Two Filthy Sisters

Story Info
Two sisters have a nasty puke filled anal session.
9.1k words
7.1k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Act normal, act normal, act normal, Alex Dunphy repeated in her head over and over again as she shifted in her chair. Ever since her double date with her big sis she hadn't been allowed out of the house without a butt-plug stuffed up her ass. The only exception was when her ass hole was gaping so wide that Haley didn't have a butt-plug big enough to stay in, and that hadn't happened since the second time Haley had ordered a bunch of butt-plugs online. Of course, Alex could say no, but she had become consumed by sexually submitting to her big sister, and she just did whatever Haley's wanted. Even if that meant having family dinners with her butt hole stretched by a plug.

It was distracting enough without adding vibration into the mix, but most of the butt-plugs Haley shoved up Alex's ass were not only the vibrating kind but had a remote control, the older sibling cruelly turning the force behind the vibrations up and down at random to catch the younger sibling off guard and make her cry out. Luckily there was no remote control to the toy currently inside her, although it wasn't long before Alex discovered the special feature of the dildo currently up her ass.

"So Alex." Claire began, trying to contain her smile, "How's the boyfriend?"

"Fine Mom." Alex mumbled dismissively.

"Great." Claire said, still smiling through a few long seconds as she debated whether to say anything else before slightly pushing, "Anything else to add?"

"No." Alex said dismissively, however, before she got the full word out she found herself loudly gasping, "Oh!"

"Are you ok honey?" Phil asked.

"I'm, ah, I'm fine Dad." Alex squeaked.

"You keep saying that." Haley murmured, somehow managing to keep a straight face as she flashed the remote to her sister underneath the table.

"That's because it's true." Alex glared at her sister before adding, "Why don't you tell them about your love life?"

The two sisters stared at each other for a few long seconds, then Haley turned to their parents and a totally disinterested Luke and started gushing about her latest boyfriend. Immediately both their parents eyes glazed over, and while in the past Alex would have had the same reaction now she was fascinated by the ease in which Haley lied through her teeth. Actually she had always been impressed by this ability, and in a weird way now that she was her lover and not just her sister Alex found herself impressed by Haley's ability to lie. Although it was almost literally biting her in the butt right now.

Haley had promised that the toys she was using on her had no special features. Obviously that had been a lie because the toy inside her ass was growing bigger and bigger, inflating from a thin strip to the size of a small rock. Maybe pebble sized. Then it got bigger, and bigger, and bigger until it was easily the biggest thing she had ever taken in her ass. At the very least it was the widest, Alex clenching her teeth and desperately trying not to react to getting her ass stretched in the middle of dinner with her family, although it was extremely hard.

Haley knew she was taking a huge risk, that she had been taking huge and unnecessary risks for months now, but she just couldn't help it. She loved sexually playing with her little sister in front of people, especially their family. Their so-called boyfriends were a close second, but there were plenty of boys Haley could call to replace them while life as she knew it would end if their family ever found out about them. Yet even after months of being together it was hard, if not impossible, for Haley to be near her baby sister without wanting to fuck her or stick her tongue deep in her gaping ass.

Lately, Haley had been craving her sisters ass. More specifically, craving the taste of it. Some nights, Haley would go under the covers and sneakily eat Alex's asshole while she was still asleep. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't help it, her ass just tasted so good. Sometimes hours would go by with her face buried in that perfect ass and she only stopped once their alarm went off.

This new toy of hers seemed particularly twisted, Haley delighting in inflating and deflating the butt-plug at random throughout the rest of the dinner, although she just about resisted the urge to enlarge the plug to it's full size, which was apparently as big as a clenched fist. Hopefully she would get around to it later and then replace the plug with her fist, as Haley had been wanting to try shoving her whole hand up Alex's big butt for weeks now. She could never have imagined doing anything so nasty, but then again she could just about remember a time she didn't want to fuck her little sister, as hazy as it was, and now not only could she not get enough but Haley wanted to stretch Alex's ass hole like never before.

