Two Couples, Across the Generations

Story Info
Mother and daughter have fun with their respective partners.
3.6k words
4.44
23.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers

Laura and James snuggled together naked under the blanket. They had been kissing, and caressing for about half an hour, keeping an ear open for the sounds outside.

Laura and James had lived together for about 18 months and had a very healthy sex life together. James was 26, confident but friendly. He was about six foot, muscular from working out with short black hair. Laura was bubbly, flirtatious, 22, five foot six inches, slim -- an attractive 35, 23, 35, with long black hair. They lived together in a flat, comfortably with both working in well paid jobs. The flat about 40 miles from where they were now.

Laura and James were staying with Laura's parents for a few days break. Penny was a 47 year old version of her daughter in appearance! She was much quieter and more nervous than Laura. Ryan was really Laura's step-father. He had met Penny when Laura was 14 and had taken on the role of father, and Laura adored him. He had helped her through those teenage years when Laura was less confident, but developing into the young lady she was now. There were times when she shouted at him, and had teenage tantrums, but Ryan had never stopped caring for her as a father, never seemed to remember the harsh times. She also knew he was good looking for his age -- he was now 52, about five ten, again with a well toned body from working out. Occasionally she thought he would be fun, if she wasn't with James......

Laura and James were listening out for Ryan and Penny's car. They had gone to a concert that Friday evening, leaving Laura and James at home. It was a perfect opportunity for them..... They wanted to be ready for when they got home.........

At last they heard the sound of the car pulling up in the drive. Laura's heart was pounding nervously, but she was going to see the plan through. James was more confident.

Laura and James threw off the blanket, and Laura lay on her back and spread her legs wide. James, who had been hard -- rock hard -- for some time, through a mixture of Laura's ministrations and expectations, quickly lay on her, pointed his cock at her pussy and thrust in hard, making Laura moan with pleasure. She always loved that hard strong initial thrust, with seven inches of thick, hard cock pushing deep inside her.

James thrust in two or three times, making Laura moan in pleasure, as he heard the front door open, and voices in the hall. Voices which suddenly stopped as they heard Laura moaning.

James was thrusting hard, fucking Laura hard when first Penny and then Ryan entered the living room, to see their daughter and James having sex on the carpet, apparently oblivious to Laura's parents arriving home.

In seconds, before either parent could say anything, or put together any words to say, James was thrusting harder and harder, Laura's body thrusting up to meet his, Laura moaning, and crying out "fuck me fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeee" her moan disappearing as her body jerked and shuddered hard, as James pumped his cum deep into her pussy.

James seemed to pump for ever, Laura seemed to shudder forever, but at last they came down from their orgasms, gasping for breath, as James cock softened and he rolled off his girlfriend.

"What do you think you are doing?" It was Penny who had put the words together. Of course she knew that Laura and James had sex and shared a bed, but this visual display of what they did surprised her, jarred her, leaving her shocked.

She repeated it. "What are you doing?"

James paused before answering jokingly. "I would have thought you would know what we were doing! You must have done it!"

Penny went bright red with embarrassment. She stumbled. "Yes, but not in front of anyone...... like this.........."

Laura noticed that Ryan was standing near her feet, looking directly at her pussy, so she deliberately kept her legs apart, her ankles pulled up.

Penny was getting angry again. "Ryan, do something, say something."

Ryan was too distracted. It was the hottest thing he had ever seen, and now he could see his step daughter's pussy still open, the inside bright red, with white liquid spilling out and trickling to the floor. He could see James' cum seeping out of her. It was better than any porn he had ever watched, and he was trying hard to hide his erection pushing out his trousers. He had often wondered what Laura would be like in bed, but never dreamt he would ever see her like this. He would never have initiated anything himself -- it would have been totally wrong with his step-daughter. It was even a struggle for him not to fall to his knees and put is mouth to her pussy and taste........

After a few terrible moments of silence, it was James who took control of the situation. "Look, I'm really sorry about this. We'll go shower, and maybe we can talk about it in the morning."

Laura could see Ryan's disappointment as she stretched out her legs and brought them together. However, James and her quickly stood, and they disappeared to their room, leaving Ryan and Penny in the sitting room, Ryan trying not to look disappointed that Laura's fantastic pussy wasn't still available for view, Penny shocked but touched by something inside at what she had seen.

