Two Friends Make a Bet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex would be proud of me. It had been at least five minutes since she had opened her legs, and I still hadn't fingered her. My fingers kept going close to her pussy, but I wasn't touching it. I had been teasing her, but it was now getting too much for me.

When I pulled the thong to one side, she sighed, and when my finger probed her opening, she gasped. It was just the tip that was in. When she started wiggling her bottom, I knew that she wanted more than that. I then pushed it in, only stopping when it couldn't go any further. Her cunt was hot and wet. And there was room for more than one finger. When I added another, it made her gasp. Then I started fucking her with them, and her noise went up a level.

While I fingered her, I was trying to decide what to do next. I was desperate to get my cock into her, and any hole would do. But would she let me? Then it became academic, because she suddenly climaxed.

As she bucked against my fingers, I cursed under my breath.

I waited until she had finished, before getting up. I then went to my room. My cock was throbbing, but I was so disappointed, that I didn't bother playing with it. It soon became limp. I was succeeding with Mother, but she was getting all the fun. All I was getting was frustration. Something needed to change.

I spent the rest of the day sulking, and avoiding her. For the few times that we were together, she didn't seem to notice my bad mood. And for some reason, that irritated me.

When I woke the next day, I was feeling a lot better. I was even optimistic that next time would be better.

After lunch, I met up with Ryan and Alex in the park. Ryan had brought a kite. It was his latest hobby. He wanted me to try it, but I wasn't interested.

I said, "Only children play with kites."

He then gave it to Alex, but after five minutes he handed it back. We then watched Ryan fly it. I was impressed with how good he was, but a twenty two year old shouldn't be flying a kite!

Ryan was the first to leave. And as soon as he was out of earshot, I told Alex about the foot rub.

"Nice one."

"But what about me? Both times, my cock has stayed in my jeans. What should I do?"

"That's easy."

He was now smiling, waiting for me to ask. So I did.

"OK, tell me."

"She closed her eyes. That's what my Mother did at first. It's so that they can pretend that nothing is happening. Next time, she will do the same again, so just get your cock out, and then put it in her hand, or in her mouth."

"Won't that freak her out?"

"It shouldn't. Think about it. You have had your fingers in her pussy. You have already crossed the line."

On my way home, I thought about what he had said. The next time, I would do what he had suggested. But was it going to be her hand, or her mouth, that was going to service my cock? It had to be her mouth, but when would that be?

It was now Saturday, and I still hadn't been able to get my hands on her. Yesterday, I had even offered to give her a massage. That had got a firm no from her. That had surprised me. I had expected her to jump at the offer. Was she now regretting what we had done?

After lunch, I decided to call Alex.

"Is that Grasshopper?"

"No, it's Jacob."

"Are you sure? It's showing as Grasshopper's number."

I gave a deep sigh, and then I said, "Very funny, but this has to stop."

"OK, I'll have to think up another name for you."

"How about just sticking with Jacob? It's a nice name."

Now that the hilarious banter was over, we could have a serious conversation. When we had finished, I was calmer. Alex had praised me for the progress I was making, and reiterated what he had said before.

"It's a slow process. It takes time."

When I went downstairs, Mother was in the living room, watching television. I sat on the sofa next to her. Should I ask her if she wanted another foot rub? I was about to, but she spoke first.

"Jan called me while you were upstairs."

She had been one of the women from the bet. The, 'Fuck in a public place.' I just hoped that she hadn't told Mother about it.

"A new spa has opened, near where she works. We are going to try it out. For the next two weeks, massage is half price."

It didn't sound as if she had. And now, for some reason, Mother seemed keen to be massaged.

"That's good, but a massage here is free."

"Yes, but there they will do it properly."

I put on my best offended look. It was over the top, almost theatrical. But it had the desired result, it made her laugh.

"But seriously, you should let me massage you."

"OK, but it had better be good."

She was now on her bed, face down, and all she had on was her bra and knickers.

I did her back first. I got a lot of appreciative moans from her, especially when I pressed down hard. I was doing a proper massage, and she was enjoying it. I then did her feet, taking my time there, before moving up. When I got to her knees, like before, she opened her legs wide. After admiring the view, I moved my hands higher.

