Two Hundred Dollars Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xtorch
xtorch
1,657 Followers

"What?" Laura prodded.

"They opened a little," Kent explained.

"So you could see, like, inside?"

"Just a bit," he confirmed.

He could see up between your cheeks, too, Bailey smirked. He's just too polite to say so.

Laura's hands went into her lap, covering the visible bit of pubic hair her thighs hadn't obscured, and she whimpered a little squeak as her face reddened.

"If you're worried," Bailey poked Laura's nearest thigh, "you could always put your panties back on."

"I don't see you spreading your legs," Laura taunted, ticking her chin at Bailey's crossed ankles.

I know a dare when I see one, dear, Bailey thought.

"Hmph," Bailey sniffed the air theatrically and looked down at her legs. She still had her ankles crossed from before, a small gap between her thighs. Looking at Laura, then at Kent, she pulled her right leg up beside her, then her left, and sat cross legged on the bed, still leaning back on her arms.

Leaning back like this, they can both see all of my lips and my hair.

"Well, then," Laura said, looking away nervously. "I guess that's alright."

A short pause ensued, pregnant as such a pause could get, before Laura pulled her legs up on the bed and sat cross-legged.

"Hmph," Laura grunted, then addressed Bailey. "I don't want to end the day remembering your hand slapping my butt. And I'm already half naked."

Laura's voice trailed off a bit at the end, and Bailey recognized it as a request for permission.

"Go ahead," Bailey's hand offered Laura a path to the white board.

"What about you?" Laura sounded worried.

"I'll go after," Bailey assured her. "My butt needs a break."

"How many, though?"

Bailey winced, "I can probably only do one more."

"Are you okay if I do two?" Laura pleaded.

"Sure."

Do all you want, as long as I get to see what you do first.

"You'll keep your clothes off?" Laura gulped.

Coward, Bailey laughed inwardly. What happens if I put my underwear back on?

"Sure, if it makes you feel better," she told her friend.

Laura nodded her thanks and walked across the room, wiggling her ass a little more than necessary, to make two marks on the white board.

"What should we start counting at?" Laura asked as she passed Kent again. "Eighteen?"

"Let's start at one," Kent instructed, his voice gone a little dark. "Now that everything is straightened out."

"Okay," Laura replied. "Here goes."

Laura told me she wants to come, Bailey watched her friend turn her back on Kent, but she needs to pay her own price first. I told her exactly what she has to say. Let's see if she follows through.

"Kent?"

"Yeah?"

Laura spread her legs more than the width of her shoulders and bent over the bed.

"Is it, y'know, like before?" Laura's voice trembled as she spoke.

"I can see inside you a little, yes."

A long, slow exhalation, edged with a juddering sigh, issued from Laura's throat.

Laura turned to Bailey, who nodded, prodding her to say the right words.

"He's probably going to just go after that really red spot, isn't he?" Laura put just the right amount of pathetic whimper into her voice.

Perfect, girl, Bailey thought. You'll get exactly what you want.

"It's his money," Bailey snorted. "He'll spank you wherever he wants."

As Laura turned her head away from both of them, Bailey looked at Kent and, just to make sure he got the message, silently jabbed a finger in the direction of Laura's left cheek.

I feel like I had a part in this one, Bailey realized. Kent spanked her low on both sides, but the red spot I made is actually darker. So, yeah, I did spank her harder than Kent does.

"It does look really red right here," Kent noted, shooing Bailey out of the way so he could sit beside Laura and get a good angle on her left cheek.

"Yeah?" Laura whispered.

Kent's fingernails drew slow circles around the centre of her left cheek, gently scratching at the reddened circle Bailey had started.

"And you have been a bad girl," Kent whispered back.

Don't lay it on too thick, Kent, Bailey sent a mental warning.

She needn't have worried, however. Laura's mind had gone so far over the edge, nothing could turn her off. Only a pathetic whimper issued from her mouth.

Bailey, forced against the wall by Laura's upper body when Kent evicted her, reached out to stroke Laura's hair.

"Here it comes," she warned her friend.

Laura inhaled and Bailey bit her lower lip to restrain herself from speaking any further. Kent's hand rose into the air and came cracking down on Laura's left cheek, dead centre where Bailey had already delivered four spankings. Laura mewed in heat.

"One," she moaned.

Bailey continued stroking Laura's soft, brown hair as the second strike shook her friend's flesh.

"Two."

