Two Daughters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at Sabrina and she gave me a nervous smile.

Ms. Crapper nodded and wrote down another note.

"How are the girl's grades doing?"

"Much better. I suppose you were already at her school. "

Ms.Crapper didn't even look up. "It's best if I ask you."

"So you can see if I lie?"

Now she lifted her gaze to mine. "Do you?"

"Of course, not!"

"Do you have any previous experiences with children?"

"I raised a sixteen-year-old daughter, so yes, I do."

"Where's your daughter now?"

I took an educated guess and answered, "College."

"And you wife?"

"Divorced."

"How do you and Sabrina get along?" she asked.

"Extremely well."

Sabrina smiled at me. I winked at her.

"Paul is already part of our family," she stated.

The social worker stared at Sabrina, then at me, and finally stood up.

"May I see the rest of the house?"

"Um, sure."

I ushered the woman into the living room.

"You have recently painted it."

"Yeah, we did. The carpet is new too."

She looked at the bedrooms, probably to make sure her mother was sleeping alone.

"Sabrina's room?"

"It's the one..."

"...with the Frozen sheets." The old lady made a check in her file, then glanced up. "And yours?"

"I prefer Star Trek."

She didn't smile, she didn't even blink.

"I live in the camper parked in the back of the house. They let me get electricity and water in exchange for my services."

She tried to hold my gaze, but a staring contest? That wasn't a contest.

"May I take a look?" Ms. Crapper indicated Sabrina's room with a nod.

"Go ahead."

I wandered into the kitchen and began cleaning up while she did whatever it was she had to do in Sabrina's room.

Ms. Crapper came back still scribbling in her folder.

"So," I said. "How did we do?"

"Better than expected," she admitted

Since Ms. Crapper was listening, I kept talking. "Sabrina and her mother deserve a break"

The social worker nodded thoughtfully. "I think you're right."

CHAPTER 11

When Mary heard the news, she was beyond happy. She had heard the story from Sabrina, but she came to my camper to hear my version and thank me in person. It was late and Sabrina was already in bed.

"Thank you, Paul," she said. "My debt with you keeps growing."

She hugged me really really tightly and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

I stood there looking at her, unable to react.

"Sorry."

"Are you sorry about the kiss? Because I'm not."

She smiled at me, and my heart went ba-boom

"This all happened thanks to you. You saved Sabrina and me. We are so lucky to have you in our lives. I can't even fathom how our lives would be without you in them. "

Mary wrapped her arms around my neck and I felt something I haven't since my divorce... Love.

Yeah, I had a hard on too.

Mary smiled and rubbed against me. I groaned.

"Look, Paul, I don't like to beat around the bush, I love you," Mary whispered, her arms tightening around my neck. "How do you feel about me?"

She bit her lip and looked up at me with hope in her eyes.

I looked down in her eyes, black as coal, and whispered back. "I love you too, Mary."

From the joy that filled her eyes, you'd think no one else ever had said that to her.

We kissed again, deeply. She slid her tongue between my teeth and pressed her body against mine. I moaned, the sound vibrating against her lips and her chest, creating a whole new sensation. I ran my big hands up her thighs. Goosebumps chased across her skin and she shuddered.

"Mary..." I whispered her name, sliding my palms under her skirt, my thumbs beneath the high cut of her panties.

She lifted my shirt and ran her mouth over every dip and curve of my upper body. She smoothed her hands over my firm chest and stomach, then filled her palms with my biceps.

I guessed she wanted to wrap her legs around my waist and seemed pleasantly surprised when I lifted her, settling her knees over his hips as I pressed tiny kisses across her jaw, then down her neck.

My arms tensed, the muscles bulged as I supported her weight. I swung her body around, settling her on the tiny counter. My fingers drifted down the inside of her bare thighs, urging them wider. She gave herself over to my touch.

I managed to hike her skirt so high it was more of a belt, and I brushed my thumb over her pussy just once. Gasping, she arched against me.

Leaning forward, she tasted the sensitive skin where my collarbone became my shoulder.

My breath stirred her hair as she trailed her tongue lower, licking one flat brown nipple, scoring the tip with her teeth. I muttered her name and tugged her head back, melding our mouths as I cupped her breasts, testing their weight, rolling her hardened nipples under my thumbs.

