Two Brown Pigskin Journals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Devious," I said. "I like it."

"I'd love a Coke if you have any. Lots of ice."

"Sure, I was sure to buy some. I'll be right back."

I didn't have a robe. Ian and I slept naked and often walked around the house in the nude. Off I went to the kitchen. I brought back a tall Coke for Scott, a glass of water for me, and some spice cookies I'd baked the day before.

"Do you think we could have another go?" I asked.

"Oh, dear Jenny, I'd love nothing more. But I think my old cock needs some rest and recuperation."

"Let's get under the covers."

And we went to sleep with him facing me while I lay on my back. He'd put his hand back on my tummy.

On Sunday morning we started stirring at about ten. I pulled off the covers but made no effort to move. I wanted to admire Scott's body, his defined muscles, his gentle hands. And the pronounced "V" pointing to his beautiful penis.

"Shall I cook us breakfast?" I asked. "I need to clean the kitchen a little first. It won't take long."

"That would be great, Jenny. But I had something else in mind first."

He slid over and pulled me towards him. One of his arms was beneath my head, the other on my ass.

We began to kiss. I felt him grow between my legs, and instinctively put my free leg over him. His dick was now close to my pussy, and I was already wet.

And then it was in. It felt so wonderful.

He managed to roll me over on top of him. I looked down at his handsome, happy face. He smiled at me and said, "All yours, Jenny. Giddy up."

And I did. He'd grab my boobs. He'd massage my clit -- all while I was bouncing happily up and down. His breathing changed, his hips thrust upwards, and he started to shake as he again filled me with cum.

We cuddled, I cooked eggs, potatoes, and sausages, I gave him one of Ian's old t-shirts and a grocery bag for his Polo.

At the door, as he was about to leave, he gave me a long kiss.

"You know," he said, "we can never talk about this. Beth must never know, and I assume you don't want to tell Ian."

I said I understood, but I really didn't give a shit if Ian knew or not. Perhaps if Ian knew he'd been cuckolded by his boss he'd up his game. Or perhaps he'd just dump me -- here in an isolated Company town.

"So, no foursomes?" I asked.

"For dinner, yes. For fucking, no. For my part I'd happily give it a go. I've suggested threesomes to Beth in the past. But she's too conservative."

We kept our promises to each other. We continued to work together as though nothing out of the ordinary happened at dinner.

I did make one change in the bedroom. The next time Ian wanted to fuck, I stopped him before he climbed on top of me and turned him over. I straddled him and said, "My turn to do the riding."

Ian looked bewildered, but as I slid him into me and started to slide and grind and pump he said, "Jenny, this feels great." And then he shuddered, filled me with cum, and I rolled off.

-oo-o0-00-0o-oo-

I have one more story to relate in the saga of my boring marriage.

My trip to Hawaii.

In the months after my night with Scott, I grew increasingly restless and claustrophobic -- with the Company town and with Ian. I desperately needed a break from both.

One Saturday I had lunch with Beth at the Company restaurant. I told her about my dreary sex life with Ian -- and told her I needed to get away to re-charge. As far as I could tell she had no inkling of evening with her husband.

"Why don't you go to Hawaii? My brother Jeff is rattling around in a big house in Kahala. His wife left him about a year ago, and he loves visitors. Particularly if they are female and attractive." (I am not known to blush, thankfully, but I did feel a little tingle.)

Honolulu is a non-stop flight from Auckland, and Air New Zealand often has special low fares.

I told her a week or two in Hawaii sounded fantastic.

These were the days before e-mail: it took several weeks for her to set things up with Jeff.

Ian hated the idea, but not because he thought I'd be unfaithful. That would never dawn on him, unfortunately. Perhaps there would be more zip in him if he was worried I would stray. Ian's objection was more pragmatic: he hated spending money, particularly on me. The fact that I just needed to pay for the flights and for my food made the trip more palatable to his wallet. And spending money on my fare gave him an excuse to buy a new shotgun he'd been coveting.

Off I flew.

I left Auckland on Saturday and arrived in Honolulu on Friday morning. I took a taxi to Jeff's house where I was met by his son Rex. When he opened the door I took a deep breath. Rex was dressed in only a swimsuit. His muscular body glistened with sweat and suntan lotion. He had tussled long blonde hair, blue eyes, and an easy smile. He also was blessed, as were most Americans, with shiny white teeth.

"Aloha, Jenny. Welcome to Hawaii."

