Two Couples and a Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myra could sit without speaking a word for hours when Keith launched into his opinions of the latest Androids, iPhones, smart TVs, and laptops. She was especially grateful when he introduced her to e-books though her bias remained with her paperbacks. Keith had seen movie versions of many books she'd read and Myra morphed into a chatterbox during their discussions. Jill observed their giggles at unfunny jokes and a touch on a shoulder or brush of the hand by both. None of this escaped Quinn's notice either and he wished Myra was as chatty with him at least without the difficulty of pulling teeth sans anesthetic. Clubbing, throwing back a few at parties, and social butterflying didn't exactly fit her idea of how she preferred to spend her weekends. This led to the couple clashing on occasion and Jill had to play mediator while understanding they were an extreme case of people from opposite worlds attracting.

Over time, a tension was underlying an increasing number of their conversations and Jill sought to get everyone to spill everything into the open. Not that she wanted to bring potential rain clouds to their beach trip but there was no better time when everyone would be together. She had a hot idea if that conversation went off with no one being gutted verbally or otherwise.

Until that time, there was fun to be had with her favorite people in the world!

Keith's fingers flew over his phone looking at nothing in particular.

He must have noticed Jill stirring and he rubbed a thumb across her cheek. He never let her forget she was on his mind and her cheeks puffed against his digit.

"Welcome back. Sleep well?" he greeted her again with a lip smack.

Jill could have run a marathon after her nap. "Yes, sir." She sat up and stretched while taking in her surroundings. They were crossing a bridge over a river that extended as far as the vision could consume west and east. The sailors and jet skiers reminded her how much they couldn't get to the sands fast enough.

The sight up front was one she really couldn't peel her attention away from. Myra stroked Quinn's cock and was taking her time doing so as he stood at full mast. She was in no hurry to bring him to the apex and the edging would be certain to have him bursting when she finished him off.

Jill tapped Keith's leg. "How long was I out?"

Keith checked the time on his phone. "An hour or so."

"That long? Has she been playing with Quinn this whole time?"

"He must have some kind of Zen level control to hold it in this long."

"It is kind of hot..." Tingles formed for a different reason and Jill wasted little time letting it known. She whistled to attempt to get Quinn's acknowledgement though his sexual haze prevented that so she used words. "Hey, driver! I bet a lot of us have to pee. I would ask if you've seen any signs mentioning a rest area coming up but I think you were preoccupied."

"Mmm...no, um..." Quinn peered at a sign off the interstate's shoulder. "'Rest area, three miles ahead.' See I was paying attention."

"Sure you were! If you're not too busy with your handjob, you don't mind stopping do ya?"

"Ahhh...not at...all."

"Thank you!" Jill sat back and chuckled inwardly at the look on his face as he was trying to carry on a conversation with his girlfriend's clutches on his cock.

*

It wasn't long before Quinn exited the freeway and pulled into a space at a rest area. There was a main building where the toilets could be found and a grassy patch with picnic tables next to it. Trees and foliage provided the backdrop for the location.

Jill's sandals were on the pavement before Quinn could shift to park.

"Wait for me!" Myra called to stop her in mid-bolt and jogged to catch up to her.

Quinn stuffed his fireman back into his jeans and zipped up. "Hoo man. My legs are sleep! I could use a cold one."

Keith plugged his phone into the charger and held the door handle. "Mine are tired, too. Let's have it!"

The guys sat on the edge of the SUV's rear by the drink cooler. The sun wasn't long from dipping beneath the horizon and its unforgiving heat would disappear with it. Keith's skin didn't sizzle like earlier in the day but bordered on being uncomfortably warm as nary a cloud existed to interrupt the blue skies. The occasional breeze whisking by soothed him as he held a tall can. Ice clung to the aluminum and he anticipated its coldness. He guzzled half the beverage in what appeared to be one swallow. Its chill was more welcoming than its bitterness but it hit the spot. Though Quinn started when he did, he was crumpling his can to start on a second.

"Ahh, this is some good shit!" Quinn said after taking a few sips of his new can.

Keith gulped a few more times. "I needed that one. So, how are you and Myra getting along? I mean besides what you show me and Jill at home."

