Two Guys One Girl

Story Info
Boyfriend invites her male best friend to fuck her.
4.1k words
3.13
24.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANB523
ANB523
8 Followers

Sarthak's POV :

I huddled up the stairs of my hostel droopily, hoping to jump into the shower before my roommate Yuvan shows up. Yuvan and I study at Ballen Classes in Kota for our JEE preparation. We've been sharing the same room since a few months and we got along pretty well. He's good at physics while I tackle maths mostly. Chemistry is a bitch for both of us, so leave it. He looks like Ishan khattar if he was from a poor family, while I look like Rudy Mancuso, but Indian and I also don't know shit about music.

Anyways, the day was exhausting as usual, maths was a headache, physics came in through one ear and left through the other. Chemistry was good, because today the ma'am didn't catch me sleeping.

I went into my room and undressed. Yuvan was already there, watching some gameplay videos.

He didn't mind my huge dong, so I didn't bother him either. I went into the bathroom with my clothes, and hung them.

As I turned on the lights, somebody jumped onto me from behind the door, and by hell I believed it was a human sized spider! I shrieked loudly and turned around to see Vidhi's excited face staring back at me as she squeezes me.

Oh I haven't mentioned, Vidhi is my girlfriend, you know, I'm a lucky ass mofo, than you. She's a year junior to me and Yuvan, and she's here in Kansal classes for her NEET preparation. Then we dated. I'm not telling you how we came to date, because chefs don't share their recipes. 😎

She looks like a young version of Bhumi pednekar with a bob cut, not too fat but also not too slim. Her height was a foot less than mine. She was wearing a white tshirt with a pink capri.

She finally gets off me, and we talk in the bathroom itself. I strip down to shower while she merrily watched on.

"So what's new in class?"

"Nothing, yaar. Oh, yeah, Bhavesh proposed to Tanya today."

"Oh damn, what happened next?" I asked out of curiosity. Bhavesh was definitely gonna get atleast one slap from Tanya.

"Tanya literally said "ew" in front of him. Oh my gosh, you just had to see Bhavesh's face after that. He was literally about to cry."

"That's what he gets for aiming too high! I mean really imagine, that dork Bhavesh with the national crush Tanya of your classes, bruh..."

"Yeah yeah, I got something more to tell. I'll tell when you come out." And with that, Vidhi picked up my clothes and slyly began to slip out of the bathroom.

I noticed. I said sternly, "Don't. Leave my clothes alone."

She blushed, and then left one sock as she closed the door.

She didn't even left my towel!

She should start counting her last days alive. I was not going to tolerate this drama outside my room or hers. To top it off, we had a common bathroom, which was out in the corridor. So, to get back my clothes, I would have to go to my room with just my undies on. And God forbid if someone happens to be in the corridor at that moment.

With a careful step, I get out of the bathroom and start sprinting at full speed. Luckily my door was half open and I jumped right in. Vidhi and Yuvaan were chatting together and Yuvaan burst out laughing when he saw me half naked.

"Broooo! Vidhi yaar, I gotta have guts like yours!" He giggled a bit more and so did Vidhi. But I didn't. I instead moved towards Vidhi, who got ready to get up. She was giggling but I was serious. I just smiled at her and moved towards her. She was sitting in my chair, and as I approached was about to get up when I caught her and made her sit her ass down. She looked at Yuvaan with a shocked smile.

Before she could realise it, I strapped her hands to the armrests of the chair. She tried to say something, but I muffled her mouth too. All while Yuvaan watched. Vidhi was still giggling in my clutches, albeit also shivering.

"Hmm, you've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

Vidhi blushed, and nodded yes.

"And what do naughty girls get?" I asked.

Yuvaan also blushed. I opened her mouth for her to say the answer. I had trained her to say the right thing. But with Yuvaan, who was like a brother to her, present, she was embarassed. (P.S we had met through Yuvaan only)

I leaned in close to her, with my hand on her ear. Seeing me closer, she muttered out, "Punishment." Before I could say anything. Yuvaan had a sheepish grin when he heard that, and seeing him grin made Vidhi embarassed.

"So, what do you deserve?" I asked Vidhi. She was trying to hide her face, and kept mum. So I leaned in near her face again and twisted her ear. She yelped in pain, and I stopped.

She looked at me and said, "Punishment. I need you to p-p-punish m-me, s-sir." Her face was red with embarrassment.

I covered her mouth again. "Good." I said.

I traced my hand along her torso. I felt all the curves and contours of her body, before stopping at her crotch. She felt my hand there and shivered. I put my hand into her pants and touched her pussy. It was damp.

