Two Colleagues have Lustful Reunion

Story Info
Two colleagued have a passionate lusty reunion.
3.7k words
4.36
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the context please see my other Two Colleagues Get Hand On stories.

It had been some years since Maria had last seen Harry. To Maria, he looked a little thicker in the waist than he had 15 years ago. But the broad shoulders and solid pectoral muscles were still there. She wondered if he still had it where it really counted.

God knows she was heavier now and her breasts, which up to her early mid-thirties had always stood up so proud, now sat a little lower at almost fifty. Her long dark hair showed a few traces of grey. But, and more important, she still loved great sex.

Rocco had remained her on again, off again lover for some years. The opinionated, cocky man that he was, with an adequate penis, bought her satisfaction. But here and now, Maria was feeling lustful because as she looked at Harry, things that had happened many years ago came flooding back to her. She clearly recalled how wonderfully they had made love.

She had run into Harry in the heart of the city. It had been many years since they last crossed paths, but they instantly fell into their comfortable rapport. Maria didn't want come across too needy. She felt herself quickly getting turned on in his presence, she made an excuse to leave hoping he'd be sharp enough to catch on. Harry, eyeing her up and noting her voluptuous figure, took the bait and was quick to suggest they swap numbers. He agreed to get in touch with her again. At home Maria pulled out her favourite vibe and was soon cumming as she imagined riding Harry's cock.

Some weeks later he sent her an SMS asking to meet at the Hyatt Hotel at 5pm for a drink. Maria agreed.

On the afternoon in question, Harry sent another SMS saying his meeting would run over but that he had arranged a spare key for her with the lobby reception, to help herself to anything and he'd see her by 6:30 and that he'd make it up to her.

Oh yes he would Maria replied with a smiley emoji. Her pussy tingled with anticipation. Yes he would pay. He would pay with his body.

She stripped and stepped into a warm shower. She took care to shave her legs and trim her pussy, then with great urgency, took care of the throbbing between her legs. Leaning back against the shower wall she pulled her aching nipples as she fingered herself to a rapid but satisfying orgasm.

She slipped into an elegant black evening dress. Admiring her full form in the mirror the neckline plunged to show just enough of her ample cleavage yet remain ladylike and the black stilettos highlighted her toned legs, she was soon on her way to the Hyatt. After a quick chat with reception, she opened the door to Harry's suite and let herself in.

His message said he was about fifteen minutes away. Maria threw open the wide windows and the afternoon sun streamed. She looked out from the fifteenth floor over the city and a smile came over her face. As she surveyed the nearby office towers she confidently slipped her dress off and removed her black brassiere.

Anyone looking across to her window would have seen a confident, well-proportioned woman with large breasts and tousled long hair looking out wearing only panties. The same person would have quickly noted her bulbous size 14 ass spilling from a thong as she walked away and removed everything from the dining table in the room.

Her phone beeped. Harry's message announced he was a block away and that he'd see her soon. Maria hadn't responded so Harry had no idea she was in his room.

Her pussy was tingling as she recalled the last time they had enjoyed each others bodies when they were in their late twenties or so. Maria moved back to the window and pushed her thong aside with a probing finger. She was dripping wet. Her clit had peaked above her engorged lips. She needed a cock and there was only cock she wanted at that minute. Wistfully she pulled her finger away and moved to the nearby sofa where she took a sip of water.

Maria the heard lock on the door. Harry, clearly in a rush, stormed in. He was wearing a grey suit with a white short and blue tie that had been loosened. Noting the wide open curtains he quickly looked around large suite. Then he saw her. Naked apart from her thong, she was sitting in the chair with her legs crossed. Harry was quick to note the way her hair fell over her shoulders trailing down to her large tits. Her eyebrows suggestively raised as she ran her tongue over her lips with a smile.

He stopped in his tracks as his eyes drank her in. His face broke into a devilish half-smile and he moved slowly towards her. He gave her a gentle kiss on her lips and stared into her eyes.

"Some things never change," he laughed, "give me two minutes."

Maria said nothing as he walked to the bathroom throwing his tie on the floor and kicking off his shoes. The shower started running. Maria stood, sliding her hands up over her breasts, the nipples hard with desire, and had to stop herself from walking into join him. She had other ideas.

Soon the water stopped.