Quinn required some additional swigs to answer. "We have our moments. Most good. Some not so much. I think it takes an intellectual to connect on her level. I try to fake it by telling her things I learn from you and stuff I googled but I think she's seeing through me. She's petite and has a brain so I thought I'd give it a try. At least she likes my cooking and we can discuss movies together. She's also not happy that I'm getting a dad bod though I don't have children. Yet, when she's pissed at me, I just want to pop a can and throw it back. She's lightened up today at least. I think we all needed this!"

"What you said!" Keith clashed cans with him and took a few swallows. "Sometimes, I think we wound up with the wrong women! What I mean is you and Jill have everything in common and I can talk to Myra for hours without losing her. Opposites attracting, huh?"

"You can say that again."

"Okay, 'opposites attracting, huh?'"

Quinn rammed his shoulder. "You know what I mean, bro!"

"Haha, I'm messing with you! We're going to the beach so lighten up! Listen, Jill has been acting like it's her time of the month when it's not her time. You've seen her. She wanted to tear my guts out for not getting her honey mustard sauce with her chicken tenders. She was going to release wolves on me for talking to Myra too much. Okay, maybe I get that but we're still together. Couples have issues sometimes but we work it out. You're an awesome guy so relax. Myra still loves you. She can't talk about anything except you when she and Jill hang together."

Keith exaggerated the truth a smidge but the last thing he wanted was to see his best man wallowing. His smirk probably indicated he wasn't buying what he had for sale.

"Talk about me all the time? If your name was Pinocchio, you wouldn't be able to get in the car because your nose would be touching the windshield."

Keith fist nudged Quinn's arm. "Trust me! I'm going to prove it! Let's do some eavesdropping."

"Whoa, whoa! We're not perverts! I mean we are but going into the women's restroom is off-limits, dude!"

"No one pees this long. How much you want to bet they're somewhere walking and jabbering about us?"

"Hmm," Quinn said as he rested his chin on his thumb, "okay, you talked me into it. This should be fun!"

"As long as you don't mind them chewing our asses out if we get busted."

Quinn jumped to his feet. "According to some, I have a lot to chew so come on!"

Keith leapt to his side. "You said it not me but yeah, let's do it!"

The men burned down the sidewalk and Keith stopped at the corner near the glass doors that led into the building. He opened his palm towards his friend signaling him to halt and he flattened his back to the wall. Keith peered inside and spotted their women exiting through the other side. Something was up.

Quinn whispered, "What's happening?"

"They're going out the other way. See, there's a reason they didn't come straight back. Let's follow them!"

"Man, I feel like James Bond!"

The fellas went inside and the blast of air relieved dissipated their perspiration. They hunched and crept past the restrooms, water fountains, vending machines, and maps of the area. Keith stopped at the door and leaned on the handle to grab a peek but they were out of his sightline. He needed to push on it to get a better view.

"Hold on. I can't see..." Keith stuck his head through the opening he made to find the women standing next to the building and chatting while facing each other. Quinn squeezed in with his mate and tried to join in on the spy game.

"I can't hear anything, though. Are we supposed to be lip reading?" Quinn lamented as he paced a circle.

"You're right but if we get any closer, we'll blow our cover." Keith continued spying. A pause came in the conversation and Jill stood with her toes facing Myra's as she lowered her dilating pupils to meet hers. A few beats passed and Keith's woman tilted Myra's chin upwards. Jill's lips moved some more as she dropped her hands until they fell upon her hips. Another few seconds ticked by. She shut her eyes and pressed her lips to Myra's! Keith's jaw slammed to the floor and his shorts bulged in less than a flash. "Oh, damn! They're..."

"Let me see!" Quinn wedged himself into the gap at his partner's flank once more to find Jill squeezing his woman's little apple-shaped ass and feeding her tongue. They could hear their kissing and the guys were glued in place. Quinn crumpled Keith's shirt and shook. "You're seeing what I am, right? That's fucking hot but what does that mean?"

"I...I think it means it's fucking hot!" A puddle formed at Keith's feet.

"No, no. I'm talking about us. Maybe that's why our women have been..."

"...Acting a little kooky?"

"Yeah, yeah. That!"

"Oh, shit!" Keith grabbed Quinn's shirt at the shoulders and did some shaking of his own. "What if 'the talk' is coming next? That 'talk' no guy wants to have! I can hear Jill now. 'Sorry, guys. Myra and I are together so we're moving out to get our own little love shack! You can have your beer and video games!'"

"Come on, man! I love Myra! I don't want to hear about that! It might not even be that bad...right?"