"This, is mine, you understand?"

Between deep breaths, Vidhi nodded yes. I pulled my hand out and rubbed her over her capri. She curled her legs up, so as to hopefully try to hide atleast something. I asked Yuvaan if he could come and tie her legs.

It was a deeper question, I was also asking Yuvaan in this question whether he would want to do it with us.

You see, the last time we had sex, we were doing it in this room itself hidden under a blanket, with Yuvaan present and studying.

After sex, Vidhi and I both felt bad for leaving Yuvaan out. Even though she is like a sister to Yuvaan, she often tells me that she wouldn't have minded dating Yuvaan if I wasn't there.

So I waited for Yuvaan to make up his mind. I muffled Vidhi's mouth, even though she would have done a better job at convincing Yuvaan to join in, just to remind her how much say she has. She rolled her eyes, but I was not gonna punish her for that.

Finally, Yuvaan closed his study books and grabbed two straps. He came near Vidhi, and started to tie her legs to the chair while she helplessly watched on. After that, he began to strip down too while staring intensely at Vidhi, and I muttered into Vidhi's ear, "Give him quite the show."

I began to flick Vidhi's clit, and she moaned in ecstasy. She was breathing heavily and her body contracted with each breath. As she saw Yuvaan ogle her, she felt as if she was letting me rub her off in front of her brother.

She was embarassed again as Yuvaan also started to touch her pussy, with his other hand on his own dick. I continued to rub Vidhi, and soon her juices were staining her capri too.

This was just what I intended, and I continued until a big spot on Vidhi's capri was wet. She looked down and blushed. Then I told Yuvaan, "Oye, Yuv, take a photo of her."

Yuvaan looked surprised. "Her? Now? With the capri..."

I smiled, "Oh yes with the wet capri. Let's embarrass her even more."

Yuvaan just followed my orders, although he didn't really wanted to embarrass her. Vidhi covered her face by looking behind, but I grabbed her hair and pulled them, forcing her to look ahead. I moved away from the camera and left her hair just before the shot so that her expression would return to normal.

And so Yuvaan clicked a photo of Vidhi, in which she was tied up, with her capri embarrassingly wet by her fluids while she looked at the camera without any sort of compulsion on her face.

Vidhi realised what happened and turned to look at me, when I held her neck and kissed her deeply. Seeing her eyes roll back into her head told me that even though she was embarrassed, she was still enjoying this. I motioned Yuvaan to come near, and when I broke off, I forced Vidhi to kiss Yuvaan too.

"Oh yeah, let him kiss you as long as he wants to." Hearing this she turned several shades red with embarrassment. Yuvaan was also using his hands very well. His hands travelled all about her body, exploring her places, while she could do nothing to stop him. She just watched on helplessly seeing him enjoy her body, and was turned on by how shameless she was. But in all of this, she was still clothed, while me and Yuvaan were both naked now. So I untied her hands and told Yuvaan to strip her uppers off. She looked at Yuvaan, who was hungry with lust, and enjoyed his touch as he ripped her shirt off, and then her bra off, leaving her topless. She bit her lip, and smilingly, began to jiggles her tits in Yuvaan's face, who started at them hungrily and even grabbed them. His touch felt new, and made her moan. I pulled her pants off. Yuvaan looked down, and touched Vidhi all over her privates. She was embarassed again, and was loving it.

I then grabbed her hands and tied them behind her back in a reverse prayer form. This rendered her hands completely useless, and still gave me easy access to the parts I love the most. After that, I picked up the last of the straps and tied her ankles to her thighs, so she was now completely immobilised. Picking up a clean handkerchief from my closet, I stuffed it into her mouth by forcing it open. Then, I packed it into her mouth with a roll of brown tape. I made sure to use so much that her jaw couldn't even bulge. Now she was utterly helpless too. Completely at my mercy and Yuvaan's mercy too.

Then, I sat on the bed and took Vidhi into my clutches. Pulling the gag apart that I had just now tied up, I opened her mouth and said to her, "This is your punishment, naughty girl." She was already turned on, and replied, "Yes, sir, punish me, punish me very very hard." She said that with so much fervour that Yuvaan was shocked, and when she realised Yuvaan heard her, well, you know.

Red cheeks again.

I grabbed her butt, and told her, "I'm gonna spank you now, baby. With Yuvaan's dick in your mouth. If you bite him, your punishment will be doubled. I'll stop when he comes." Vidhi was already scared, and Yuvaan was too. But I guess getting his dick sucked was more of a priority for him, so he sat down beside me. I pulled Vidhi up for him to sit, and then lowered her onto his dick. Yuvaan held Vidhi's head and whispered into her ear, "Thank you. I'm sorry if you're hurt."