Maria lay on her back on the table. Her hair spayed around her shoulders, her

eyes closed. Her body was lit by the orange afternoon sun as it dropped off into the early evening. Her lips were turned up ever so slightly in a faint smile. It was a smile of unabashed self indulgence. Harry stepped naked into the room and watched her.

Maria's eyes opened and she saw his cock quickly becoming fully hard. It swept up as he looked on. Who could blame him she thought. Her legs were spread wide and she was freely masturbating. She still wore the black high heels. The rest of her body was gloriously naked.

With the grace of a panther Harry came over to her. He looked down with lust in his eyes, his cock bobbed as he flexed his kegels. Still saying nothing, Maria reached for it with her free hand. It felt warm and hard as it lurched under her touch. She closed her eyes and gently let her fingers explore Harry's cock as his breathing got a little sharper. The shaft was long and thick, she felt the veins bulging at the sides. Slowly her fingers slid further up. She loved a cut cock and Harry's head was bulbous at the glans and tapered to a rounded apex. Running her thumb over the tip she soon had it slick with his pre-cum.

As Maria fingered herself, she remembered the first time she had touched it all those years ago. Glorious then, and glorious now. Her memory had not betrayed her. Slowly she dragged her manicured red nails down the sensitive underside of his cock making him groan before she cupped his balls. They felt heavy and filled the palm of her small hand. She slid her finger delicately up his shaft and thought he seemed a little over 6 inches long. And oh boy she thought, there was a nice thickness to it. Her thumb again circled the wet cock head and she brought the thumb to her mouth to taste his sweet precum.

Maria smiled to herself as she resumed gently jerking him off.

How many nights had she gotten off thinking about those few days and nights at a conference all those years ago when she had first seen Harry's cock. How he wanked off for her. How she had later tied him to a chair and rode him, how she fucked him outdoors and then watched him spray his hot seed all over het tits as she had rubbed herself to yet another orgasm.

She slowly extracted her wet fingers from her pussy. Holding them up to Harry who eagerly sucked them.

"Just stick it in me already," she commanded squeezing his cock.

Harry took his hard cock in hand and rubbed it over her peaky clitoris. She moaned in delight. He pushed his cock down to her waiting lips and inched teasingly, achingly slowly into her. He paused when only the wide head of his cock had entered her and looked her in the eyes. Without blinking they held each others stare. She squeezed her muscles around him. Her breathing came tense through her half open mouth. Her green eyes shining. Harry held out as long as he could, but she was too much and his need to fill her too great. He slowly pushed on, deliciously stretching her until she felt totally full.

She smiled up at Harry and without saying a word her fingers went back to work on her clit as he began to slowly move with her in sacred rhythm. He looked down at her body. Her tits were splayed wide and bounced gently as their bodies fused and broke with each thrust. She was lightly sweating and he could see the beads on her forehead and top lip as she panted

"Do you know how sexy you look right now?" Harry asked, " God, you have an amazing body."

Maria's green eyes sparkled but still she said nothing. She slid a hand up from her pussy, over her abdomen and up to grasp her right breast. Yes, she thought, her tits were fucking dynamite. As Harry slid his pole into her, she squeezed her bullet like nipples. Her head arched back as she moved in sync with his slow, strong action.

"I still think about how I jacked off onto them for you," he continued. "So many times I have cum in my own hand thinking about you and imaging being inside you again."

God, she thought, how fucking hot. This guy has been jerking off thinking about me for all these years? I have been doing the same thing. Realising her power over him, she started to pick up the urgency. He soon matched her need with more vigorous thrusting. Maria felt her ass moving on the table top as Harry pumped her harder.

Softly moaning Maria circled her clit with two fingers and felt the deep stirring in her body. The vibrations seemed to billow from within and radiated through her entire body. Reveling in the large thick cock deep inside her, Maria sensed she would soon be cumming. The tension built within her as she knowingly mashed her wet fingers into her fiery clitoris. It felt as though the world was about to explode into a billion glorious pieces as the power of her orgasm took over. Everything blanked out. Everything except Harry buried inside her.

Maria was carried off by the delicious power of her orgasm, cumming as she fingered and Harry fucked. It was heaven. She grabbed Harry by the ass to get him in deeper.