He kissed me on both cheeks and carried my suitcase to my room. It was sparsely furnished but filled with sunlight and the smell of plumeria. It had a large sliding glass door that opened to the outdoor lanai and pool.

"The bathroom is down the hall, across from my room. My dad will be home later this afternoon and is looking forward to meeting you."

"Thanks, Rex. One problem with the bathroom. I didn't pack a robe."

"No sweat, I'll get you one. But I doubt you'll need it. Anything else?"

"I'd love a cold drink."

"Sure, let me show you the kitchen and the pool area."

He poured us two Cokes, demonstrating the ice maker on the door of the refrigerator.

"You can have cubed ice, crushed ice, or a mixture of both. Please help yourself to whatever you want in refrigerator or panty, anytime. If you need something special, just write it on the list attached to the door, and we'll pick it up on the next Costco run."

Rex took me out to the large rectangular pool. It was surrounded by sun loungers and, beyond, gardens thick with tropical greenery. There were six sliding doors that opened from house to the pool, including mine.

A lady lying on one of the sun loungers. She was topless, with a deep tan. Her boobs were showing the effects of gravity, and her skin the effects of leading a long, dissipated life. She was coated with suntan lotion, and gently snoring.

"That's my dad's girlfriend. Sorry, I don't know her name."

Rex excused himself, and I went to unpack. It was mid-afternoon, but I was tired from the long flight so kicked off my shoes and lay down on the bed. When I awoke it was dark outside, and the pool was illuminated by luau torches. I could hear the loud, happy voices of folks who'd had a little too much to drink.

I went to the loo down the hall, peed, brushed my teeth and refreshed my makeup. I went back to my room and changed to another sundress, opened the sliding door, and headed out into the balmy tropical evening.

Rex saw me and shouted, "Hey, Jenny, over here. Come meet my girlfriend."

Rex was now wearing a brightly colored aloha shirt and khaki but still barefoot. His girlfriend was strikingly beautiful -- blonde, tall, long arms and legs, full "pouty" lips. She had a plumeria blossom behind one ear, facing backwards. She looked like she'd be fun, but also a handful.

"This is Donna. She's a student at Oberlin in Ohio and is here for a semester to study Hawaiian music."

Donna air kissed me on both cheeks and smiled.

Rex told Donna, "Jenny is from England but lives in New Zealand. She works with my uncle Scott."

"It's nice to meet you, Donna. Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," she said.

"Why is the flower behind your ear facing backwards?"

"It's an island tradition. It tells guys to follow me."

Rex smiled at her and patted her bum.

After more chitchat Jeff came over with his unnamed girlfriend. She'd put on a t-shirt and looked a bit bleary.

Jeff introduced himself and said, "and this is my girlfriend." I don't think he knew her name.

The perfume of the evening now included the smell of meat on an unseen barbeque. We were soon enjoying plates of thinly cut teriyaki steak, steamed white rice, and macaroni salad with crunchy celery and shredded carrot. Veggies don't seem to be an island tradition.

The unnamed girlfriend was in residence, and arrangements were made for her to take me on what they called "the little circle island" the next day. After a while the party broke up, and folks went to their respective bedrooms. Donna tagged along with Rex. I later saw her walk, naked, from the bathroom to his room, and a little later I heard the characteristic noises of spirited lovemaking. The walls of the house may be thick hollow tile, but all the windows were open.

I slept well.

Saturday. The plan was for me to meet the girlfriend at 8:00 am for the tour, but she didn't show up until just after 10:00 am. There were lots of magazines in the lounge, so I kept busy. I'd never seen Cosmopolitan before and enjoyed the articles about seduction and shoes.

Girlfriend didn't say much, nor smile much. We went to the garage and got into a bright yellow Mustang convertible -- top down.

The "little circle island" was gorgeous, but the ride in the convertible was windy and screwed up my hairstyle. We had lunch at Buzz's near gorgeous Lanikai Beach and headed home through a tunnel punched half-way up the steep green mountainside.

Just before we got back to Jeff's house, the girlfriend asked me if she could borrow $250. I apologized: I explained I had limited funds and a husband who would be very grumpy if loaned it out. She shrugged, indifferent, and headed somewhere inside the house.

I put on my bikini and spent a few hours reading my book by the pool. I wasn't hungry after our big lunch, so went to bed early.

Sunday, and the pool was popular. Jeff was there in a royal blue Speedo, just like Scott. Perhaps Beth bought two and gave one to her husband and the other to her brother. I'd learned Speedos were called "budgie smugglers" in Australia. From what I could see Jeff was smuggling a rather large budgie. He wasn't particularly muscular, more lithe. He didn't have an abdominal "V."

