Two Horny Virgins Ch. 02

Story Info
Sophie and Geena number their sex fantasies.
2.4k words
3.91
9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The next day Cecil told his buddies— no more virgin Sophie. Cecil even bragged about banging her, posting a pic of his love-stained backseat.

Sophie was so delighted she texted Cecil a pic of her naked, spread pussy, and told him to share it with everyone... sex fantasy #88.

The idea of having her naked pussy splashed across the internet made Sophie tingly and horny. Of course, everything made Sophie horny. After chemistry 101 she rushed to the restroom to finger herself.

Later Sophie met Geena in the cafeteria and told her about the janitor's and his enormous prick.

"So the guy's hung like a horse?"

"Like a Clydesdale!"

"OMFG!!!" Geena blushed. "You're sooo lucky."

"Oh and I banged Cecil in the student parking lot. Now I've lost my virginity, twice."

"Gosh. You screwed a black man and a nerd?" Geena rubbed her nipples. "Two of my favorite fuck fantasies— and I'm still a virgin. That ain't right."

A text popped up on Sophie's phone. "Dammit, Cecil wants his blowjob NOW. He's waiting in his car behind the bleachers. But my mouth has an appointment with another prick, a horse prick."

"Hey let me suck off Cecil!" Geena gripped Sophie's tit. "Please? I been dying to do fantasy #5. Hell I been watching blowjob videos and practicing on a banana and—"

"—Okay." Sophie laughed. "Sure go suck off Cecil's banana, but you better bring your rope. He's a feisty prick."

****

Ditching Algebra class, Geena raced over to the bleachers and found Cecil underneath, choking his chicken. The guy looked up, covering his swollen prick. "Oops. Um...where's Sophie?"

"She's busy."

"But we had a deal."

"No. I'm your deal now—now let me see that boner!" Cecil didn't move. Geena held up the rope. "Dude do I have to do #126, tie you up to suck your cock?" He shook his head. "Good. Now let me have your prick and let me do my job, my blowjob."

Cecil moved his hands away, revealing his boner.

Geena stared at his stiff pole, wishing it was in deep her cunt... pounding away her virginity. She lifted out her tits. Cecil sucked her knobby nipples for a minute before shoving her to her knees.

Geena liked being forced to her knees.

Cecil pushed his prick into her mouth and Geena sucked it deep, so deep his pubes tickled her nose. As she sucked she ran her studded tongue all over the swollen bulb, licking and lapping.

Bobbing her head on his prick Geena reached up and fondled his lovely hairy balls, like in the porno vids.

"Oh yes—suck it baby— SUCK IT! The dark-haired girl bobbed up and down faster, tasting his pre-cum and getting ready for the cum swallow fantasy #14.

Suddenly Cecil slammed his cock down her throat so hard he nearly knocked her head off. Hot jism exploded into her mouth. Geena gagged as spewing cum shots filled her cheeks and spewed down her throat.

The girl gulped and gulped, swallowing gobs of cum as more cum dribbled from her lips.

His prick squirted one last cum shot. "Open your mouth and let me see." Geena opened her lips. Cecil looked down at her sperm filled mouth and took a pic. "Gosh, thanks for the BJ. Um, what's your name babe?"

Geena swallowed, but before she could answer Cecil grabbed her rope. "Ha! Time for some real fun babe." He tied her hands and ripped off her panties.

"Stop! Don't tie me up, I want to fuc—" Cecil shoved the panties in her mouth. Geena moaned as he pulled off her dress and tied her wrists together. "Mmfff!!" The squirming girl kicked his chin when he tried to grab her ankle.

But soon he had both ankles tied to posts and her legs spread so wide she could feel the cool breeze rushing into her fuck tunnel, giving her pussy goosebumps. Cecil stood up and smiled.

Geena smiled too. Tied up and fucked was, of course, sex fantasy #22.... He took a pic of her wide-open pussy and licked it. Geena wiggled her twat against his naughty tongue.

Cecil lifted his cock and pushed his hard fuck stick against her dark hairy slit... it popped in.

"Mmfff... MMFFF!" Geena moaned as his rigid prick plunged into her love-starved cunt.

The guy slobbered over her tits and fucked deeper, tearing her pink folds and ripping apart her virginity. Geena moaned and Cecil screwed harder, his stiff shaft pummeling her tender twat.

...and at that moment Geena discovered the joy of fucking... FANTASY #1!

Geena groaned and marveled at Cecil's strong thighs as he pumped her like a fuck-engine.

Soon she felt Cecil's body shake and quiver. The nerd groaned. "Aaaagh!" Cecil's head flew up as his prick spewed into her hot pussy. Geena came too, biting her gag as waves of climax rocked her body.

