Two Free Tickets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
akaece
akaece
21 Followers

"My, my, Ardwin," Anthony said. "You looked so very suggestible down in your seat. You looked just like your friend does now." Ardwin slowly shook his head, all the defiance he could muster. "Oh, yes," Anthony assured him, "Exactly like that. It's a captivating look, isn't it? Your head will nod agreement when I ask you questions, Ardwin. You like to see your friend like this, don't you?"

Ardwin tried with all the strength he could gather to hold his neck still, but he couldn't. He nodded, and as he did, a wave of something warm washed over him. "You know he feels good, don't you?" Ardwin exhaled... And nodded. Anthony didn't let him stop nodding once he'd started. "You like feeling good, don't you? You like it when he feels good, don't you? He's your friend. It's only natural. Nod your head." Ardwin was dimly aware that he was nodding in time with the swinging of the watch, still at the edge of his vision. Even more dimily, he was aware that he was growing more powerless to stop it by the second. Something about agreeing with the hypnotist made the possibility of him disagreeing slip even farther away.

"You know I can make you feel good, Ardwin." It wasn't even a question anymore, but Ardwin was still nodding his head. They were weak nods, and they were starting to roll side to side as his neck relaxed. "You'll feel so good when you two both..." Ardwin's head was staying down longer, too, and his chin was leaving his chest less and less often. "...Make you fuck, and suck, and kiss, and..."

There was silence after a while, then Anthony said, louder, authoritative - "Ardwin. Derek. Come back. Sit up and look at me. Look at my watch." Anthony's mic was back on. Ardwin blinked hard - his eyes still felt so weak, though the gears of his brain were turning again. Despite the trickle of thoughts, Ardwin's eyes went back to the dangling, swinging, shining watch. He heard the shifting of clothes as Derek wriggled back upright next to him. "I'm going to make you boys fuck like rabbits, you know."

Ardwin's eyebrows raised, and his breaths came faster. "N-no," he meweld, but he didn't move. This was insane. He wasn't gay. Derek had a girlfriend. They wouldn't... Wouldn't fuck, and suck, and kiss... Where were all these dirty words in his head coming from? He tried to sound more defiant. "No!"

Derek spoke up, too, though his voice somehow sounded farther away to Ardwin than the hypnotist's voice. "You can't make us do that!" His voice trailed off into a mumble as the words in his head tripped over themselves. "We... We want... We don't even want..."

Their protests were apparently unconvincing. "Yes, yes. So, the stakes have changed, and now, the winner will get to top the loser. Ah-ah, no buts about it, boys. First one back into trance will be the bottom. Now... Stare." Ardwin and Derek obeyed, their words dying on their tongues. Ardwin tried so hard to resist, to look away - he couldn't believe this was happening; he wouldn't fuck Derek, especially not on stage. But everything the hypnotist said hit his ears so confidently, so sure of itself that he couldn't stop some part of his mind from believing him.

That part of him that believed wanted desperately to fight, to take its eyes off the pocketwatch that had snared his eyes in its net - but that fighting part believed it couldn't fight at all, and Ardwin was practically lost to the trance before the hypnotist even started speaking again. "Sleepy, sleepy," Anthony said, and the words clung on inside Ardwin like a catchy song. "Sleepy, staring, eyes heavy..." Left and right, and left, and right... "Floating in clouds of cotton, dreaming of sunshine, somewhere nice..." Left, and right, and... "Cuddly like bunnies in their burrow - very good, Ardwin, just let yourself slip to the side of your seat and snuggle with your friend, so comfortable..."

And left...

And right...

And...

"Very good, Ardwin. Slipping under, now. So eager to fall, now. Sleeping now, slipping down..."

Ardwin's eyes drifted shut, and he didn't hear the hypnotist's voice again for a while.

He dreamed of the forest again, but he was in the temple, sitting in a chair in a room bathed with a magical green light. Ardwin was still clothed, but Derek stood before him, naked, idly stroking his cock with his hand. With every stroke that Ardwin watched, Derek's cock seemed to grow larger in Ardwin's mind, though it stayed the same size to his eyes. It went on for a long while, but Ardwin didn't mind at all. He thought nothing of it - he watched it happen with a smile lazily spread out over his face. A white-gloved hand, disembodied, floated into view, waving a finger in front of Derek's eyes. Derek followed it, a smile coming over his blank face, too.

