Two Girls, One Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen's whole body felt tense and awkward as she pressed her head against the wall. She thought she had more to say, but her throat was dry, and closed out. She only managed to choke out a few words. "I'm not...I'm just..." She stopped when she felt Marissa rubbing her shoulder.

She had felt the touch of Marissa's hand a lot, but this was the first time her touch had been this gentle. It was warm, and comforting, and felt safe, even if it was a little too wet. The lump in Kristen's throat started to subside, but she still felt weird.

Marissa didn't stop rubbing her arm. "It's okay, Kristen. Let it out."

Eventually, she stopped, but she didn't move, or turn around. Her voice was small, and quiet. "I don't...I don't know. I didn't want to know." Kristen turned around, back pressed against the cool wall, as Marissa took a step back. The shower was still running, and the room was starting to feel like a sauna.

"I'm sorry for freaking you out earlier. It doesn't have to be weird or anything between us. Let's just forget about it, okay?" Marissa's smile seemed a little sad, and something about it made Kristen's heart swell. She was headed back towards the shower when Kristen stopped her.

"Wait." Kristen was suddenly shy. She felt like she was laying herself bare in front of Marissa, even though she was already naked. Her head hung low. "Maybe...maybe I want to try a little. You know? Just to see if that's...if I am."

Marissa started to get excited, but forced herself to tamper her expectations. "Did you want to grab dinner after all?"

Kristen raised her head and slowly shook it, biting her lip as she looked Marissa up and down again, but she lingered more than she did before. She was starting to realize she liked what she saw. "This is so stupid but...can we, um, kiss, maybe? Just to see."

She shivered and backed up into the stream of water, sighing as the warmth slipped down her body. Marissa's heart was pounding now. She didn't know how many times she had fantasized about this very moment. Alone with Kristen, after a game, in the locker room shower. How many times she had secretly looked over her shoulder at her ass, or her long legs, and what she would do to feel them just one time.

She resisted the urge to pinch herself. If she was dreaming, Marissa didn't want to wake up. She nodded slowly. "Yeah, sure. We can do that. Just to see."

Kristen stepped gingerly across the slippery floor, clenching her fists. She gasped when Marissa pulled her underneath the shower, resting her arms on her waist.

Kristen blushed as she mirrored the smaller woman's movements, fingers feeling slow and heavy as they lingered on her wet skin. They were just inches apart.

Marissa craned her neck upwards towards Kristen, pursing her lips and closing her eyes as Kristen slowly, barely, leaned down. Marissa sighed into Kristen's soft lips as they met, surrendering herself to enjoy this fleeting moment as long as she could. She might get scared again, or hate it, or freak out, but right now, for however long this kiss lasted, that didn't matter.

Her mind felt like it was melting. Kristen had so many chances to stop before it had gotten to this point, but she had barreled through each and every barrier, one by one. Marissa's lips tasted sweet, like honey, and she couldn't seem to pull away. She was hot and cold all at once, and her nerves were very quickly turning into something more.

Kristen finally pulled away and took a shallow breath, not daring to take the time to fill her lungs. It took everything Marissa had not to dive back towards her, but she didn't want to fuck this up any more than she already had. "How was that?"

She swallowed and smiled, the lust growing in her gaze. "That was, uh...good. Really good."

Marissa took the opportunity to slowly slide her hands behind Kristen, just barely resting at the top of her ass. "Did you want to stop?"

It was all Kristen could do to shake her head, wet hair whipping back and forth.

"Did you want to keep going?"

The few seconds it took for her to consider made an agonizing wait for Marissa, but when Kristen nodded, she didn't hold back. She grabbed Kristen's ass in earnest now as the blonde moaned into her mouth through another kiss. Her hands were still gripping Marissa, but she didn't seem to know what to do with them.

Their wet, slippery bodies were locked tightly against one another beneath the shower. Marissa slid her leg in between Kristen's as they continued to kiss, and their breasts rolled together until they were nearly indistinguishable.

Kristen moaned again when she felt one of Marissa's nipples harden and graze against her own, and it started to light a fire somewhere deep inside of her. She loved the way that Marissa was touching her butt, jiggling it to either side, gripping both cheeks, and decided to do the same.

