Two Couple's Suspicions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,435 Followers

Fiona reluctantly unlocked her legs and popped her breast away from his lips, which didn't seem anxious to release her.

"We're getting a little raunchy," she giggled, "and you were using one of your 'suggestions' too." She glanced down at her nipple, which had just exited his lips.

He shrugged. "Still no touching?" he questioned.

She was biting her lower lip, which encouraged him.

"We need to have some rules," she answered.

"I suppose," he replied, a disappointed look on his face.

But, she was looking at him with a more serious look.

"I've never done anything like this before. Not just the skinny dipping but ... you know."

"Well, me either," he shrugged. "But I'm enjoying it."

"Me, too," she said, a sheepish grin on her face. "But, if you wanted to do it again tomorrow, I'd be game."

That comment gave him one of those "holy shit" moments. Adel had talked about going to visit her mother on Sunday. It was a ninety-minute trip each way, and she usually spent four or five hours visiting. He looked at Fiona.

"I'm pretty sure I'll be available."

A smile from her. "I'm sure Barrett said that he and his brother were going to the baseball game tomorrow.

"Still no touching?" he questioned as his brain shifted into overdrive.

"Tomorrow's another day. Who knows what the Sunday rules might be then?"

With that, she slowly slid under the water, her face directly in front of his erection. He let out a grunt as he could feel her taking mouthfuls of water and squirting it against his cock.

When she surfaced, he said, "No touching doesn't eliminate all possibilities, does it?"

"Not if you're creative," she laughed. "Should we dunk again, or just finish our beer ... and pretzels?"

* * * * *

They finished the six-pack and the pretzels, Fiona giving another demonstration of "sucking the salt."

Carsten felt a little odd, sitting beside her with his erection throbbing as she performed the pretzel thing, but she seemed to enjoy watching it. He knew that the second he went home, he'd have to take care of it but was looking forward to that as well. He wondered if the two of them would be doing it together, but separately. The idea of suggesting they do it together, sitting on the edge of the pool, was aching to be verbalized, but he stifled it, ready for whatever might happen tomorrow.

"Maybe I'll put my suit on and try to, um, calm down a little." He needed to do something as it was beginning to ache.

"Aw, okay," she said as they both struggled to pull on the discarded and still wet bathing suits.

"What about tomorrow?" Carsten asked anxiously.

Fiona grinned, glancing over her shoulder. "I think a car just pulled into your driveway."

"Shit. I better head home." He knew tomorrow would take care of itself.

Carsten moved quickly, going through the back door as Adel came in from the garage.

"Oh," she said. "Been swimming?"

"Yup. Been shopping?"

"Yes," she snapped. "Sorry," she quickly countered. "Traffic was bad, and it upset me."

"No bags of goodies either." He thought she looked a little nervous at his unusual questioning.

"Um, no, I didn't buy anything but, uh, I saw some things I might get later."

"Too bad. How's Sally doing?

"She's good."

He was biting his lip, thinking of one way of curing the bundled up ache in his swimming trunks.

"I missed you," he began, a suggestive smile on his face.

A quick look from Adel. "Wait, I recognize that look. Shit, you were over there swimming with Fiona. Did she have on a tiny bikini that's gotten you all riled up?"

"No bikini," he answered, ignoring the rest of the question.

"Well, no sex for you, either. I'll take a shower and maybe later tonight."

"I'm ready right now," he murmured, moving toward her. Hell, if she could go off and fuck some other man, she could sure as hell fuck him when he needed it.

"Carsten, not now."

"Now is good," he said very decisively.

"What the hell's wrong with you? You're not usually like this." She was backing away from him.

As he continued toward her, he began pushing his bathing trunks down his legs until he had backed her against the wall with nowhere else to go, he kicked the trunks aside, his erection growing as he stood in front of her.

With a last look at him, Adel dropped to her knees and filled her mouth with his cock.

Carsten groaned, knowing that this was where her talent lay, and he was going to enjoy it. Her head was bobbing back and forth, her tongue creating its own ecstatic feelings. She pressed forward until her nose was buried in his pubes, staying there for long seconds as he felt the head buried in her throat.

He pushed forward until her head was against the wall, then began pumping his hips, hearing the sloshing and gurgling sounds that were so familiar. In just a short time, he was groaning.