The hand pointed to Ardwin, and then dematerialized into the shimmering green air. Derek looked as though he had suddenly remembered something he'd forgotten. He started to walk towards Ardwin, his hips swinging with each setting. The birds outside the temple laughed, and the leaves of the trees clapped. Derek straddled Ardwin's thighs and threw his hands around Ardwin's shoulders. He leaned in and breathed hot air onto Ardwin's ear, and then whispered something - a word that dissolved its way out of Ardwin's thoughts even as he heard it said to him.

Suddenly, there was a clap of thunder outside, and Ardwin blinked in surprise as the spell of peace on him was shattered. When he opened his eyes, he was back on the stage - and Derek was on top of him, his face in the crook of Ardwin's neck and the pre from his cock making a mess of Ardwin's shirt. Ardwin was stunned to silence - but Derek had woken up, too. "What the fuck," he said, meaning to yell but involuntarily letting a tiny, whining moan escape him with the last word instead.

"Welcome back, boys," Anthony said cheerfully. Ardwin frantically grabbed Derek's hips and tried to shove him off, but couldn't budge the guy an inch.

"Derek, Derek, you've gotta get off me, you gotta let me-"

"I-I'm fuckin stuck, dude," Derek huffed. "I can't, I can't-"

The audience was laughing as the boys squirmed on one another. Anthony spoke up. "Aw, do you not like being so close anymore? Why don't we see what we can do about that, hmm? Here is another instruction, boys - feel red-hot."

Ardwin and Derek both froze. Ardwin felt Derek's cock twitch hard against his belly through his shirt, and he had to shift his leg to make room for the throbbing meat against his thigh. Derek was stammering - "O-oh my god, dude, I'm gonna fuckin'-"

"Don't you - please, don't," Ardwin whined. This was a nightmare; it had to be. There was no way he was about to get another guy's cum on him on stage. "You gotta try, you can't..."

Fortunately, it was a fate Ardwin didn't have to face then. Derek throbbed and pulsed and drooled precum onto Ardwin's shirt, but he didn't actually blow his load. "Such restraint," Anthony said, his voice full of mock-admiration. "When you're so red-hot, I'm so surprised that you can stop from blowing all that red-hot cum all over your red-hot friend. So red-hot, it must be so hard." Ardwin's mind was gone by the second time it was said, blasted out of his skull by an irresistible arousal. The third and fourth each made him feel like he was going to spurt into his pants, but by some apparent miracle, he was stopped just short of doing so both times.

"So red..." Ardwin tensed, and Derek's fingers gripped his shoulders, both fearing that next brain-melting word - but it didn't quite come. "Actually, boys, I won't say it again. But you need to do a tiny little favor for the audience. I need you two to make out with one another. And, I mean, I need you to make a show out of it, hmm? They like watching you squirm against one another so much when I say those words that make you so red-... Well, you know the rest, and-"

"What the fuck," Derek blurted out. ""You can't just... You can't do this to us!"

"Oh?" Anthony paused his speech. "Ardwin, blank out for me." All of the awareness faded from Ardwin's face, right before Derek's eyes. "Derek, I don't have to do anything. You'll do it all on your own. Because what I say to you makes you so red-hot..." Derek shoved his forehead against Ardwin's and squeezed his eyes shut, biting his lip and desperately holding back an orgasm that he thought was surely coming this time. Anthony continued - "That you'll do anything to cool down. Even if it means kissing a guy. And, really, do you even care that he's not a girl, Derek? Does it even matter when you're so red-hot?"

"Gah!" Derek squeezed Ardwin's shoulders and trembled so much that Ardwin shook with him. He couldn't, he wouldn't - he was sure he'd seen cameras, not to mention all the people there, watching him. Being naked and horny was one thing, but kissing...

Anthony's lips were to his ear. He felt a gloved finger stroke the side of his neck. "Red... Hot. Kiss him. Red... Hot. Ardwin, say it with me dear. Red..."

Ardwin's voice was a distant mumble. "Hot," he finished, after a long moment of silence. Derek's cock was wild with need for release; it just couldn't stop twitching, couldn't stop draining pre all over Ardwin's lap.

"No, n-no, Ardwin, you gotta snap out of it, you can't..."

Anthony interrupted him. "Red..."

Ardwin's reply sent Derek reeling all over again. "Hot."

"Red..."

"Hot."

"Red..."

Ardwin's lips were parted to form the word, but Derek couldn't take it anymore. He pressed his mouth against Ardwin's before he could say it. Ardwin gasped, but he didn't so much as blink; he stayed totally limp and blank in Derek's grip on him. "Oh, you've come around to it, I see!" Derek was too busy hungrily kissing Ardwin to respond. "Now that, I think we can all agree, is red..."