Girlfriend was laying on her sun lounger, topless, more suntan lotion. Said nothing.

Rex and Donna were there. She was in a stunning bikini -- bright green. The part that covered her pussy was the size of a playing card. Her tits filled the top of her suit. She was working on her tan: her body was covered with lotion, and her skin was in the process of morphing from pink to golden bronze. Rex couldn't take his eyes -- or his hands -- off her.

My bikini was new. Company store didn't sell bikinis, so I purchased it from a catalog. I'd misjudged the size -- the top was a little too small for my breasts, and I could see Rex and Jeff having a good stare at the overflow.

The cold Heinekens were flowing, as were pupus (which I learned meant hors d'oeuvres) of raw tuna on a little slab of sticky white rice.

I lay on my back on a sun lounger and applied suntan lotion to my arms, chest, and legs. "Don't forget the tops and soles of your feet," Rex suggested.

An hour or so later, Jeff suggested I'd had enough sun on my chest and asked me to turn over. He said he'd put suntan lotion on my back so it would be fully protected. What he didn't tell me was that he couldn't apply suntan lotion without untying the top of my bathing suit. He sat on the sun lounger and applied the lotion liberally, including the back of my legs and bottom of my feet. In reviewing his work, he decided that my side boobs were in imminent danger of burning, so he thoroughly applied lotion to them as well. It felt good.

After I baked a little longer, and had a few more beers, I needed to cool down. The alcohol and the sunshine had me buzzing. Jeff was already splashing in the pool and I decided to join him -- with a grand entrance from the diving board.

As I got up from my sun lounger I fumbled to re-tie my bikini top.

"No need." Jeff said from the pool. "We're all friends here."

I stopped for a moment. I was here, in Hawaii, to relax, to try new things, and to get away from Ian. What the hell? Why not show off my tits? I'd been told they were nice by many suitors in Hereford pubs -- and I thought so myself.

So, topless, I got on the diving board and walked it like a runway model. I stopped at the end of the board, my back ramrod straight, and did jazz hands. Jeff and Rex whistled and applauded.

"I'm ready for my close up," I said and dove into the blue water. It felt great -- not too cold, but cold enough to refresh.

I swam a few wobbly laps of the pool which ended in the shallow end where Jeff was standing. The water covered him up to his armpits.

Donna, standing on the pool deck and now topless, asked Jeff and I if we'd like Mai Tais. We both accepted. I thought her tits were magnificent: rose pink areola lighter than her skin.

She brought plastic cups filled to the top with crushed ice and a delicious concoction of dark rum, pineapple juice, and other nice things - all topped with a maraschino cherry.

Jeff and I stood in the water, drinking our Mai Tais. He put his cherry in my mouth, and I put mine in his. I made a small production of licking my lips.

Donna soon brought a second round.

As I chatted with Jeff I became aware he'd moved still closer. Soon he bent forward and rubbed his nose on my nose.

"It's a Hawaiian kiss, Jenny. Or an Eskimo kiss. I can't remember."

I bent forward and gave him a kiss on his lips. "It's an English kiss. Or a New Zealand kiss. I can't remember."

He smiled, and soon he had his lithe arms around me, and we were French kissing. Both of us could remember the nationality of that kiss.

It didn't take long for me to feel Jeff's hands on my boobs beneath the water. The inevitable squeeze of my small nipples sent shockwaves to my pussy, and I moaned.

Donna said, "Sorry to interrupt you guys, but I brought more Mai Tais." I felt a little self-conscious of the public display of affection. Jeff and I accepted the third round and consumed the cocktails quickly. The rum warmed me, and the world started to sparkle. I was surprised that I wasn't getting sleepy. Perhaps Mai Tais have a magical ingredient that allowed me to get drunk but not sleepy. They certainly have an ingredient that made Jeff and me horny.

Jeff went back to hugging, and now I felt his hands exploring my butt.

Two can play at this game, I thought. I put my hands inside his Speedo and started to explore his butt. It was smooth and firm. Good for thrusting. I squeezed and gently scratched it. I then did something even I didn't expect. I put my hands on the elastic waist of his Speedo and pulled his suit down.

"Yes, you go girl!" Jeff exclaimed. His budgie was freed. He pulled the Speedo over his feet and tossed it in the vague direction of his sun lounger.