Desperate to be closer, she scooted to the edge of the counter and latched her heels around my thighs, urging me forward. I was hot and hard like never before. My hands ran down her rib cage and around to her back, pulling her to me, rocking together in a rhythm that was ours alone.

Her fingers tangled in my hair. I lowered my head, rubbed my stubble against the fullness of her breasts, took her nipple in my mouth, and suckled both the silk of her top and her.

"Paul," she whispered with tears of joy on her cheeks.

"Shh," I murmured, inching back. I reached between her legs, my thumb seeking the place that cried out for me, but she grabbed my wrist, held it away.

My gaze met hers and lucidity crept back in, until she popped the button on my jeans, drew on the zipper, inched them over my hips, and freed me into her waiting hand.

She took a moment to stroke my hard cock, before wrapping her fingers around my length and driving me to a point from which neither of us wanted to return.

Every touch sent electric bolts of pleasure jumping across my semi-conscious mind.

With a single tug and a few less-than-graceful movements, I managed to divest her of her last bit of clothing, and I positioned the head of my excited cock at the opening of Mary's pussy.

My member entered her slowly, pressing her velvet tunnel open to take it.

That drove her over the edge. Mary was like molten fire, pouring over me, her mouth melting with mine, and her body plastering itself to mine like warm wax. My own hips were not still.

She was shifting and rotating on my groin, her small perky breasts pressing against and rubbing across my hairy chest as she did, the combination sending my excitement through the roof.

I had never experienced this kind of passion before. It felt like we were both burning up. I wanted to feel all of her against me. I thrust my pulsing manhood deeper into her wetness and buried it to the hilt into her moist heat. My wet cock stabbed her pussy fast, once and again, faster and faster. We were both grunting and moaning. Mary began to chant, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" with every thrust of my pounding cock.

We both erupted and came. My cock swelled and pumped my warm seed into her slippery pussy. I was immediately hit by wave after wave of almost unbearable pleasure.

We locked together as my quivering cock emptied its last jet of cum and started to slowly get softer.

CHAPTER 12

I awoke the next morning, with the strange sensation of feeling another person in my bed. It took me a moment to remember what had happened last night. Then I caught the scent of Mary on the pillow, and it all came rushing back.

It was Sunday and none of us had to work, but Sabrina was probably awake by now.

"Good morning, beautiful," I whispered in her ear.

The words brought a smile to her lips.

We took a quick shower in the camper and went quickly into the house.

Sabrina was already having breakfast. She peered at her mom, judging her expression. She didn't seem upset by this turn of events. Rather, there was an almost excited gleam in her eyes.

Then she looked at me and asked, "Did you hit a home run?"

"Sabrina!" we both yelled at the same time.

She stood up and came rushing to us and threw her arms around our bodies, crying on her mother's chest.

"I knew it! I knew it!" she shouted.

When we released her, there was a tug on my pants.

"Can I finally call you Daddy?" Sabrina's face was full of hope.

I went down on my knees. "Only if I can tell everyone you are my daughter."

"Yay!" She started dancing around, filled with joy.

We all hugged her again. We were officially a family even when I hadn't even proposed to Mary. She didn't seem to care. Even so, I needed to put a ring on her finger as soon as possible.

We sat at the table to have breakfast as a family.

"So," Sabrina asked, "how fast can I get a brother or sister?"

CHAPTER 13

We wanted a small private wedding. No such luck.

When I told my boss about the wedding he and my co-workers wanted to come. Of course, keeping a secret in a small place like Middletown was almost impossible. The news spread fast.

Mary's boss offered the restaurant for the reception free of charge, and Tony, the chef of the place, told us to leave the catering in his expert hands.

Sheriff Thomas and the firefighters heard the news and they offered their services, so we had to invite them too. Mary's coworkers were as excited as she was.

I lost count of how many people were going to attend. My mother and my sister were coming too.

At the same time, we started the paperwork to adopt Sabrina as my daughter. I took her to shop for a ring. She was going to be her mother's bridesmaid. Percy, the owner of the bed and breakfast and my boss, was going to be my best man.

We were going to get married at the local church. The day of their wedding arrived nearly a month after the night Mary and I slept together.

The yard at the church was full of pickup trucks and cars of every color.

My mother, my sister, and brother-in-law arrived at Middletown on the day of the ceremony.