I think it's the undulation, Bailey watched closely as Kent delivered a third slap to the target, the way her flesh shakes and waves spread around.

"Three," Laura's voice grew almost indifferent.

Kent followed up almost instantly.

"Four," Laura said, her hips twitching with frustration.

Gentle circles, again, from Kent's hand. Annoyed moans came from Laura's mouth.

Something's wrong. Can Kent tell?

"Hey, Laur?" Kent asked.

"Yes?"

"Did Bailey spank harder than this?"

Laura stuttered through an inhalation, then let out a long slow moan that sounded like, "Ye-e-e-es."

"Oh."

With Laura's head turned away from both of them, Bailey managed to share a glance with Kent. He looked like he wanted to ask her a question, but Bailey already knew the question -- and the answer. She nodded confidently at Kent, ticking her chin at her friend's ass.

Yes, of course you should spank her harder. Then she'll feel better about the orgasm she's about to have.

"I can't have that, can I?" Kent asked. "Bailey would be embarrassed."

Laura's ass lifted higher in the air, the muscles tensing.

She must have just gone up on her tiptoes, Bailey calculated. Clear enough what she wants.

"No," Laura whispered. "We can't."

Kent bit his lower lip, obviously tormented about finding the exact right amount of force to use.

I don't envy you, here, Kent, Bailey looked on worriedly. She'd found herself in the exact same dilemma only minutes before and screwed it up badly.

His hand swept back, reversed and crashed down on Laura's cheek, eliciting a squeak from Laura.

Is that how hard I went? Jesus Christ.

"Fi-ive."

"Was that hard enough?" Kent prodded.

Laura sniffed slowly.

Forcing her to answer is so mean, Kent. You brilliant bastard.

"Al-almost," Laura hissed out.

Bailey turned to Kent, a horrified look on her face as she mouthed the worth, "Almost?"

Kent gulped and nodded helplessly, then delivered another, even harder slap.

"Ah!" Laura screeched, satisfaction and pain woven together into a single exhalation. "Six."

"That better?" Kent asked.

Laura nodded, mumbling a confirmation into the bed sheets.

I can't believe I spanked her that hard, Bailey stared in shock. I know what his spankings look and sound like and these ones were a lot harder than normal.

Kent followed up with the last two spankings, hammering that same redness on Laura's left cheek. Laura's head rose up, her mouth opening in a silent scream before she clamped her teeth shut and sucked air in through them.

"Seven, eight," she said. "My god."

She stood up immediately and grabbed Kent by the collar of his shirt.

"Come on," Laura urged. "Lie down."

Compelled by her urgency, Kent soon lay on his back, Laura setting to work on his belt.

She's quick and nimble, suddenly, Bailey noted. And, wow, there go his pants.

Laura put a leg over Kent and straddled him, the reddest part of her cheek high and well away from any possibility of rubbing irritation.

This would be harder if I'd done my spankings low and Kent had followed suit, Bailey thought, but I really couldn't spank her low in that position Kent made us use.

Not wanting to look at Laura's ass so much, Bailey laid herself out sideways with the her head next to Kent's, propped up on her elbow and watched the shape of Kent's erection under his shorts as Laura ground herself on top of him.

"Yes, yes, yes," Laura squeaked.

She's really not into taking her time, Bailey smirked. She could afford to let her smile show, since her friends completely ignored her. Kent is closing his eyes to try to hold back his orgasm long enough for Laura to come, and Laura is closing her eyes because she's off in la-la land.

"Yes!" Laura screeched out, shaking uncontrollably atop Kent.

Incredibly fast, Bailey noted. Pent up sexual desire and a huge load of foreplay.

The muscles in Kent's neck strained ominously, his eyes widening as he held himself back. Laura fell forward onto him, then rolled off the side opposite Bailey into the embrace of Kent's left arm, her eyes open but not registering any awareness of her surroundings.

When she looked lucid again, Bailey tilted her back and forth to get Laura's attention.

"Hm?" Laura asked.

"You okay now?" Bailey asked. "Or you need more?"

Laura reached back to rub her left cheek. When she touched her flesh, her hand recoiled and she sucked air through her teeth.

"I'm good," Laura replied with complete assurance.

She's in a post-orgasmic glow, but Kent and I still have needs. Bailey looked over at Kent, what can I do that's a bit weird? Something to top Laura.

Bailey glanced over at the white board. It said eighteen dollars, but Laura had taken it down to sixteen. Precious few chances remained to make things as strange as she could.