"Right, right! I love Jill, too! It's not what it looks like!"

The men turned back to watch the women break away from their kiss and giggle like schoolgirls. Jill took Myra's hand and started walking back in the direction of the guys.

Keith pointed at their escape route and shuffled back to the SUV.

They were working on some more booze when the chatter of the women drew closer.

"Hey, guys!" Jill said as she came into view. "What's up?"

They spotted Jill's sparkling before she spoke.

Keith lowered the beer from his lips. His heart thundered as he gagged. He patted his chest and coughed.

"Um, ah, getting wasted I think. Isn't that what we're doing, Quinn?" Keith elbowed his friend.

"You're on the money with that one."

Myra brought a smile around the corner that scrambled into bewilderment when she looked at the men. "Wait, if our guys are getting plastered who exactly is driving us the rest of the way?"

Jill said, "I don't know but the only place we should take them is to bed!"

"Yeah, before they pass out and make their bed on the parking lot!"

"Hey, hey!" Keith sprang up. "We're not going to take this ridicule, are we Quinn?"

Quinn chucked his can and grunted as he stood by Keith. "No, who does Jill think we are? It takes at least a twelve pack before we start staggering. She thinks we're toast after two chugs? I'm insulted."

The couples faced off, stern mugs, chins jutted forward, and squints as though they were facing off for a boxing match.

After a few seconds, Jill's laughter burst through her attempt at seriousness and the others followed as they doubled over. Keith's stomach cramped and his other half braced him to prevent his crash to the concrete.

The men yanked their women in for fiery embrace at the lips. Jill tried to smother him and Keith fought back to drown her in smooches.

He aimed some of his chuckles at himself for entertaining the idea the women lost love for the guys but what was their little liaison about?

Myra interrupted her kiss with her man to ask a very crucial question. "This is all sweet but who is taking the wheel again? Did we ever figure that out?"

"We answered before we left. Hello!" Keith said as he opened his palm in front of Quinn. "Keys, please, sir."

Quinn gave Keith the keys but he couldn't close his hand before Myra pilfered them and tossed them to Jill.

Myra said, "Sorry! I don't know about you guys but I have no interest in winding up in the bottom of the river. Just sayin'!"

"I'm not drunk! Look, I can walk a straight a line!" Keith demonstrated but Myra was already climbing into the back seat.

Jill fell into the driver's side seat, fired up the engine, and shouted through the window. "Baby, are you coming or do you want to spend your vacay here?"

Quinn put his arm around Keith's shoulder. "Give it up, buddy. Put it in the loss column and let's go."

Keith tapped his chest and headed for the car. "They still want us, though!"

Quinn replied with an approving nod. They piled into the ride and off they went for the second half of their drive to the coast.

An hour later, the streetlights illuminated the freeway. The moon and stars were making their appearance as the midnight blues of the evening intruded on the brightness of the fading day. Silence settled into the SUV with the fatigue of the trip sapping the adventurers' adrenaline and the sand laid another three hours away.

Keith jotted notes in his phone about the money management software his company had him work on to pass time but something about entertaining work on vacation led him to dropping that in favor of something to liven the mood.

He cycled through the radio channels and stopped when the tunes hypnotized Jill into moving her shoulders and arms along with the singer's expression of love for his beloved.

"This is my song for you, baby," Jill said as she gave her man a lingering gaze and wink. Keith held her hand leaving one for her the wheel and the pair became a duet.

"You are my world, you are my sky, you are my stars, I love you from here all the way to Mars! You are my world, you are my sky, you are my stars, you are locked in my heart behind my bars!"

The two swayed left and right, right and left, doing their concert to cheers from behind.

"Time for American Idol or The Voice! Take your pick! Woo, yeah!" Quinn offered them claps and whistles.

Myra pumped her fists and hummed synched with them.

By the time the song faded, a thunderous ovation rained upon Keith and Jill.

Jill held a hand to her heart. "Thank you! Thank you, my adoring fans!"

It took an act of nature—or Jill to get Keith to sing outside of the shower but the rush woke him up and charged him to the point he gave everyone an encore. It didn't matter if the judges of those aforementioned shows would have laughed him off stage. Anything for the sake of fun or deepening her bond with his woman!

