone and I will go get it done," He said. "I'll let you talk to your daughters."

I was still talking to them half an hour later when my mother came in and said the police were here and wanted to talk to me. I told my girls I had to go. I hung up and texted the number to my mother in law's cell phone. Before going into the other room, I cleaned out all my text messages.

"David it's good to see you," I said. "What can I do for you."

"I came here to see if your mother knew where you were. Your daughters are missing, and your phone was busy every time I called," He said. "Beth has logged an official complaint accusing you of kidnapping your own daughters."

I looked over at my mother whose face showed great concern.

"Well, David I am happy to clear it up what time did my daughters disappear," I asked?

"Right after closing bell at two-thirty this afternoon," David revealed.

I reached into my wallet and handed him the state trooper's card and said. "Give him a phone call right now I think it would be best that you learned for yourself how I know him."

I watched as David called him. My mother came over beside me. I wrapped my arm around her lovingly. She knew I wasn't concerned. She heard David's side of the conversation and saw the huge smile come over his face as he ended the call.

"I should have known," David said. "You have the perfect alibi. At the time of their disappearance, you were sharing a cold coke talking about your problems an hour away with one of our fellow boys of blue."

Just then David got five text message notifications in a row, so he took a look at his cell phone and said, "Excuse me for a moment I have to call someone, be right back."

David stepped outside and returned a few minutes later and asked to speak to me in private. We went into the room I had just came out of and I closed the door ensuring our privacy.

"What do you know about the yard rumors about your older brother," He asked?

"Most of the men he worked with say that my brother likes them younger than legal age," I said. "Growing up from the time I started dating I kept my girlfriends as far as I could from him because even though I had never seen anything I had my suspicions, so I played it safe. Why?"

"It seems your daughters discovered something they shouldn't on your brother's home computer that scared them, he said. "They told someone at school, and they have been granted sanctuary until we investigate it fully."

I sat down and placed my head into my hands and said, "When I first reconnected with Beth when she was seventeen, she was running with a wild crowd. I had gone to pick up my brother that night because he was drunk. She asked me for a ride home. I wonder now if John had been her date that night."

"That would explain a lot of things wouldn't it," David said. "I wish there was some way you could prove it."

David walked over to where I sat and whispered, "Tell whoever is protecting your daughters we won't be charging them, but I will need a few days to resolve this. Your mistake was giving them my wife's number. My wife learned they had called you an hour ago and asked you what they should do."

"It's Beth's parents, I had no clue," I said. "But I did tell them to buy a disposable phone to call your wife."

David laughed and said, "Be thankful for having in-laws that care so much. I'll be seeing a judge in the morning for a search warrant on your brother's computer. Let him know that I might need your daughters to tell the judge what they saw."

We walked back into the living room and then I escorted the two officers to the front door. Just as I opened the door Beth stepped in.

"Are you arresting James for kidnapping officer," She asked?

"Not at this time," David said. "You're soon to be ex has an unbreakable alibi he was sitting with a police officer talking about you when your kids disappeared."

Beth's face went white. She had been so sure that they were going to be with me.

"I guess maybe the girls have run away because they don't want to live with you, Beth," I said. "David, do you think I should go home in case they show up?"

"I think that's the smartest idea I have heard all day. After all, they are old enough to decide with whom they want to live with," David said with a big grin. "The only thing keeping you away from your children is their mother anyway. Just give me a call if they show up."

I watched the police officer drive away before I turned to Beth and said, "The night I gave you a ride home when I was picking my brother up because he was drunk. Was he your date?"

The look on Beth's face revealed it all, so I added, "I guess I now know how long you been fucking him behind my back don't I."

My mother in rage yelled, "James throw the whore out of my house right now and let her know that if I ever see the slut again I will use one of my dead husband's rifles and put a bullet between her eyes myself."

"I looked at Beth and said, "I would run if I were you, she just might change her mind and kill you right now."

I've never seen Beth so scared in my life. I think it took her ten seconds to reach her car. I could not help it, but I broke out in laughter as she drove off in a hurry.

"Well played mom," I said. "She actually believes it."

"She better because I meant it," She replied.

I opened up my cell phone and called Beth's father, "Dad can you bring mom and the kids to my mother's for supper?"

"Are you serious," He asked?

"We're going to celebrate the return of my daughters to the family," I said. "There will be no future problems with Beth or the police."

"We're on our way," he said.

"Mom, the girls will need to stay here until I can purchase furniture is that okay?" I asked.

"Why don't you all move here until at least the whole divorce is done," Mom said. "That way you can be free of the reminders of the damage that Beth has done to you all. I can drop them off and pick them up from school. But tomorrow I'm taking them shopping for new clothes."

"Sounds like a deal to me," I said as l leaned in and gave her a hug. "Make sure you get them new cellphones. Beth took theirs away when she moved them into John's place so they couldn't contact me."

Mom went into the kitchen to inform the cooking staff that there would be four more joining us for dinner at eight.

I went out and got my suitcases out of the car and brought in the suits I had hanging. Mom told which bedroom would be mine, so I took my belonging up to that room.