Alex's fat ass was Haley's favourite part of her body, but her baby sister's big tits were a close second and thanks to the one size too small bra they were really distracting for Haley, but she kept her cool. It would have been a different story if she made Alex wear a low-cut top, something they had found out a few family dinners ago. Now though Haley was able to keep her family distracted while she continuously stretched her kid sister's butt without even touching it. Then when their parents coaxed Luke into talking Haley concentrated on staring lovingly at her little sister while Alex just mostly ignored her or glared back at her.

As Haley had been constantly playing with Alex in public she thought nothing of it, even when Alex seemed stroppy when the meal reached its conclusion and the two sisters excused themselves. Although that had a lot to do with Haley following Alex up to their bedroom, although that was because the brunette with blonde highlights was staring at the dark-haired girl's ass the entire time, especially when they were walking up the stairs and Haley had an excuse for having her face directly in front of that big booty. Then she was locking their bedroom door behind them and when she turned to face her sister instead of looking playfully stern Alex looked genuinely pissed off.

"What?" Haley exclaimed softly, suddenly feeling defensive.

"Haley!" Alex scolded, "You almost got us caught!"

Haley rolled her eyes, "Did not."

"Did too." Alex shot back.

"Did not." Haley returned fire.

"Did too." Alex hissed, before realising she was being childish and quickly adding before the cycle could continue, "Look... I like a bit of danger, you know I do. And I adore fucking you. But we're pushing our luck here."

"Oh please." Haley scoffed, "Mom and Dad are too wrapped up in their own lives to even notice you're not the little pre-teen nerdy girl you used to be, and for someone so obsessed with getting laid Luke hasn't exactly noticed that you're not the same flat-chested geek anymore. Do you really expect them to realise we're fucking."

Alex frowned, "Weren't you worried about the same thing before we got our 'beards'?"

Haley shrugged, "Kind of but you'd be amazed what you can get away with when you have a dumb boy on your arm. Why do you think I dated Dylan for so long?"

"Because he was hot?" Alex quipped.

"Well, yeah." Haley grinned, "Although that surprisingly gets a bit old. So I collected a bunch of them to use as fake boyfriends I could parade in front of my family while fucking less age-appropriate guys."

Alex's eyes went wide, "You mean like-"

"Mostly college guys." Haley said, before admitting with a giggle, "But I did bag a few professors. Of course none of them could make me cum as hard as you. Mmmmmmmm yeah, none of them could make me cum as hard as my little sis, and they weren't nearly as hot. Or smart, or funny, or just perfect for me. God Alex, I love you so much."

During that little speech Haley slowly advanced on Alex who in turn backed up, but there wasn't exactly anywhere she could go. Haley was blocking the door, and while thanks to her martial arts belts Alex could easily overpower her sibling she didn't want to hurt Haley. At the same time she was mad at her older sister and didn't just want to let her have her way with her. However she was quickly bumping the back of her legs against one of their beds, and for the second or two that it felt like she was going to fall over Haley lurched forwards, grabbed her and held her in her arms to prevent her from falling over.

Not that Haley did this out of the kindness of her heart. Oh no, Haley did it so she could emphasise her declaration of love by softly pressing her lips to Alex's, and despite herself Alex couldn't help but kiss back. Understandably taking this as a positive sign Haley pushed her tongue into Alex's mouth and started sliding her hands all over her kid sister's body, naturally concentrating on Alex's big boobs and fat ass. Which felt really good, Alex moaned into Haley's mouth as her curvaceous body was skilfully squeezed and groped, again making giving in very tempting. However Alex had allowed herself to give in and let these things slide too much over the last few months and now she had to put her foot down.

So gently pushing her sister away and breaking their kiss Alex gasp, "No!"

Haley frowned, "No?"

"I'm, I'm mad at you." Alex stammered.

"You don't sound it." Haley grinned, leaning in for another kiss.

"I am." Alex said more forcefully.

Pulling back slightly Haley stared at her sister for a few long seconds, and then firmly said, "Okay?"

"Okay?" Alex pushed.

"Okay, I swear I'll stop molesting you in public." Haley grumbled.

"Well, I... I didn't say that exactly." Alex blushed, "Just cut back a little."

"Okay." Haley grinned, "Anything else?"

"Well..." Alex blushed again, unsure how to say this.

"Are you mad I lied about the butt-plug?" Haley guessed, "Because I thought you would like that surprise."

"I did." Alex admitted, and then blushed yet again, "But... well..."

