Two Friends in Need Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna calmed done and we started eating our salad, again the usual method I eat a couple of bites and Rebecca gets a morsel. Marie was watching and started mimicking me. "I now understand why you feed Rebecca this way, I can see that Anna is very distracted and not very hungry, but she has to eat a little."

"Look at it like this, I am not setting Rebecca up to fail in her condition she could not possibly eat an entire meal after she ordered it, which would mean some form of punishment later for being wasteful which could take the fun out of the game."

Salads finished I dropped the last bomb on Anna, "Slut do you remember the last time I had you take your bra off before the main course?" Giving her the look to not answer, "Do not include the skirt but treat your blouse like it was your dress that night."

"Yes Sir"

Anna just stared at Rebecca like she was in a trance, Marie spoke, "Anna, where are you?"

"Anna"

Anna snapped back to reality, but looked confused trying to clear her mind to answer Marie. "I was, hmmm I was th..."

Anna was struggling to put her thoughts together when a knock saved her as the curtain opened and the waiter's face lit up when he seen the change in wardrobe. As he placed the wine in front of the ladies and took their empty glasses he took in the wonderful view, to Anna's credit she never raised her hands to cover her charms. She just took a deep breath and concentrated on relaxing. Marie's and my dinner came next, again the slow look at the ladies charms then back at me, "Will there be anything else?"

"Only that I don't want to be disturbed until I ring the call bell." As I slipped him a couple of Benjamin's.

"Yes Sir. By all means." Her turned and pulled the curtain closed.

Marie looked at me with a quizzical look.

I shrugged, "Discretion is not cheap, I take care of them, and they give me the ability to play. It is a win - win situation."

I heard a quiet voice, "Sir may I comply with your wishes?"

"Yes you may comply with my wishes."

Rebecca stood and started to undo the buttons again as Anna stared, her breathing quicken and she began to tremble as she watched Rebecca remove her blouse and hung it on the back of her chair. Then she locked onto Anna's gaze. It was like she was coaxing her to join her on her journey. There was silence except for the heavy breathing coming from both Anna and Rebecca.

After what seemed like forever but was only a minute or two, Anna took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

Marie looked at Anna, "I know this is pushing you harder than I have, but sometimes a push from outside is all you need to let go, do you want to continue? Would you like Rebecca to help?"

"Ma-am I am very nervous but I want to continue, I want to please you, if Rebecca would be willing, I think it would help." Anna said with a sigh.

"Rebecca would you be willing to help if Jordan gave you permission."

Rebecca looked at me then at Marie, then her eyes fell on Anna, she has felt the internal struggle, can she submit, or will this be too much in the clear morning light. "Sir, may I help Anna move forward on her journey?"

"It is very kind of you to want to help Anna move forward on her journey, however if she wants you to help her, she is going to have to ask me for that help."

Anna eyes widened her breathing became ragged and stared straight at me, a mix of fire and confusion in her eyes.

"Go ahead Anna, its ok. Marie said with a soothing voice."

Anna looked into my eyes, "Jordan Sir, I have never felt so exposed and it scares me. I know that I need help to continue on my journey. Please can you let Rebecca help me?"

"Sir will do. Rebecca you may help Anna, but I do not want to see anybody's fingers straying close to anybody's charms."

"Thank you Sir, of course not." she walked behind Anna and put her hands on her upper arms encouraging her to stand. Anna's hands were shaking so Rebecca held them to keep them from shaking as Anna unbutton her blouse. While bent over her, she whisper something into Anna's ear. Which caused Anna let out a tiny giggle and relax a bit. Next her blouse slid off her shoulders and down her arms. She then hung it on the back of Anna's chair and went back her seat and stood in position.

For the first time I got to compare their titties, they were the same size about a C cup I would guess, plenty without being greedy. Rebecca's showed sag of maturity, which enhanced their beauty. Her nipples were darker rose where Anna's were pink showing her youth, both were very hard.

