Two Cousins Have a Fun Movie Night

Story Info
Two cousins have a movie night that went better than planned.
1.4k words
3.87
45.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jensen looked at his phone. He just graduated high school and hasn't gotten a job or a college so for the past few weeks Jensen's been staying at his friends house because he was out if town. He needed something to do or watch. He thought about watching Netflix but it would be boring alone.

Jensen decided to call all of his close friends to see if anyone was free for the day. As usual they all had either jobs or plans. Then Jensen came across a name on his contact list, Macee.

Macee and Jensen were cousins who hung out a lot and found joy each others presence. He called her and asked her what she had going on, surprisingly she had nothing for that day.

A half hour later, Macee was at his front door. When Jensen finally opened it, she greeted him with a hug and a "Omg it's been so long we don't hang out enough" as all girls do. She was dressed in an orange and red striped crop top that that didn't cover any of her tan stomache, but somehow managed to keep her breasts in. Her jean shorts revealed her tan legs were pulled up so much so that you could see the perfect outline of her pussy.

She had nice C cups but never wore a bra because of how hot Arizona summers were. She had her hair down like she has ever since middle school.

Jensen has had fantasies about her for years but never expected anything to come out because of how out of his league she was, but for some reason he never understood Macee still hung out with him as if she didn't know she could have better friends. Both of us are adopted which means in a way incest is impossible unless you are realistic.

"Hello to you too" Jensen said giving up trying to match her enthusiasm

"Movie options are anything on Netflix or whatever CD's my roommate has lying around." Jensen said, starting some microwave popcorn.

"You never told me you had a roommate" Macee said giving him a playful punch to the arm.

"When I got out of high school I decided I needed to get away from the constant complains of my parents, then my friend said I could stay here rent free. It was great because he's gone a lot and I can stay close to home."

"So you just missed me?" Macee said sarcastically.

"Something like that" Jensen responded, resisting the urge to look at her ass while she was facing him.

"I found a movie" Macee said after a digging around the CD's finally settling for Friends season one.

A few minutes later we were in the living room on different sides of the beanbag watching.

After a few episodes Jensen and Macee got hungry and decided to raid Jensens pantry and fridge for leftover pizza. As Jensen sat back on the counter looking through the fridge, Macee came in front of him and bent down having to push herself against Jensen to reach down for a beer. In doing so, she grinded on his dick for about five seconds without Macee even realising what she was doing.

At this point Jensen started to hurry up so it would be easier to hide is growing bulge from Macee. After a few minutes, the two were back to their spots enjoying the show. Until Macee stole Jensens phone for fun. Then instead of throwing a fit, Jensen stole her phone which made her apologise and give him his phone back. But Jensen kept her phone and put it in his pocket, before he could react Macee jumped and sat on his lap and started reaching in his pocket, what she didn't know was that she was sitting perfectly on his dick the whole time with her cameltoe perfectly on top of my growing cock.

When Macee finally got he phone she realized what that hardness under her was. But being the tease she was she stayed put making sure that Jensen couldn't adjust his erect cock no matter what. He tries to ask her to move but she innocently declined and sat further up on his dick and layed her head on his shoulder, giving him the perfect view of her tits. And the worst part about it was that she knew exactly what she was doing and knowing that the way she was laying made it nearly impossible for him to move.

"I need to go get a drink" Jensen told her.

"It is getting hot in here isn't it?" Macee said, grinding on him with a seductive grin on her face.

Jensen was trying his hardest to not be seduced by his cousin, but Macee was just too much to resist, he grabbed her tits in his hands and started to kiss her on her tan neck. Making her softly moan, Jensen reached his hands under her crop top and gave her nipples a hard pinch, she shuddered with pleasure and started to move her hips faster, Jensen was having his fantasies come true from his cousin and he loved it. All of a sudden Macee stood up making sure that Jensen would let her have her fantasy come true.

"Do you remember the birthday present I got you last year?" Macee asked.

Jensen suddenly remembered what she was talking and went into his room to find the handcuffs she gave him.

When he got back, Macee was lying naked on the sofa with her arms behind her back ready to cuffed and to let him take control.

"You ready for the ride of your life?" Jensen asked as he cuffed Macee and bent his cousin over the sofa.

"Stop making knock off movie references and fuck me" She replied

Jensen did as she said and slid his throbbing dick inside of her and took a second to enjoy Macee's face as she felt his big cock inside her. Then when Jensen was done teasing her he started thrusting faster. With each stroke he could hear her moans getting louder. While Macee was being fucked, Jensen decided to play with her nipples by tuning them as if he were looking for a radio station.

After a few minutes of fucking his cousins tight pussy, Jensen got curious of what her mouth would feel like. So he grabbed Macee's shoulders and set her on her knees hearing clinging sounds from the handcuffs.

Jensen grabbed the back of Macee's head and started pushing her head onto his cock, one of the talents he never expected from his cousin was being so good at deepthroats. She was taking his whole cock and fitting it all down her throat barely gagging.

"Fuck me in my ass" Macee said between breaths.

And by Macee's request, Jensen put her on the ground face first with her ass in the air. Using her spit as lube, Jensen slowly put his dick in her tight ass. Slowly he picked up speed, he had never tried anal before but he loved it. Eventually he Jensen started to get closer to cumming.

"I want you to cum in my pussy" Maced said as she was being ass fucked.

So once more she was on her back. Jensen and Macee were both getting closer and closer with each fast hard stroke. Macee's tits were bouncing everywhere with his fast strokes. going in and out of her. He grabbed her beautiful tits with his hands making her moan louder. As they were both almost there Jensen started rubbing Macee's clit which sent her over the edge and made her cum. When her pussy tightened around his cock he shot his load deep into his cousins tight pussy. They both just sat there, Jensen still had his cock in her soft cum filled pussy. Both of them tired from the heat combined with the fucking.

"Why didn't we do this before?" Macee asked out of breath.

"Because you were never as slutty as you are now" Jensen jokingly said while uncuffing her.

The rest of the night the two cousins cuddled together, sometimes kissing or Macee would Stroke Jensen's cock lightly. Or he would run his finger over her clit and nipples but nit having enough energy to do it again. Something changed in both if them, and they knew they were gonna have a lot of fun together in the future.

THE END

Please feel free to give criticism and remember this is my first story. I hope you enjoyed.