--------

Beth was not a happy person. She was worried sick about her daughters. She was sure it had been James that had taken him. She had been rudely proven wrong and her true relationship with John had been now fully exposed. It had been John that had taken her virginity before James and she had reconnected.

John had left them alone once they had started to reconnect. It wasn't until after the birth of her second daughter that John decided he had to reclaim what he had always thought was his. She had resisted his attempts for a sexual relationship for a long time.

It had been a Wednesday afternoon with both the girls in grade school that he showed up at their house just after lunch. James was out of town on a business trip. She had let him in. He had tried to take her into his arms, and she had pushed him away.

John had said very loudly enough of this bullshit and had grabbed her. Before she had a chance to get away from him, he had pulled down her slacks and panties and had her turned over on laying her down on his thighs so that her round tush was exposed to him.

With each firm slap that landed on her naked tush, he reminded her with his forceful voice that she was owned by him. He kept slapping her and refused to stop until she accepted the fact that from now on, she was his slut. She was crying real tears but her tush was burning in desire. It was such a turn on for her that her juices were streaming out of her soaking his pants.

When he realized just how hot she was he quickly stood up and laid her half-naked body over the kitchen table leaving her feet on the floor. Within seconds he had dropped his pants and underwear. After spreading her legs apart, he had rammed his hardness into her fast and hard from behind.

With his hard manhood fully embedded in her with his huge balls resting on her bare flesh, he had leaned over and whispered in her ear "You don't know how long my cock has been waiting to come back to its home where we both know it has always belonged. We both know that when you have tasted paradise you can never truly be happy until you have found it again. This afternoon has reinforced the fact that once again that we have discovered it."

The moment he began sliding it out she knew she wanted his manhood back in her. Automatic she raised her tush towards him as he pushed back in. That was when her first mini organism consumed her.

John said, "I love it, your body is admitting it, you've been wanting this as much as I have. Give yourself over to the pleasure of being owned by a real man and not a piss poor imitation. My wimpy brother could never make your body sing the way I can. Now that we have found paradise let's see if I can take you to heaven."

John said loudly to the empty walls, "To the seeing and the unseeing let it be known that I am claiming this goddess as 'my woman, my woman, my wife,' and her body response is showing her willing agreement."

She had willingly allowed him to take her three times that afternoon. He indeed had taken her to heaven and back. It wasn't making love it was fucking in a raw demanding and forceful way. They were nothing but animals doing the most natural thing in the world. Each firm drive by him into her was his way of claiming that she was his, and he would do to her whatever he wished. After raping her body and mind for the third time he leaned down on her and whispered.

"Beth," John had said. "I have always loved you and always will. I don't feel complete as a man unless my manhood is in you feeding you what we both know you need. You may feel that I own you, but rest assure I am branded by your tight pussy muscles just as much."

After she had gotten her daughters in bed for the night and had made sure they were asleep she walked into the master bedroom to find John laying on her bed totally naked with his stiffness standing tall and proud. She undressed as she walked towards him dropping her clothes.

As she straddled him, he said, "If you lower yourself down and engulf me with your womanhood, you're forever agreeing to be my bride."

She surrendered herself to him willingly and road him for as long as she could as their eyes remained locked on each other. When fully exhausted they had fallen asleep with her arms holding his head as he gently sucked on her breasts.

Thursday after she saw the girls off to school, they had fucked each other like rabbits for most of the day. That afternoon John had worshipped her pussy for more than an hour. That night before John left, she had given her anal virginity to him.

Friday that same week, he had come back and taken her over and over again. Each time reinforcing the fact in her mind that inside of her was where his cock belonged. By the time they were done on that Friday she had freely admitted she was owned by him and his thick cock. Before they had finished that Friday afternoon, she, to show her submissiveness to him and she had cleaned his manhood up with her mouth. She was still savoring his taste when James came home and gave her a deep French kiss.

If she hadn't had her tubes tied after the birth of her second, she still believed to this day that she would have been knocked up by him that first week.

About six months ago, after having almost being caught by her oldest daughter John had decided that it was the time that the two of them admitted their emotional bond publicly by moving in together.

They had been so sure that James, the quiet one would accept their relationship and after a few rocky months, things would settle down. Boy, had they been wrong. He had been the exact opposite. He had caused a storm no one had seen coming by resigning the way he did. Now he was questioning the paternity of his daughters.

John had come home this afternoon to inform her that he had been pushed out of his own company by the new CEO, his own sister. Then he had left to go talk to a corporate lawyer to see what he could legally do about it.

It had been the real estate broker that James had listed their home with that forced both John and her to realize what they had done unintentionally to James. They had destroyed his life and made everything he had believed a lie. Now they were facing the consequences of their own conduct and the hate it was creating. They had never seen that they had branded him a cuckold. Hell, they didn't even know what it meant until they looked it up. Society's view implied that most cuckolds were not in the eyes of the world a real man but someone who was designed to be submissive to another as if they were owned. For James, it had to the ultimate insult. For that they would never be forgiven.