Sabrina ran to greet my mother. She looked gorgeous in her bridesmaid dress.

"Are you my grandma?"

My mom's heart melted. She lifted Sabrina into her arms. "Yes, I am."

"You look great in a tux, Paul." My sister said.

Mary and I got married with almost everyone in town attending. The church was crowded. We couldn't have imagined a lovelier wedding

That day was the first of many happy days we shared together.

"Thank God for small miracles," I said.

My wife turned to me. "Speaking of miracles..."

She brushed her palm over her stomach.

CHAPTER 14

Six years later, the doorbell rang bringing a ghost from my past.

"Hello, Dad."

"Elise? What are you doing here? You can't show up at my door like this. Besides, I have nothing to say to you."

I pushed the door to close it, but she stopped me, placing her hand on it.

"Dad, please."

"I stopped being your dad the day you threw me away for no reason. It's Paul to you."

She rolled her eyes.

"Paul? Really?"

"What do you want Elise? If you need a kidney the answer is no."

"Can we go inside and talk, please?"

"No, we can't. This is my family home and you're not welcomed here."

"I was a confused teenager, Dad... I'm sorry but I'm not calling you, Paul. My parents had divorced. I started a new life, in a new house, with a new school and new friends. It was all too exciting for me. I was dazzled by the bright lights and forgot about you and how much you were suffering."

"You chose Doctor Dick and his money over me."

Elise stood there, not knowing what to say.

"Don't you love me anymore?" she pouted.

"I loved the little girl who adored me and loved me. Not the material girl who threw me away for a wealthier life!"

I was fighting back the tears. I didn't know I could get so emotional after all this time.

A sixteen-year-old Sabrina came running and hugged me tightly. She had grown up into a gorgeous teenager who had half the Middletown boys drooling over her.

Her eyes shot daggers to my former daughter.

"He is MY Dad now! He's the best Dad in the world. All my friends are jealous of me because of him. You can't have him back. You abandoned him. He's mine now. We are happy. Go away!"

"Are you going to introduce me, Dad?" my former daughter asked. I could see she was a bit pissed with Sabrina's attitude.

"She is my older daughter Sabrina."

Sabrina's voice dropped to a hiss. "You broke him. Did you know that? You broke the man who loved you more than anything, he would have done anything for you! I can't imagine a more heartless person than you except for your mother. What's wrong with you, princess?"

Elise was crying openly now.

"I know I deserve all this and more. You are both right about me. I turned into a selfish bitch."

"Finally we can agree on something," I said bitterly

Elise cried some more. I wanted to hug her but I fought the urge.

"Two blocks north there is a restaurant called 'The Jammed'. I don't have anything to say to you, but I'll hear what you have to say there."

Ten minutes later, Sabrina and I walked to the restaurant. I couldn't convince my daughter to stay at home. She was as stubborn as she was beautiful.

"I can distinguish between fake and real emotions, and, more specifically, between genuine and fake tears. I don't trust her, Dad."

Elise had chosen a booth in a corner.

Sabrina and I sat on the opposite side.

"This is your show, Elise. Say your piece and go back to your glamorous life."

She sniffed. "I was hoping you'd have forgiven me after all this time. I was hoping we could move past what happened, but I can see I was being overly optimistic."

"Why? You never apologized for what you did. That last thing you told me was that I ruined your life. To be honest I barely think about my past life. Lots of unhappy memories. I lost my home, my job, and, most of all, my wife and my daughter. What did I do to deserve that? Not a single thing. You knew about your mother's cheating and never said a word to me! And then, you made my life miserable with every visit. You were bored... I was not exciting... I couldn't compete with Doctor Dick to get you better seats at a concert... And now, you just show up out of the blue and you think... what? That everything will be forgiven? Fucking incredible!"

Sabrina extended her hand and I put a quarter on it.

My whole body was shaking overwhelmed by the emotions that I had buried deep down in my soul and that were now resurfacing. Sabrina was holding my hand tight, still shooting daggers towards my former daughter.

Elise blotted the tears from her cheeks.

"You're right again. I'm sorry, Dad. I'm really, really sorry. I hurt you for no reason except my selfishness. I tried to call you but your old number wasn't working anymore. I went to our old house only to discover that you'd moved away. I called grandma asking for you, but she didn't know or she didn't want to tell me your new number or where were you"

"How long did it take you to realize that? When you got the check for my lawyer?"