A hundred voices from the audience shouted the word at Derek. "Hot!" Derek's mind clouded; his field of vision narrowed. The hypnotist grabbed his hand, pulled it off Ardwin's shoulder, and put it on the back of Ardwin's hair.

"You act like you've never kissed a hypnotized boy for the camera, Derek. You have to really play it up. Hold his head like this. Put your fingers in that hair, tip his head back- Yes, good!" Even without the hypnotist's encouraging trigger, Derek's dick was growing ever needier. "Oh, don't worry, Derek," Anthony said sweetly. "You'll be slipping back under aaaany second now. You're going to find locking lips with your friend here to be quite... Derek, could you please open your eyes, dear? I'm speaking to you. Good boy. Quite irresistible, Derek. Red-hot. God, you're making such a mess of Ardwin's clothes! Keep kissing him and blank out, Derek."

Derek's mind happily obeyed, releasing him from the grip of all the terror and shame. He fell into the kiss, still going at Ardwin's unresisting mouth with a wild abandon as the thoughts drained out the bottom of his brain.

"Such lovely stars we have tonight! A round of applause for these talented performers, please." The crowd clapped, applauding as though they'd just watched a particularly impressive performance. "We should give our other volunteers a chance to shine, though," he said, gesturing towards the women on stage, who all looked to be sound asleep in their chairs. The crowd applauded the notion just as eagerly. "Ardwin, sweetie, in a moment I'm going to let you enjoy this. When I snap my fingers, you're going to be aware again. You'll find that you're not able to make your body move at all, though, if it's not to help Derek kiss you. And Derek, when he's back with us, I want you to whisper in his ear about how hot he's getting. Just pretend he's hypnotized, hmm?" The audience laughed as Derek continued to go at Ardwin's face with total abandon. Anthony snapped his fingers for them, and left to go deepen the trances of the others on stage.

Ardwin's eyes fluttered open. He just wanted to disappear. He was so stupid for coming to this! He couldn't believe he'd let himself get hypnotized - and how had it happened, when he hadn't even wanted to let it? And worse, Derek, that idiot, he hadn't even put up a fight, had he? He hadn't even stayed awake to snap Ardwin out of this, and he had brought them here, and it was all his fault...

And, damn, how good his mouth tasted. He felt like his jeans were sure to split from the force of his erection. Not long after he'd noticed that, Derek started talking, his words slurred by the saliva stretched between their mouths. "You're so... Fucking hot, 'n horny, and, and kissing just, you feel so... You can't s-stop..." He cut himself off by pressing their lips back together. Ardwin wanted to argue, wanted to slap Derek, snap him out of it and storm off stage - but he couldn't. The hypnotist had done this to him, and he couldn't resist the hypnotist anymore. He'd been hypnotized. He couldn't fight anymore...

"Red-hot," Derek said with a gasp. He'd suddenly remembered the right words to say to a hot, hypnotized boy. "Red-hot, you're red-hot, you- you're red..." he whispered, as much as he could say before his lips were pulled back against Ardwin's like they'd been magnetized. Ardwin groaned, and then he moaned, and then his hand was sliding up Derek's skin...

Wait, his hand was moving? He could move? He tried to direct the motion, but he couldn't - his hand froze the second he tried to pull away. And, as soon as he stopped trying, it started moving again, up towards Derek's neck, wrapping its fingers gently around the back of it as his lips began to move and open and let Derek's tongue in...

Derek pulled back, panting. "Good... Good boy... You can't... Can't stop kissing, it's too hot, you can't stop kissing me, I-I don't want you to stop kissing... M-me, ah, hah...." He planted another kiss on Ardwin. "Red-hot." Another quick kiss. "Red-hot." Another. "R-red, hah, hot!"

Ardwin was losing himself to the kiss, losing himself to the trigger word. It was slammed into his head over and over again. Red-hot. It made him squirm and make all kinds of sounds he wouldn't have wanted the microphone to pick up. Red-hot. It made him want to dig his fingernails into Derek's skin and hold him there forever. Red... Hot. More than anything, it made him want to cum.

But, in the end, all it made him do was lose himself to trance again.

***

"... Two, one, back awake!" Ardwin was standing on the stage, blinking his eyes. He tried to remember how he'd gotten there. He'd been chosen, and Derek - he looked at the other people on the stage. Derek was naked, sleeping in one of the chairs. That was strange. Ardwin looked down. He was naked.

