Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers

"Yeah," Bailey sighed. "Pretty much. Oof!"

Kent had just nailed her lower on the right. "Ten," she announced.

He then decided he ought to go one set straight across, starting with Bailey's left, then right, then Laura's

"Eleven, Twelve," Bailey called out.

"Thirteen, Fourteen," Laura added.

Kent added three more shots straight to Bailey's lower left cheek, which she counted off.

"The last three are mine then," Laura said, rising up higher on her toes.

He put his hand on her back, then slowly moved it down and around both her cheeks.

"Any spots you want me to cover?"

She sniffed hastily while Bailey pulled herself up on the bed and sat cross-legged to watch.

"Wherever you like," she said. "But you haven't done the right very much."

"I can fix that," Kent's hand moved to the right cheek and squeezed, feeling Laura shiver in the tightness of his grip.

Bailey harrumphed and leaned forward to rest her chin in her hands.

"Ready?"

"Mm-hm."

He spanked her on the lowest part of her right side and, the moment she said, "Eighteen," struck her again higher.

"Nineteen," she cried out, raising herself up even higher on her toes as if trying to escape his onslaught.

He struck her again, hard on the side of her cheek, a good angle for his right hand.

"Twenty!" Laura's voice carried a heavy sigh of relief.

She stood up slowly rubbing her ass with both hands.

"Thank you for your very kind gift," Kent said, laying it on as thickly as he could, while taking a seat on his chair.

"You're welcome," Laura said, still facing away from him and squeezing herself. "Maybe I'll see you at Christmas. Or at proper Thanksgiving."

Kent had the vague idea that Laura didn't have the willpower to wait two and a half months, but said nothing.

Bailey remained on the bed, her chin still in her hands.

"Gifts having been delivered," she intoned. "I still have a debt to pay off."

She hopped out the bed, landing cat-like on her toes, and walked past Kent to the whiteboard.

"So I get to stand here and watch?" Laura asked, a dismal sadness in her voice. "Awk-ward."

Bailey paused with the uncapped marker in her hand and let out a sigh. She made her mark and reluctantly -- stiffly -- held the marker in the air. Laura jumped over to grab it and quickly made a mark of her own.

"Last time," Bailey warned.

"Fine," Laura's high pitched voice answered instantly.

"And," Bailey turned to Kent on his chair, "I'm doing it without my pants."

"Five, then," he replied, waving a hand at her pants.

A paused ensued, in which Kent waited for Bailey and Bailey glared back at Kent. Without moving her eyes, Bailey said, "Laura."

"Hm?"

"My jeans, please," she said, still looking at Kent.

"Oh," Laura giggled.

She started fiddling with Bailey's exceedingly tight button, but found she had to kneel down to fight with it properly. From that position, she finally threaded the button backwards through the eyelet and popped Bailey's waistband loose. The zipper went next and Kent immediately saw that Bailey wore the white pair of panties, the ones he'd once chosen for her -- the ones slightly transparent at the front.

"How far down?"

"All the way," Bailey spoke softly, tilting her right knee in to her left. "He's already seen this much of me."

"Ri-ight," Laura said, pushing the jeans over Bailey's narrow hips, down over her thighs, through the bottleneck of her squeezing knees and finally down to her floor.

Bailey lifted her feet out of her jeans and pushed them to the side.

"You're not going to ask me to take your thong off, too, are you?" Laura's voice warbled.

"No," Bailey smirked. "Not today."

"Oh, good," Laura stood up. "Do me, then."

Bailey raised an eyebrow.

"Well, it's weird if you're like that and I'm like this," Laura pointed at Bailey's and her own clothes in turn.

Bailey shrugged and unbuckled the black belt Laura wore around her waist. Though there was no need to do so, Bailey unthreaded the entire length of the belt and dropped it on the ground.

"Am I taking your pants all the way off?" Bailey asked. "'cause then you need to lose the boots."

"Right," Laura replied with a twitch and bent over to unclasp the boots, a complicated procedure involved three buckles on each ankle. She did this directly in front of Kent, who casually watched the way the fabric of her pants stretched across her round rear.

She slipped out of the boots and pushed them just to side, where Bailey had dropped her belt.

Laura didn't wear her pants as tight as Bailey did, so the procedure for undoing her pants -- hidden from Kent's eyes -- went much more quickly. In a single flash of motion, Laura's pants hit the floor and Kent stared at the flesh he'd just spanked, barely clothed by a black pair of panties that narrowed into a thong, its fabric tightly buried between her cheeks.

The warm autumn pants, he decided, had protected Laura even better than Bailey's denim protected her. Her cheeks carried a warm taste of redness, but nowhere near what he had expected from the ten slaps he'd delivered.

Kent almost spoke, just to get things moving. But a little voice inside his head barely held him in check, telling him the joy of anticipation outweighed the urgency. Instead, he just watched the two girls staring at each other.

Laura moved first, stepping back into her boots and then bending over to buckle them back together. Bailey stared at her, mouth open, until she finished.

