Two Divorced MILFS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena : You were!! Otherwise, you would have shown more interest!! You let me down, Kaniha!!

Kaniha : Our lives are not dependent on this, Lena!! Just Calm Down!! This is nothing indispensable!!

Lena : How can you so easily say that?? You are making me feel so stupid for being so candid with you.

Kaniha : Lenaaaaa... Keep Calm!!

Lena : I just cannot Keep Calm & Carry On!! You should have been more frank with me!! All 17 Sessions of mine, at the resort, were told to you in a way you could easily visualize it in your mind!! I mean 15... 2 of them were Double-Penetrations!!

Kaniha : I remember that clearly. I remember all of it.

Lena : Good!! Very Good!! And... In that case, you can start by admitting Jordan, in reality, fucked you!!

Kaniha : What?? Noooo!!

Lena : Why can't you??

Kaniha : Because... He really did not fuck me!!

Lena : Why do you think I will accept it?!

Kaniha : That is the truth!!

Lena : And, why is that the truth?!

Kaniha : Because I passed out, before he could go any further!!

Lena : What??!!

Kaniha : Listen... It was pure ecstasy that he was giving me... I could not handle it!! I did not survive his orgasm-giving oral moves... I had fainted by the time he pushed me to my fourth climax!!

Lena : Hahahahahahahaha!!

Kaniha : I swear!! That is what happened!! His enormous pole was begging to be grabbed, all the while, and I really wanted to!! I craved for it inside every hole in my body!! It was just not meant to be!!

Lena : Yeah... Now you are talking... I think I can trust you with that!! You wouldn't lie you were so pathetic!! Hahaha... I am glad you are giving me a clearer picture... But, you know what?! You Suck!!

Kaniha : I know... I felt so ashamed of myself, when I woke up on my bed, and came back to my senses, an hour later... They had to carry me to my room!! I was naked, and worse, a lady staff was standing by my side, to make sure I was fine.

Lena : Lol o Lol!! You deserved that!! Bitch!! You were put through that humiliating ordeal because it was always a fact that you were going to try & hide from me what you did with Jordan. You had already decided you will not tell me what you do with him, and that is why you could do nothing with him!! You asked for that punishment!!

Kaniha : Ohh... Okay... See... I was not trying to hide anything from you!! There are a lot of stuff I want to talk to you about.

Lena : Great!! Perfect!! I am all ears!! You can start right away...

Kaniha : Lena... I am not asking this in a bad way... Don't take it like that... What makes you think you are entitled to know what happens in my life?? I know you expect it because you tell me everything... But, how do I know you are telling me everything!! Do you really tell me everything?!

Lena : What made you ask that??

Kaniha : I just wanted to know!!

Lena : Oh Yeah?! You just wanted to know?? Okay... I think you should know, then... So, this is how it is going to be... If you don't stop playing around, and making me wait, I am going to come there and slap your slutty face!! I am going to seriously kick your butt!! You get that?! How could you even ask me whether I tell you everything or not, Kaniha?! I feel like you really don't know me...

Kaniha : Lena... That is not what I meant... I was just asking you... I will tell you everything that happened with Jordan!!

Lena : Shut Your Mouth!! Forget him... I don't want to know!! Leave It!! Let us start afresh!! Just tell me about that shamelessly horny old mate of yours!! Everything!! Right Now!!

Kaniha : I felt he was a good man!!

Lena : Whatever, Slut!! Tell me about it, without missing out on even a single point!! I want to know What else Happened at the Resort!!

Kaniha : Hehehe... Okay!! Okay!!

To Be Continued...

12