Two Cocks for Kim Ch. 02: Melanie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim and Mel were really slamming their mouth up and down on the stiff cocks of the two guys. Jim suddenly raised his ass up against Kim's sucking mouth and Kim could feel his cock pulse in her hand as she prepared for the first squirt of cream to shoot onto her tongue. As Jim held the back of Kim's head she could feel each spasm of his cock in her mouth as he shot 5 pulsing shots of cum and then his hips convulsed sharply as he felt at least another 8 or 9 twinges of cream twitches. Kim managed to swallow all of the delicious cock juice Jim gave her as she continued to massage his cock with her mouth until she had given Jim all the pleasure his spent cock could tolerate.

As Kim slowly pulled her mouth off of Jim's Cock she looked over at Joe as Mel was working her mouth fervently on his cock. Joe had his hands holding Mel's hair back so there was a clear view of Joe's cock getting face fucked by Mel. Joe held Mel's head back so just the end of his cock was in her mouth. Mel swabbed Joe's cock tip with her tongue as she sucked as hard as she could. The incredible sensation was just too much and Joe announced with a groan that he was coming. Mel felt Joe's warm cock cream shoot across her tongue and she eagerly swallowed it. Mel continued to suckle Joe's cock as she felt him spasm against the delightful sensation her mouth gave his sensitive cock.

As Mel released Joe's cock from her mouth she stroked him and was amazed that his cock was not deflating the least little bit. Mel squeezed another drop of cream from the tip of Joe's cock and licked it off., making Joe moan with pleasure. Still holding Joe's cock in her hand Mel crawled up on Joe's lap and rubbed his stiff wet cock against her moist pussy and across her very horny clit. Mel was more than ready for some more sex and Joe's cock told her he was too. Mel placed Joe's cock against her opening and descended the full length down his hard manhood moaning with pleasure as she sank the entire length into her cunt. She bent forward and tongue kissed Joe knowing he could taste the sperm he had just unloaded into her mouth and down her throat. The taste of his come made Joe even more horny, if that was possible. He stiffened his hips to allow Mel to thrust up and down on his cock.

Kim could feel Jim's cock was also hard again as he watched his sexy girlfriend suck off and now fucking his buddy Joe. Looks like you have gotten another cock all hard and horny Kim told Mel.

"Great, get over here and fuck my ass Jim", Mel pleaded.

"Better get some lube" Joe helpfully suggested. Kim went to her bedroom and retrieved the bottle of lube she had. Joe held out his hand and Kim poured some onto his fingers which he immediately started applying to Mel's tight butt hole, working his fingers inside getting her opened up for the cock onslaught to come. Kim poured some more lube onto her hand and began to liberally apply it to Jim's pulsing cock.

"I got his cock all slicked up if you got your ass ready", Kim informed them.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be" replied Mel.

"Why don't you help him get that cock in her ass" opined Joe.

Kim lead Jim by his lubed cock to a position behind Mel and between Joe's legs and pulling him forward rubbed his slick cock across Mel's puckered little asshole. As Kim held Jim's cock against Mel's sphincter he pushed slowly forward harder and harder until he felt the head of his cock pop into Mel's ass. Mel gasped when Jim's cock entered her and Jim stopped. "Don't stop", Mel exclaimed, "give me more, fill me with your big hard cock lover."

Jim proceeded to push his cock further into Mel's ass cavern until he had his whole length inside her now quivering asshole. "My God I can't believe how hot that looks, How does it feel" asked Kim.

"Really fucking hot" exclaimed Jim.

"Awesome, keep fucking my ass, I love it", said Mel.

Jim started to slide his cock in and out of Mel's ass and Mel pushed back against his invading cock while grinding on Joe's cock still in her pussy. Mel crushed her lips against Joe's as her ass continued to be invaded with Jim's now ever increasing pace while her pussy was filled with Joe's hot hard cock and the intense tongue action on her mouth.

Kim had started rubbing her own pussy from getting turned on from the sexual spectacle in front of her. She quickly had three fingers inside her as she teased her own clit with her thumb. Kim could not believe how hot it was making her watch other people have sex.

Jim proceeded to ravage his girlfriend's ass with his pounding cock. Mel was cooing with pleasure from Jim's assault and the tremendous sensation of being ass fucked while having her pussy filled with a big wet cock. Her clit was rubbing on so nicely against Joe's mound and her orgasm was only moments away. Just then Joe sucked on Mel's left breast and it pushed her over the edge. The orgasm so intense she thought she might pass out. As Jim slammed his cock into her fucking her through her orgasm he couldn't take anymore and with a loud groan and one last hard deep thrust his cock exploded inside Mel's coming quivering asshole.

After a couple of minutes Jim and Mel recovered somewhat and Jim slowly withdrew his deflating cock from Mel's ass and she with Jim's help lifted herself off of Joe's still stiff hard on. Jim and Mel headed to the bathroom to clean up, leaving Joe and Kim alone in the room.

Kim was still rubbing her pussy and Joe could see the large amount of juice on and around her very excited looking fuck hole. Kim's eyes were glistening like she was almost drunk, but the look was caused by total sexual excitement of what she had just witnessed. "You look very horny", Joe said to Kim.