"You both may be seated dinner is getting cold." We pretty much ate in silence Marie and I eating a few bites then feeding our ladies a morsel. As we ate, I could see Anna relax. She was still blushing but she was no longer trembling. It was amusing, watching Rebecca and Anna sneaking glances at each other. Marie looked entertained, her grin had turned into a smile. We finished our meals and sat back enjoying Anna's very firm youthful body, I would guess somewhere around twenty two, contrasted against Rebecca's twenty nine year softer slightly more mature body. Both were beautiful, but I preferred how Rebecca's maturity had added a little extra in all the right spots.

Right around that time, Marie spoke, "I will say Jordan you do know how to entertain your guest. I have to give you credit, I cannot believe you have Anna sitting here topless and no panties with only the curtain and your generous tip preventing her from being truly exposed."

Well that was all it took, Anna went beet red, and so did Rebecca.

"I have to give credit to Rebecca, I think her support was as key as her trusting you. So do you want to take these ladies dancing without their bra and panties, or do you just want to go back to my place and see what happens? I have wine in the cooler, some light snacks for later, a spare bedroom if you are too tired to drive."

I do not think Anna could turn a darker shade of red, I wonder which option scared her the most.

"Before we make that decision can we have some more fun here, so far you have been calling all the shots, I would like to have some fun, after all that is why we're here."

"By all means, we have time for some desert, what do you have in mind?"

"If I understand correctly Rebecca has never been with another female. I also know during the corset fitting her pussy was a hot mess the entire time. Since then I have wondered how much was from the humiliation of being on display and how much was the female touch. I suspect a little of both. So I would like to see if I could stoke her fire a little."

"Anna turn your body to face Rebecca, Rebecca do the same, now slide your chairs closer together. Spread your legs so the chairs can touch." With some struggle Anna and Rebecca did as instructed.

"Anna I need you to help Jordan to push Rebecca's limits, reach out and pinch her nipples and pull her to you, Rebecca as you get pulled to Anna I want you to think about how much you want to taste Anna's sweet lips. Anna when her lips touch yours I want you to start really pinching and twisting her nipples. Rebecca I want you to kiss Anna with passion while she is abusing your nipples. Anna the more passion she shows the more abuse you are to inflict on her nipples. Rebecca if you break the kiss Anna will stop. Anna you are not to stop until Rebecca breaks the kiss or I tell you to. Start now."

As Marie was explaining the next task Anna and Rebecca's eyes were locked. On Maries command Anna pinched Rebecca's nipples and pulled her to her lips. I see Rebecca thinking, for the first time she was out of her comfort zone. Could she kiss another woman with passion, if she does will Rebecca be able to deal with sluts actions. None of that mattered as her lips barely grazed Anna's when Anna pinched down hard and twisted Rebecca's nipple while still tugging Rebecca closer. That was all it took and Rebecca was kissing Anna with passion, the more abuse Anna doled out the more Rebecca was moaning into Anna's mouth as she pushed her tongue into her tasting her. Rebecca and Anna were lost in their passion as Marie and I enjoyed the show. After a few minutes, "Enough ladies" came Maries command.

Anna released Rebecca's nipples, their lipstick was smeared and they were both trying to catch their breath. "That was fun I think we should do it again, only this time Anna's nipples get abused and Rebecca gets kissed. Remember the more passionate the kiss the more abuse. Start now, as soon as Rebecca touched Anna's nipples she was kissing her, pushing her chest out encouraging Rebecca to abuse her nipples, and she did. Twisting and pulling them, it looked like she was trying to rip her nipples right from her tits. The more Rebecca abused Anna the louder she moaned and the harder she kissed.

Marie again let it go on for a few minutes, "Enough you pain sluts, settle down."

Rebecca reluctantly released Anna's nipples, Anna moaned as she lost contact with Rebecca's lips. Both of them were panting their nipples standing out stiff, red and swollen. Their lipstick was a real site now which gave me a wicked idea. "Marie would you look at our sluts, do you think they could have smeared their lipstick anymore?"

Marie gave our sluts a look of disgust and added. "Both get your blouses back on now, then get your asses to the ladies room and fix your makeup." Rebecca and Anna scrambled to get their blouses on and as they were about to head for the ladies room, "Hold hands and act like young lovers as you do it, you have five minutes to get back here, now go." I looked at Rebecca, I seen panic start to appear on her face, I knew this was going to really push her, I just looked at her and just stared giving her no way out. She looked at Marie, then Anna, swallowed and took Anna hand and pulled her toward the ladies room. I left the curtain opened and watched as they crossed the dining room hand in hand. A few minutes later they were back standing by their chairs in position, the curtain closed again.