This time it was Marissa who moaned, breaking the kiss just long enough to whisper encouragement. "Fuck. Yes, just like that." she moved her fingers nervously, slowly squeezing one cheek, then the other. "Harder."

She didn't expect Kristen to spank her, but she did with gusto, and without warning. Marissa yelped and Kristen's eyes shot open, immediately disengaging. "Oh, I'm sorry! I thought...OH!"

Marissa had returned the favor, spanking her soundly and sticking out her tongue. "Your ass is amazing."

She pushed herself against Marissa's hand, letting her ass fill her palm as she continued exploring. "It's got nothing on yours."

Bending down, Marissa brought up a bottle of body wash. "Stand back a second."

Kristen giggled nervously, but complied as Marissa uncapped the bottle and squirted a dollop onto her hands. She watched as Marissa lathered it together and then stared wide-eyed as she brought it towards Kristen's breasts.

Marissa's hands felt so soft on her boobs, even as she struggled to find a grip through the suds. She ran a hand in smooth, lurid circles on each breast, keeping a thumb in contact with one of her nipples at all times.

Her knees buckled when Marissa pinched them for the first time. "Oh, fuck!" It felt almost like a shock of static electricity, a sharp, crackling pleasure concentrated in her nipples that started spreading from the tips of her fingers to the bottom of her toes. She kissed Marissa again, feeling her hand slide behind her neck as she gripped her ass with confidence. "Let me see that bottle."

Kristen held it behind Marissa and squirted some of the body wash right onto her ass, soaping it up into a lather that made her groan and push her face into Kristen's neck. When she kissed her collarbone, she moaned, but kept massaging her ass. She didn't intentionally spread her cheeks, but with how slippery her ass was and how eager her efforts were, it was inevitable.

She moaned into Kristen's ear the first time one of her fingers grazed past her asshole, as she started working her tits with a free hand again. Kristen noticed and did it again, sliding a finger up and down Marissa's crack as she shuddered into her neck, sucking on it with her lips and tongue.

With a practiced hand, Marissa slid Kristen up against the tiled wall, grabbing her wrists in both hands and pinning her as they fell into another passionate kiss. Her tongue started to swirl into Kristen's mouth and she was relieved and thrilled when Kristen reciprocated. She was surrendering her body to her, in part and in whole, and she was going to make it worth her while.

Still pinning her to the wall, Marissa looked up at Kristen as she started to kiss her wet, soapy boobs. Kristen wanted to throw her head back and moan, but she didn't want to take her eyes off of Marissa. Her black hair seemed darker when wet, but her eyes were full of fire.

She didn't break eye contact as she kissed her boobs, switching back and forth and back and forth as she approached the nipple. When her mouth finally reached she latched on and sucked hard. Kristen's moans turned into screams as she started swirling her tongue around the nipple in her mouth, repeating it on her other nipple as soon as she was satisfied.

Even through the soap and the water, she could smell Kristen's arousal, mixed with her own wetness. More than anything in the world, she wanted to taste it. "Kristen, I want to eat you out."

Kristen's eyes shot open at the thought of Marissa's face nestled between her legs. "R-right now?"

Marissa nodded and smirked. "Only if you ask nicely."

"O-okay. Please?"

She wasn't letting her off that easy, but she did slip her hand between the two to cup her mound. "Please what?"

"Oh, oh! Please...you know..."

She started rubbing her fingers in a circle, watching the pleasure grow on Kristen's face as she did. "No, I'm not sure I do."

"Please, lick my pussy!"

Marissa purred as she fell slowly to her knees, water pooling around her. "I thought you'd never ask." She nudged Kristen to spread her legs apart, making her squat a little further as she did. Finally, she was staring directly at Kristen's delicious pussy, trimmed with the barest hint of light brown peach fuzz.

Kristen started to twirl her fingers in Marissa's wet hair, silently begging for her to give her relief, but Marissa wanted to take her time. She started by kissing Kristen's inner thigh and then slowly moving her face closer and closer, one kiss at a time. Right when her lips were about to meet Kristen's, she peeled away, repeating the process on her other thigh. She did this once more as Kristen started to squirm, her fingers gripping her head. "Oh, please, Marissa!"