Slowly she came down as she trembled, but as her body relaxed she knew there was more to come. Her body was responding to what she was now sure one of her all time favorite cocks.

"Come up here!" she ordered.

He pulled out of her and Maria grabbed his slippery cock, pulling him towards her face. Without a word she immediately took him into her mouth. As one hand slowly wanked him her other hand continued to work her still raging clitoris.

It took only a second to process all the thoughts, but Maria noticed how warm Harry's cock was in her mouth. She tasted her tangy sweet juices on him and breathed in the scent of their union from his wet pubic hair. This only heightened her senses and arousal. Her pussy lips felt wickedly wet and full as she got herself off.

She eased him back from filling her mouth until she could nibble and lick his tip. She was drunk on his delicious precum and delighted in running her lips up and down the slick shaft before taking his sensitive first inch back into her mouth. She looked into Harry's glazed eyes and saw that he too had floated away, joining her in their own secret world of pleasure.

It always worked she thought as she tasted and stroked him. Take a man's cock into your mouth and then he becomes unable to think at all. Rationality is lost. It had been like that ever since she had sucked her first cock in high school.

She briefly thought about how she had sucked off other men, making them cum all over themselves. They too had the same lost look on their faces as Harry now had while her tongue worked its magic.

Returning to reality, the only sound in the room she heard was her lascivious sucking of Harry's hard cock and his occasional primal grunts of lust.

"I'm gonna cum real soon," Harry whispered raggedly.

Maria drew her mouth off him and took her hand away and said, "on my tits."

Harry stood and looked down at his wet, angry, purple cock then at Maria's large orbs. The nipples were desperately reaching up into the air. Harry took his cock in his hand. Maria watched him squeeze more droplets of sweet precum from its tip. He stepped forward and rubbed his straining cock over a nipple. She moaned in ecstasy as she felt her second wave building

God, he looked hot stroking his own cock. Maria loved to watch a man masturbate. She found it empowering and sexy. The sight of Harry stroking off over her for the first time in fifteen years was getting too much for her.

"Really close now," Harry grunted as his hand flew up his shaft.

"Hold it!" ordered Maria as she reached to pull him his hand away from his cock, "when I say."

Her face contorted and her ass lifted off the table as she began to cum once again. The orgasm tearing through her body like an electric current.

"Oh my god, oh my god," was all she could manage to say.

He moved in to kiss her as she writhed with pleasure. She eagerly opened her mouth and their tongues began lashing at one another. Yelping in delight she came in a long urgent wave.

"Yeh yeh come on me now," she breathed into his mouth.

Harry began stroking himself again and very quickly felt his own climax arriving. He started to cum as he kissed her. Long ropes of cum flew out across her body onto her tits. He grunted as he bucked and spilled himself onto her waiting flesh and Maria felt the warm seed fly out onto her body.

She pulled away to watch him as her own orgasm subsided. How she loved to see a man throbbing and cumming for her. She noticed his muscles had tensed and he was shaking all over. His head now tilted to the ceiling, his jawline set firm, he continued to grunt and stroke his cock until he was spent.

She pulled his face down to hers and kissed him deeply and tenderly as her hand grabbed his waning cock. She rubbed it over her tingling nipple. He moved to lick the cum off her breasts as he smiled at approving smile. She kissed him tenderly, tasting he salty flavour on his tongue before they broke into laughter.

"How nice to see you again," Maria smiled at him.

He picked her up off the table and they fell onto the nearby sofa together. Maria played with his chest hair until she found and then pinched his nipple as he kissed her. His eager tongue signaling his approval.

Maria had forgotten how much she enjoyed kissing Harry. She wrapped her arms round his neck and they made out like horny teens even though they were both not far off fifty. She felt his eager hands roaming over her back, under her ass and up the sides of her body before they found her large heavy breasts. He felt the plum fulness of them as he thumbed the large dark areola.

It wasn't long before she noticed Harry was getting harder. She pressed herself into his body to maximise skin contact. Against her arm, he had already become semi hard. Maria moved her position and pulled Harry's thigh between hers. She started gyrating and his member began thickening as her thigh rubbed against it.