"That was entertaining and from the looks of the mess the sluts are sitting in I would say they enjoyed it also. So do you want to take these ladies dancing without their bra and panties, or do you just want to go back to my place and continue to see where thing go?"

"Both are tempting, what do you ladies want to do? Would you like to go to the club and dance for us," pausing for a second, "or would you rather just go back to Jordan's and dance for us?"

"Go ahead ladies you can discuss what you would like, I cannot say that we will do what you wish, but you never know."

I watched as they leaned over and whispered back and forth, both turning red as they came to the realization that what they both were hoping for was going back to my place.

Marie brought their attention back to us, "Well ladies, what would you prefer?"

I spoke up, "First, before you give us your answer, slut you need to know that just because we will be having guest that my house rules for you still apply. You do understand that, right?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Ok enough stalling ladies, are we going back to Jordan's or are we going clubbing?" Marie showing annoyance.

Anna was looking Rebecca gesturing to answer, but I watched a slight change in slut, I think a small part of Rebecca stepped up and firmly shook her head no and gestured to Anna to answer.

Marie caught Anna's eyes and just stared, "Well what is it going to be?"

Anna swallowed hard, "Go back to Jordan's house if it pleases you and Jordan, Ma-am." Anna broke eye contact with Marie, glanced at Rebecca with a little smile then just stared at her lap, glowing red.

"I think our sluts have taken a liking to one another, I think they rather enjoyed their little show. Looks like we are going back to your place, I guess we are following you back."

"That works, and know the offer of the spare room is there if this goes on later than you expect."

"I appreciate that, we will play it by ear."

"Ok ladies I am going to ring for the waiter, I want you two to push your chairs together, and start making out, and I expect some heavy petting, over your clothes, put on a good show for our waiters.

I reached for the button pushed it, Anna and Rebecca immediately fell into each other's arms and started a passionate kiss their hands roaming over each other's body.

When the waiter knocked and opened the curtain our sluts did not even flinch as several in the dining room just stared at the show. They just kept making out getting hotter all the time. My cock was rock hard just watching the show.

That is when I notice the bus boy just standing beside the waiter dumbfounded his cock tenting in his pants.

The waiter gasped but recovered quickly he nudged the busboy out of his trance and I watched in amusement as he clumsily cleared the table, his attention being drawn to the two sluts making out right in front of him. "Will you be enjoying a coffee or perhaps desert?"

"No thank you, just the check," I handed him my card, then I added, "I think we have all the desert we need for tonight."

"Of course Sir" with a knowing grin, he turned and the two of them were gone and the curtain was closed again.

Marie was grinning ear to ear enjoying the show. But all good things must end, "Enough sluts control yourselves you are acting like a couple of teenagers in heat now settle down. Anna move your chair over here, I can't take you anywhere without you getting carried away. Look at the mess you have made of your chair, Rebecca's is probably just as bad, lucky you weren't sitting on your skirt or it would have looked like you pissed yourself." Marie kept it up, Anna turning redder by the minute, looking into her lap, "You two smell like two cats in heat who cannot control themselves."

Maries rant now had Rebecca turning crimson, and trembling. I just looked from one to the other just shaking my head in mock disgust.

"Marie I know that lingerie is not cheap, but in the spirit of that first night when Rebecca gave me the gift of her submission we are leaving it for the waiters, part of the tip."

"I guess that is a small price to pay to be able to play as you do." Then she looked at the ladies, "Think about that, later on your panties are going to be wrapped around our waiters cock as he jacks off thinking about you two sluts making out, spilling his cum all over them."

It was amusing, Anna and Rebecca gasp and turned red. I love having a subs that get embarrassed so easy.