She nodded.

"So you didn't text me or call me in a month."

"You're right. I didn't. I was angry with you for those posters you made. People were treating us like trash."

"If the shoe fits..." Sabrina said under her breath.

I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you doing here, Elise?"

"I've met a boy in college. His name is Roger. He is from a good family."

"By 'good' you mean wealthy"

Elise nodded. I shook my head.

I looked at the girl who had once been my daughter, I really looked at her. I still wasn't sure what her intentions were but I was pretty sure there was a reason for her sudden reappearance in my life.

"I'm getting married and I wanted you to meet my fiancé and walk me down the aisle the day of the wedding."

"Why?"

She looked confused.

"Because no matter what you say, you're still my dad."

"What about Doctor Dick...? Are your mother and him still together?"

"Yes, Dad. They are."

"Why isn't he walking you down the aisle then? I suppose he's paying for everything."

"Yes, he is. Well, half of it. Roger's parents insisted to pay the other half."

"I don't get it."

"What is there to get?" Elise was looking annoyed now. "You are my father and I want you there."

"When did you graduate?"

"A couple of years ago. Why?"

"Because I wasn't invited to your graduation."

She opened her mouth and closed it. I could tell things weren't going as she expected.

"Well... I didn't know your address or your new phone number..."

I smelled a rat. I started to think Sabrina was right about Elise.

"Did you try to find me?"

"Ehhh.... No, I didn't."

"How did you find me now?"

"I... I hired a P.I."

"So you didn't care about me two years ago, but you care now. You chose Doctor Dick over me over and over again, and now you suddenly want me to walk you down the aisle. What changed?"

She looked down.

"There is something you're not telling me, Elise. The real reason why you're here."

"It's about Roger..."

"Your fiancé. This good guy from a good family that you are going to marry."

"Yes, I really love him. We've been dating for years but when he proposed to me we went to meet his family. They live in another state. After the wedding, we are both going to live there."

"Good for you. Now stop stalling and tell me where I enter into all this."

"Well, of course, he wants to meet my family before the wedding..."

"Meaning the whore and Doctor Dick."

"Yes, well that's the problem. Recently, I discovered that Roger's father, divorced his first wife because she cheated on him..."

"Go on."

"...with Richard."

I laughed out as loud as I could.

"Dad, it's not funny!"

"I find it hilarious! Now everything makes sense. The karma train had finally arrived to bite Doctor Dick's balls, and it seems, you and your mum's as well, figuratively speaking."

"Pay Dad." I put another quarter in Sabrina's hand even when she was laughing too.

"My last name is not Cavanaugh so they don't suspect anything. Roger doesn't know Richard is mom's husband..." Elise shivered. "I found out by accident when Roger told me about his parents' divorce and he mentioned she cheated with a surgeon called Richard. I knew Richard used to live in the same state as Roger's family, so I asked him. Richard confirmed to me that he is the man who destroyed Roger's parents' marriage... If my fiancé knows about this he might call the engagement off. I can't lose him, Dad. I love him."

"Elise this is crazy! You can't start your marriage lying to your future husband. You don't lie to the people you love. What did you tell Roger about me?"

"That you are away a lot because of your work."

"Really? What do I work on? I'm pretty sure you didn't tell him I'm a welder. What's my new job? Did you bring me a script so I can learn my part?"

"Sarcasm isn't helping, Dad."

"Good, cause I'm not going to help you. I really feel you're not my daughter. I'm seriously thinking about getting a DNA test to make sure you really are mine. You can't be related to me and act like you're doing. Did you forget everything I taught you? Geez, Eli! I barely recognize you!"

Elise put her hands together.

"Dad... please! Do this for me and I'll never bother you again. We're going to live in another state, closer to Roger's parents. The chances that his family bump into Mom and Richard are really small."

"What about Thanksgiving or Christmas? Will I be working again on those days? What happens when your first child is born and I'm not there?"

"Well, I was thinking about telling Roger that Mom and you drifted apart because of your job and divorced."

"Once you tell a lie, you need ten more lies to cover the original. He won't buy that. If you tell him your mother and I got divorced he will insist that she doesn't spend the festivities alone. What about Doctor Dick? Will you hide him in the closet or under the bed?"