An hour and half later, they were in the midst of night. The control panels inside glowed blue. The headlights, starlight, and streetlamps lit their way. Keith's body cried out for the king-sized bed waiting on them but they had to wait a little longer. He watched a comedy on his phone to get some laughs and occupy his time but the cinema in his mind of his girlfriend kissing Myra provided some real questions. The tension gripped him to the bone. Should he ask Jill about it? Ahh!

He couldn't help himself.

"Sweetheart?" Keith said but Jill was already about to speak.

"What are they doing?" Jill asked at a whisper as she pointed towards the backseat.

Keith snatched a peek. Quinn was in the missionary with Myra as they kissed. Quinn's jeans at his knees, the rapidness of their breathing, and the subtle movements of his hips didn't leave much doubt to the answer to Jill's inquiry. The couples' harmony brought reason to rejoice and with the fact Quinn's concerns about his woman could be dispelled, all was good...

Except why were the girls kissing, again? Keith wouldn't be denied that easily.

Keith said, "I bet you can guess what's happening."

"Ooohh...saucy!"

Keith folded his arms and waited until the delightful cries from the back to get a bit louder to respond. "You know all about Myra's sauciness, too, don't you?"

Keith focused on Jill. She swallowed and clenched as some pores opened on her temples.

"What...do you mean?" Jill said a couple of notches above a whisper.

"Don't play innocent. Think back to the rest stop if you want your memory jogged."

"Oh. You...saw us?"

"I admit it had my animal in a frenzy but why hide it? I thought there was a reason you've been acting strange lately."

"It's not what you think. I planned on talking to everyone when we got to the hotel about that."

"Talk about what?"

Jill shined a soft smile at him. "Didn't I just say something about waiting until we got to the hotel?"

"What if I don't want to wait?"

"That means someone is out of luck." Jill winked and refocused on the road.

"Ugh...fine..." Keith returned to his movie since further prying would prove useless.

Somewhere along the way, Keith seeped into a nap and the movie watched him.

"Wake up! Wake up! We're here!" The next words he heard came from his beloved but she had to make a few attempts for him to become aware of her. She added some arm pushes and her final method, a full grope of his cock. "Baby, we've arrived!"

Keith stretched the weariness out of his arms and stepped onto the parking lot.

Hotels lined the boulevard in both directions. Yellow lights beamed through windows on most of the floors. The lobbies were bathed in illumination. Men bare-chested in trunks and women in one and two pieces poured from and into the establishments. Nine o'clock was the hour and sleep was nowhere near anyone's minds. The smell of the sea breeze brought a heightened desire to hit the ocean but Keith's legs akin to rubber reminded him the bed took priority.

Jill ran in front of the SUV and Keith met her with an embrace and a spin around.

"We made it!" Keith exclaimed. "Thanks for getting us here in one piece!"

Jill kissed him and grinned while pulling back. "That's probably more than we could say if you were behind the wheel!"

"What-ever!"

Jill greeted Quinn and Myra once they landed on the concrete.

Quinn sported that trance men enter after they've gotten some from their lovers and he didn't seem to have any interest in moving. Myra's lower back length jet hair was all over the place. Most people teased her for sharing the size of an elf—an exaggeration that wasn't far from reality—Keith couldn't help but find that alluring.

Myra ruffled her strands and yanked her black dress taut to her frame to make its wrinkles vanish. Keith followed her dress to her knees and her hazel complexioned legs to her sandals. When his scanning went back up, he found himself ensnared in Myra's stare. His loins' hardening made its wishes known.

Jill cut into their silent conversation. "I'll get us checked in and I know everyone is thinking about the beds but I want to talk to everybody first."

No one really answered but nodded or made a quiet confirmation.

Jill skipped away and Keith opened the back of the vehicle to gather their luggage. Quinn and Myra assisted with the bags and the trio sleepwalked into the hotel.

Potted ferns lined the walking areas. Chandeliers poured their white light onto the lobby and gleamed off the spotless gold and black tiled floor. Clamors flooded the bar adjacent to the hotel desk and judging by the patrons, clothes were optional or an unnecessary annoyance at best. The smell of moisture flowed from the waterfall in back that fed into a fountain. Groups of suits and polished shoes protecting movie stars and VIPs passed by. With Keith's short black faded hair, lean frame, and dark skin, he might have posed as a star but only in appearances and not by the number of zeros in his bank account. It took his whole quartet to pay for the elegance of their surroundings.