Harry heard her moan as she sucked on his neck. Moving a hand down her body his fingers found her bush and slowly pushed her wet lips apart. Her only response was to kiss him with greater passion, her tongue surging deeply into his mouth. Maria felt his thick fingers open her up. He played her like a great musician, his thumb tweaking her electric clit as he slipped two fingers deep inside her. Maria pumped his hand and delighted when Harry curled his fingers up to meet her g spot. God this man knows how to get me off she thought as she mewed like a contented cat.

Her hand grabbed his fully hard cock and started jerking him slowly. It wasn't long until his warm precum ran into her hand.

"You better get this back inside me," Maria ordered.

"Get on your knees baby," Harry countered.

"Someone wants to give it to me badly heh?" She laughed as she mocked him.

Maria tuned and got on all fours on the sofa which was backed onto the large window. Her hair fell down around her face as she looked back at Harry.

"I need more," he presented his straining dick to her face.

Without a word she simply opened her mouth and let him rest his cock on her tongue as she stared into his eyes. He was putty in her hands and they both knew it.

She opened her mouth and, like a delicious ice-cream, slowly sucked him in. He gently rocked into her warm mouth. Maria was glad he wasn't a guy who had to own her throat by shoving it all in. Lovingly, she sucked and wanked his shaft. Was it possible he was getting bigger in her mouth? She didn't care and besides, Harry, who unbeknownst to Maria was enjoying his first decent blowjob in years, was lost in the delights of her talented mouth.

"You want to cum in my mouth so bad don't you," she teased looking up into her eyes as her tongue rolled over his cock head before plunging back down on three inches of his warm flesh.

"Oh fuck yes," he panted as she sucked him deeply.

"Later. Come on, I need to have you again," she ordered.

He moved behind her and pushed his hard cock against her ass. She grabbed his cock and positioned it against her wet pussy. Reaching around, he began to rub her clit as he pushed deep inside her. With one hand on the glass window in front of her, Maria looked out across the city lights as she pinched a nipple. Vaguely she wondered if anyone was watching as Harry ploughed into her. The room smelled of sex and the sounds of their skin slapping together as they fucked filled the air.

Harry held onto Maria's hips as he rode her. As he did Maria thought that Rocco could never get this deep into her. Maybe no man had. The way Harry moved with her had a natural ease and fluidity. Fucking him just seemed natural and oh so sweet she thought.

"Oh god yeh", she murmured as she fingered her tingling clit with her free hand. Every nerve inside her body was beginning to spark as she approached another climax. Harry eased his pace and was squeezing and pulling on both of her long hard nipples.

With her head hung low, Maria let the electricity of another orgasm shake her body. She whimpered as Harry grabbed her hips and picked up the pace seeking his own moment of euphoria. Wanting to help him on, Maria clenched hard on her muscles, contracting her velvet pussy around Harry.

"Oh fuck," Harry grunted as he felt her constrictions.

"You feel that? You like that? Oh I'm cumming again," She panted breathlessly.

"Oh fuck me too," he replied breathlessly driving her home.

Harry thrust as deeply into her as his cock could go and he held still as he unloaded into her with the low urgent grunts of a wild animal until he was empty.

"Oh baby, that was amazing," Harry said as he pulled out of her and sank onto the sofa beside her.

"Yes it was," Maria purred with satisfaction.

He still found her, even at 49, attractive which was great for her ego and she just had the most wonderful fuck in years. Thank God I still have it she thought dreamily.

Rolling onto her back she spread her legs as Harry watched in amazement. Her fingers felt his semen oozing from her. She spread it over her lower lips and started finger fucking herself. The hooded peak of her clit was firm and hard and slid easily between her two fingers.

She looked at Harry with want in her eyes. He moved into kiss her. Her tongue slid eagerly over his as she flicked herself off.

Harry began kissing down her neck which she always enjoyed. Fuck he's driving me crazy, she thought feeling him gently sucking on her neck. Her body broke into goosebumps as he teased her before moving to greedily sucking on her tits. He gently bit down on her nipples and sent her over the edge.

"Oh fuck, oh..." Maria trailed off cumming hard.

Mashing her lips against his. She bucked hard against her own hand. Her ass thrusted up off the sofa as rode her orgasm for as long as she could.

Eventually it subsided. She lowered herself and, at last, her body fell silent. Outside, the sun had almost disappeared and the city was bathed with the glow of an early summer evening.

12