My touch was now a caress. I was exploring all of her, except for her pussy. My fingers kept going near, but they stopped before reaching it. I was making her wait. Teasing her.

It was now getting too much for her, and for me as well. I desperately wanted to finger her, and that's what I was going to do. However, I was determined that this time, my cock would get some action, and for that to happen, I would need her on her back.

"Turn over."

She gave a big sigh, and then she said, "Can't I stay like this? I'm enjoying it."

"No."

That got another sigh from her, and she wasn't moving. Then she did.

She was now on her back, with her legs wide open, an indication of where she wanted me to touch her. And when she closed her eyes, it was my signal to start.

I started on her shoulders, and that surprised her. Her mouth had opened, but then it had quickly closed. She was going to say something, but then she had changed her mind. She had been expecting my fingers to go straight for her pussy. They would eventually get there, but first, I wanted her tits.

My hands were now on them, feeling them through her bra. I could see her bulging nipples, straining to get out. I rubbed both of them, and they got even bigger. I then stopped, but only so that I could push her bra up. When I did, her tits sprang out, revealing two big nipples. My mouth was quickly on her, and I sucked hard. That got a low moan from her, that I thought was never going to end. As I kept on doing it, her moaning got louder.

"You need to."

She wanted to say something, but she was struggling to say it. I stopped sucking, so that she could speak.

"You need to do my legs."

I mumbled, "OK," then, as I got back to servicing her tits, I moved my hand down. I had heard what she had said, but I knew what she really meant.

It was, "You need to finger my pussy."

And that's what I was doing now. It wasn't subtle. I had thrust two fingers deep into her, and I was fucking her hard with them. Her knickers were in the way, but I was still managing to do a good job. If we continued like this, then it wouldn't be long before she reached it. Time to get my cock out.

I managed to do it with my free hand, while still sucking on her juicy nipple, and fingering her wet cunt. It's eight inches. Actually, it's seven and three quarters, but you always round up!

She wasn't happy when I stopped sucking on her. When I had raised my head, she tried to push it back down again, but I had been too strong for her. However, she was happy when I took hold of her hand, and put it on my cock. As her hand moved up and down it, feeling its size, she purred.

Then, to my surprise, and delight, I heard her say, in a low voice, "That's a big one."

She now wasn't inspecting it, she was stroking it. Her grip was just right, and the tempo was spot on. I had wanted her mouth, but this was too good to risk spoiling it by changing to something new.

Her hand was now moving quicker, and so were my fingers. I wasn't touching her clit, but I didn't need to. What I was doing, was enough to move her towards her climax.

It was now frantic. Her hand was moving at lightning speed , and I was concentrating on her clit. Rubbing it as fast as I could.

I got there first. She kept on going, until I had finished spurting. Seconds later, it was her turn. I watched, with envy, as she climaxed. Mine had been good, but hers was definitely the better one

As soon as my cock was limp enough, I quickly stuffed it back into my jeans. She still had her eyes closed, and I wanted to leave before she opened them. It had been deeply erotic, and we had both enjoyed it. However, I knew that she would want to clean herself up alone. Me being there, would be embarrassing for her, because my seed was all over her face, and some was even in her hair.

I needed to tell Alex about it, and not just over the phone. So as soon as I had showered, and changed my clothes, I went to his house.

"He's not in. I sent him to the shops, but he will be back soon. Would you like to come in?"

I did, and his Mother than made us both a drink.

"Jacob, I have been meaning to ask you something."

I took a sip of my coffee, while I waited for her to speak again.

"Do you find me attractive?"

I looked at her, wide-eyed. And I could feel my face going red. Of course I did, but why had she asked, and what was more important, what should I say to her?

Then Alex came to my rescue, by opening the front door.

When he joined us in the kitchen, I had got my composure back, but his Mother was now looking worried. But she didn't need to be. There was no way I was going to tell him what she had said.

After making himself a coffee, we went to his room.

"I assume you have some good news."

"I might have."

"Come on, spill the beans."

I then gave him chapter and verse. When I had finished, he shook my hand.

I got home at five, and I was surprised to discover that Mother was out. There was a note on the kitchen table.