I was like, bro you gonna steal her with that kindness.

Nevertheless, I started my punishment. My first spank didn't do much, and Yuvaan continued to bob Vidhi's head up and down his shaft while moaning all the time. I spanked more and more, but it wasn't until the tenth spank that she actually felt pain.

I need to exercise more.

But after that her pain increased quickly with each spank, and soon she was groaning in pain. After about 20 spanks, tears started to flow from her eyes, and for me and Vidhi, this was always only the beginning. This phase of screeching and crying would last for upto 50 spanks before I get too aroused and need to fuck her, but today Yuvaan came the moment her saw tears in Vidhi's eyes and we stopped there. Yuvaan's cum dripped from her mouth as Vidhi said to me, "Can we do more?" So Yuvaan and I swapped places and did the same predicament again.

This wasn't fun for Vidhi though, because Yuvaan wasn't spanking hard enough, so she just said to call it quits. I gagged her again.

Yuvaan was still stroking his dick when I picked up Vidhi and covering her and myself with towels, headed to the bathroom. There, I picked up the pipe lying nearby and attached it to the tap, and shoving the other up Vidhi's ass. We had done this many times, so she wasn't surprised. I filled her up and cleaned her ass out, and then, asking her if she was okay, took her back to my room as quickly as possible.

Then, I put her on the bed and lubed up my dick with some coconut oil. I told Yuvaan to apply it too. He hesitated a little, being weirded out by the thought of coconut oil on his dick, but I persuaded him anyway. I get on top of Vidhi, and look into her delicate eyes as I slide my dick into her.

Aaah! So tight! Her pussy is like a wet rubber tube on my dick, contracting so perfectly, I almost moaned. Vidhi definitely moans, and even with a gag on. I thrust in and out, in and out, until I'm wet with sweat. I don't know where her g spot is, but I try my best to make her cum. She starts moaning loudly now, so I speed up. Yuvaan stood there watching, rubbing himself just enough to not cum. After a few minutes, I couldn't hold back anymore. I shook all over, and started thrusting faster, and faster as I came. As I did, Vidhi came too, and she started convulsing so hard, Yuvaan intervened, afraid she was having a seizure. When he told us that afterwards, me and Vidhi had a good laugh out of his innocence.

But during sex when Yuvaan came closer, I assumed he wanted to do it too, so I moved away and sat Yuvaan in front of her pussy. I lifted Vidhi off the bed, and moved behind her. She looked at me with puppy eyes, but I returned an evil smile to her. Gets her more wet.

I inserted my dick slowly into her ass, watching her eyes roll into the back of her head again. Then, I motioned Yuvaan to get into her pussy, and he followed, though a bit unsure. With me and Yuvaan double penetrating Vidhi, I started things off by bobbing her up and down on our dicks. Her ass was so tight! I continued to fuck her with Yuvaan for some more time.

It wasn't long before Yuvaan came, but as he did, Vidhi was left still unsatisfied.

Acting like a hero, I pulled out and shoved it into her pussy, but then, Yuvaan's cum fell on my dick and I flinched almost instantly. I moved away and wiped his cum off, and Vidhi didn't cum.

Nevertheless, me and Yuvaan got ready to go on her again. We switched places so this time Yuvaan got her ass. We continued again, Yuvaan came quickly again, but this time Vidhi came. She shuddered in our hold, shivering and tired.

But I was not satisfied yet. I could say the same for Yuvaan too. So we picked her up. She looked into my eyes once, and I kissed her forehead. Then we rammed into her together, and fucked her again and again. I soon lost track of time, as we went on and on. Finally, we stopped, tired as hell. I opened Vidhi's bonds up and then laid down next to the tired Yuvaan, who I think passed out. Vidhi also snuggled in between us two, like a sandwich. Me and Yuvaan were about to go to sleep, when Vidhi slapped us both awake. She was sitting on our legs, humping herself to a climax.

"I'm not done yet, idiots!" She says with a stare like that of a witch. She pushes us down, more specifically, me down. Yuvaan falls down with just a tap on his chest.

She jumps on me. Kissing me all over, she tries to get my dick hard. Yuvaan looks on, already hard.

"Don't worry Yuv, I'll come to you too. I just need more time than that hard dick." She said.

Ouch. I thought. I didn't know how close they were, but atleast enough that Yuvaan didn't take offence.