=============================

Trapped awkwardly against the wall, Bailey had to straddle Kent to escape and walk over to the white board. Kent watched over Laura's head as she made a single mark.

"Sorry," she said, "That's all my butt can take today."

"Your ass, your debt," Kent reminded her.

He gently nudged Laura, who got up and turned to sit on the edge of the bed, complacently waiting for Bailey to take her turn under his hand. Kent then got up and sat next to Laura, his erection throbbing awkwardly as he moved.

Laura is completely spaced out, Kent observed of his friend's bleary eyes and relaxed shoulders. There's a certainly serenity in a post-orgasmic, sufficiently spanked Laura. No guilt, no tension, nothing.

"You mind helping a bit?" Bailey asked Laura.

"What do you want me to do?" Laura asked, her eyes narrowing with a touch of distrust. "I'm not spanking you again."

"I do not want you to spank me," Bailey retorted, her emphasis clearly indicating 'ever again'.

"Then what?" Laura perked, clearly game for something interesting.

"Just keep me from falling over," Bailey pulled Laura to her feet. "Come on."

A quizzical eyebrow raised, Laura stood and let Bailey move her halfway across the little room, "What do I do, Bai?"

"Watch," Bailey said, turning her back on Kent and facing Laura.

Leaving her legs just a little more than shoulder width apart, she bent over at the waist until her fingertips touched the ground. Her t-shirt, without anything to hold it in place, slipped up her body to expose her breasts.

Kent laughed as Bailey stood back up in frustration.

"Why not just take it off, Bai?" Laura admonished. "He's already seen us rubbing-"

"Don't remind me," Bailey said. "Just hold my shirt while I bend over."

"Alright," Laura held her palms up defensively.

Bailey bent over again, showing Kent at least as much of her ass cheeks and spreading vulva as Laura had.

"Is it like what Laura did?" Bailey asked.

"Very much."

"You can see me, too?"

"I can see all of you," Kent confirmed, then exhaled a soft whistle. "Oh yeah."

My cock can't take much more of this, he realized. One touch would set me off.

Laura braced Bailey, both of her hands on her friend's back, holding her shirt in place.

"You can just drop the shirt," Laura pointed out once again. "Then it's only three."

"I'm fine," Bailey repeated. "Kent?"

"Yeah?"

She inhaled again.

"I spanked Laura really hard, I guess," Bailey explained.

"Yes, you did," Kent agreed.

"Totally," Laura added.

"You don't normally spank us that hard, though," Bailey said.

"Right."

"This time, though," she added, "just to be fair, you should spank me the same way."

"As hard as you spanked Laura?" Kent confirmed. "As hard as I spanked Laura?"

"Yes."

"Oka-ay," Kent added. "Then here's my rule. After the first one, you say the number and then you tell me again you want it that hard. If you don't, I'm going back to normal."

"Is that really necessary?" Bailey chided.

"Yes," Kent's voice went hard.

Bai, I am not going to hammer you that hard unless you mean it each time.

=============================

Goddammit, Bailey burned up. Here I am with my ass in the air and my... holes... in his face, and he's trying to make this more embarrassing?

She took a deep breath and let it out. Kent had a point, and given their recent issue with trust and honesty, he wanted to make sure she got only what she wanted.

He's giving me a way out. I don't want it, but I might need it. Fine.

"Okay," Bailey told him, feeling blood rushing to her head. "Do it."

"Here it comes."

In her position, with every muscles stretched so far, Bailey had no way to tense up, relax or brace herself. She could only wait as Kent's hand sliced through the air and whacked against her left cheek.

Oh, fuck!

It hurt, but she had to give Kent credit, for he had struck her no harder than Laura had.

"Nine, you bastard!" she cursed.

"And?"

"Do it again," Bailey tried to hide behind a roll of her eyes, but it wouldn't work in this ridiculous pose.

Here it comes.

Another of those nasty slaps collided with her left cheek.

"Ten," Bailey breathed. "Spank me hard."

His hand cracked off her left cheek a third time, zeroing in on the burning spot Laura had made. She felt her body waver with the impact, but Laura caught her and held her in place.

"Eleven," she spat out. "Fuck."

Kent waited.

"One last one," she said. "Just that hard."

The last spanking stung and stung deep. After Laura braced her from falling, Bailey stood up and hugged her friend.

"I am so sorry I spanked you that hard," Bailey whispered. "Oh. My. God."