She bucked her pussy up to Cecil's spewing prick... before collapsing. Geena felt gobs of hot sticky cum leaking down her ass crack. Ass-crack cum felt wonderfully gross.

Cecil pulled out with a slurping sound and wiped his slimy prick off in her dark hair. Geena didn't mind that, but the jerk left her tied to the posts. Geena squirmed and screamed," MMFFF!" MMFFF!!"

Stupid Cecil ignored her grunts.

Just as the jerk zipped up Geena noticed two varsity football players walk up and stare into her wide-open twat. She felt shivers zip through her cunt. Geena lifted her hips and spread her thighs, to let them know her hole was open for business.

"Hey Dude, your girlfriend looks pretty with her legs spread."

"She's not my girlfriend. I don't even know her name. Hell, you guys can bang her if you want." Suddenly Geena's wet cunt quivered with fantasy #47... the gangbang fantasy.

"Hot damn! Free poontang!"

****

In the library, Sophie spotted the janitor mopping the floor. Damien pointed the mop handle up from his crotch, waving it around like a 6-foot prick... and her pussy cringed. Then Damien blew her a kiss that hit her lips and tingled through her body.

Sophie couldn't wait to suck his long black pole.

They snuck into the storeroom. Damien unzipped, unleashing his fat fuck-stick. Sophie stared at it. The throbbing black prick made her pussy drip like a waterfall. After giving her big tits a good sucking the black man pushed her to her knees and brought his huge prick to her lips.

Suddenly Sophie felt embarrassed at the idea of fantasy #222, sucking off a black janitor. "Wait sir... I don't know if I should suck it. What would my mom think?"

Damien laughed. "She'd be jealous... I know you momma."

Damien was right. Her slutty mom would love to suck him off... Probably already had.

Sophie cautiously opened her mouth and gagged when the black man shoved his enormous cockhead in. Stretching her lips the horny redhead sucked on his big prick, working her tongue up and down his veined shaft.

Sophie enjoyed her first mouthful of stiff cock-meat. She sucked faster, feverishly bobbing her head and twirling her tongue like a porno whore.

Damien's hands gripped her head. "Deepthroat it Missy!"

Sophie did, taking his fat black prick down to her tonsils. She gagged and gagged, but kept sucking and sucking. Soon she felt his prick swell and throb and— explode! OMFG!!

She choked as spewing spunk flooded her mouth and shot down her throat. Swallowing as fast as she could the panting redhead gulped down the torrent of hot spurting cum. Sophie's eyes watered but she kept sucking as gobs of cum spilled from her lips and down her chin.

The girl even felt cum drip out her nose. Gross!

The black janitor pulled out his prick and laughed. He kissed her head, wiping the of cum off her face. Damien's strong arms lifted her to the desk. He grinned. "Now spread your legs Miss Sophie. It's pussy pokin' time."

Sophie's steamy pussy yearned to be poked again...and pummeled... and pounded. The girl eagerly spread herself. Damien rubbed his still stiff prick along her simmering pussy lips. His hard rod pushed into her burning hole, ripping her tissue.

"Ohhh...Ohhh... It hurts so good!" The long black prick plowed in and out of her tightly gripping cunt, deeper and deeper...

"Fuck meee! Fuck meee!" Sophie's legs gripped his hips, lifting her aching pussy to meet his pounding thrusts. The janitor sucked her boobs and fucked harder, slamming his fuck-piston into her ravaged pussy, pounding it over and over.

Soon she felt burning in her loins and her clitty throbbed—ready to burst.

"AAAHHH!!" Sophie's back arched up and twisted as her body convulsed in orgasm. "AIYEEE!!" A thousand jolts of ecstasy raced from her twat to her tits, and down to her curling toes...

When the orgasm stopped Sophie collapsed on the desk, feeling streams of cum and pee leak from her battered pussy... fantasy # whatever.

"Jeez Damien— you fucked the piss out of me!"

The janitor grinned. "Can I take a pussy pic Miss Sophie?"

"Sure." Sophie blushed and spread her legs, letting the man snap a pic of her red snapper. Then Damien's big hands rolled her over. "Wh-what are you doing to me now?"

"Around the world." His hand smacked her butt. "Time for some backdoor bangin'." Damien laughed. "Your momma used to love the backdoor boogie."

"WHAT!? Wait—let's talk about this!" Sophie felt his fat finger probing her tiny butthole. She looked back. "Please Mr. Damien sir, I'm not ready for anal."

"Yes you are Miss Horny. I know you wanna be fucked in every hole. Now spread 'em."

Dammit he was right, of course! Gritting her teeth Sophie reached back and spread her butt cheeks wide.