The waiter was back with my card and check, I gave it the once over left a generous tip, signed it and thanked him for his service. He smiled and first helped Rebecca with her chair, again a generous amount of thigh was on display and as she stood I am sure he got a view right to her naked cunt, next he helped Anna with her chair and I am sure he got the same view. Anna was just standing there blushing. I decided to push the sluts harder. Anna's real test was going to be crossing the crowded dining room complete on display. Rebecca's was about to learn what her test was.

"Marie and I will be waiting at the valet station go fix your lip stick again and meet us there. By the time you get there I want everybody watching you, thinking that you two are an item."

I reached down and picked up the buttons from the table and slipped them into my pocket. We headed to the valet station, handed him our tickets, and him and his assistant went to get our cars. As they were pulling up Anna and Rebecca appear arm in arm, but as they approached they stopped gave each other kiss on the lips separated and went to their respective car. The valets both got nice shows as they helped them into the cars.

"Follow me" as I got in and headed home.

Rebecca was sitting there breathing deep, looking highly aroused. It was obvious that between what Marie had her and Anna do, plus being made to make out with Anna had got to her, driving her need.

On the way home Rebecca drifted into deep thought with her skirt hiked up, and her bare ass sitting on a towel. I did not know where it came from, and did not ask.

"A penny for your thoughts, slut"

"Sir" there was a long pause and I could tell she was thinking, then she started again "Sir, do you remember I told you Rebecca and I had a long talk about everything that happened, and how you reacted, and we agreed you were right, we both know we made a mistake but we also know we need to continue my journey, what we also needed to do was to figure out how we were going to pay restitutions to Jordan and get back on our path with you. I know you noticed I have not hesitated to do anything you requested this evening, and I will not, I want to suspend my safe words for the rest of this session of the game, whether that is Sunday evening or Monday night. We trust you and we are absolving you of any responsibility about pushing too hard on any of my soft limits. I want to soar like only you can make me. I can do that right, I can suspend my safe word?" she ended shyly.

"So my precious little slut does not think her punishment was enough, she feels like she needs to pay restitution also, starting with suspending her safe words for the entire weekend. Hmmm that could be interesting. What if when we got back to the house and you got into position I required you to watch as Marie and I spent the rest of the evening playing with Anna while making you watch.

Rebecca shivered all over "I would not like it, but if that is what I have to do to please you Sir I would"

"What about your pleasure?"

"Sir, outside of last night when I was being punished you have never forgotten my pleasure, I know that no matter if I enjoy your instructions or endure them I will be wet knowing that I am pleasing you and in the end I will get my pleasure. I trust you completely."

"I know my precious little slut. Now what did you whisper to Anna when you were removing her blouse?"

"I told her to think about how nice and hard she was making your cock, and that she is pleasing you. Did you her little giggle Sir?"

"Yes I heard her giggle. So it amuses you and her that her titties might make my cock hard?"

"I am sorry I had to say something to calm her down, and yes it does amuse me, is that bad?"

"No I suppose it is better then you being jealous, that could be a big problem. You like her?"

"Yes Sir I do."

"So after Marie had you and Anna entertain us, then I had you make out, how do you feel slut?"

"Oh Sir, I was so scared when Anna pinched my nipples and pulled me to her lips. Then when my lips touched them they were so soft I could not help but kiss her, I think she could have ripped my nipples off my tits and I would have kept kissing her. Then it was my turn, and as Anna was kissing me she was encouraging me to abuse her nipples, at one point I swear I was trying to rip her nipples off her. Marie sending us to the ladies room to fix our makeup holding hands was so embarrassing, everybody was staring, and while we were fixing our makeup I could over hear the other woman whispering about us. I was mortified, and so hot, I could feel my pussy juice running down my Thighs."

"I could tell when you two got back that you were distracted, thoughts of Anna were filling your mind that is why I decided to make you make out like teenagers."

"When you told us we had to make out and do heavy petting in front of the waiter my mind snapped, I would have done anything I was told at that point as long as it involved Anna."

Then Marie stopped us after the waiter was gone, and she went on her rant calling us sluts and telling how we were acting like two cats in heat. The more she verbally chastise us the hotter I got. I looked over at Anna and got worried she was so embarrassed she was just staring into her lap. I felt sorry for her."

"So how is Anna doing? Is she alright?"