"Gonna come," he grunted as he began to fill her throat and mouth with his cum, closing his eyes, his pubes pressed against her face. Finally, he felt Adel's hands pushing on his legs, and he backed off, leaving her gasping for air, saliva and cum on her cheeks and dripping off her chin.

Carsten moved back several steps as Adel struggled to her feet, eyes wide as she searched his face.

"She must be really hot to get you like, well, like that."

"She's okay," he shrugged. "It was just fun to swim and relax a little." As an afterthought, he added, "We'll have to invite them over one of these days."

"We'll have to do that," she said, the fluids still dripping from her chin.

Carsten turned and jogged to the kitchen, returning with some paper towels, which Adel used to wipe her face.

"I think I'll just shower, and then we can have some dinner."

Shower and probably douche, he thought as she headed for the stairway. He had already decided she was more than content to give him some great head rather than have him probing her pussy, which might well have already been probed and filled earlier in the day.

He pulled his bathing suit on once more and went to the garage, opening the door of her car. Since she always left her electronic key on the seat, he pressed the button, and the dash came to life. He checked the mileage. She had driven nine miles. To get to Sally's and then the mall would be at least thirty miles. If she'd gone straight to the mall and then home, it would be close to twenty miles. Obviously, she had done neither.

One more checkmark to his list of suspicions. This would make tomorrow that much more straightforward.

On Sunday morning, Adel was on the way to her mother's a little after eight o'clock, and Carsten was walking around the yard in his bathing suit soon after, catching up on a few chores. At ten, he saw Fiona crossing her yard toward the pool and quickly joined her.

"What's new," she asked, grinning.

"Pretty sure Adel wasn't shopping, even though she says she was."

"I couldn't help wondering when Barrett got home last night about ten minutes after Adel. No fish, no fish smell. Does Adel usually wear cologne?"

"I guess so when she goes out. Why?"

"I thought I caught a whiff of something when he came in. Not sure, and might be my imagination.

"Enough talk," Carsten laughed. "Same rules as yesterday?" He was ready for more than speculating.

Fiona laughed in turn. "Yeah, same rules ... to start at least."

He quickly shed his swimming trunks and headed for her.

"Stay away, or the suit stays on," she threatened.

He backed away and watched her strip off the suit, noting that nothing about her had changed since yesterday.

But, now that her suit was off, he started for her again. She feinted one way, then slipped by him, and dove into the pool. When she surfaced, Carsten was right beside her with a cannonball that left waves sloshing across the pool. Picking up where yesterday had left off, he dunked her, holding her under.

When she came up, red hair across her face, water streaming down her breasts, green eyes searching his, he hoped he knew what was coming next.

"So, after what we did yesterday and Adel came home, did anything ... um, happen ... um ... you know?"

Should he tell her? He wasn't proud of himself for "using" his wife the way he had, but it certainly wasn't non-consensual. He was sure she had enjoyed it as she'd always liked rough sex.

"I'm guessing you asked that because something happened at your house," he replied with a guilty smile. The flush that came onto Fiona's face told him he had guessed right.

"Yeah," she said softly, looking down at the water. A questioning look at him.

"Our place, too."

The fact that it had happened at both places made each wonder if their suspicions were unfounded. That was what they hoped was true.

"Is that enough to make us change the rules?" she questioned hesitantly.

Seeing her standing there in the waist-deep water, those luscious breasts right in front of him, nipples nicely hardening, and knowing what was just under the surface of the water made his answer to that question very simple.

He nodded slowly, smiling at her.

"Okay," she replied. "No hands yet, but ..." Her sentence drifted away, leaving him to imagine.

So, nothing to do but dunk her once more. He did manage to arrange it so that it was as if she had dunked him, his face buried in her more than ample cleavage, her arms wrapped around his neck. When they surfaced, she slowly loosened her hold and slid down his body, his erection dragging across her belly. He couldn't contain his groan.

"Shit," he said. "Who are we kidding?" He grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side.

Puzzled, she followed his lead.

"What are you doing?" she asked, wary of being dunked again.

"Saving time," he answered. "Jump up there."

"Fish," she said with a smile. "What are you up to?"

"I'll show you once you get up there," he said, patting the pool's edge.