'It's Jan's birthday. I'm having a few drinks with her. Love Mum xxx'

Knowing her, a few would become many. I groaned. She was going to be back late, and she was going to be drunk. And her singing would probably wake me up. I was indeed woken up in the early hours, but not by Mother singing, but by her shaking me.

"Go away, and let me sleep."

"Don't you want to fuck me?"

That got my attention, and when I sat up, I was smiling. But it quickly disappeared when I saw her face. It was Jan.

"What are you doing here, and where is my Mother?"

"She was so drunk, that I had to come home with her. I've put her to bed," then she laughed, before adding, "And I'm in you room, because I want you to fuck me."

I nearly said no, but that would be silly. She wasn't in the same league as Mother, but she was here now, and she was willing.

We started by kissing, and then I put my hand up her short skirt. It didn't surprise me to find that she wasn't wearing any knickers. I bunched my fingers up, and then I gave her three of them, up to the knuckles. It made her gasp. I then fucked her with them, as hard and as fast as I could. I knew from my previous experience with her, in the alleyway, that she liked it rough. And that's what she was going to get now.

She was now on all fours, and I was behind her, doing my best to fuck her brains out. My balls were slapping hard against her big arse, and she was making a lot of noise. I was enjoying it, but it wasn't anything special. I was only doing it, so that I could empty my balls. And her getting a climax, wasn't my priority.

But surprisingly, she got one. And she got it before mine. As she writhed about, I kept pounding her. I was still going when she had finished. Eventually, I reached it as well. It was a nice one, but now that it was over, I wanted to go back to sleep.

"You need to go to the spare room."

I was now alone, and I was smiling, as I thought about her parting words.

"When your big cock is desperate for a cunt, then give me a call."

I woke early, just after six, but Jan had already left. I then went to check on Mother.

She was asleep, snoring loudly. I then took a leisurely shower, before going downstairs for breakfast.

It was almost ten before Mother got up. And she looked like something that the cat had dragged in.

"I can't remember getting home."

"Jan brought you back."

"Is she still here?"

"No, she left early this morning."

After taking some pain-killers, washed down with a large glass of water, she went back to bed. I then went to my room. Not to sleep, but to think. I had a lot on my mind.

Was sleeping with Jan again, a mistake? That was easy, the answer was no. For both of us, it was just sex. But what about Alex's Mother, asking me if she was attractive? That was more complicated. If she was hitting on me, then the sensible thing to do, was to not respond. She was my best friend's Mother. And that's what I was going to do. Now for my Mother. How was I going to achieve the ultimate prize? I didn't know.

Two days later, I still didn't know. We had spent a lot of time together, but just as Mother and Son. I had done my best to make it Mother and lover, but nothing had worked. My suggestions of massage, foot rub, or exercise, had all been met with a polite no. She wasn't annoyed with me, and we were enjoying each other's company. But she wasn't showing any interest in continuing with what we had been doing.

It was time to speak to Alex.

I met up with him in the park. I had told him my problem, and I was now waiting for his advice.

"You're trying too hard. If you back off, and don't show any interest, that might change things."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember Becky?"

I nodded. She had been his girlfriend.

"It took me ages to get her to go out with me. I kept calling her, but she always said no. So I gave up. A week later she called me."

"Do you think that will work?"

He shrugged his shoulders, and then he said, "It's worth a try. And why don't you get yourself a girlfriend. That might make her jealous."

"OK, but when am I going to meet yours?"

He had been seeing her for a while, but we still hadn't met her. All we knew about her was her name. She was called Sarah. Ryan was beginning to think that she didn't exist.

"How about Saturday? I'll arrange something."

When I got home, I went straight to my room. As I lay on the bed, I wasn't sure that ignoring Mother would work, but I did like what he had said about getting a girlfriend.

When it got to the weekend, I had changed my mind. She was now more attentive, and at times, even fussing over me. I wasn't being rude, or impolite, I was just being indifferent towards her.

"There's a good film on tonight, would you like to watch it with me?"

"Sorry, I can't. I'm going out with Alex, and his new girlfriend Sarah."