That was when she switched to her tongue, but she still didn't touch her pussy. It was as close as she could be, licking the slim patch of bare skin between Kristen's legs and her pussy. She wanted her to want it more than anything else in the world. She was practically humping Marissa's face now, ass spasming against the wall as she thrust herself forward in desperation. That was close enough for Marissa.

Her tongue was still extended when she dragged it in a straight line up Kristen's awaiting pussy. A moan stuck in Kristen's throat as she put both of her hands behind Marissa's head, trying desperately to push her closer. Marissa let her as she turned the lick into a kiss, her lips and tongue working together as they slid up and down her pussy.

Kristen could barely believe this was happening. She had gone from running away from Marissa's tame invitation for dinner to naked together in the showers, with her face buried between Kristen's legs and eating her pussy like there was no tomorrow. She didn't know what it meant, but she knew she didn't want it to stop.

Marissa's eyes were closed as she focused on Kristen's pussy, but she grabbed her ass with both hands as Kristen pressed tightly against her. She was starting to feel something building inside of her, and she wanted it to happen, now. Marissa obliged as she started nibbling gently at her clit, lapping up and down her pussy with her tongue at the same time.

She slipped one of her hands all the way from her ass and around her leg until she was rubbing her pussy with a thumb while lapping her with her mouth. She cautiously probed her entrance and Kristen moaned. "Oh, yes, finger me, please, please!"

Smiling to herself, she pressed her finger further, finally feeling that slick wetness surround her. God, she loved pussy. She was salivating as she started to finger Kristen steadily, curling her finger upwards to press against her upper wall as she kept licking, licking, licking. Every girl she had been with was different, but this almost always worked.

Kristen clearly wasn't an exception. Marissa could feel her legs squeezing her head, trapping her in her favorite place in the world as she started to shake. "I think...don't stop, don't stop!" She didn't, keeping her finger going at the same steady pace and circling her tongue in tiny circles around Kristen's clit, not letting up for a second.

When Kristen finally came, she saw stars. It was like her eyes were no longer sending signals to her brain. One minute, she was staring at Marissa's face, her eyes staring up at her with longing as she fingered Kristen's pussy and licked at her with obvious glee, and the next, it was like a white blur. The stars seemed to shoot throughout her whole body, starting with her pulsating pussy, but going further, through every vein and every pore. She felt like she was soaring on a cloud to a dizzying height, and then slowly, slowly falling back down to earth.

As it subsided, she sank down the wall to rest on the shower floor. Marissa gave her enough space to do so but remained kneeling, pushing herself to rest against Kristen as they kissed again. Kristen could taste her own pussy on Marissa's lips and thought it was exquisite, doubly so when her tongue swirled with her own.

With a grunt, Marissa sat down next to Kristen, rubbing her hand as she looked at her face of contentment. "How was that?"

Kristen kissed her and gripped Marissa's hand tightly, before resting her forehead against her. "Well...I think I might like girls." Marissa smiled and rolled her eyes before Kristen continued. "But there's something else I have to try first. You know. Just to be sure."

The hot water had started to fade, and warm was already giving way to lukewarm. It was threatening to go icy, so, with reluctance, the two girls stood. Marissa twisted the knob off and led Kristen by the hand back to the locker room. They were still dripping wet, but neither of them even thought about taking the time to towel off.

Marissa sat at the edge of a bench, spreading her legs eagerly. She loved taking a girl to the brink, but it inevitably made her very, very horny. Kristen took a quick breath, looking the tiniest bit nervous, before exhaling and getting to her knees. Marissa could tell she was more relaxed now, but then again, who wouldn't be after an orgasm like that?

She crept forward timidly, eyes bright at the sight of Marissa's completely bare pussy. She could see every fold, every detail, from her lips to her slick entrance, wet with desire. She started smiling, but still looked up at Marissa. "How do I...uh...start?"

Marissa smiled and gestured between her legs. "Just start with a kiss and go from there. Think back to what I was doing." She winked.

Kristen blushed and nodded, steeling herself as she inched closer and closer. Marissa leaned back, hands resting on the bench, as she waited. Finally, Kristen stuck out her neck, closed her eyes, and kissed. It was like nothing she had ever tasted before, not even the taste of her own juices on Marissa's lips. It was luxuriant, thick, and rich. It reminded her a little bit of vanilla, maybe with a bit of salt. She was instantly hooked.