"H-hey! Where did my clothes go?" Ardwin whined. He turned his back to the audience, covering as much of his erection as he could with one hand and crossing the other arm over his chest. A white-gloved finger tapped him on the shoulder. He turned to look at the hypnotist, who pointed a finger at one of the women, sitting in a chair and looking rather bored. Sitting in a chair, and... Ardwin's brain practically turned itself over with shock. She was wearing his nice purple sundress!

He stormed over to her seat and pointed an accusing finger at her. "Hey, you gotta give me that dress back!"

The woman, caught red-handed, blushed and looked away. "Alright, alright. Fine," she says. Ardwin tapped his foot impatiently as the woman took it off, stripping down to her underwear, and handed it back over to Ardwin.

"Thank you," Ardwin said, all indignation. "You better not go around stealing clothes like that, anymore." The audience was laughing - at the clothes-thief he'd caught, Ardwin presumed. Eager to get their eyes off of him, he gets back into his dress. But man, since when had he worn such tight clothes? He was going to need to go buy a new dress that weekend. Plus, this one was a little scratchy on his chest. For some reason, the audience applauded. They must have appreciated the justice.

"Well," Anthony said, "Now that that's settled, could you return to your seat please, Ardwin?" Still in a bit of a huff, Ardwin started to walk off-stage and return to his seat in the audience. "Oh no, dear. You're sitting next to Derek, remember?"

Ardwin looked from his seat down below to Derek, back again, and then to the hypnotist. "But... But he's naked!"

"Yes, Ardwin, and so were you. Now please, sit down so we can continue, hmm?"

"Fine." Tugging his dress down to cover his cock, he went and sat back down next to Derek. Sitting in his chair, he looked down. His hard dick had hiked up under the hem of the sundress, and it was standing out free for all the audience to see, plain as day. He squirmed in his seat, struggling to get it covered again. And then the hypnotist said something about bunnies, or rabbits, Ardwin wasn't really listening, but before he knew it his head was on Derek's bare chest, and he was falling into the vague wisp of a daydream.

***

Still wearing the woman's dress, Ardwin woke up on his knees, his hands wrapped around the shaft of Derek's cock. Derek was still seated, grinning down at Ardwin. Ardwin's mouth was open and poised over Derek's dick, his lips twitching, stopping just short of wrapping around its head. Derek eagerly touched his fingers to the back of Ardwin's head, tugging him gently closer. Ardwin's voice was just short of a squeak - "No, stop!"

But Derek was insistent. "Stop what? You're about to suck me off, that's all."

"No, Derek, I'm... We're not... Gay," he said, though as he did he sounded like he was growing less sure of himself with each word. He looked down to find that a mic had been clipped to the neck of his dress, and it was picking up everything they were saying.

"Of course you are, silly. If you weren't, why would you be about to suck my dick?" Ardwin could find no words to respond to that. He just looked up at Derek, pleading with his eyes. "Oh, don't give me that face. You wanted this just a moment ago. Remember?"

Somewhere behind them, there was a snapping sound, and like a switch in Ardwin's brain was flipped, he did remember. He remembered how long he'd been sitting in that chair, watching Derek's cock swing left and right, left and right before his eyes. He was also dimly aware that that had never really happened; it had all been a dream the hypnotist had put in his head - but he knew even more strongly that he didn't care. Because watching that fat dick swing, even if it was only in his mind, had sent him to his knees and set him begging. His mouth happily wrapped around Derek's oh-so-eager dick, and a loud slurping sound greeted the audience through the speakers.

"O-oh man," Derek said, sliding down in his chair and gripping the side of its seat with his hand. "That's so fuckin' hot. Mmf~!" Ardwin's eyes weren't sad or scared at all anymore when he took the cock all the way in and looked up at Derek with his mouth wrapped around his base. He was happy to be pleasing Derek. So very, very happy. He ran his tongue up Derek's shaft, and trailing behind it were his hands, spreading the saliva that ran down over his fingers all over the cock.

A voice spoke - Ardwin thought that it was Derek's, because nobody else was around, but it sounded somehow different. "Do you remember where you are, Ardwin?" It was an odd question, because Ardwin was so sure that the answer should be yes, but he couldn't conjure up any ideas about just where he was.

After a bit, he pulled his mouth off Derek, and said - "Mm-hm! I'm... Suckin' dick!" Through his teeth, he sucked in drool that ran between his lips and clung to Derek's skin.

akaece
akaece
21 Followers