Haley tried to wait patiently, but patients wasn't really her thing, "Can I start fucking you all you think about it?"

"You see, that right there is the problem." Alex pointed out.

"What? Me wanting to fuck you?" Haley frowned.

"No." Alex said, biting her lip before adding, "You, you love me right?"

"Duh. I just said so." Haley pointed out.

"So, you're in love with me?" Alex pushed.

"Yes." Haley said, suddenly worried, "Is, is there something I've done to make you think otherwise?"

Alex was quiet for a few long seconds and then pointed out, "You treat me like a fuck toy."

There was more silence and then Haley murmured, "I thought you liked that."

"I do." Alex insisted, "Just... not all the time."

Yet more silence, and then Haley exclaimed, "Oh God Alex, I'm so sorry."

"Don't be." Alex said quickly, "I've loved everything we've done so far, and we're young so constant fucking feels appropriate. But it's just... sometimes I don't want to be treated like a slut."

"You want me to make love to you?" Haley offered hopefully.

Alex nodded, "Do you remember our first time?"

Haley grinned, "How could I forget?"

"Well, that would be nice once in a while." Alex admitted, "I mean, I love being your anal whore, but-"

"Just not all the time, I get it." Haley noted, stepping forward and biting her lip before asking, "So, do you just want to cuddle tonight? You know, to prove you're not just a fuck toy to me?"

Alex smiled and stepped forward so their bodies were pressed against each other again, "I wouldn't do that to you."

"Oh thank God." Haley laughed softly, before pressing her lips against Alex's.

For a few seconds Alex just enjoyed the soft kiss, and then she broke it and told her sibling, "But no spending hours on my tits. It's flattering and all, but after a while it just gets frustrating."

"Oh come on Alex." Haley complained, grabbing two handfuls of her sister's giant tits, "Look at these tits! They deserved to be worshiped for hours."

Alex blushed, and then firmly said, "You can lick and suck them for five minutes."

Haley pouted, and then pushed, "How about fifteen?"

Briefly Alex sighed and rolled her eyes and then counter offered, "Ten, and that's my final offer."

"Deal." Haley grinned widely, kissing her sister before she could change her mind.

Perhaps because Haley was feeling guilty this kiss lasted at least ten minutes. In that time Haley manoeuvred them to one of the beds, gently laid Alex down on it and got on top of her, all without breaking the kiss. Which was still impressive, even though Alex had experienced it like a million times by now. Like all those other times before Haley gleefully groped her body, this time paying extra attention just to Alex's big boobs before inevitably removing what was obstructing her, in this case, a shirt, a T-shirt and bra.

While the removal of her clothes was typically quick Alex was pleasantly surprised that Haley didn't rush to get to her tits this time, instead continuing the kiss for about another minute before moving to her neck and lingering on there for a while, which made Alex whimper nervously. They had a strict rule about no hickys when they were both locked away in their rooms with no boys who could theoretically do the deed, but it wouldn't be the first time Haley had forgotten that rule in the heat of passion. So it was a relief when Haley stuck to gentle kisses before making her way down to Alex's boobs.

After Haley kissed her way down to Alex's boobs she pulled back to stare at them for a couple of seconds, hoping this wouldn't count as part of her limited time. If she had to she would certainly argue that it didn't, and that incomplete how unfair it was that Alex was restricting her from giving these big tits what they deserve/doing one of her favourite things in the world. Then again, Haley got it. She really did. She had fucked up. Got so thoroughly lost in her own lust she had made the most important person in her life feel like she really was just a fuck toy, and for that she deserved to be punished. Still, this punishment seemed extremely harsh.

On the bright side, while Haley wasn't a brainiac like her genius sister she was smart another ways. She could rise to a challenge and think on her feet, which helped her make the most out of her limited time. The first part being just staring at her prize, gently running her hands over Alex's body to keep her busy but avoiding those big tits for now so they could be no confusion that this didn't count as part of her time. This was simply staring at the beauty of her baby sister's body, something Haley did whenever she thought she could get away with it. Especially if it meant she could stare at Alex's huge titties, Haley often finding herself staring at those massive globes with awe.