The janitor spit into her crack. Soon she felt his fat cockhead stretching her anal ring. It popped in. "Shit!" Sophie screamed as the fat prick stabbed her in the Ream-My-Ass-Out fantasy #18.

"Your prick is tearing my asshole! Ooof... Ooof..."

Sophie's plump boobs squished against the desk as the black man fucked harder, ramming her tight butt. The janitor reached under and fingered her pussy with two long fingers while his prick pounded her asshole.

"Ouch dammit!" Sophie clenched her teeth as sweat ran down her face. Again and again, Damien's black cock bored deep into her rump. His savage fuck thrusts grew harder, his balls slapping her pussy.

Sophie knew her poor, stretched-out asshole would never be the same.

"Aaaagh!" Damien's burly head flew up when his cock exploded. She felt his prick spurting hard, shooting cum up her anal canal. Gobs of hot jism dripped down her crack.

The janitor pulled his black prick out with a loud pop. Sophie collapsed on the desk with her ravaged pussy and throbbing asshole dripping with cum. For the first time in her young life, Sophie felt FULLY AND COMPLETELY FUCKED.

****

Geena was still tied up and gagged under the bleachers with her legs spread. "Mmfff!" She moaned as Cecil pulled up his pants and left. The two varsity football players came closer and dropped their pants.

Geena stared at their rigid cocks... her pussy growled with feral excitement.

The biggest one squeezed her big tits. "Now it's our turn in your fuck holes, honey."

The brunette braced her thighs for fantasy #47, the gangbang fantasy. The husky guys and their husky pricks took turns screwing her pussy hard. Giving Geena two more awesome orgasms.

Next they rolled her sideways for fantasy #101, the dreaded double-dick fantasy...

One husky football player fucked her pussy, while the other slammed his prick up her ass. "OWW!" And they took turns screwing her ass and pussy. And each time a husky prick plunged into her tight butthole Geena screamed through her gag.

"OOOWW!!!" Fantasy #101 hurt like hell!!!

After the guys finished they shoved a Coke bottle up her sore ass, took off her gag and left. Poor Geena was left tied up with her legs spread wide and gobs of goo dripping from her fuck-holes...

The naked girl lay there tugging at her ropes, and trying to keep the flies off her cummy cunt.

A groundskeeper walked by and stopped. His nametag read Raul. "Hey Raul, aqui-aqui!" Geena wriggled her twat enticingly, like a lure. It worked. Raul ran up between her legs.

The ravaged brunette thought she was in for another screwing.

But the guy pulled out a greasy rag and shoed away the flies from her cunt. The Mexican man wiped off her pussy and ass, digging the rag inside to clean out her fuck-holes.

"Oh thank— thank you Raul!" Geena kept thanking him as he untied her and helped her get dressed. And he even pulled the Coke bottle out of her ass. "Oh you're such a nice gentleman, and my mama taught me to always thank nice gentlemen..."

Geena smiled. "Hey Raul, you want a sloppy piece of pussy, or maybe a blowjob?"

The guy looked confused and Geena realized he didn't speak English. So Geena flipped out her chubby tits, dropped to her knees and pointed to her wide-open mouth, wiggling her studded tongue around like a cock lure.

"Ah Si! Si!" Raul yanked out his sweaty prick and shoved into her mouth.

Taking Raul's prick deep down her throat, Geena eagerly bobbed her head up and down his thick brown shaft as the man squeezed her jiggling jugs. Her fingers tugged on his hairy balls as she sucked and soon his prick erupted— spewing out a torrent of cum.

The girl choked and swallowed, and choked again. Holy cow! After gagging down as much cum as she could, Geena pulled away and let the rest splatter across her tits.

Geena licked off his cock and even sucked his hairy balls... fantasy #89. Raul wiped her chin off with his greasy rag, and thanked Geena calling her "La Boca Loca". Which she figured was Spanish for beautiful princess.

Fully fucked Geena pulled her panties and waddled away, feeling like a used whore. Eventually, Geena made it to Sophie's car and gently sat her sore ass in the seat.

"You're late." Sophie laughed. "And look at you, you little slut... Cum in your hair, hand marks on your blouse and more cum running down your legs. I guess you got lucky with Cecil."

"Yep and I got gangbanged by a bunch of strangers, which was super cool," Geena smirked.

"And look at you slutty Sophie, you little whore. Black pubes on your lips and your skirt has a cum stain the size of a pizza. Girl you looked fucked and re-fucked."

"I guess we both got screwed to death."

"FINALLY!" Geena winked, squeezing Sophie's boobs. "So you wanna do sex fantasy #195?"

Sophie nodded slowly. "Is that where we get drunk and use the beer bottles as sex toys?"

"Yes please."