But back to the girl on top of me. She continued to titillate me, and started tying herself up. She gagged herself, tied her legs back for me. As she struggled to tie her hands, it was just so sexy, that I instantly got hard. I got up, and grabbed her tightly. She squealed in delight as I grabbed her. I picked her up and started fucking her again. She started moaning as I picked up speed. I didn't tie her hands back, but it was awesome. It shot a surge of adrenaline through me, a new high, just like the time we did it for the first time. Yuvaan joined in for two minutes and stopped to make himself last longer. I felt bad for him. While he was controlling himself, me and Vidhi weren't, and we continued our fucking for some time, until finally Vidhi shuddered all over, and I followed suit, coming into her. Today's orgasms were tiring.

This one, was invigorating.

I wanted more. I felt her lack of tiredness and knew she wanted the same. I beckoned Yuvaan to join us again, and as he came nearer, suddenly his phone ringed. The best moodkiller in the world.

Yuvaan apologises on behalf of the phone, such a kind gesture of him, and goes to check it. As me and Vidhi try to get the mood running again, he let's out a loud "Shit!". It was an alarm, and it's 8 pm.

Damn! I guess we did it a bit too much.

But I didn't wanna stop right now. I nudged Vidhi for some more time.

She instead decided on a quick blowjob. Well, I couldn't care less which hole I'm putting in, so I agreed. She sat down in front of me, holding my dick in one hand and rubbing herself with the other. She began to lick the top of my dick, which felt so good my legs started shaking. She then took it into her mouth and it was like heaven. I grunted and huffed, trying to not moan like a girl. I put my leg ahead and rubbed her crotch with it, and then she started to hump my leg while sucking me off.

Yuvaan couldn't wait no more and came near. He didn't want to wait for a blowjob, and just started beating his meat in front of her face. His face carried a hypnotized expression, hypnotized by ecstasy. Vidhi looked at him, and decided to try something else. She stopped sucking and instead rubbed me with her right hand AND rubbed Yuvaan's dick with her left one, aiming both of them at her face.

Oh yeah, I thought, make us cum on your face. Then it came. Vidhi felt our dicks throb and closed her eyes in anticipation as I held myself up, shooting my cum onto her face. Yuvaan also came, and edging himself really worked. He came more than me. And now Vidhi looked so slutty, covered in ropes of cum on her face.

I quickly whipped out Yuvaan's phone and took a photo. She definitely heard me, and blinked on the photo. She told me to take one again, and this time she kept my dick on her lips with Yuvaan's dick in her hand nearby.

Looking completely like a sexy slut I say. She giggled at that, and asked me to get her clean. I show her the bathroom, outside the room. She took this opportunity to entice me for another round.

"Come on, please? What if someone sees me all alone, and tries to rape me? Oh what will be left of my honor, my dignity.... Unless you come too?" For the sake of her nagging me, I carry her there, and then she tries on me again. I'm not mad that she does, I just feel empty and that nothing more will come. She starts the shower and bathes while I just clean my dick in the toilet. Once again, she tries, so this time, out of spite, I agree. "Oh yeah? Move over, I wanna bath now!"

She moves away laughingly, but back again instantly, and says, "I was joking all the time. Third time's the charm!" I rolled my eyes and headed out, with an angry kiss towards Vidhi. Going back to my room, I saw Yuvaan already went to the mess, so I went too.

Vidhi's POV : He makes an angry face, and throws a kiss towards me before leaving. He didn't stay, but I returned one anyway. I traced my fingers all over my body where his essence was left. Whatever I'm able to salvage, turns me on, and makes me taste it, makes me swallow it. Ugh, I'm wet again. I dry myself with his towel and put on my clothes. Then I noticed that my capri still has that wet spot. I feel it, and I feel embarrassed by it.

Feel humiliated by it.

Feel tantalized by it.

Feel aroused by it.

Even though it hasn't dried, another wet spot has started to take its place. I immediately cover it with my hands, and run back to my room. There were some other hostelites too, but I'm sure no one noticed.

Once inside, I look at the spot again. Its just as wet as before again this time.

I sit on the bed, and now I want more. Oh wait! Sarthak clicked my photos. Embarassing photos. I checked my phone, and there they are.

He sent them to me a while back. I open the first, the one of the wet capri. I look down at my newly wet capri. My hand works on it's own. I look at the photo. My face isn't hidden at all. I don't even look terrified or anything, I look like this is casual.

And there's a humiliating spot on my pant, that no matter how humiliating looks normal for me. I look so bad in this. It's so humiliating. I hope he doesn't leak it.

ANB523
ANB523
8 Followers
12