In the end it was Ryan who broke the ice: "Young people and their hormones. Do it like rabbits. Let's have some cocoa............"

It had all started a few weeks before for Laura and James. James had been lying on the bed, Laura riding him hard. They were always looking for things to make it more fun, more interesting. James was beyond control, so when Laura asked him "Who would you like to be fucking if it wasn't me" he replied without thinking: "Your mother.........."

It had certainly made the last couple of moments more exciting. James had admitted something he was never going to admit................ Laura was shocked and excited. In seconds James was pumping his cum hard into Laura as she screamed in orgasm, squeezing his cock hard, milking every drop of cum from his balls.

After they had come down from the heights and recovered Laura asked James again. "Do you really want to fuck my mother?"

For James it was too late. He had let his fantasy out of his mind. He had to admit it. Laura didn't mind, indeed had looked a bit sheepish. James suddenly realised.... "If it wasn't me who would you like fucking you?" Laura had admitted it -- her step-father. Ryan. She confessed that before she met James she used to use her vibrator with a picture of her step-father in his swimming trunks in front of her. She had admitted that she was plotting a way to make it happen just as she met James, and hadn't gone through with it. She even admitted that sometimes when James was taking her she shut her eyes and imagined Ryan..................

It took a couple of days, after they had arranged their visit to Laura's parents, to start plotting how they would make it happen. One evening they would allow Ryan and Penny catch them........ That had worked! Now for the second step................

James and Laura slept well that night, partly as a result of post-fucking relaxation, partly that the plan seemed to be working. They certainly knew they had got Laura's parents attention. They had also plotted a little more -- they knew Penny went down to the kitchen to get breakfast ready some time before Ryan got out of bed, and guessed that on a Saturday morning it would be no different. In the morning they heard Penny and Ryan's door open and close, and heard a woman's feet descending the stairs. James wanted to leap out after her immediately, but Laura made him wait a couple of minutes, at least enough time to put on a dressing gown! Then it was time.........

"Morning!" Penny's head turned as she heard James greet her warmly. Penny was wearing a pair of light blue pyjamas, as she fussed over the work top. Penny felt uncertain and felt herself go red in embarrassment, thinking about the evening before.

James seemed to have lots of confidence. "I'm sorry, Penny, I just wanted to apologise for last night."

There was a few moments silence before Penny replied, hoping everything would go away. "Well, what happened, happened. But Let's forget about it, maybe just get back to normal. Perhaps when you go back home later today we can put it all behind us."

James smiled. "Oh no, I don't think you've got it." He paused. "I want to apologise because I had emptied myself into Laura. I'm sorry I couldn't fuck you as well. You wanted me to, didn't you?"

Penny looked shocked, and moved to the other side of the dining table. "No, please, stop, please go away, go back to your room. Of course I didn't want you to."

James smiled again. He was always confident at moments like this. "Oh, I think you did want to. You saw my cock sliding in and out of Laura's pussy and I know you were thinking -- I wish it was sliding in and out of my pussy." He paused. "Imagine my seven inches sliding in and out, pounding you, fucking your cunt. Wouldn't you love that? Don't you want that? I bet you do!"

Penny was speechless, she had to get away. She made her way towards the door but James was quicker, standing between Penny and her way of escape. They were only a couple of feet apart.

"Why not have a look at what you could have in your cunt, or in your mouth, or even in your asshole if you wanted."

Penny looked shocked, but somehow something hand changed. "Please no, I've never had it in my bum, I won't do that." James smiled -- somehow it was an acknowledgement that she was going to do it. Not in her ass, but otherwise...............

Again James paused. "Penny, if I choose to fuck your ass, then I will fuck your ass. And I will at some stage. But for now we will do the others! Get on your knees, have a look at what you are going to get." James undid the cord around his dressing gown and let it fall open. He wasn't wearing anything else -- his cock already stood hard and proud. He spoke again. "Kneel. Have a look at my cock, then lick it and suck it." James held Penny's eyes as she paused. Then she did it. She did kneel down. She did look at his cock, loving what she was seeing. She did begin to lick it, at first up and down the trunk, but then licking the pre-cum from the tip of the cock. Even that tasted good.