She climbed up and sat on the edge, facing him.

He held both her hands. "Since we still have the no-hands rule, we can do this, and there won't be any slips." He chuckled as he said that.

Carsten pressed his chest against her knees, forcing her legs apart.

"Oh, shit," she gasped, pressing her knees against his chest, instinctively protecting her very private parts.

His head was headed straight toward that private place, and he could feel her hands squeezing his as tension gripped her. He stopped short of the final destination, pursed his lip, and blew against the reddish muff that barely hid the wet and puffy labia underneath.

"Are you trying to tease me until I do something desperate?" she asked, working to breathe normally, without much success.

Without answering, his head lowered until his lips were in that muff, his tongue seeking entrance, pressing between the puffiness.

"You're really going to do it," she gasped as his tongue slipped inside her. "Oh, shit. Oh, shit." Her hips began to rock as his tongue probed even deeper. Quickly though, the tongue was searching for something else, an unseen nub that he knew was there. In seconds he found it, accompanied by a loud, "Ooohhh," from Fiona.

"Hands?" he questioned, freeing himself from her for a second.

"No," she groaned and squeezed his hands even tighter.

His tongue was at work again, finding that nub and flicking it over and over, accompanied by her fervent squirming. He was relentless, giving her no breaks, and she knew she wasn't going to last long, even with her butt scraping on the rough concrete. The pressure built, and quickly she was over the edge, spasms shaking her body, moans gushing from her throat until she finally pushed his head away.

"That sounded pretty nice, Fiona," Carsten said, a big grin on his face.

"Well, it was. Fuck," she gasped, "If you trade me places, I might be able to return the favor."

"I was thinking of heading over to the grass and having a little fun there," he said, climbing out of the pool.

"Nope," she answered very definitely, sliding off the edge into the water.

He looked at her quickly, surprised at her answer, but the look on her face said she was serious. He realized if he wanted what she had in store for him, he'd better follow her instructions. He bounced down on the edge, his erection bouncing with him.

Fiona immediately grabbed hold of it, her three strokes drawing three groans from him.

"If you liked that, how about this?" she said, the last "s" cut off as her mouth closed on his erection.

He was in heaven as oral didn't seem Adel's main interest lately, and this was like a dream. Not only that, but she was good, her face already buried in his pubes, the head of his cock down her throat. And, she was holding it there, moving her head gently side to side.

Fiona knew she was torturing him and was enjoying it. His grunts, groans, and the twisting was saying more than words. So, she slowly pulled off and then immediately deep-throated once again. Off and the deep-throat four more times and, at least, he was kind enough to warn her.

"Gonna come," he stammered, and she was immediately off and pumping with her hand, as the milky liquid sprayed out, a little on her face but most of it on her breasts and stomach.

When he was finished, she pumped some more until he begged her to stop, and she took a step backward and disappeared under the water. She was under for perhaps ten seconds, using her hand to scrub her body clean. When she resurfaced, Carsten was still sitting on the edge, panting, and watching her.

"Still lots of nice, soft grass over here," he teased, gesturing.

"Nope," she said again, sounding very sure of what she was saying. "I'm being totally silly and childish here, but if Adel and Barrett are doing what we think, we're only about ten percent more honorable than they are. Is that silly?"

Carsten's thoughtful dick was telling him that yes, it was, but he could see where she was coming from, even if it was a little feeble. He was nodding his head as he leaped off the side on top of her again. This time, as they went under, one hand was squeezing her breast, and the other was between her legs, rubbing.

She pushed him away and came up sputtering and squealing.

"No hands, ass hole," she said, wiping her hair from her eyes.

"After what just happened, and you not wanting to venture onto the grass, I decided the 'no hands' rule was kind of silly. And 'ass hole'?"

Almost instantly, he groaned as his cock was pumped two or three times.

"I guess you're right," Fiona laughed. "What do we do now?"

"Not what we just did," he answered with a pained voice. "After that yank, it will take me two days to get it ready to use again."

"Maybe we'll do that again; I don't know." But she was thinking of something else. "You still suspicious of Adel?"

"I dunno. Why? Have you got something in mind?"

"Well, we talked about following them and trying to catch them messing around, but that probably wasn't going to work. So, instead, how about a pool party? You think Adel would skinny-dip?"