Her eyes were bright as she smiled and looked up at Marissa, kissing her again. She didn't really know where to focus her efforts, but she hoped that her face, and the way her body was already reacting to her touch, could be a guide. She was losing herself in the soft and wet delight, and it felt like the scales were falling from her eyes. Kristen tentatively licked Marissa's pussy, something inside of herself clicking into place when she heard Marissa moan. That was when she knew for sure.

There was no reason to tell Marissa that, though. At least, not quite yet. Marissa hunched forward and started stroking Kristen's cheek. She honestly couldn't believe how quickly this had all happened, but she wasn't complaining. Not when she was doing that. Her tongue finally drifted up towards her clit, and from the way she was licking around the growing nub, Marissa knew that Kristen had figured it out too.

She only lingered there for a few moments before kissing her clit and moving back around, flattening her tongue and licking from the very bottom of her pussy all the way back to the top, each time going faster and faster. Kristen could feel Marissa start to shift on the bench, and she could feel the way her legs were closing in around her shoulders, and she knew she was on the right track.

She noticed something else, too. On her last lick, she had gone a little too low, and her tongue had nicked the outer ring of Marissa's asshole. She was surprised that it didn't seem to taste like much of anything but, then again, they had just been in the shower.

She wasn't going to mention it, but she happened to be looking up at Marissa's face when she did. She saw her bite her lip and start loosely fondling one of her breasts. She decided it was time to get a little bold. "Lay on your back."

Marissa complied, keeping her head up so she could see what was happening. The new angle, and how she was practically hanging off the edge of the bench, made her asshole wide open. Kristen was pleased to see it was as smooth as Marissa's pussy, and that settled it.

When she ducked down again, Marissa thought she was going to keep doing what she had been doing, lapping all the way from the bottom to her clit. She practically jumped off of the bench when she felt Kristen's tongue start on her ass instead, though she did keep going to the clit. She worked it for a few moments, suppressing a giggle as Marissa looked at her in shock. "Did you just lick my ass?"

She nodded, her face hot and red with arousal. "Is that okay?"

It usually took Marissa weeks before asking, almost shame-faced, for a girl to rim her, but it was something she absolutely loved. She never would have dreamed Kristen would go for it, but she was going to take the inch and turn it into a mile. She nodded and a grin split her face. "Do it again. Please."

Kristen's hot breath against her hole made her shiver, as she pried Marissa's ass cheeks a little bit further apart with her thumbs. She kissed the rubbery hole, still surprised by its lack of taste, but she could detect a little earthiness underneath the clean scent of soap and water. She kissed it again as Marissa moaned above her. Emboldened, she stuck out her tongue and gave it a long lick.

The taste was more obvious now, and it was growing on her. She felt so dirty, her face covered with Marissa's slick juices as she dove greedily into her ass, and she loved it. She almost thought she could have sat on her knees for hours, tongue flitting back and forth between Marissa's enticing ass and delicious pussy, but it wasn't meant to be. Marissa started circling her clit as Kristen continued licking, making her asshole slick and relaxed. "Fuck. Don't stop, Kristen, I'm getting close!"

Kristen started pushing with her tongue now, slipping inside of Marissa's ass for the first time. She screamed in delight as Kristen started poking her tongue in and out of her ass, the way she wiggled it making her feel full. "Fuck, Kristen, I love your tongue in my ass!"

She was only a few seconds away. Marissa usually took longer than that, but she had gotten so worked up from the shower. Between that and the thought of a lesbian virgin licking her ass without the slightest prompting and Marissa was ready to explode.

She pushed Kristen's face down when she started to climax, holding her tongue tight inside of her ass as her nose pushed against her pussy. Her asshole squeezed Kristen's tongue out as she came, but Kristen didn't move. She was in awe of what she had just done. Marissa's legs were shaking as her foot tapped against the floor and she let out a yell that practically shook the lockers, squeezing Kristen's face between her thighs before collapsing on the bench and panting. "Holy shit. That was incredible."

There really wasn't enough room, but Kristen still managed to find a few bare spots of wood on the bench so she could crawl towards Marissa, kissing her deeply before laying on as lightly as she could top of her. Her finger twisted a lazy circle on Marissa's neck as she recovered. She finally opened her eyes and grinned, clutching Kristen's hand as she did. "So...do you like girls?"