After licking the cock, making it twitch, she took it in her mouth. James smiled. He hadn't told her to do it. She had wanted to do it. She was sucking him, running her tongue all over as she slid her mouth up and down, mouth fucking this wonderful rod. James was tempted to let her suck him off and make her swallow -- it would only have been a few seconds before he would spurting into her throat. But at the moment James also wanted to win her wholly -- and he would do that by fucking her.

James pulled his cock away, pulled Penny to her feet, reached out and began to undo her pyjama top, seeing her amazing tits. He paused, squeezed them, kneaded them, pinched the nipples until they were standing proud and hard. He released them and pulled her pyjama trousers to her ankles, then got her to step out of them. Penny was as stunning as he imagined as she stood naked in front of him.

James didn't want to spend much time looking! He picked Penny up, lay her on the kitchen table, grasped her ankles and spread her legs wide. He was careful to make sure she could lay her head on the table. Again he looked at her sopping wet pussy, glistening with dampness. Another time he would have sucked the pussy and made her cum first, but this time he didn't want to wait. He moved between her legs, put his cock against the lips of her pussy. Then waited.

Then Penny said it. "Please, please fuck me."

James didn't need a second invitation. In one movement he slammed his whole seven inches deep into Penny's sopping wet cunt. And then was fucking her, thrusting in and out, in and out, with Penny's body thrusting up to meet him. She was moaning out loud, louder and louder as James for a couple of minutes fucked faster and faster, harder and harder.

At last they both screamed together as Penny came, feeling James pumping his cum deep inside her. Their cumming seemed to go on for ages, as James pumped more and more cum into her, as her body squirmed and writhed in orgasm.

Penny had never experienced anything like it. James thought she was the hottest mother he would ever fuck. He rolled off her, and held her for a few minutes. Then spoke. "Wow, you are one amazing fuck. What a whore, what a slut."

Penny didn't know why she felt being called a whore was such a compliment, but it made her feel good. It was James who moved it on. "Let's go and have a shower. Then we can get breakfast for everyone."

At that moment Penny suddenly gasped. She had forgotten about Ryan and Laura. What were they doing? Had they heard? Did they know James was fucking her?

James guessed what she was thinking. "Don't worry, Ryan will tell you later what they are up to!"

After James had gone downstairs to "talk to" Penny, Laura dressed as she had prepared as quickly as she could. Black stockings, suspenders, panties and bra, all skimpy and lacy. She left her bedroom, crossed the landing and knocked on her parents bedroom door. Ryan, her step-father, called out "come in!" Laura opened the door, entered and quickly shut the door behind her, standing by the door for a few moments so Ryan could take in what he saw.

Laura could see that Ryan was utterly shocked, and taken aback, and excited by what he saw. His step-daughter in skimpy ultra-sexy underwear. He look at her beautiful breasts, barely held by the black lacy bra, her nipples easily visible through the lace. He took in her beautiful legs, framed by the stockings and suspenders, naked right to the join. He took in the skimpy panties, barely hiding Laura's pubic hair, the lips of her pussy. He thought she may be even more sexy like this than when he saw her pussy the evening before seeping the cum that had just filled her. He was glad he was under the bedclothes, still in bed, or his cock would have given him away.

As he looked, stared, Laura wriggled her hips sexily, a sultry smile playing around her lips. Ryan found it even harder to hide his arousal at the sexy vision in front of him.

Laura, after a few moments, walked over to the side of the bed, holding Ryan's gaze with hers. She stopped at the side of the bed, looking down at Ryan. Suddenly she put on a little girl smile and a little girl voice. "Daddy. I just wanted to say sorry for last night. I'm sorry you saw the cum leaking out of my pussy. After James had fucked me. It was wrong and very naughty."

Ryan was amazed he didn't just shoot his load right there. The clothes, the voice, the language. He didn't know what to do, how to react, but he guessed Laura knew what was happening. She spoke again in the same small girl voice. "I'm sorry daddy, I was very naughty. But daddy I was even naughtier. When he was fucking me last night I was dreaming it was you fucking me. It was your cock sliding in and out of my cunt. I'm sorry, I was so naughty."