"Oh my God, I have never wanted sex as much as I do right now!" Kim exclaimed.

"Why don't you suck Mel's pussy come from my cock and then hop on and fuck it?" Joe suggested more than asked.

Kim reached out grabbing Joe's hard cock still very wet from the pussy creaming Mel had given it. She ran her tongue up and down the whole length of Joe's cock savoring the taste of Mel's wet pussy on her boyfriend's dick. After taking his cock into her mouth and sucking with all her might, Kim straddled Joe's hips and teased his cock against her steaming wet pussy. She intended to tease him but her excitement got the better of her and she slammed her sopping wet pussy down on his cock in one swift move.

Mel and Jim walked in on the site of Kim fucking up and down on Joe's cock. They could hear the wet squishing sound of wild hot fucking as Kim ground down on Joe's cock and rubbed her clit to climax. Kim was still impaled on Joe's cock slowly grinding against him when she finally noticed the others in the room. "You guys sure know how to put on a really horny show" Kim told them. " Did your cock survive that ass reaming?" she asked Jim.

"I saw a little life coming back into it when I was cleaning it off." Mel said. She started stroking Jim's cock and it indeed was springing back to life.

Joe: "Great, I thought I might have to fuck Kim all by myself. Looks like we can do another double dicking. You ready for that Kim?"

Kim: "You mean one of you is going to fuck my ass?"

Joe: "Soon as I get your hot ass all lubed up for my cock. hand me some of that lube, Mel and get Jim's cock back up so he can get it into my sexy girlfriend's steaming wet pussy."

Mel poured some lube onto Joe's fingers and he proceeded to work the lube and his fingers into Kim's tight ass while Mel started sucking Jim into a full fledged hard on. Once Joe had managed to work three fingers into Kim's ass he massaged it till he saw Mel had gotten Jim up to the task, so to speak. Pulling his fingers out of Kim's ass and helping her get off his cock, Joe positioned his sexy girlfriend over Jim's stiff cock. He didn't have to tell her what to do next as Kim maneuvered Jim's cock directly inside her pussy.

Mel was all prepared with a handful of lube for Joe's hard cock. She smeared it all over Joe's pulsing dick and stroked it hard making sure it was well lubed for it's journey up inside Kim's hot ass. As Kim had done with Jim, Mel now maneuvered Joe by his cock to the position behind Kim's spread ass checks.

Mel: "Are you ready to get your ass drilled?"

Kim: "Yes, get that cock in my ass!"

Joe: "Just let me know if it hurts too much, or you want me to stop."

Kim: Go ahead I want your cock up my ass so bad."

With Mel guiding him Joe pushed the head of his cock inside Kim's ass. Kim tensed and Joe stopped pushing. The pressure of Kim's tight ass was amazing on Joe's cock.

"Give me more" Kim urged. Joe pushed again and a couple more inches of his cock disappeared inside Kim's slowly opening asshole. "All of it now, fuck it in me all the way" was the reply from a very excited Kim. Her ass was being fucked and she was loving it.

Mel: "He's got it all the way in. I can see what was so hot about watching us fuck earlier."

Joe: "I love fucking your ass baby."

Kim: "Start giving it to me hard and deep, I want you to ream my ass till you fill me with your hot cock cream."

Joe did just what Kim asked. Soon he had the full length of his cock stroking in and out of Kim's ravaged ass. Jim had been sucking on Kim's tits and along with the excitement of having two cocks as once was tipping Kim over the orgasmic edge. Joe could feel Kim shudder in orgasm. He was glad as he knew he was on the brink himself. Joe tried to fuck Kim through her whole orgasm but the pleasure of her hot tight ass took him over the edge. Joe thrust on last time as his cock jerked several spurts of cream into Kim's ass. She could feel Joe's orgasm as her's was subsiding. The cream from his explosive come was slowly leaking out of her ass and dripping onto Jim's balls.

Joe and Kim were spent but managed to extricate themselves off of Jim. Just like Mel and Jim, Kim and Joe left the room to freshen up in the bathroom.

Before they had even gotten out of the room Mel was pouncing on Jim's cock and balls. She licked Joe's cream off of Jim where it had dripped onto his balls from Kim's oozing asshole. Mel used her tongue to tease Jim's cock while she tasted the tangy taste that was left behind by Kim's pussy cream. Jim was so close he held Mel's head and started fucking his cock in and out of her mouth.

"I know you want to have a drink of my cock juice, so get ready Mel, I'm going to fuck your mouth until I give you the biggest load of come in my whole life." Jim said as he fucked faster and faster in and out of Mel's hot wet sucking mouth. He was just about gagging her but Mel loved having her boyfriend give her all his cock as hard as he could in her mouth. She wanted to give back to him all the pleasure he had a given her tonight. Jim finally succumbed to Mel's vacuuming mouth and with several short thrust shot off into her mouth. Mel made sure she let a little of his cream escape from the corner of her mouth leaving a treat for Jim to taste with their after blowjob kiss.

This night had definitely turned out to be a memorable one for Mel. She had a plan to get more hot sex and it exceeded her expectations.

Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

12