"You first or me?" Laura asked Bailey when she stood up again.

"Oh, please, after you," Bailey insisted, pushing her voice a little over the top.

Laura turned to look at Kent and asked, "Is my way okay?"

"Your ass," he said.

"Yes, it is."

She turned her back on him, stuck her hips out and put her hands on her knees. Bailey walked around her and leaned her bare butt up against the desk, crossing her long, thin legs at the ankles. Kent caught a smirk on her face out of the corner of his eye.

"Ready?"

"Yeah. Oh, wait," Laura looked over her shoulder, "should I start over or keep counting."

"Keep counting," Bailey said.

"Alright."

Laura took a quick breath and set herself in position again. Kent stood beside her and put his hand on her left cheek. Without warning, he struck her low and hard.

"Mm," she let out a groan. "It's so different naked."

"Uh-huh."

"Right. Twenty-one."

He struck her again.

"Twenty-two," she sang out. "You're very focused all of a sudden."

"You did complain about the left cheek."

Laura nodded, "Yes, I did."

Again he struck.

"Twenty-three," she groaned.

A fourth time.

"Oh, god," Laura's voice came out like moan. "Twenty-four."

He struck the spot a fifth and final time, turning the flesh an angry red.

"Twenty-five!"

Only then did Laura move, both hands going to her swollen rear. "Ow. Ooh. Son of a -"

"My turn," Bailey stepped forward instantly, even as Laura straightened and found herself brushed aside.

"How do you want it?" Kent asked.

"I kind of wanted to do it over your lap," she said, "But I guess that won't work for what I have in mind."

"Oh?"

"Yes," Bailey said. "I'll have to do it Laura's way."

The tone of her voice, if only Kent knew how to understand what had really bothered her about Laura's interference, should have told him volumes. But he didn't catch it and only shook his head as Bailey stuck her hips out at him and put her hands on her knees.

"I want you to spank me with both hands," she said. "Two spankings at a time."

He had not seen that coming.

"Well," he said. "Two double spankings and then one more for five?"

"No," Bailey said. "Just four."

She reached back with one hand, hooked her fingers under the waistband of her and pushed the thong down off her cheeks. Almost as an afterthought, she pushed the fabric a little farther down and let it hit the floor.

"Wow," Laura gasped.

From their vantage, and with the light still fairly bright in the room, they could see a lot more of Bailey than Kent had seen the night she'd done this over the washing machine. With such thin legs, her lips and the thin layer of fuzzy hair she maintained over them became marginally visible to Kent.

"What are you waiting for?" Bailey's voice snapped. "An engraved invitation?"

"Just enjoying the view," Kent remarked.

"Enough of that," she said. "Get on with the spankings."

Shaking slightly, Kent sat down in his chair and slid it up behind Bailey. Standing, he figured he wouldn't get the best angle. But sitting down, he could slap her pretty hard in the middle of her cheeks. His only regret lay in the fact that she wouldn't be sore in her seat tomorrow.

He put his hands on her cheeks.

Bailey wiggled anxiously.

Kent laid his first double spanking on her, perfectly synchronized to shake her body and let the loudest ever slap echo in the tiny, dim basement room.

Bailey groaned, "Twenty six, twenty seven."

Figuring for his last shot of the night, Kent laid his last double on her extra hard.

"Ha!" she cried out. "Twenty eight and twenty nine. Christ."

Bailey reached down and immediately pulled her panties back up. Casually, she sauntered over to Kent's bed and leaned against it, extending her legs straight out and crossing her ankles as she leaned back. Laura, to Kent's surprise, braced her own butt against his desk.

"So that's how they do it in Utah?" Bailey chided her friend.

Laura's eyebrows rose, "That's how they did it my house. But we never took our pants off. And they never spanked us with both hands."

Bailey blew air up into her hair dismissively.

Kent looked at them both: Bailey in her white underwear and bare feet, Laura in her black underwear and ridiculously high boots.

Why, he wondered, aren't they getting dressed?

Bailey had gone well ahead in the count, all things considered, and it didn't look likely they planned to do any more. They could just go about whatever they needed to do with the rest of the evening, but he had no intention of complaining if the semi-naked girls wanted to hang out.

"Have you -" Laura stammered, "Have you taken your panties off for him before?"

"Yeah," Bailey said. She nodded toward the door, "Out in the hallway."

Laura's eyebrows went up again.

But still, neither girl moved to leave.

I feel like they expect me to do something, Kent thought, but another possibility entered his mind, or maybe this has absolutely fuck all to do with me.

He scratched an itch on the side of his head as innocuously as possible, not wanting to disrupt whatever spell held them enthralled while he tried to find someway to contribute to the conversation.

Or you could just listen, his brain whispered to him, you might learn something important.

What could he learn?

Laura felt indebted to Bailey, but Laura also just wanted to be spanked. Put that down, for now, to the fact that she came from Utah and that sort of religious background made people weird. Bailey had her pride, she said, and didn't like Laura stepping in. But Laura, already feeling like part of the team, didn't want to find herself on the outside.