We positioned ourselves so his erect cock fit between my legs. I slid back and forth, and Jeff said loudly, "That feels fuckin' fantastic!" I looked over at his girlfriend, and she seemed to still be in her trance.

"Should we go to your bedroom?" I whispered. I came to Hawaii to fuck as much as I could.

"Why? We're in Hawaii. We fuck outdoors."

"In the pool?"

"No, that sucks. The pool water just makes you dry."

"Where?"

"We'll get out of the pool and you strut you stuff over to your sun lounger. Position yourself however you want. I'll fit in and fuck you silly."

It wasn't the most romantic invitation, but I liked Jeff and I was growing to like fucking. Three Mai Tais further reduced my inhibitions, and I reminded myself I was here for excitement. I started to walk in the shallow end to the steps that led out of the pool. I was so focused on having sex that I barely thought about the others who were there. What the hell, let them watch the show. I thought about Cathy watching Giles fuck me, and that turned me on even more.

"Wait. Jenny, you're forgetting something?"

"What Jeff?"

I was puzzled, but he swam over, underwater, and pulled my bikini bottom down and off. He placed it on his head.

As he'd instructed I walked slowly and seductively (whatever that means) to my sun lounger. I lay down and spread my legs so wide I could put my feet flat on the deck on either side of my sun lounger. I touched my labia and felt they were open.

Once I was down and ready, Jeff arose from the water with his prick pointing straight forward. He puffed up his chest and grabbed his prick with his right hand and began to pump it with exaggerated motions.

"I'm coming, Jenny. Brace yourself."

And there he was, at the foot of my sun lounger. He stood for several minutes so I could have a good look at his body, and he could have a good look at mine. We both knew sex was now inevitable, but there was no need to rush. I stared at his prick, thinking how nice it looked with its exposed glans.

He gently put his knees between my legs and pulled my ankles up to his shoulders. His prick and my vagina were close -- oh so close -- but not coupled. I thought about jets refueling in flight.

I saw Donna coming to our assistance. They say it takes a village. She reached in and grabbed Jeff's prick.

"Here, I'll help," she said, as she guided him to the target. Once there he pushed. It felt like his cock would go all the way up to my throat.

Jeff smiled, moved back and forth a little, and then crossed my extended, raised legs. Suddenly my cunt was much tighter, gripping his dick with new enthusiasm.

"You've got great tits, Jenny. And those cute little nipples. I'd love to suck them."

"Later, if you're good," I said. I looked down and saw his prick going in and out and in again into my pussy. He was holding most of my weight with his arms, and it didn't seem to faze him.

"Your cunt is so smooth, so warm. I love fucking it."

"Mmmm," I eloquently replied.

"Does it feel good for you? Do you want it faster, slower? Do you want me to pull out and we'll do it doggie style?"

"You feel fantastic, Jeff. Shut up and keep pumping."

"When I cum -- in or out?"

"It's your cum. Squirt it where you want."

I looked to my left and saw Donna standing there, watching. She'd removed her tiny bikini bottom and her hand was rubbing her clit enthusiastically.

Jeff noticed her and smiled. "You're next, honey."

Donna looked surprised. "Sure Jeff, if you can get it hard again."

But Jeff was now too immersed in fucking me to converse. Just groans and moans, and then, "I'm cumming. Fuck yeah. I'm cumming."

I felt his cock surge and tremble and then ejaculate five or six times. He gently uncrossed and lowered my legs. His prick was literally dripping with my wetness and his cum.

He carefully got off my sun lounger and moved over to Donna. She was now lying on her sun lounger with her legs spread, still rubbing her clit. Even lying on her back her tits pointed heavenward. Magnificent.

"Give me a few minutes, girl," he said to Donna. "It will rise again." With that he pushed his head between her legs, next to her hand, and started slurping and sucking.

In a moment Rex sat on my sun lounger and handed me a small drink.

"What's this, Rex?"

"It's Hawaiian moonshine -- fermented from ti root. It's called Okolehao -- tastes funky and earthy. The song says, 'And when my dream of love comes true, there will be Okolehao for two, it's just the old Hawaiian hospitality.'"

I drank my Okolehao. It certainly wasn't smooth but was very warming.

"It looks like you had a great time with my Dad," Rex said, "I loved watching him pound you. You were so into it."

"Jeff certainly scratched my itch. Are you OK with him fucking Donna?"

"Yes, because he told me he was OK if I fucked you. Donna is a hot lay, and has a great bod, but she lacks your enthusiasm."