After who knows how long staring Haley leaned forward, buried her face in between these massive tits and started gently motor-boating them. She did that for a full minute, enjoying every second of it, before kissing her way up one of those big boobs and then kissing the area around Alex's nipple. She did that for about a minute before taking that nipple into her mouth and immediately going back and forth between licking and sucking it. Honestly she kind of lost track of time with that, but eventually she broke away from that nipple and worked her way to the other, kissing down one boob and up the other and then again kissing the meaty flesh surrounding the nipple.

Back and forth Haley went between her little sister's huge tits for the rest of her limited time, savouring every precious moment she got with those big boobs. Which was one positive of this whole thing, as every second she had with Alex's tits felt special. Which was always true, but lately Haley had been treating this like a right, not a privilege, and while that was hot it wasn't cool, ya know? Not that she concentrated on such things when she was consumed by her kid sister's giant rack, Haley quickly bringing her hands into the mix to maximise her time. And she could be wrong, but it felt like she got more of it than initially promised, Haley hoping that Alex would just let her stay here for hours licking, sucking and groping her big tits.

Alex did in fact give Haley more time, but that was mostly because she was struggling to talk because of what her big sister was doing to her. Eventually though she whimpered, "Lower, mmmmmmmmmmm, Haley, times up. I want you to, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss!"

Despite their agreement Alex thought that Haley would be reluctant to move on so quickly, but sure enough her big sister granted her request right away. In fact, Haley literally jumped down in between Alex's legs and started licking her little sister's pussy with long, slow strokes of her tongue. During those first few licks Haley started right from the bottom of Alex's pussy and slid her tongue up to the top while avoiding her baby sister's clit, which was actually a good sign. It showed Haley was going to take her time and make love to Alex's pussy, not rush it because they were in public or just because one sister was eager to bang the other one's butt.

Sure enough Haley kept up that slow and steady pace for a good long while, and when she moved on it wasn't to immediately suck her clit as hard as she could or shove her tongue inside her cunt. No, Haley just began gently touching Alex's clit with her tongue on every other lick. Then almost every lick, then every lick, then she was lingering on her clit, forcing Alex to grind her teeth to prevent herself from moaning to loudly. She also reached down and began gently stroking Haley's hair, hopefully showing her sibling that despite her concerns about their relationship she still very much loved her. And not in just a sisterly way.

Oh yes, what she felt for Haley was so much more than the normal sisterly bond, and while Alex knew it was wrong it made the constant sex they had even hotter. The fact she once again had confirmation that Haley felt the same way, both from her big sister's words and from the way her sibling was now treating her, made Alex's heart swell, and forbidden desire to flutter to her body, meaning that in what felt like no time at all Alex's body desperately wanted more. She wanted her big sister to firmly lick and suck her clit, and shove that soft little tongue of hers inside her, ideally Haley going back and forth between those things to make Alex cum nice and hard.

However, unlike her inpatient sibling Alex to control herself, and while big part of her wanted the physical pleasure now she was mostly satisfied with the amount of physical pleasure she was getting now, as long as the trade-off was the mental pleasure of her popular big sister gently making love to her. Hell, even as it became physically painful it was worth it to look down in between her legs and see Haley slowly and lovingly licking her twat, the moment made perfect by the two sister's eyes locking as Haley made her feel painfully good.

Haley was in constant war with herself from the moment the flavour of pure Alex Dunphy hit her taste buds. Part of her was desperate for more, a lot more, and it was so hard not to just take it. Because it would be so easy. All Haley needed to do was significantly increase her licks, or concentrate on Alex's clit, or better yet shove her tongue as deep as it would go into her little sister's cunt and fuck the pussy cream right out of her. But she had made a promise to Alex, and Haley was determined to keep that promise, no matter how painful it was to hold herself back.

It helped that she loved her sister more than anything. She always had. Sure, she had hidden it well, but Alex had always meant a lot to her. It just wasn't until puberty that Haley realised just how deep her love for Alex went. Specifically when Alex went through puberty, and her ass swelled to an irresistible proportion and she grew these big, luscious tits which Haley could barely keep from groping in public. Certainly when she was eating Alex out Haley's hands would almost always either be on the former or the latter, and as she was trying to give her kid sister a long drawn-out pussy licking Haley restricted herself to just gently squeezing Alex's big round booty.