She then smiled, but I could see that she was disappointed.

It was late when I got back. She was still up, in the living room, but I went straight to bed without speaking to her. The next morning, when I went downstairs, she was in the kitchen.

"Breakfast will be ready in ten minutes."

"Thanks."

I made myself a coffee, and then I sat at the table. I hadn't noticed at first, but when I did, I almost choked on my drink. There was nothing unusual in what she was doing, but there was with the clothes she was wearing. She was dressed as if she was going out, and going out to get herself a man.

Whoever had designed her top, had only one thing in mind. To show off as much of a woman's breast as possible. And they had done a good job. Mother has a thing about short skirts. She likes to show her legs off. The one she was wearing now, was doing that, but if she was to bend over, even slightly, it would also show off her knickers.

And that's what she did, only briefly, but I saw them. They were red in colour.

I have never been regarded as the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even to me, it was obvious why she was dressed that way. It was to excite me. The roles had been reversed, it was now her that was trying to seduce me!

When she placed the food in front of me, she leant forward, putting her breasts close to my face. I could smell her perfume. I had been hungry, but now my appetite had gone, replaced by lust.

She was now at the sink, with her back to me. As she worked, her bottom was wobbling. And I just knew she was doing it deliberately. Alex's words, about not rushing in, popped into my head, but I pushed them out. I was going to grab her tits, even if it got me another fat lip.

When I reached around her, she wasn't surprised. And when I squeezed them, she moaned.

I whispered in her ear, "I'm going to fuck you."

She chuckled, before saying, "Like you fucked Jan."

So she knew what I had done, but I didn't care.

"No, it's going to be even better than that."

She then turned to face me, and we kissed. As my tongue explored her mouth, I pulled on her top. It opened, revealing her bra. I pushed it up, and then I went for her nipples. It was a two pronged attack. One got my mouth, and the other my fingers.

I was sucking hard, taking in not just her nipple, but part of her breast as well. And I was rolling the other one between my finger and thumb.

"I need you to finger my pussy."

I mumbled, "Not yet."

"NOW!"

She had said it so loud, that it startled me, and I didn't react straight away. Then I quickly put my hand up her skirt. When I touched her pussy, she gave a deep sigh, that quickly turned into a loud moan, when I started rubbing her clit.

Her tits and cunt were now having a good time, but my cock wasn't. It was time for it to join in.

I raised my head, and then I said, "Take my cock out."

She did, with speed and enthusiasm. She was as eager to fuck as I was. I let her stroke it for a couple of minutes, before speaking again.

"Take your knickers off and bend over."

She got them off in record time, and then she went to the table. With a sweep of her hand, she pushed my breakfast onto the floor. The plate shattered, but she didn't seem to notice. All she was concerned about, was getting herself ready for me to fuck her.

I was now behind her, with my cock at her opening. She had her top flat on the table, and her bottom was sticking up, at the perfect height for me. When I pushed into her, she groaned, and when I was fully in, she gasped.

"Fuck, it's a big cock."

It was, and I was now going to show her that I knew how to use it.

I was now fucking her hard. Each stroke was long and deep. I had started slowly, but that wasn't enough for her. She had kept urging me to do more. Thankfully, she seemed to be satisfied with what I was doing now.

For five minutes, I had managed to keep the hectic pace going, but I was now flagging.

"Are you going to come?"

Between moans, she said, "Yes, but you need to rub my clit."

I was now doing that, and she was responding. It was working, but it had given me another problem. She was seconds away from climaxing, and I was now playing catch-up.

When she suddenly climaxed, I was still going. But her pulsing cunt took me over the edge. More by luck, than good judgment, we had reached it together!

While she showered, I cleaned up the mess on the floor. When she had finished, she joined me in the kitchen.

"You did a good job."

"Cleaning the floor, or fucking you?"

That made her laugh, but when she had finished, her face was serious.

"I think we need to talk. But not now."

I just nodded. I was happy to leave it until later. The sex had been good, and talking about our relationship now, would take the edge off it.

The next day, I went to see Alex. After telling him, he shook my hand, and then he hugged me.

"Welcome to the club. It's very prestigious. Not many of us get to have sex with our Mother."