Was that all? What else is going on here?

"I did it your way, over his lap," Laura said, "on Monday, I mean."

"Yeah," Bailey replied. "He told me."

Kent knew that he had, in point of fact, not told Bailey that detail. So he stood there, listening to them comparing notes on how he'd spanked them, and tried to figure out what they had inside their heads.

Laura looked at Kent, not quite meeting his eyes, almost as if she didn't see him.

"Don't know if I could do the 'no panties' thing, though."

"Hm," Bailey acknowledged. "You could try it in the dark first. I did."

She caught herself then and literally bit her lip.

"You mean 'next time'?" Laura asked, her eyes widening slightly.

Bailey sighed and closed her eyes. "Yes. Next time."

Laura smiled in relief then and started unbuckling her boots.

"But if it's too dark," Kent pointed out, getting the sense the enchantment had broken and he couldn't make it worse by speaking up. "It's still five."

Laura looked up at him without pausing. "Because the discount is for seeing us. I get it. And we definitely saw Bailey."

Bailey had enough modesty, despite her state of undress, to blush at this.

Laura had her boots off by then and started putting her pants back on. More casually, Bailey came over and fetched her jeans.

Kent quietly watched the two girls redress themselves.

"At least things are fixed now," Laura said, finishing up her belt and returning to work on her boots.

"Quite," Bailey agreed. "Good night, Kent."

"Good night."

The girls unlocked the door and slipped out into the hallway.

=============================

When they got back into Bailey's room, Bailey closed the door. Laura turned and put her hands around the back of Bailey's head to pull her in close until their foreheads touched.

"Are you sure you're okay?" she asked her friend.

"Yes," Bailey replied, and meant it.

"And you're really okay with me coming back again?"

"When I'm here, though," Bailey warned, placing her hands where Laura's neck met her shoulders. "Okay?"

"Okay, okay," Laura's grip on Bailey's skull softened.

"Promise," Bailey firmed up.

Laura took Bailey's right hand from her shoulder and placed it over her own heart. "Your hand on my heart. Promise."

Bailey put the weird gesture down to a Utah thing and nodded her acceptance.

"Besides," Laura added softly. "I don't need it as often as you do."

Bailey looked at her. "You don't need it at all," she pointed out. "And I only need to do it about once a day to pay off the debt."

This resulted in a tilted head and a sarcastic look from Laura. "That's not what I mean."

Bailey leaned back a bit, separating herself from her friend. "What?"

"Really?" Laura asked. "Seriously?"

"What?"

"Alright, fine," Laura waved her hands. "You'll either figure it out or you won't. That part's not my problem. Just let me know the next time you, ah, need some help. Okay?"

Bailey watched her friend leave before she unbuckled her jeans again. A moment later and she was on her pillow, humping away as hard and fast as she could, while the memory stayed fresh and her cheeks still stung. She judged it worth the wait, that breathless anticipation she got from sitting on the edge of Kent's bed with her pants across the room, letting him look at her transparent underwear like she didn't care.

She heard Laura opening and then closing the outside door.

And I owned you, Bailey thought, I took your pose. I took it and dropped my panties and let him do a two handed spanking.

A low, purring moan came out of her throat at that thought, knowing what Kent could see because she'd tried it in front of a mirror, and knowing that Laura had watched her, too.

You watched me own your ass. It's me he'll remember tonight.

The orgasm struck then, thundering through her with the power of her victory, and she held her body clenched together as hard as she could, riding her little pillow into oblivion.

=============================

Monday morning, after a long sleep in, Bailey faced another problem of epic proportions. She lay on her stomach in her bed, still wearing her panties and her faded nightgown, and stared glumly at her little notebook.

"2018-10-07 Su," she'd written in the left column. She'd found herself stuck there for several minutes.

The question nagged at her: did those 'gift' spankings count?

She could only answer that with another question: count for what, precisely?

What is the point of keeping these notes?

Bailey remained certain she'd started taking the notes to make sure Kent didn't rip her off. They had proved valuable once already, when she'd conclusively determined that two dollars had gone missing. Admittedly, the bank error had worked in her favour in that case, but she still regarded the detection of the discrepancy as a point in the notebook's favour.

After several erasures and restarts, she realized a simple solution.

On every previous spanking, she'd first noted the dollar value, then the number of spankings with details in brackets. She simply had to write the line in a way that recorded the spankings but kept them off the accounting.

"gift," she wrote, followed by "10sp."

Continuing on the same line, she added, "$1 4sp (bare, double)"

The word 'double' made her smile, because she'd never written it before.

On the next line, she noted Laura's gift and her much inferior, "$1, 5sp (pd)"

As Laura had merely done "pants down" instead of "bare", Bailey had outdone her friend.

She breathed a sigh of relief, tucked the pencil back into the notebook's spiral, and put it back in her dresser drawer between her other pairs of pyjamas and her underwear.

xtorch
xtorch
1,656 Followers
12