"Shit, no idea. Maybe if you asked her."

"I'm sure Barrett would be more than happy to be there if he thought he might get a look at those hooters of hers.

Carsten laughed. "I guess sometimes I forget about those things. They are quite a set."

"We could have a sexy pool party, get a little drunk and see what the hell happens." She was looking right at Carsten when she said that.

His mind was focused on the empty green grass he had proposed to her a couple of times earlier and wondered if "a little drunk" might make that happen. Of course, he had no way of knowing what Adel and Barrett might be willing to do. That thought shook him a little as he'd been entirely ready to catch Fiona on the grass but trying to picture Adel and Barrett doing the same thing was beyond where he'd been before. But if she went with it, that might create some interesting changes in their lifestyle.

"So, we're gonna have this pool party, and you're gonna suggest to Adel and Barrett that it's a skinny-dip party, and we'll all be naked and see what their reactions are. If they agree, then we just watch them and see what happens?" Carsten was interested in seeing what happened but much more interested in making something happen with Fiona.

"I'm going to check with Barrett and then Adel. Hopefully, they'll both agree, and we'll be set.

Later that evening, after Barrett had gotten home from the ball game and her carefully prepared dinner eaten, she decided to test him.

"Wanna have a pool party tonight?"

"With?"

"Us and Carsten and Adel."

"Adel in a bikini. Yeah, let's do it."

"How about Adel out of a bikini?"

"Wait, what? Are you shitting me? Those giants ... bare?"

"Heading over to ask her now, but Carsten is sure she'll agree."

"Just the four of us ... skinny-dipping?"

"If she agrees, that's what it'll be." If Barrett had seen those things bare before, he was doing a great job of acting lIke he hadn't. Perhaps she and Carsten had been way out of bounds with their speculation about Adel and Barrett. It didn't mean they were wrong, just that the partners were incorrect.

With Barrett happy to be included, Fiona headed next door to find Adel. At the screen door, she saw Adel sitting inside.

"Hey," she called through the screen.

"Hey, yourself. Come on in."

Fiona went in and sat down.

"You up for a pool party tonight?"

"Carsten kind of hinted. Sounds good. Anything special about it or preparations?"

Fiona couldn't keep from smiling at Adel's innocent questions.

"A little," she giggled. "Skinny-dip party."

Adel's eyes widened. "Whoa. You mean Barrett will see my hooters ... and Carsten will see yours?"

Fiona nodded.

"Enough people have seen mine that it's no big deal. But, stuff can happen when you're naked, having fun, and drinking. I assume we'll be drinking. I've got four bottles of wine to help keep things exciting."

Now that Adel was talking, Fiona was having trouble keeping her eyes off Adel's breasts, wondering just what would happen when Barrett could see them up close, and they were bouncing right in front of his face. It didn't take a lot of imagination, based on what she and Carsten had already done.

"So, the answer is, sure, I'd love it. I'll bring those bottles of wine. That should grease the rails a little," she laughed. "Looking forward to a wild evening. How about you?"

It almost sounded like a challenge to Fiona.

"Yup, me too." She was willing to do whatever it took to have a fun and exciting time. And, she was surprised at Adel's positive reaction.

"Thanks for the wine, and we'll bring some good snacks."

With everything in place, at eight o'clock, four people clad in bathing suits gathered at the Vincents'pool. Four lawn chairs were set up, and four glasses were filled with wine.

"I thought wine would be safer than the hard stuff. We don't need to have anyone drown," Adel giggled.

"I think we can get good and loose with the wine. Plus, there are eight houses on the court, all fairly new residents. We need to get them involved." Fiona was planning ahead, excited by the possibility of more erotic adventures.

Two glasses of wine down, more conversation about the neighbors with a few very suggestive thoughts, and it was time to get wet. The women were first in, the men right behind. Adel immediately stroked to the far end of the pool, rolled into a compact racing turn, and was quickly back beside the others. She swept her blond hair back.

"Haven't done that for a while.," she snorted, clearing the water from her nose. She looked toward Carsten. "Ready for some chicken fights?" she asked, winking at Fiona.

"We're here for fun, aren't we, and I'm predicting we're going to have lots of fun before we go to bed tonight," Fiona assured everyone.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,435 Followers