Ryan was still shocked to paralysis, but Laura kept on in the same voice. "Daddy, I'm going to pull the bedclothes off and lie over your lap. You must give me my punishment. You can spank me, or do whatever you want to me. Do you want me to take off my panties?"

Ryan was caught up in the moment -- the only think he could mumble was "yes!"

Laura quickly removed the panties, the crotch sopping wet. She playfully threw them in Ryan's face, whipped off the duvet he was lying under in his boxer shorts, then quickly lay down over his lap. She could feel his rock hard cock pushing into her side.

As Ryan took the panties in his hand he couldn't stop himself from sniffing and letting his tongue rest on the sopping wet crotch, imagining the pussy he had just seen and the gorgeous black pubic hair. As he put them aside he watched Laura slowly spread her legs, so he could see her pussy and her gorgeous and sweet rose hole. He thought at that moment it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen.

For a few moments they lay there, Laura gently wriggling against Ryan's cock, creating waves of pleasure sweeping through him. Ryan was collecting his thoughts, trying to work out what he wanted to do through the haze of excitement sweeping through him. He had dreamt since he had known Laura of this moment, knowing she would always be beyond his reach. She was now no longer beyond his reach.

Ryan wondered if he should spank her, how hard, how many, but the temptation for something else was so tempting. He slipped his arms under her and lifted her up to his face and plunged his tongue into her asshole. Thrusting in and out, licking, tasting. No-one had ever done that to Laura before. It felt amazing.

After a few moments, Ryan slid down the bed, pulling Laura so she lay on top of him, in a sort of sixty nine. Now he had her pussy on his mouth, his tongue fucking her wet hole. She was so wet he felt her juices all over his face, like she was dripping over him. He tongued her hole for a few moments, then moved his tongue to her clit. As he did he reach on top of her and plunged a finger into her asshole, in one thrust to his knuckle. As he did Laura cried out in orgasm, her body shaking as Ryan finger fucked her ass, tongued her clit. For Laura it seemed to last forever, but at last the energy of the orgasm left her and her body settled.

Ryan just couldn't wait any longer. He pushed Laura onto her back, quickly removed his boxers and thrust his cock deep into her cunt. Laura loved the feel, and wrapped her arms and legs around him, whispering into his ear. "Fuck me daddy. Fucked your daughter's cunt with you big hard cock. Go on, daddy, fill my cunt with your spunk!"

Ryan didn't need any encouragement. Within seconds he was pounding her as hard as he could, and in a minute his balls were pumping vast quantities of cum into her. He thought he had never cum as hard. It felt like an eternity until he was just lying on her, his cock now softening in the wet tight welcoming cunt that belonged to his step-daughter.

At that moment one of Ryan's unfulfilled fantasies came to his mind. She had said he could do whatever he wanted. And he had always wanted this. He rolled off her, and quietly said "lick me clean. Suck me, now."

Laura hesitated, then slowly moved down the bed until her mouth was next to Ryan's cock. And she started licking him. For Laura it was odd -- licking off his spunk and her juices, but the taste wasn't bad, and it was sufficiently kinky for her to like and relish what she was doing. She took his cock in her mouth and sucked, and was amazed as she felt the cock begin to twitch and harden again.

It took a few minutes of licking and sucking, but suddenly Ryan was fucking her again, this time doggy style, and he felt even deeper that the last time.

This time Ryan knew he could play with her. He fucked hard, then slowed, then hard again. He teased her. He reached around a squeezed her tits, pinched her nipples making her squeal in a mix of pain and arousal.

Ryan managed to sustain the fucking for several minutes, then reach around, rested his finger on her clit and began to fuck hard. The fucking forced Laura's clit to move under the finger, and she quickly came to that moment, moaning her body squirming when orgasm took over her.

As Ryan felt her pussy pulsing on his clock he felt his balls tighten, and was pumping a second load deep inside her.

Moments later Ryan and Laura were lying side by side, panting for breath. They had nothing else to give at this moment. At last Ryan and Laura knew it was time for breakfast! They showered, got dressed, joined the other two in the kitchen.

Conversation at breakfast was a bit strained, but all looked well satisfied. Laura and James packed the car -- they had to return back to their home. They all agreed -- they would get together in a couple of weeks. And they all knew, but was unsaid -- it would be for the next stage of their adventures!!!

Lion24655
Lion24655
562 Followers