Panting, she finally spoke to the room at large, "Twelve."

She turned on Kent, "Can you make me come again? Like yesterday?"

"The second time yesterday?"

"Uh-huh."

Kent held out his hand and guided her to the bed, letting her find her seat very carefully.

"Tomorrow isn't a sitting down day," she realized out loud. "Hoo."

Bailey laid on her back and moved away from the bed's edge to give Kent room on her right side. He sat with his hips level with hers so his right hand could easily rest over her pussy, his middle finger upon the cleavage of her lips. Bailey slid her own hand underneath his to prod her clitoris.

I am soaked.

She wanted to grind her hips around, but her left cheek hurt so much, she didn't dare.

"Laur," she begged, nodding to the spot next to her head. "Come here."

"Um?" Laura sounded worried. "As curious as I am..."

"Just handle Kent for me," Bailey said.

"Oh, alright," Laura sounded relieved as she sat in front of Kent, knee to his knee, her thigh pressed against Bailey's right shoulder.

Bailey thought Laura might have smiled as she reached up inside the leg of Kent's shorts and took a hold of his erection.

"It's okay," Bailey stroked herself, "pull it out. I wanna see it. Don't you?"

Laura whimpered, but undid the button on the fly of Kent's boxers so she could draw his penis out.

"That's it."

That beautiful beast, she thought, but said nothing out loud.

"Kent?" Bailey asked.

"Uh-huh?"

"Go in a little."

His middle finger slipped past her hand, delved between her dripping lips, and prodded at her entrance. Gingerly, she spread her legs and felt his fingertip slide up inside her, pushing outward at the tight ring of her muscles.

Just need to relax a little, Bailey told herself. Just relax. I can do this.

When her muscles gave a little space, she begged Kent, "More."

Bailey closed her eyes, feeling his finger slide ever so slowly, curving its way into her body, intruding where nothing had intruded before.

"More," she moaned, pushing down on her clitoris. "More."

Flesh bumped against her vulva. Kent's weight shifted as he turned his wrist to push his finger farther inside.

"It's all the way, Bai."

Laura must have looked over, because she gasped.

It wants more, Bailey felt her body whining. But that's his longest finger.

In that moment, when she pushed her clitoris down toward her vagina, she felt her own desperate sadness drive her forward. The bed started to shake, Laura jerking on Kent's erection with sudden fervour.

"Laur!" Kent warned.

Bailey had gone over the edge by then, jabbing at her clitoris and feeling her orgasm seize her body, clenching Kent's finger inside her body, pulses flowing up and down her spine, making every skin cell on her body tingle.

She heard herself cry out and Kent, knowing he didn't need to hold on, let loose, too. She felt his semen spilling out onto her stomach. Laura squeaked again, probably surprised by whatever she saw.

I'll look later, Bailey thought, but I bet it's everywhere. I just can't open my eyes right now.

Bailey let her orgasm pass, the last spasms dying away, and slowly reoriented her hips to let Kent know he needed to get his finger out.

"Slow-ly," she begged, and felt him easing out of her, curving his digit out of a vagina not completely willing to let him go.

Bailey sucked in air and looked down to survey her body.

Should've taken off the goddamn t-shirt, she noted.

Kent had sprayed several streaks over her shirt and the part of her mid-riff that had gotten exposed during their efforts. Laura's bare thigh hosted a plethora of dots, drops and a streak of its own. Some semen pooled between her right arm and her friend's thigh.

"At least he missed your sweater," Bailey commented. "And good job keeping it off his bed."

"Commitment," Laura gave a sharp nod. "But it's going to leak between us if we don't do something."

"Here," Bailey started to remove her shirt, but Kent had already stood up to remove his shorts.

Once he'd wiped off the very end of his cock, he handed it to Laura so she could clean herself where she touched Bailey.

Good god, Bailey thought. So much come.

She then discarded her shirt over her head and used it wipe up the streaks on her stomach.

"You can lend me a shirt, I guess," Bailey noted.

Kent stood, sweeping a shaking hand through his dark hair and went to the white board first, updating it to fifteen dollars.

Bailey gulped, seeing that. We could finish that in two more nights. Easily.

He fetched her a clean shirt next, exchanging it for her soiled tee, which he threw in with his dirty laundry.

"Thanks," Bailey said, donning the garment. "You okay, Laur?"

xtorch
xtorch
1,657 Followers